Guild Technology

This is where the best suggestions are moved to, so discussion can carry on with moderation and be more easily read by the volunteers and development team.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Forum rules
Opening new topics in this forum is not possible, you may only reply to existing topics.

Only users with 50 or more posts can reply to topics.

This forum is moderated, so any posts will have to be approved by a moderator before being published.
Ferdoc
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: ZORAN is a GLOBAL DICTATOR!

Guild Technology

Postby Ferdoc » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 04:37

Introduction [prI]

Greetings everyone, it is time for the third piece of the guild improvement concept I’ve been posting. We’ve seen both Guild Bank and Guild Bases come up in prior posts of mine. Now we find ourselves looking at Guild Technology. This thread will only deal with Guild Technology and any direct implications from said technology. This thread is not going to rehash how the credits flow to pay for said technology, which was covered in the Guild Bank thread. There will be some discussion as to how technologies affect structures discussed in the Guild Bases. This is anticipated and expected because the effects of structures are altered here and as such the structural effects themselves maybe modified.

Notification of colors [prII]

Colors will be used through this topic to draw attention, give credit when due, and give notice of what I will and will not do. The color scheme that will be used will be as follows.

Red – This color will be used for notices, disclaimers and informing other posters at large of what I will and will not do. The information contained in
red text or underneath a red heading should be considered and must be taken ONLY as something from myself. Information required by moderators and/or administrators will be put in another color.

Gold – This color will be used for notices, disclaimers and informing other posters at large of what moderators and/or administrators request. The information contained in gold text or underneath a gold heading should be considered and must be taken ONLY as something from moderators and/or administrators.

Yellow – This color will be used to headings of all topics within the concept, both major and sub. The only time yellow will not be used in a heading is if another color takes precident, such as in red or gold.

Green – This color will be used to note any correction and/or change in the concept brought about by myself. Either in the form of a clarification or a general edit to a portion. Spelling changes and grammatical changes will NOT be identified in this method or any other method. Changes done before posting of this thread will be included only so far in as a significant difference in posting style or format from previous threads of mine.

Blue – This color will be used to note any corrections, examples not previously noted, and/or additional clarifications for portions of the concept brought up by the other posters. Posters who wish to receive credit will have their name listed also in blue. Information changed prior to the initial posting will not have this notation.

Colors for the ctrl+F sections will also be in color, the information contained between the brackets. The colors will be used as follows;

White – This color will be used to note sections that are in the pre-idea section and conclusion section. These areas will, likely, contain mostly text and information regarding the post, Both in regards to setting up the thread, intro, as well as explaining the totality of the thread, conclusion.

Pink - This color will be used to note sections that are reliant on formulas, game functions (both in use or not yet developed), numbers and/or contain tables representing information as such. This is to allow people who are quickly skimming to be able to have a visual reference to where the data is held.

Dark Green - This color will be used in sections that have been created due to an addition of significant magnitude from another poster. This is not to include any sections I add to further explain a concept to clarify issues within it but for the singular purpose of adding to the concept. Specifically within this idea, adding a new technology from the addition of another poster would merit this as well as a notation of who it was and where their original post is located.

Blue and Red - This color is to be used in sections that are under current revision, either instigated by myself, another poster, moderator and/or developer. This is to give warning to all who have taken issue with the particular section that the issue is known and currently being redressed and as such making further notations about the topic having issues is not needed. Yes the juxtaposition of the colors was intentional.

As an addendum to the above, just below the topic which is in question I will be using the color Grey in order to list the issues that have been brought up that are noted. If you see a further issue with the portion in question please feel free to notate it and provide information backing your claim. Lacking any information and just making a blind claim will be read, examined for what it is and likely denied. The exception being if information previously presented provides sufficient ground for it. I do request of everyone that you link to the specific post, not create massive walls of quotes, when providing evidence when taking issue with a portion of this post. Additionally try to just quote the important portions of what you are taking issue with. If you have taken issue with an entire section, please quote the title and work on the major points.

I do appreciate and enjoy seeing myself quotes, however consider the ease of reading for your fellow posters. Massive quote walls will create issues within this thread for many obvious reasons. Mostly due to the massive numbers of sections and information contain within this singular post, let alone the two other foundation points that this is built upon. I know it will be difficult for most posters to do. Quoting is an easy action and simple enough to do. With many people just following a simple “quote, type and post” routine. I do believe this will help the thread to move forward much quicker and in a manner that will help the idea at large.

Disclaimer [prIII]

I will be ignoring anyone who wishes to discuss the validity, nature, specifics, or mechanics of the guild bank and/or guild bases, unless the specific issue is relevant to the focal point of the thread - that is to say, if it specifically bears relevance on the issue of discussing guild technology. This includes, but is no limited to; requests to explain how credits are spent, claims that the concept in whole or in part is flawed because how credits are spent, claims that the concept in whole or in part is flawed because of how much or how little a particular technology’s initial or incremental increase is set. The last portion is important and will be explained briefly. In the Guild Base thread I established a simple method for base improvements. This was to have an amount of time that was not dependent on two variables but was dependent on only one, the level of the structure in question. I am taking that concept and applying it here as well. Each tech will act in a similar manner with an additional consideration for the tier of the technology. Tiers will be discussed later on in this thread.

I will ignore anyone who makes a claim without proper citations and/or evidence. It is not up to me to disprove your blanket claim. Without any substance for your claim there is nothing for me to refute. Conversely if there is nothing for me to refute there is no tangible claim with the idea or problem that you have brought to light. I will read and move along from anyone who says they do not like the idea while providing nothing else. You are entitled to your personal opinion. You are not entitled to me entertaining or conversing with you in regards to those opinions.

Those who feel compelled to make any mention whatsoever of being a troll/elite/regular/etc will be summarily ignored. This thread is the result of hard work and dedication to this particular concept and I would hope those reading this concept will not be hypocritical in such a short time by judging this thread and its contents on anything other than its own merits.

This idea will stand or fall on its own feet. Any claims that I do not play the game and thus do not know something or other will be summarily ignored unless one can explain what specifically this idea requests which would, in turn, suggest that I lack familiarity with the given concept. There must be clear evidence that I lack understanding of something, as I will ignore anyone that uses the; "You don't even play the game!" attack as a mere ad hominem and attempt to belittle the messenger while being unable to attack the message. I strongly suggest not wasting your time doing so, as I won’t be bothered to waste mine in responding to such things.

Furthermore, any requests for me to prove that I play the game will only be honored if and when the requester clearly and unambiguously proves that I lack requisite firsthand knowledge of the game, which thus invalidates a specific point or another and, in doing so, invalidates or dramatically weakens the entire request.

In regards to those who believe that this idea will “Benefit large guilds while putting smaller guilds in a position of weakness”. It is true for any idea brought forward that isn’t directed towards those that are smaller. Mostly from aspects of total usage, older more powerful accounts will have greater ability to utilize the aspect presented. The exceptions to this are ideas geared towards newer accounts or that strictly limit the ability of older powerful accounts to garner a benefit from it. This concept is different. As it was stated earlier, this concept uses a different approach from what we are used to in AstroEmpires’ regular game play. The concept of Research value being compared to the cost of the technology, modified by a research commander, is not used. There will be a baseline cost and time for the first level. Each level beyond that will receive static upgrades in cost and time based upon each technology. For example, Technology A has a base cost of 500 credits a time of 45 minutes. The increases are +25 credits and +5 minutes. The first 5 levels will look like the following

Code: Select all

Level 1 – 500 credits – 45 minutes
Level 2 – 525 credits – 50 minutes
Level 3 – 550 credits – 55 minutes
Level 4 – 575 credits – 1 hour 0 minutes
Level 5 – 600 credits – 1 hour 5 minutes

The total for all 5 levels to be researched would be 2,750 credits and 4 hours 35 minutes.

If your only comment is to say that you like it, don't like it, yes, no, FMR, or any other such simplistic and meaningless contribution to the thread, then the following dialogue will take place:

'No.'

'Thank you for taking the time to increase your post count in my thread; your opinion has been noted as such, and has been summarily ignored in favor of those that have something useful to say. Have a fantastic day, and please, don't forget to tip your moderator'

Mathematical Related Challenges [prIV]

I feel the need to state this as specifically as possible and to give special attention to this matter. Any challenge made against the math of this concept requires that you show your math to demonstrate your point. Failure to do so will result in your claim being treated as if you made any other assertion without providing any type of information. It will be read, acknowledged and discarded.

Notice of method changes [prV]

Similar to the last thread, when I added the table of contents, I will be doing some things differently in this thread. A new addition will be a basic cross reference system, should a need for a link arise. The issue will involve a way for you to find such information with ctrl +f. Any inability to understand or find such a link should be brought up in the specific thread linked to.

To the TL:DR crowd and a note about timely responses [prVI]

This is a request to the game developers, while also allowing my fellow players and forum posters to examine it to find and bring to my attention any flaws; if you are unable or unwilling to read the idea in its entirety and feel the need to state your incompetence publicly, you will be ignored; if you do not want to or cannot read this thread, then simply do not - you do not have to respond. Quite honestly I know this thread is long and will take some time to read and understand it. Confusion will abound early in, which is the nature of large concepts. I will try to answer any questions that arise and deal with issues as they arise with patience. Not all answers will come quickly and some might have to be done piece meal. Again that is the nature of such a concept.

A word to the wise [prVII]

If the substance of one or more of your posts has been cited as being ignored under any of the articles covered in the preceding disclaimer, and if you continue to press such points, then you will be reported for spam. Ignored points are not relevant to the subject under consideration to this particular thread, and are thus irrelevant nonsense, which is the definition of spam. Such posts will, hopefully, be dealt with according to the rules of this forum.

I’ll say it again, should you have any questions, comments, concerns and issues with Guild Bases or Guild Banks, please click on the links provided earlier within this posting. I do not and will not entertain non-material discussions within this thread at any length. I do so not to limit the amount of discussion but rather to focus it upon the intended subject material herein; Guild Technology

Table of Contents [prVIII]

Introduction [prI]
Notification of colors [prII]
Disclaimer [prIII]
Mathematical Related Challenges [prIV]
Notice of method changes [prV]
To the TL:DR crowd and a note about timely responses [prVI]
A word to the wise [prVII]
Table of Contents [prVIII]
Justification [id1]
Purpose of this portion [id2]
Guild Technology [id3]
What is it? [id3a]
How many Research Labs do I need? [id3c]
How do I unlock Technology Tiers then? [id3d]
Ok, so what does that all mean? [id3e]
Wait doesn’t this give an advantage to older guilds? [id4]
Formatting and explanations [@notice@]
Questions and Answers Section [QnA]
Technology listing [tch1]
Technology listing [tch2]

Justification [id1]
This is not the justification for this particular section of the concept. This is merely restating the justification of the concept as a whole. The concept of a guild is simple enough: a collection of players with similar goals and interests moving together to achieve them. However the concept of a guild and the functionality of the guild within the game are two differing entities. Within the game comparing outside resources and in game resources only 1 thing differs; jump gates. Only shared jump gates is something that being in the same guild provides that outside resources, be they legal or otherwise, fail to do. Message boards are replaced by forums, instant messaging programs and other forms of contacting people. Being able to view locations other player’s fleets are at is emulated in a way by some scripts shared scanners method. Being unable to attack another player is something else that a script can perform.
This in mind a guild is merely just a shared jump gate network provided in game. It is often that one hears other players remarking something akin to “I’m off to use a gate with [name]”, or some other comment along the same line. This concept as a series is designed to provide additional benefits to creating, maintaining, and establishing a long term guild of players.

Purpose of this portion [id2]
This particular segment of the whole concept is to lay out Guild Technologies that work with the overall Guild Improvement aspect, Guild Bank, Guild Base, and any other future aspect that might become added. While I would like to say the technologies listed within this request will be a total and complete listing at the initial posting I do have to admit that some members of feature request surprise me with worthwhile additions. As such the thread is being presented as complete, but with room to add or modify content within it. This idea is not a pure capstone to the entire project but rather another pillar that is made to work in conjunction with Guild Bases with the support of Guild Banks. Future ideas may reside on the pillars or become supporting aspects themselves but to discuss them any further within this thread is moot.

Guild Technology [id3]

What is it? [id3a]

Technology that can be researched at Guild Bases as selected by Guild Masters and affects ships produced on Guild Bases.

How does it work? [id3b]

Credits are deducted in the same fashion that structures on Guild bases are. In order to research you must have four things
1. Enough credits
2. The proper Tier unlocked
3. A minimum of one research lab on the base in question
4. Enough research labs across all bases to research the tier in question
How many Research Labs do I need? [id3c]
Tier – Number of Research Labs
1 – 1
2 – 5
3 – 10
4 – 15
5 – 20
This is a total number of research labs across ALL of your guild’s bases. If you have 5 on base 1 and 10 on base 2 you have 15 total, and can research tier 4 technology assuming you have it unlocked.

How do I unlock Technology Tiers then? [id3d]

I decided upon what is called the “70% rule”. The nutshell version is that you move when you have 70% of the available information and advance from there. I took the information that is available, max level researchable available under each tier and applied said rule. Here is the breakdown of the max available, please note Tier 5 is provided for comparison purposes only and is caped at level 75 for any technology that would not have a cap.

Totals for tier (cumlative)
   Cost   Time
@T1 max   726,750   5,513.70
@T2 max   3,807,045   14,038.05
@T3 max   12,463,795   27,753.25
@T4 max   40,926,045   127,846.80
@ no cap (using level 75 for
totals here only   296,891,295   593,657.25

The time breaks down into the following

Days   Years
229.7375   0.628987
584.9188   1.60142
1156.385   3.166011
5326.95   14.58439
24735.72   67.72271

Now we apply the 70% rule

70% rule   
Days   Years
160.8163   0.440291
409.4431   1.120994
809.4698   2.216208
3728.865   10.20908
17315   47.40589

Ok, so what does that all mean? [id3e]
Well let’s take the days from the 70% rule and look at it, just to make sure we’re all on the same page it is the 160.82 days part. You would need to spend 160.82 days researching in order to be able to unlock Tier 2 technology. Once that is done you would need to spend 409 days researching through Tier 2 in order to unlock Tier 3. No, I’m not going to break out another heading just yet. This is if and ONLY if you had 1 base researching

GB researching         
1   2   3   4   5
160.8163   80.40813   53.60542   40.20406   32.16325
409.4431   204.7216   136.481   102.3608   81.88863
809.4698   404.7349   269.8233   202.3674   161.894
3728.865   1864.433   1242.955   932.2163   745.773
17315   8657.502   5771.668   4328.751   3463.001

With 5 bases researching non-stop you can unlock tier 5 technology in ~1021.71 days (~2.8 years). From there to go to tier 75 in technologies you have 3,463 days (just under 9.5 years) available. Yes, some technologies become extremely expensive over time, however they are still available to do so.

Wait doesn’t this give an advantage to older guilds? [id4]
Yes. Every idea that is not specifically tailored to give smaller accounts or younger accounts a huge boost does give an advantage to older guilds. To explain why this is not as significant an issue as one might believe I need to bring in Guild Banks for a moment. As you spend credits from the Guild Bank benefits decrease that are provided by it. As such older guild can decide to spend credits, receive less benefits and allow smaller guilds to have their benefits grow while the larger guilds spend their money on other aspects. The cost / benefit aspect will have to be done by each guild and their members to decide which path is best.

Formatting and explanations [@notice@]
I am not putting all pieces that this thread will need and use together immediately and right away. The data and technology creation took a considerable amount of time to develop in a manner that I felt comfortable with. Additionally this post as well has taken some time and effort not only from myself but others to put this portion into play. I feel it is a disservice to them to post it this manner, as there is some more work to be done on it, however leaving it off the site and away from the communities’ ability to comment on this portion of the concept is a larger detriment to the improvement of the whole. As such, yes some explanations for things are not perfect. Technologies over time will of course be added to the table of contents. Additionally the technologies will be listed in a group like format for multiple reasons. Seeing the flow of each technology segment, identifying any technology groups that are suffering either from a lack of solid ideas both in quality and quantity.
Last edited by Ferdoc on Wed 12 Sep, 2012 14:09, edited 1 time in total.

Gotta love those death threats
Soubanth wrote:you're going to help him even if it kill you.
Ferdoc
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Re: Guild Technology

Postby Ferdoc » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 04:38

Questions and Answers Section [QnA]
Yes, I’m cheating a bit by using this color however the aspect holds true. To any section that receives multiple questions I will be posting it here as well as any responses. If possible I will try to provide a link to the full discussion within the thread.

I am anticipating a large amount of comments and as such have felt the need to utilize one entire posting section for this. Its not only to just list but provide brief explanation.

Ferdoc
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Ferdoc » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 04:39

Technology listing [tch1]

Technology listing [tch2]

Name
T2 Unlock
Max Level Tier
1 1
Base Cost Cost Increase
30000 0
Base Time Time Increase
72 0
Effect Requirements
Unlock T2 0
Description
Gives access to T2 Technologies. Allows non-capped Technology to be researched up-to level 15.

Tech Level Cost Time Bonus
1 30000 72 Unlock T2

Name
T3 Unlock
Max Level Tier
1 2
Base Cost Cost Increase
30000 0
Base Time Time Increase
96 0
Effect Requirements
Unlock T3 0
Description
Gives access to T3 Technologies. Allows non-capped Technology to be researched up-to level 25.

1 30000 96 Unlock T3

T4 Unlock
Max Level Tier
1 3
Base Cost Cost Increase
30000 0
Base Time Time Increase
120 0
Effect Requirements
Unlock T4 0
Description
Gives access to T4 Technologies. Allows non-capped Technology to be researched up-to level 40.

1 30000 120 Unlock T4

T5 Unlock
Max Level Tier
1 4
Base Cost Cost Increase
30000 0
Base Time Time Increase
240 0
Effect Requirements
Unlock T5 0
Description
Gives access to T5 Technologies. All non-capped technologies no longer have any limits on researching them

1 30000 240 Unlock T5

Name
Planetary Ring Attack Boost
Max Level Tier
no cap 3
Base Cost Cost Increase
4000 800
Base Time Time Increase
1 0.5
Effect Requirements
2% 0
Description
Increases the damage of Guild Base Planetary Rings by 2%.

1 4000 1 0.02
2 4800 1.5 0.04
3 6400 2 0.06
4 8800 2.5 0.08
5 12000 3 0.1
6 16000 3.5 0.12
7 20800 4 0.14
8 26400 4.5 0.16
9 32800 5 0.18
10 40000 5.5 0.2
E6]11 48000 6 0.22
12 56800 6.5 0.24
13 66400 7 0.26
14 76800 7.5 0.28
15 88000 8 0.3
16 100000 8.5 0.32
17 112800 9 0.34
18 126400 9.5 0.36
19 140800 10 0.38
20 156000 10.5 0.4
21 172000 11 0.42
22 188800 11.5 0.44
23 206400 12 0.46
24 224800 12.5 0.48
25 244000 13 0.5
26 264000 13.5 0.52
27 284800 14 0.54
28 306400 14.5 0.56
29 328800 15 0.58
30 352000 15.5 0.6
31 376000 16 0.62
32 400800 16.5 0.64
33 426400 17 0.66
34 452800 17.5 0.68
35 480000 18 0.7
36 508000 18.5 0.72
37 536800 19 0.74
38 566400 19.5 0.76
39 596800 20 0.78
40 628000 20.5 0.8
41 660000 21 0.82
42 692800 21.5 0.84
43 726400 22 0.86
44 760800 22.5 0.88
45 796000 23 0.9
46 832000 23.5 0.92
47 868800 24 0.94
48 906400 24.5 0.96
49 944800 25 0.98
50 984000 25.5 1

Name
Planetary Ring Armor Boost
Max Level Tier
no cap 4
Base Cost Cost Increase
5000 1000
Base Time Time Increase
1 0.75
Effect Requirements
2% 0
Description
Increases Armor of Guild Base Planetary Ring by 2% per level

1 5000 1 0.02
2 6000 1.75 0.04
3 8000 2.5 0.06
4 11000 3.25 0.08
5 15000 4 0.1
6 20000 4.75 0.12
7 26000 5.5 0.14
8 33000 6.25 0.16
9 41000 7 0.18
10 50000 7.75 0.2
11 60000 8.5 0.22
12 71000 9.25 0.24
13 83000 10 0.26
14 96000 10.75 0.28
15 110000 11.5 0.3
16 125000 12.25 0.32
17 141000 13 0.34
18 158000 13.75 0.36
19 176000 14.5 0.38
20 195000 15.25 0.4
21 215000 16 0.42
22 236000 16.75 0.44
23 258000 17.5 0.46
24 281000 18.25 0.48
25 305000 19 0.5
26 330000 19.75 0.52
27 356000 20.5 0.54
28 383000 21.25 0.56
29 411000 22 0.58
30 440000 22.75 0.6
31 470000 23.5 0.62
32 501000 24.25 0.64
33 533000 25 0.66
34 566000 25.75 0.68
35 600000 26.5 0.7
36 635000 27.25 0.72
37 671000 28 0.74
38 708000 28.75 0.76
39 746000 29.5 0.78
40 785000 30.25 0.8
41 825000 31 0.82
42 866000 31.75 0.84
43 908000 32.5 0.86
44 951000 33.25 0.88
45 995000 34 0.9
46 1040000 34.75 0.92
47 1086000 35.5 0.94
48 1133000 36.25 0.96
49 1181000 37 0.98
50 1230000 37.75 1 [/b][/color]

Name
Planetary Ring Shield Boost
Max Level Tier
no cap 5
Base Cost Cost Increase
10000 2000
Base Time Time Increase
3 1
Effect Requirements
2.00 0
Description
Increases shield value of Guild Base Planetary Rings by 2 per level.

1 10000 3 2
2 12000 4 4
3 16000 5 6
4 22000 6 8
5 30000 7 10
6 40000 8 12
7 52000 9 14
8 66000 10 16
9 82000 11 18
10 100000 12 20
11 120000 13 22
12 142000 14 24
13 166000 15 26
14 192000 16 28
15 220000 17 30
16 250000 18 32
17 282000 19 34
18 316000 20 36
19 352000 21 38
20 390000 22 40
21 430000 23 42
22 472000 24 44
23 516000 25 46
24 562000 26 48
25 610000 27 50
26 660000 28 52
27 712000 29 54
28 766000 30 56
29 822000 31 58
30 880000 32 60
31 940000 33 62
32 1002000 34 64
33 1066000 35 66
34 1132000 36 68
35 1200000 37 70
36 1270000 38 72
37 1342000 39 74
38 1416000 40 76
39 1492000 41 78
40 1570000 42 80
41 1650000 43 82
42 1732000 44 84
43 1816000 45 86
44 1902000 46 88
45 1990000 47 90
46 2080000 48 92
47 2172000 49 94
48 2266000 50 96
49 2362000 51 98
50 2460000 52 100

Name
Planetary Shield Defense Boost
Max Level Tier
no cap 1
Base Cost Cost Increase
15000 3000
Base Time Time Increase
2 0.5
Effect Requirements
2% 0
Description
Increase Armor of Guild Base Planetary Shields by 2% per level

