Can't Post in TT or send PMs, Help!

If you want to make a request, give your feedback or report a bug related to the forum or portal, this is the right section.

Moderator: Support Moderators

atom man
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Can't Post in TT or send PMs, Help!

Postby atom man » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 20:48

Chester instructed me to make my own thread here about no PM`S and the inability to edit and comment on my TT threads :whisle:

**** can`t start a topic here either, why I always post in the HELP section.

i was given one role play and one off game instead of TT permissions...

[I was asked to make a thread in Forum/Portal about my problems posting in Trash Talk. However, it seems I can't make a new thread here either so I spammed someone else's thread before getting my post moved here. I can't send PMs either, which makes it hard to respond to the mods sending me such nice love letters. Someone please help!!!]
Last edited by Chesterton on Thu 07 Dec, 2017 22:58, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: translation

why do mods, keep breaking forum rules I am trying hard to follow,like all RP criteria... even waited to start an OOC, till i had more of the story mapped out and half of the 779 pages of OOC read...
I follow the rules, if we rule. :eh:
Global Moderator

Re: Can't Post in TT or send PMs, Help!

Postby Richelieu » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 01:54

As long as it doesn't contain any of that drivel you post normally (ie: Youtube links, smileys, etc) that it'll remain out of TT. Just remember, the boards are not your private hosting facility.

Do what I suggested, and either use pastebin, or Google documents or a secret facebook group where you alone moderate/admin it. You can use "notes" in facebook and select the viewing audience to "to me" and no one else will see it.

In answer to your question, I did ask Pasternak about it. He looked at your permissions and said you should be able to post. I'll ask him to revist your permissions again.

"Carry on any enterprise as if all future success depended on it."

That being said, read the forum rules !!!

Return to “Forum/Portal”