Search found 778 matches

by Sean Likes Pandas
Sun 18 Jun, 2017 04:49
Forum: Sigma
Topic: StarZ: "Backstabbing for fun" - Exempt/understandable or not?
Replies: 51
Views: 2502

Re: StarZ: "Backstabbing for fun" - Exempt/understandable or not?

1. So, yes, you guys backstabbed for fun as a major reason. 2. Idk if you're implying that StarZ hasn't simmed all server, all they did was get raped in 18 then the 19 simmers came down and killed DMTNT with mass numbers. Then they just killed the crappy DAWGS players when StarZ left. No competition...
by Sean Likes Pandas
Sun 18 Jun, 2017 03:42
Forum: Sigma
Topic: StarZ: "Backstabbing for fun" - Exempt/understandable or not?
Replies: 51
Views: 2502

Re: StarZ: "Backstabbing for fun" - Exempt/understandable or not?

swearengen wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:
swearengen wrote:You are an idiot lol

We didn't backstab anyone

Not sure if sarcasm or...


Bunch of us were tired of LS *beep* and stupidity
Hell GM and VGM couldn't be bothered to show up for launches or even on time

StarZ was sick of SITH LS not showing up for launches or even on time?
by Sean Likes Pandas
Sun 18 Jun, 2017 02:35
Forum: Sigma
Topic: StarZ: "Backstabbing for fun" - Exempt/understandable or not?
Replies: 51
Views: 2502

Re: StarZ: "Backstabbing for fun" - Exempt/understandable or not?

swearengen wrote:You are an idiot lol

We didn't backstab anyone

Not sure if sarcasm or...
by Sean Likes Pandas
Sun 18 Jun, 2017 02:11
Forum: Sigma
Topic: StarZ: "Backstabbing for fun" - Exempt/understandable or not?
Replies: 51
Views: 2502

StarZ: "Backstabbing for fun" - Exempt/understandable or not?

Honestly interested at how people see this. I am very supportive of doing things for fun in this game and support crews who also do so, as that is the true purpose of this game. Please vote honestly, and explain your reasoning if you feel the need to do so. Also, I would feel much better and dedicat...
by Sean Likes Pandas
Sun 21 May, 2017 21:35
Forum: Sigma
Topic: Sigma swan song
Replies: 55
Views: 4563

Re: Sigma swan song

TRACE wrote:everything is going better than planned ;)

Image
by Sean Likes Pandas
Fri 02 Dec, 2016 04:24
Forum: Hydra
Topic: A lesson in propaganda:
Replies: 78
Views: 10872

Re: A lesson in propaganda:

o ha
by Sean Likes Pandas
Thu 24 Nov, 2016 17:49
Forum: Hydra
Topic: A lesson in propaganda:
Replies: 78
Views: 10872

Re: A lesson in propaganda:

Hardcore wrote:Your mad I got a wife that like what I like

D1ck?

:whisle:
by Sean Likes Pandas
Wed 23 Nov, 2016 16:05
Forum: Hydra
Topic: A lesson in propaganda:
Replies: 78
Views: 10872

Re: A lesson in propaganda:

FrostyGoblin wrote:Which you know, understandable considering we have me, Southy, Alex, and Chris. Everyone seems to be okay with me until I'm on the opposite side of them, slightly odd tbh :think:

I think I recall saying this at some point about you tbh
by Sean Likes Pandas
Wed 16 Nov, 2016 04:34
Forum: Hydra
Topic: DMTNT mass enlightenment spam to the limbo.
Replies: 53
Views: 9565

Re: DMTNT mass enlightenment spam to the limbo.

your's it would appear you already keep your distance from school. Nah. I just don't waste my time on trivial grammar when I know that the person I am talking to should be competent enough to know that I meant that "you" is what is possessing in the context of the sentence regardless if I...
by Sean Likes Pandas
Wed 16 Nov, 2016 02:29
Forum: Hydra
Topic: DMTNT mass enlightenment spam to the limbo.
Replies: 53
Views: 9565

Re: DMTNT mass enlightenment spam to the limbo.

I mean, I go to school so :/

And it didn't get to me so :/
by Sean Likes Pandas
Tue 15 Nov, 2016 17:38
Forum: Hydra
Topic: DMTNT mass enlightenment spam to the limbo.
Replies: 53
Views: 9565

Re: DMTNT mass enlightenment spam to the limbo.

Well I can tell you that my message prolly reaped a lot bigger results than your's. :oops:
by Sean Likes Pandas
Tue 15 Nov, 2016 05:24
Forum: Hydra
Topic: DMTNT mass enlightenment spam to the limbo.
Replies: 53
Views: 9565

Re: DMTNT mass enlightenment spam to the limbo.

Pinochle, I'm done with debating you. Your arguments are mere claims and have no basis behind them. Just shut up. You're trying really hard to trigger me and it's the lousiest attempt I've seen to date.
by Sean Likes Pandas
Mon 14 Nov, 2016 21:01
Forum: Hydra
Topic: DMTNT mass enlightenment spam to the limbo.
Replies: 53
Views: 9565

Re: DMTNT mass enlightenment spam to the limbo.

Because it's not a valid question as it's entirely irrelevant in the debate . If you were winning this debate you would be questioning my mental capability and my logic. You have only claimed that my arguments are incorrect without any basis of your logic besides that or a joke referring to the gene...
by Sean Likes Pandas
Mon 14 Nov, 2016 15:28
Forum: Hydra
Topic: A lesson in propaganda:
Replies: 78
Views: 10872

Re: A lesson in propaganda:

It's enough of an incentive for me :)
by Sean Likes Pandas
Mon 14 Nov, 2016 12:25
Forum: Hydra
Topic: DMTNT mass enlightenment spam to the limbo.
Replies: 53
Views: 9565

Re: DMTNT mass enlightenment spam to the limbo.

Pointing out my appeals doesn't make them any less truthful or effective. And no I'm not defending my ad hominem attacks. I'm pointing what I am doing though since you seem to not be able to understand. And I believe I'm done here since your argument is now limited to "All your points our wrong...

Go to advanced search