1 15000 2 0.02
2 18000 2.5 0.04
3 24000 3 0.06
4 33000 3.5 0.08
5 45000 4 0.1
6 60000 4.5 0.12
7 78000 5 0.14
8 99000 5.5 0.16
9 123000 6 0.18
10 150000 6.5 0.2
11 180000 7 0.22
12 213000 7.5 0.24
13 249000 8 0.26
14 288000 8.5 0.28
15 330000 9 0.3
16 375000 9.5 0.32
17 423000 10 0.34
18 474000 10.5 0.36
19 528000 11 0.38
20 585000 11.5 0.4
21 645000 12 0.42
22 708000 12.5 0.44
23 774000 13 0.46
24 843000 13.5 0.48
25 915000 14 0.5
26 990000 14.5 0.52
27 1068000 15 0.54
28 1149000 15.5 0.56
29 1233000 16 0.58
30 1320000 16.5 0.6
31 1410000 17 0.62
32 1503000 17.5 0.64
33 1599000 18 0.66
34 1698000 18.5 0.68
35 1800000 19 0.7
36 1905000 19.5 0.72
37 2013000 20 0.74
38 2124000 20.5 0.76
39 2238000 21 0.78
40 2355000 21.5 0.8
41 2475000 22 0.82
42 2598000 22.5 0.84
43 2724000 23 0.86
44 2853000 23.5 0.88
45 2985000 24 0.9
46 3120000 24.5 0.92
47 3258000 25 0.94
48 3399000 25.5 0.96
49 3543000 26 0.98
50 3690000 26.5 1

Name
Planetary Shield boost
Max Level Tier
no cap 3
Base Cost Cost Increase
35000 9000
Base Time Time Increase
24 1
Effect Requirements
3.00 0
Description
Increases Shield Value of Guild Base Planetary Shields by 3 per level

1 35000 24 3
2 44000 25 6
3 62000 26 9
4 89000 27 12
5 125000 28 15
6 170000 29 18
7 224000 30 21
8 287000 31 24
9 359000 32 27
10 440000 33 30
11 530000 34 33
12 629000 35 36
13 737000 36 39
14 854000 37 42
15 980000 38 45
16 1115000 39 48
17 1259000 40 51
18 1412000 41 54
19 1574000 42 57
20 1745000 43 60
21 1925000 44 63
22 2114000 45 66
23 2312000 46 69
24 2519000 47 72
25 2735000 48 75
26 2960000 49 78
27 3194000 50 81
28 3437000 51 84
29 3689000 52 87
30 3950000 53 90
31 4220000 54 93
32 4499000 55 96
33 4787000 56 99
34 5084000 57 102
35 5390000 58 105
36 5705000 59 108
37 6029000 60 111
38 6362000 61 114
39 6704000 62 117
40 7055000 63 120
41 7415000 64 123
42 7784000 65 126
43 8162000 66 129
44 8549000 67 132
45 8945000 68 135
46 9350000 69 138
47 9764000 70 141
48 10187000 71 144
49 10619000 72 147
50 11060000 73 150

Ferdoc
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Ferdoc » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 04:40

Name
Planetary Shield Leak Limiter
Max Level Tier
20 5
Base Cost Cost Increase
500000 200000
Base Time Time Increase
192 192
Effect Requirements
5% 0
Description
Reduces Shield Leak Damage by 5% in consecutive manner, not cumulative

1 500000 192 95.00%
2 700000 384 90.25%
3 1100000 576 85.74%
4 1700000 768 81.45%
5 2500000 960 77.38%
6 3500000 1152 73.51%
7 4700000 1344 69.83%
8 6100000 1536 66.34%
9 7700000 1728 63.02%
10 9500000 1920 59.87%
11 11500000 2112 56.88%
12 13700000 2304 54.04%
13 16100000 2496 51.33%
14 18700000 2688 48.77%
15 21500000 2880 46.33%
16 24500000 3072 44.01%
17 27700000 3264 41.81%
18 31100000 3456 39.72%
19 34700000 3648 37.74%
20 38500000 3840 35.85%

Name
Swarm Number Boost
Max Level Tier
no cap 1
Base Cost Cost Increase
750 150
Base Time Time Increase
0.17 0.5
Effect Requirements
x*350 0
Description
increases the number of swarm units per level of defense
Note 1
(base value + (tech level * 350)

1 750 0.17 350
2 900 0.67 700
3 1200 1.17 1050
4 1650 1.67 1400
5 2250 2.17 1750
6 3000 2.67 2100
7 3900 3.17 2450
8 4950 3.67 2800
9 6150 4.17 3150
10 7500 4.67 3500
11 9000 5.17 3850
12 10650 5.67 4200
13 12450 6.17 4550
14 14400 6.67 4900
15 16500 7.17 5250
16 18750 7.67 5600
17 21150 8.17 5950
18 23700 8.67 6300
19 26400 9.17 6650
20 29250 9.67 7000
21 32250 10.17 7350
22 35400 10.67 7700
23 38700 11.17 8050
24 42150 11.67 8400
25 45750 12.17 8750
26 49500 12.67 9100
27 53400 13.17 9450
28 57450 13.67 9800
29 61650 14.17 10150
30 66000 14.67 10500
31 70500 15.17 10850
32 75150 15.67 11200
33 79950 16.17 11550
34 84900 16.67 11900
35 90000 17.17 12250
36 95250 17.67 12600
37 100650 18.17 12950
38 106200 18.67 13300
39 111900 19.17 13650
40 117750 19.67 14000
41 123750 20.17 14350
42 129900 20.67 14700
43 136200 21.17 15050
44 142650 21.67 15400
45 149250 22.17 15750
46 156000 22.67 16100
47 162900 23.17 16450
48 169950 23.67 16800
49 177150 24.17 17150
50 184500 24.67 17500

Name
Swarm Power Boost
Max Level Tier
no cap 4
Base Cost Cost Increase
3000 750
Base Time Time Increase
6 0.75
Effect Requirements
2% 0
Description
Increases the power of swarm units by 2%

1 3000 6 0.02
2 3750 6.75 0.04
3 5250 7.5 0.06
4 7500 8.25 0.08
5 10500 9 0.1
6 14250 9.75 0.12
7 18750 10.5 0.14
8 24000 11.25 0.16
9 30000 12 0.18
10 36750 12.75 0.2
11 44250 13.5 0.22
12 52500 14.25 0.24
13 61500 15 0.26
14 71250 15.75 0.28
15 81750 16.5 0.3
16 93000 17.25 0.32
17 105000 18 0.34
18 117750 18.75 0.36
19 131250 19.5 0.38
20 145500 20.25 0.4
21 160500 21 0.42
22 176250 21.75 0.44
23 192750 22.5 0.46
24 210000 23.25 0.48
25 228000 24 0.5
26 246750 24.75 0.52
27 266250 25.5 0.54
28 286500 26.25 0.56
29 307500 27 0.58
30 329250 27.75 0.6
31 351750 28.5 0.62
32 375000 29.25 0.64
33 399000 30 0.66
34 423750 30.75 0.68
35 449250 31.5 0.7
36 475500 32.25 0.72
37 502500 33 0.74
38 530250 33.75 0.76
39 558750 34.5 0.78
40 588000 35.25 0.8
41 618000 36 0.82
42 648750 36.75 0.84
43 680250 37.5 0.86
44 712500 38.25 0.88
45 745500 39 0.9
46 779250 39.75 0.92
47 813750 40.5 0.94
48 849000 41.25 0.96
49 885000 42 0.98
50 921750 42.75 1

Name
Swarm Shields
Max Level Tier
1 3
Base Cost Cost Increase
175000 0
Base Time Time Increase
336 0
Effect Requirements
0% 0
Description
Grants Swarm Defense Shield rating 2

1 175000 336 0

Name
Swarm Shield upgrade
Max Level Tier
6 5
Base Cost Cost Increase
90000 35000
Base Time Time Increase
192 48
Effect Requirements
50% Swarm Shields completed
Description
Increases shields by 0.5 per level of technology

1 90000 192 0.5
2 125000 240 1
3 195000 288 1.5
4 300000 336 2
5 440000 384 2.5
6 615000 432 3

Name
Fighter and Bomber Attack Boost
Max Level Tier
no cap 1
Base Cost Cost Increase
2000 750
Base Time Time Increase
12 1
Effect Requirements
5% 0
Description
Increases Attack of Guild Fighter and Bomber units by 5% per level

