Ban SeWi from thread button

If you want to make a request, give your feedback or report a bug related to the forum or portal, this is the right section.

Moderator: Support Moderators

User avatar
Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 8129
Joined: Fri 23 Mar, 2007 08:10
Reputation: 177
Guild: Derbhoes!
Galaxy: Andromeda
Location: variable

Re: Ban SeWi from thread button

Postby Uncle Ben » Thu 30 Aug, 2018 06:12

1) Gender schmender
2) There's this great music festival here in Belgium, it's called Rock Werchter. It is my personal opinion you should attend sometime. Only of course: Do it ASAE style. Come there long after everyone else has gone home. Think of all the advantages: No queues anywhere, plenty of room on the meadow to place your tent(s), of course you'll miss Depeche Mode playing "The Sound of Silence" but you being SEWI ... If anyone asks, just claim you heard plenty of "Sounds of Silence". Really, I believe such a thing would totally be up your alley. No dangerous mosh pits or anything either, the worst that can happen will be a cow beeping in yer tent. Shall I help you book a flight to Belgium, SEWI?

Image
I've personally accomplished the spaying of TWO mods who tried to mess with my TT. ANY MORE CANDIDATES!?
User avatar
Mighty Mighty
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri 20 Jul, 2018 20:31
Reputation: 1
Guild: your moms house

Re: Ban SeWi from thread button

Postby Mighty Mighty » Thu 30 Aug, 2018 07:07

Uncle Ben wrote:1) Gender schmender
2) There's this great music festival here in Belgium, it's called Rock Werchter. It is my personal opinion you should attend sometime. Only of course: Do it ASAE style. Come there long after everyone else has gone home. Think of all the advantages: No queues anywhere, plenty of room on the meadow to place your tent(s), of course you'll miss Depeche Mode playing "The Sound of Silence" but you being SEWI ... If anyone asks, just claim you heard plenty of "Sounds of Silence". Really, I believe such a thing would totally be up your alley. No dangerous mosh pits or anything either, the worst that can happen will be a cow beeping in yer tent. Shall I help you book a flight to Belgium, SEWI?


Fantastic analogy!


@SEWI your tryn to hard bru. You need to be careful with those last two brain cells. Maybe rub them together and come up with an original thought.

User avatar
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1233
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 73
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: Ban SeWi from thread button

Postby SEWI » Thu 30 Aug, 2018 12:11

i come from a small town in south of holland witch had the biggest pop festival of all when i waz your age....

somehow i have at least 3 brain cells that survived it all....enough to make an argument against you 2.....LOL

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
User avatar
Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 8129
Joined: Fri 23 Mar, 2007 08:10
Reputation: 177
Guild: Derbhoes!
Galaxy: Andromeda
Location: variable

Re: Ban SeWi from thread button

Postby Uncle Ben » Thu 30 Aug, 2018 15:46

Do you mean your argument that is purpously entirely besides the point, or the one you've yet to try and make up but won't be able to because hey, I'm right?

Image
I've personally accomplished the spaying of TWO mods who tried to mess with my TT. ANY MORE CANDIDATES!?
User avatar
Mighty Mighty
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri 20 Jul, 2018 20:31
Reputation: 1
Guild: your moms house

Re: Ban SeWi from thread button

Postby Mighty Mighty » Thu 30 Aug, 2018 17:30

SEWI wrote:i come from a small town in south of holland witch had the biggest pop festival of all when i waz your age....

somehow i have at least 3 brain cells that survived it all....enough to make an argument against you 2.....LOL


This is my last reply to you since I have a standing policy to not humor the conversation of punktards.

User avatar
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1233
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 73
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: Ban SeWi from thread button

Postby SEWI » Fri 31 Aug, 2018 02:09

Uncle Ben wrote:Do you mean your argument that is purpously entirely besides the point, or the one you've yet to try and make up but won't be able to because hey, I'm right?


besides the point...between the pointz....you name it...i got it.

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
User avatar
Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 8129
Joined: Fri 23 Mar, 2007 08:10
Reputation: 177
Guild: Derbhoes!
Galaxy: Andromeda
Location: variable

Re: Ban SeWi from thread button

Postby Uncle Ben » Fri 31 Aug, 2018 02:41

Ladies and gentlemen: SEWI. Lame af and proud of it since 1964.

Image
I've personally accomplished the spaying of TWO mods who tried to mess with my TT. ANY MORE CANDIDATES!?
Santa Clause
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun 03 Dec, 2017 02:02
Reputation: 4

Re: Ban SeWi from thread button

Postby Santa Clause » Fri 31 Aug, 2018 04:00

Mighty Mighty wrote:
Radiance wrote:
Santa Clause wrote:Seeing as we are currently catering to whiners and complainers who are currently being attacked by an unstoppable and illogical force in the game, I hereby propose every person on the board hereby has the option to permanently delete any SeWi post off of any thread 1 hour after he posts anything due to his permanent and unstoppable desire to occupy every available board and topic with his nonsense, anyone else up for this seeing as him and his band of misfits have already won the game due to this new update, I mean hell if we cant perm his bases, why should he be able to perm our board posts?


There will be a lot of farmers upset that they cannot perm.
But the real point isn't losing players. The real point is proving superiority, and with noobs encouraged to stay, there wlll be more fun than ever of that type.


Says the guy who hasn't lifted a finger to free two bases I have had occupied for like 3 weeks.

only 3 weeks? hell I've had him permed for over a year when I played beta and delta when they first came out, and had him permed almost 2 years on my more recent accounts in rigel and kepler

User avatar
Mighty Mighty
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri 20 Jul, 2018 20:31
Reputation: 1
Guild: your moms house

Re: Ban SeWi from thread button

Postby Mighty Mighty » Fri 31 Aug, 2018 14:49

So SeWi flew in to free one of Radiances bases. It was free for 11 minutes I think.

User avatar
Themis
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Posts: 2947
Joined: Sun 05 Sep, 2010 13:54
Reputation: 160

Re: Ban SeWi from thread button

Postby Themis » Fri 31 Aug, 2018 22:18

ok, so this thread has gone where they always go and is now such a jumble it doesn't belong anywhere sane,
/locked

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!

Return to “Forum/Portal”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest