Copy and Paste Trade Info

If you need help or want to talk about the game use this forum.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Forum rules
Please check our Knowledgebase for FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) before posting a new question here.
McDerbin

Copy and Paste Trade Info

Postby McDerbin » Sun 04 Nov, 2018 09:56

Is there a good way to get all of our trade info loaded into a Google Sheet? I've tried copying and pasting, but the format is absolutely horrendous.

Would it be against the rules to use Google Sheets =importhtml() function? And hypothetically if we are allowed to use this function, wouldn't you be blocked by the login screen?

I understand scripts that read game pages are prohibited, but since the information I am after is regarding my own empire I figured it may be allowed.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Richelieu
Global Moderator

Re: Copy and Paste Trade Info

Postby Richelieu » Sun 04 Nov, 2018 14:20

McDerbin wrote:Is there a good way to get all of our trade info loaded into a Google Sheet? I've tried copying and pasting, but the format is absolutely horrendous.

Would it be against the rules to use Google Sheets =importhtml() function? And hypothetically if we are allowed to use this function, wouldn't you be blocked by the login screen?

I understand scripts that read game pages are prohibited, but since the information I am after is regarding my own empire I figured it may be allowed.

Any input is greatly appreciated.
It isn't allowed. I refer you to the rules, that is located within your game account
It is prohibited to load any sites of Astro Empires with any other programs than web browsers. As is forbidden to use tools that simulate or change the web interface. The same applies to scripts that load or read site pages (making actions or collecting data). Is prohibited to use auto-refresh functions, tools to open or refresh several pages simultaneously and other browser integrated mechanisms of this nature..
It applies equally to everyone.

Any other questions on this matter, feel free to PM me directly.

Subject: CLOSED

"Carry on any enterprise as if all future success depended on it."

That being said, read the forum rules !!!

Return to “Help Center”