1 2000 12 0.05
2 2750 13 0.1
3 4250 14 0.15
4 6500 15 0.2
5 9500 16 0.25
6 13250 17 0.3
7 17750 18 0.35
8 23000 19 0.4
9 29000 20 0.45
10 35750 21 0.5
11 43250 22 0.55
12 51500 23 0.6
13 60500 24 0.65
14 70250 25 0.7
15 80750 26 0.75
16 92000 27 0.8
17 104000 28 0.85
18 116750 29 0.9
19 130250 30 0.95
20 144500 31 1
21 159500 32 1.05
22 175250 33 1.1
23 191750 34 1.15
24 209000 35 1.2
25 227000 36 1.25
26 245750 37 1.3
27 265250 38 1.35
28 285500 39 1.4
29 306500 40 1.45
30 328250 41 1.5
31 350750 42 1.55
32 374000 43 1.6
33 398000 44 1.65
34 422750 45 1.7
35 448250 46 1.75
36 474500 47 1.8
37 501500 48 1.85
38 529250 49 1.9
39 557750 50 1.95
40 587000 51 2
41 617000 52 2.05
42 647750 53 2.1
43 679250 54 2.15
44 711500 55 2.2
45 744500 56 2.25
46 778250 57 2.3
47 812750 58 2.35
48 848000 59 2.4
49 884000 60 2.45
50 920750 61 2.5

Name
Fighter and Bomber Armor Boost
Max Level Tier
no cap 1
Base Cost Cost Increase
2000 750
Base Time Time Increase
12 1
Effect Requirements
5% 0
Description
Increases Armor of Guild Fighter and Bomber units by 5% per level

1 2000 12 0.05
2 2750 13 0.1
3 4250 14 0.15
4 6500 15 0.2
5 9500 16 0.25
6 13250 17 0.3
7 17750 18 0.35
8 23000 19 0.4
9 29000 20 0.45
10 35750 21 0.5
11 43250 22 0.55
12 51500 23 0.6
13 60500 24 0.65
14 70250 25 0.7
15 80750 26 0.75
16 92000 27 0.8
17 104000 28 0.85
18 116750 29 0.9
19 130250 30 0.95
20 144500 31 1
21 159500 32 1.05
22 175250 33 1.1
23 191750 34 1.15
24 209000 35 1.2
25 227000 36 1.25
26 245750 37 1.3
27 265250 38 1.35
28 285500 39 1.4
29 306500 40 1.45
30 328250 41 1.5
31 350750 42 1.55
32 374000 43 1.6
33 398000 44 1.65
34 422750 45 1.7
35 448250 46 1.75
36 474500 47 1.8
37 501500 48 1.85
38 529250 49 1.9
39 557750 50 1.95
40 587000 51 2
41 617000 52 2.05
42 647750 53 2.1
43 679250 54 2.15
44 711500 55 2.2
45 744500 56 2.25
46 778250 57 2.3
47 812750 58 2.35
48 848000 59 2.4
49 884000 60 2.45
50 920750 61 2.5

Name
Corvette and Destroyer Attack Boost
Max Level Tier
no cap 1
Base Cost Cost Increase
1000 500
Base Time Time Increase
12 1
Effect Requirements
5% 0
Description
Increases Attack of Guild Corvette and Destroyer units by 5% per level

1 1000 12 0.05
2 1500 13 0.1
3 2500 14 0.15
4 4000 15 0.2
5 6000 16 0.25
6 8500 17 0.3
7 11500 18 0.35
8 15000 19 0.4
9 19000 20 0.45
10 23500 21 0.5
11 28500 22 0.55
12 34000 23 0.6
13 40000 24 0.65
14 46500 25 0.7
15 53500 26 0.75
16 61000 27 0.8
17 69000 28 0.85
18 77500 29 0.9
19 86500 30 0.95
20 96000 31 1
21 106000 32 1.05
22 116500 33 1.1
23 127500 34 1.15
24 139000 35 1.2
25 151000 36 1.25
26 163500 37 1.3
27 176500 38 1.35
28 190000 39 1.4
29 204000 40 1.45
30 218500 41 1.5
31 233500 42 1.55
32 249000 43 1.6
33 265000 44 1.65
34 281500 45 1.7
35 298500 46 1.75
36 316000 47 1.8
37 334000 48 1.85
38 352500 49 1.9
39 371500 50 1.95
40 391000 51 2
41 411000 52 2.05
42 431500 53 2.1
43 452500 54 2.15
44 474000 55 2.2
45 496000 56 2.25
46 518500 57 2.3
47 541500 58 2.35
48 565000 59 2.4
49 589000 60 2.45
50 613500 61 2.5
Last edited by Ferdoc on Sat 18 Aug, 2012 04:44, edited 1 time in total.

Ferdoc
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Ferdoc » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 04:40

Name
Corvette and Destroyer Armor Boost
Max Level Tier
no cap 1
Base Cost Cost Increase
1000 500
Base Time Time Increase
12 1
Effect Requirements
5% 0
Description
Increases Armor of Guild Corvette and Destroyer units by 5% per level

1 1000 12 0.05
2 1500 13 0.1
3 2500 14 0.15
4 4000 15 0.2
5 6000 16 0.25
6 8500 17 0.3
7 11500 18 0.35
8 15000 19 0.4
9 19000 20 0.45
10 23500 21 0.5
11 28500 22 0.55
12 34000 23 0.6
13 40000 24 0.65
14 46500 25 0.7
15 53500 26 0.75
16 61000 27 0.8
17 69000 28 0.85
18 77500 29 0.9
19 86500 30 0.95
20 96000 31 1
21 106000 32 1.05
22 116500 33 1.1
23 127500 34 1.15
24 139000 35 1.2
25 151000 36 1.25
26 163500 37 1.3
27 176500 38 1.35
28 190000 39 1.4
29 204000 40 1.45
30 218500 41 1.5
31 233500 42 1.55
32 249000 43 1.6
33 265000 44 1.65
34 281500 45 1.7
35 298500 46 1.75
36 316000 47 1.8
37 334000 48 1.85
38 352500 49 1.9
39 371500 50 1.95
40 391000 51 2
41 411000 52 2.05
42 431500 53 2.1
43 452500 54 2.15
44 474000 55 2.2
45 496000 56 2.25
46 518500 57 2.3
47 541500 58 2.35
48 565000 59 2.4
49 589000 60 2.45
50 613500 61 2.5

Name
Cruiser Attack Boost
Max Level Tier
no cap 1
Base Cost Cost Increase
3000 1000
Base Time Time Increase
24 2
Effect Requirements
5% 0
Description
Increases Attack of Guild Cruisers by 5% per level

1 3000 24 0.05
2 4000 26 0.1
3 6000 28 0.15
4 9000 30 0.2
5 13000 32 0.25
6 18000 34 0.3
7 24000 36 0.35
8 31000 38 0.4
9 39000 40 0.45
10 48000 42 0.5
11 58000 44 0.55
12 69000 46 0.6
13 81000 48 0.65
14 94000 50 0.7
15 108000 52 0.75
16 123000 54 0.8
17 139000 56 0.85
18 156000 58 0.9
19 174000 60 0.95
20 193000 62 1
21 213000 64 1.05
22 234000 66 1.1
23 256000 68 1.15
24 279000 70 1.2
25 303000 72 1.25
26 328000 74 1.3
27 354000 76 1.35
28 381000 78 1.4
29 409000 80 1.45
30 438000 82 1.5
31 468000 84 1.55
32 499000 86 1.6
33 531000 88 1.65
34 564000 90 1.7
35 598000 92 1.75
36 633000 94 1.8
37 669000 96 1.85
38 706000 98 1.9
39 744000 100 1.95
40 783000 102 2
41 823000 104 2.05
42 864000 106 2.1
43 906000 108 2.15
44 949000 110 2.2
45 993000 112 2.25
46 1038000 114 2.3
47 1084000 116 2.35
48 1131000 118 2.4
49 1179000 120 2.45
50 1228000 122 2.5

