Hangar capacity on home base?

If you need help about the game use this forum.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Forum rules
Please check our Knowledgebase for FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) before posting a new question here.
gurgleburp

Hangar capacity on home base?

Postby gurgleburp » Tue 12 Sep, 2023 01:49

It says my fighters and bombers are using hangar space, but I do not see anything that tells me how much hangar space I have.

Also I do not see any structures that can be built to increase it.

I think some of the bigger ships, like carriers, have their own hangars, but what about on the bases themselves.

Thanks

Wizard
Game & Development Director
Game & Development Director

Re: Hangar capacity on home base?

Postby Wizard » Tue 12 Sep, 2023 10:53

The reply I got from Spark the AI Helper:

"In Astro Empires, hangar space is not a feature of bases but rather a characteristic of certain ship units. Ships like Carriers, Fleet Carriers, and others have a specified hangar capacity which allows them to carry smaller ships such as Fighters and Bombers.

Bases themselves do not have a limit on how many units they can house. The hangar space requirement only comes into play when you want to move these smaller units from one location to another. They must be transported by a ship with sufficient hangar capacity.

So, you don't need to worry about hangar space on your bases. You can produce as many Fighters, Bombers, or other hangar-requiring units as you want, as long as you have enough resources and production capacity. When you want to move them, you'll need to use a ship with sufficient hangar space to transport them."

He is not always correct (and still in Beta), but in this case the response was helpful.

Wizard
Astro Empires Administration

Return to “Help Center”