Name
Cruiser Armor Boost
Max Level Tier
no cap 1
Base Cost Cost Increase
3000 1000
Base Time Time Increase
24 2
Effect Requirements
5% 0
Description
Increases Armor of Guild Cruisers by 5% per level

1 3000 24 0.05
2 4000 26 0.1
3 6000 28 0.15
4 9000 30 0.2
5 13000 32 0.25
6 18000 34 0.3
7 24000 36 0.35
8 31000 38 0.4
9 39000 40 0.45
10 48000 42 0.5
11 58000 44 0.55
12 69000 46 0.6
13 81000 48 0.65
14 94000 50 0.7
15 108000 52 0.75
16 123000 54 0.8
17 139000 56 0.85
18 156000 58 0.9
19 174000 60 0.95
20 193000 62 1
21 213000 64 1.05
22 234000 66 1.1
23 256000 68 1.15
24 279000 70 1.2
25 303000 72 1.25
26 328000 74 1.3
27 354000 76 1.35
28 381000 78 1.4
29 409000 80 1.45
30 438000 82 1.5
31 468000 84 1.55
32 499000 86 1.6
33 531000 88 1.65
34 564000 90 1.7
35 598000 92 1.75
36 633000 94 1.8
37 669000 96 1.85
38 706000 98 1.9
39 744000 100 1.95
40 783000 102 2
41 823000 104 2.05
42 864000 106 2.1
43 906000 108 2.15
44 949000 110 2.2
45 993000 112 2.25
46 1038000 114 2.3
47 1084000 116 2.35
48 1131000 118 2.4
49 1179000 120 2.45
50 1228000 122 2.5

Name
Cruiser Shield Boost
Max Level Tier
no cap 1
Base Cost Cost Increase
3000 1000
Base Time Time Increase
24 2
Effect Requirements
5% 0
Description
Increases Shields of Guild Cruisers by 5% per level

1 3000 24 0.05
2 4000 26 0.1
3 6000 28 0.15
4 9000 30 0.2
5 13000 32 0.25
6 18000 34 0.3
7 24000 36 0.35
8 31000 38 0.4
9 39000 40 0.45
10 48000 42 0.5
11 58000 44 0.55
12 69000 46 0.6
13 81000 48 0.65
14 94000 50 0.7
15 108000 52 0.75
16 123000 54 0.8
17 139000 56 0.85
18 156000 58 0.9
19 174000 60 0.95
20 193000 62 1
21 213000 64 1.05
22 234000 66 1.1
23 256000 68 1.15
24 279000 70 1.2
25 303000 72 1.25
26 328000 74 1.3
27 354000 76 1.35
28 381000 78 1.4
29 409000 80 1.45
30 438000 82 1.5
31 468000 84 1.55
32 499000 86 1.6
33 531000 88 1.65
34 564000 90 1.7
35 598000 92 1.75
36 633000 94 1.8
37 669000 96 1.85
38 706000 98 1.9
39 744000 100 1.95
40 783000 102 2
41 823000 104 2.05
42 864000 106 2.1
43 906000 108 2.15
44 949000 110 2.2
45 993000 112 2.25
46 1038000 114 2.3
47 1084000 116 2.35
48 1131000 118 2.4
49 1179000 120 2.45
50 1228000 122 2.5

Name
Heavy Cruiser Attack Boost
Max Level Tier
no cap 2
Base Cost Cost Increase
4000 1500
Base Time Time Increase
36 3
Effect Requirements
5% 0
Description
Increases Attack of Guild Heavy Cruisers by 5% per level

1 4000 36 0.05
2 5500 39 0.1
3 8500 42 0.15
4 13000 45 0.2
5 19000 48 0.25
6 26500 51 0.3
7 35500 54 0.35
8 46000 57 0.4
9 58000 60 0.45
10 71500 63 0.5
11 86500 66 0.55
12 103000 69 0.6
13 121000 72 0.65
14 140500 75 0.7
15 161500 78 0.75
16 184000 81 0.8
17 208000 84 0.85
18 233500 87 0.9
19 260500 90 0.95
20 289000 93 1
21 319000 96 1.05
22 350500 99 1.1
23 383500 102 1.15
24 418000 105 1.2
25 454000 108 1.25
26 491500 111 1.3
27 530500 114 1.35
28 571000 117 1.4
29 613000 120 1.45
30 656500 123 1.5
31 701500 126 1.55
32 748000 129 1.6
33 796000 132 1.65
34 845500 135 1.7
35 896500 138 1.75
36 949000 141 1.8
37 1003000 144 1.85
38 1058500 147 1.9
39 1115500 150 1.95
40 1174000 153 2
41 1234000 156 2.05
42 1295500 159 2.1
43 1358500 162 2.15
44 1423000 165 2.2
45 1489000 168 2.25
46 1556500 171 2.3
47 1625500 174 2.35
48 1696000 177 2.4
49 1768000 180 2.45
50 1841500 183 2.5

Name
Heavy Cruiser Armor Boost
Max Level Tier
no cap 2
Base Cost Cost Increase
4000 1500
Base Time Time Increase
36 3
Effect Requirements
5% 0
Description
Increases Armor of Guild Heavy Cruisers by 5% per level

1 4000 36 0.05
2 5500 39 0.1
3 8500 42 0.15
4 13000 45 0.2
5 19000 48 0.25
6 26500 51 0.3
7 35500 54 0.35
8 46000 57 0.4
9 58000 60 0.45
10 71500 63 0.5
11 86500 66 0.55
12 103000 69 0.6
13 121000 72 0.65
14 140500 75 0.7
15 161500 78 0.75
16 184000 81 0.8
17 208000 84 0.85
18 233500 87 0.9
19 260500 90 0.95
20 289000 93 1
21 319000 96 1.05
22 350500 99 1.1
23 383500 102 1.15
24 418000 105 1.2
25 454000 108 1.25
26 491500 111 1.3
27 530500 114 1.35
28 571000 117 1.4
29 613000 120 1.45
30 656500 123 1.5
31 701500 126 1.55
32 748000 129 1.6
33 796000 132 1.65
34 845500 135 1.7
35 896500 138 1.75
36 949000 141 1.8
37 1003000 144 1.85
38 1058500 147 1.9
39 1115500 150 1.95
40 1174000 153 2
41 1234000 156 2.05
42 1295500 159 2.1
43 1358500 162 2.15
44 1423000 165 2.2
45 1489000 168 2.25
46 1556500 171 2.3
47 1625500 174 2.35
48 1696000 177 2.4
49 1768000 180 2.45
50 1841500 183 2.5

Name
Heavy Cruiser Shield Boost
Max Level Tier
no cap 2
Base Cost Cost Increase
4000 1500
Base Time Time Increase
36 3
Effect Requirements
5% 0
Description
Increases Shields of Guild Heavy Cruisers by 5% per level

1 4000 36 0.05
2 5500 39 0.1
3 8500 42 0.15
4 13000 45 0.2
5 19000 48 0.25
6 26500 51 0.3
7 35500 54 0.35
8 46000 57 0.4
9 58000 60 0.45
10 71500 63 0.5
11 86500 66 0.55
12 103000 69 0.6
13 121000 72 0.65
14 140500 75 0.7
15 161500 78 0.75
16 184000 81 0.8
17 208000 84 0.85
18 233500 87 0.9
19 260500 90 0.95
20 289000 93 1
21 319000 96 1.05
22 350500 99 1.1
23 383500 102 1.15
24 418000 105 1.2
25 454000 108 1.25
26 491500 111 1.3
27 530500 114 1.35
28 571000 117 1.4
29 613000 120 1.45
30 656500 123 1.5
31 701500 126 1.55
32 748000 129 1.6
33 796000 132 1.65
34 845500 135 1.7
35 896500 138 1.75
36 949000 141 1.8
37 1003000 144 1.85
38 1058500 147 1.9
39 1115500 150 1.95
40 1174000 153 2
41 1234000 156 2.05
42 1295500 159 2.1
43 1358500 162 2.15
44 1423000 165 2.2
45 1489000 168 2.25
46 1556500 171 2.3
47 1625500 174 2.35
48 1696000 177 2.4
49 1768000 180 2.45
50 1841500 183 2.5

Ferdoc
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Ferdoc » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 04:41

Name
Battleship Attack Boost
Max Level Tier
no cap 2
Base Cost Cost Increase
5000 2000
Base Time Time Increase
36 3
Effect Requirements
5% 0
Description
Increases Attack of Guild Battleships by 5% per level

1 5000 36 0.05
2 7000 39 0.1
3 11000 42 0.15
4 17000 45 0.2
5 25000 48 0.25
6 35000 51 0.3
7 47000 54 0.35
8 61000 57 0.4
9 77000 60 0.45
10 95000 63 0.5
11 115000 66 0.55
12 137000 69 0.6
13 161000 72 0.65
14 187000 75 0.7
15 215000 78 0.75
16 245000 81 0.8
17 277000 84 0.85
18 311000 87 0.9
19 347000 90 0.95
20 385000 93 1
21 425000 96 1.05
22 467000 99 1.1
23 511000 102 1.15
24 557000 105 1.2
25 605000 108 1.25
26 655000 111 1.3
27 707000 114 1.35
28 761000 117 1.4
29 817000 120 1.45
30 875000 123 1.5
31 935000 126 1.55
32 997000 129 1.6
33 1061000 132 1.65
34 1127000 135 1.7
35 1195000 138 1.75
36 1265000 141 1.8
37 1337000 144 1.85
38 1411000 147 1.9
39 1487000 150 1.95
40 1565000 153 2
41 1645000 156 2.05
42 1727000 159 2.1
43 1811000 162 2.15
44 1897000 165 2.2
45 1985000 168 2.25
46 2075000 171 2.3
47 2167000 174 2.35
48 2261000 177 2.4
49 2357000 180 2.45
50 2455000 183 2.5

Name
Battleship Armor Boost
Max Level Tier
no cap 2
Base Cost Cost Increase
5000 2000
Base Time Time Increase
36 3
Effect Requirements
5% 0
Description
Increases Armor of Guild Battleships by 5% per level

1 5000 36 0.05
2 7000 39 0.1
3 11000 42 0.15
4 17000 45 0.2
5 25000 48 0.25
6 35000 51 0.3
7 47000 54 0.35
8 61000 57 0.4
9 77000 60 0.45
10 95000 63 0.5
11 115000 66 0.55
12 137000 69 0.6
13 161000 72 0.65
14 187000 75 0.7
15 215000 78 0.75
16 245000 81 0.8
17 277000 84 0.85
18 311000 87 0.9
19 347000 90 0.95
20 385000 93 1
21 425000 96 1.05
22 467000 99 1.1
23 511000 102 1.15
24 557000 105 1.2
25 605000 108 1.25
26 655000 111 1.3
27 707000 114 1.35
28 761000 117 1.4
29 817000 120 1.45
30 875000 123 1.5
31 935000 126 1.55
32 997000 129 1.6
33 1061000 132 1.65
34 1127000 135 1.7
35 1195000 138 1.75
36 1265000 141 1.8
37 1337000 144 1.85
38 1411000 147 1.9
39 1487000 150 1.95
40 1565000 153 2
41 1645000 156 2.05
42 1727000 159 2.1
43 1811000 162 2.15
44 1897000 165 2.2
45 1985000 168 2.25
46 2075000 171 2.3
47 2167000 174 2.35
48 2261000 177 2.4
49 2357000 180 2.45
50 2455000 183 2.5

Name
Battleship Shield Boost
Max Level Tier
no cap 2
Base Cost Cost Increase
5000 2000
Base Time Time Increase
36 3
Effect Requirements
5% 0
Description
Increases Shields of Guild Battleships by 5% per level

1 5000 36 0.05
2 7000 39 0.1
3 11000 42 0.15
4 17000 45 0.2
5 25000 48 0.25
6 35000 51 0.3
7 47000 54 0.35
8 61000 57 0.4
9 77000 60 0.45
10 95000 63 0.5
11 115000 66 0.55
12 137000 69 0.6
13 161000 72 0.65
14 187000 75 0.7
15 215000 78 0.75
16 245000 81 0.8
17 277000 84 0.85
18 311000 87 0.9
19 347000 90 0.95
20 385000 93 1
21 425000 96 1.05
22 467000 99 1.1
23 511000 102 1.15
24 557000 105 1.2
25 605000 108 1.25
26 655000 111 1.3
27 707000 114 1.35
28 761000 117 1.4
29 817000 120 1.45
30 875000 123 1.5
31 935000 126 1.55
32 997000 129 1.6
33 1061000 132 1.65
34 1127000 135 1.7
35 1195000 138 1.75
36 1265000 141 1.8
37 1337000 144 1.85
38 1411000 147 1.9
39 1487000 150 1.95
40 1565000 153 2
41 1645000 156 2.05
42 1727000 159 2.1
43 1811000 162 2.15
44 1897000 165 2.2
45 1985000 168 2.25
46 2075000 171 2.3
47 2167000 174 2.35
48 2261000 177 2.4
49 2357000 180 2.45
50 2455000 183 2.5

Name
Tier 1 Cost Reduction
Max Level Tier
10 1
Base Cost Cost Increase
10000 5000
Base Time Time Increase
96 12
Effect Requirements
2% 0
Description
Reduces cost of T1 Technologies by 2% per level
Note 1
This tech does receive reductions
Note 2
Reduced cost is 'refunded' to guild bank

1 10000 96 0.02
2 15000 108 0.04
3 25000 120 0.06
4 40000 132 0.08
5 60000 144 0.1
6 85000 156 0.12
7 115000 168 0.14
8 150000 180 0.16
9 190000 192 0.18
10 235000 204 0.2

Name
Tier 2 Cost Reduction
Max Level Tier
10 2
Base Cost Cost Increase
10000 5000
Base Time Time Increase
96 12
Effect Requirements
2% 0
Description
Reduces cost of T2 Technologies by 2% per level
Note 1
Note 2

1 10000 96 0.02
2 15000 108 0.04
3 25000 120 0.06
4 40000 132 0.08
5 60000 144 0.1
6 85000 156 0.12
7 115000 168 0.14
8 150000 180 0.16
9 190000 192 0.18
10 235000 204 0.2

Name
Tier 3 Cost Reduction
Max Level Tier
10 3
Base Cost Cost Increase
10000 5000
Base Time Time Increase
96 12
Effect Requirements
2% 0
Description
Reduces cost of T3 Technologies by 2% per level
Note 1
Note 2

1 10000 96 0.02
2 15000 108 0.04
3 25000 120 0.06
4 40000 132 0.08
5 60000 144 0.1
6 85000 156 0.12
7 115000 168 0.14
8 150000 180 0.16
9 190000 192 0.18
10 235000 204 0.2

Name
Tier 4 Cost Reduction
Max Level Tier
10 4
Base Cost Cost Increase
10000 5000
Base Time Time Increase
96 12
Effect Requirements
2% 0
Description
Reduces cost of T4 Technologies by 2% per level
Note 1
Note 2

1 10000 96 0.02
2 15000 108 0.04
3 25000 120 0.06
4 40000 132 0.08
5 60000 144 0.1
6 85000 156 0.12
7 115000 168 0.14
8 150000 180 0.16
9 190000 192 0.18
10 235000 204 0.2

Name
Tier 5 Cost Reduction
Max Level Tier
5 5
Base Cost Cost Increase
15000 5000
Base Time Time Increase
96 12
Effect Requirements
2% 0
Description
Reduces cost of T5 Technologies by 2% per level
Note 1
Note 2

1 15000 96 0.02
2 20000 108 0.04
3 30000 120 0.06
4 45000 132 0.08
5 65000 144 0.1

Name
Open Communications
Max Level Tier
1 4
Base Cost Cost Increase
75000 0
Base Time Time Increase
96 0
Effect Requirements
0% 0
Description
Allows possibility of Command Centers and Tactical Commanders to assist other guild members while over that location.
Note 1
Does not come into effect if >60% of guild fleet is in galaxy
Note 2
Does not come into effect if base is Occupied.
Note 3
Does not come into effect if Attacker is 65% or less of defender's level
Note 4
Affects fleet in order of smallest to largest at a location, 10 fleets are affect after researching this technology

1 75000 96 0
Name
Command Potential
Max Level Tier
no cap 4
Base Cost Cost Increase
6000 3000
Base Time Time Increase
192 196
Effect Requirements
100% Requires Open Communications to have been researched
Description
Increases the number of fleets affected by Open Communications by 1 per level

1 6000 192 1
2 9000 388 2
3 15000 584 3
4 24000 780 4
5 36000 976 5
6 51000 1172 6
7 69000 1368 7
8 90000 1564 8
9 114000 1760 9
10 141000 1956 10
11 171000 2152 11
12 204000 2348 12
13 240000 2544 13
14 279000 2740 14
15 321000 2936 15
16 366000 3132 16
17 414000 3328 17
18 465000 3524 18
19 519000 3720 19
20 576000 3916 20
21 636000 4112 21
22 699000 4308 22
23 765000 4504 23
24 834000 4700 24
25 906000 4896 25
26 981000 5092 26
27 1059000 5288 27
28 1140000 5484 28
29 1224000 5680 29
30 1311000 5876 30
31 1401000 6072 31
32 1494000 6268 32
33 1590000 6464 33
34 1689000 6660 34
35 1791000 6856 35
36 1896000 7052 36
37 2004000 7248 37
38 2115000 7444 38
39 2229000 7640 39
40 2346000 7836 40
41 2466000 8032 41
42 2589000 8228 42
43 2715000 8424 43
44 2844000 8620 44
45 2976000 8816 45
46 3111000 9012 46
47 3249000 9208 47
48 3390000 9404 48
49 3534000 9600 49
50 3681000 9796 50

Name
Command Center Uplink
Max Level Tier
no cap 4
Base Cost Cost Increase
8000 1500
Base Time Time Increase
16 3
Effect Requirements
1% Requires Open Communications to have been researched
Description
Grants a 1% bonus to guild member's fleet power at the location.
Note 1
Bonus is based on number of Command Centers and can not exceed the number of Command Centers at location
Note 2
Essentially each level activates that number of Command Centers at a location, which in turn only give 1% to non-owner fleets
Note 3
Example - This tech at 5 with 10 Command Centers at a location will only give 5%, This tech at 18 with 15 Command Centers will only give 15%.

1 8000 16 0.01
2 9500 19 0.02
3 12500 22 0.03
4 17000 25 0.04
5 23000 28 0.05
6 30500 31 0.06
7 39500 34 0.07
8 50000 37 0.08
9 62000 40 0.09
10 75500 43 0.1
11 90500 46 0.11
12 107000 49 0.12
13 125000 52 0.13
14 144500 55 0.14
15 165500 58 0.15
16 188000 61 0.16
17 212000 64 0.17
18 237500 67 0.18
19 264500 70 0.19
20 293000 73 0.2
21 323000 76 0.21
22 354500 79 0.22
23 387500 82 0.23
24 422000 85 0.24
25 458000 88 0.25
26 495500 91 0.26
27 534500 94 0.27
28 575000 97 0.28
29 617000 100 0.29
30 660500 103 0.3
31 705500 106 0.31
32 752000 109 0.32
33 800000 112 0.33
34 849500 115 0.34
35 900500 118 0.35
36 953000 121 0.36
37 1007000 124 0.37
38 1062500 127 0.38
39 1119500 130 0.39
40 1178000 133 0.4
41 1238000 136 0.41
42 1299500 139 0.42
43 1362500 142 0.43
44 1427000 145 0.44
45 1493000 148 0.45
46 1560500 151 0.46
47 1629500 154 0.47
48 1700000 157 0.48
49 1772000 160 0.49
50 1845500 163 0.5

Name
Localized Tactical Uplink
Max Level Tier
no cap 4
Base Cost Cost Increase
16000 3000
Base Time Time Increase
32 6
Effect Requirements
0% Requires Open Communications to have been researched
Description
Grants a 0.2% power bonus per level, up to commander level.
Note 1
Bonus is based on level of Tactical Commander at location and the level of Localized Tactical Uplink
Note 2
Essentially each level activates that number of levels of the commander but at a 0.2% bonus, instead of 1%.
Note 3
Example - This tech at 5 with a level 10 Commander at a location will only give 1%, This tech at 18 with a level 15 Commander will only give 3%.

1 16000 32 0.002
2 19000 38 0.004
3 25000 44 0.006
4 34000 50 0.008
5 46000 56 0.01
6 61000 62 0.012
7 79000 68 0.014
8 100000 74 0.016
9 124000 80 0.018
10 151000 86 0.02
11 181000 92 0.022
12 214000 98 0.024
13 250000 104 0.026
14 289000 110 0.028
15 331000 116 0.03
16 376000 122 0.032
17 424000 128 0.034
18 475000 134 0.036
19 529000 140 0.038
20 586000 146 0.04
21 646000 152 0.042
22 709000 158 0.044
23 775000 164 0.046
24 844000 170 0.048
25 916000 176 0.05
26 991000 182 0.052
27 1069000 188 0.054
28 1150000 194 0.056
29 1234000 200 0.058
30 1321000 206 0.06
31 1411000 212 0.062
32 1504000 218 0.064
33 1600000 224 0.066
34 1699000 230 0.068
35 1801000 236 0.07
36 1906000 242 0.072
37 2014000 248 0.074
38 2125000 254 0.076
39 2239000 260 0.078
40 2356000 266 0.08
41 2476000 272 0.082
42 2599000 278 0.084
43 2725000 284 0.086
44 2854000 290 0.088
45 2986000 296 0.09
46 3121000 302 0.092
47 3259000 308 0.094
48 3400000 314 0.096
49 3544000 320 0.098
50 3691000 326 0.1

Ferdoc
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Ferdoc » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 04:42

Name
Rebellious Nature
Max Level Tier
5 1
Base Cost Cost Increase
85000 40000
Base Time Time Increase
192 96
Effect Requirements
0% 0
Description
When a base is Occupied the Command Centers provide 1% more power per level of Command Center, additionally if Tacticle Commanders present provide an additional 0.2% bonus per level.
Note 1
These bonuses stack with the normal bonuses provided by Command Centers and Tactical Commanders
Note 2
Command Centers must be present for Command Center bonus to activate
Note 3
Tactical Commanders must be present in order for Tactical Commander bonus to activate

1 85000 192 0
2 125000 288 0
3 205000 384 0
4 325000 480 0
5 485000 576 0
6 685000 672 0
7 925000 768 0
8 1205000 864 0
9 1525000 960 0
10 1885000 1056 0
11 2285000 1152 0
12 2725000 1248 0
13 3205000 1344 0
14 3725000 1440 0
15 4285000 1536 0
16 4885000 1632 0
17 5525000 1728 0
18 6205000 1824 0
19 6925000 1920 0
20 7685000 2016 0
21 8485000 2112 0
22 9325000 2208 0
23 10205000 2304 0
24 11125000 2400 0
25 12085000 2496 0
26 13085000 2592 0
27 14125000 2688 0
28 15205000 2784 0
29 16325000 2880 0
30 17485000 2976 0
31 18685000 3072 0
32 19925000 3168 0
33 21205000 3264 0
34 22525000 3360 0
35 23885000 3456 0
36 25285000 3552 0
37 26725000 3648 0
38 28205000 3744 0
39 29725000 3840 0
40 31285000 3936 0
41 32885000 4032 0
42 34525000 4128 0
43 36205000 4224 0
44 37925000 4320 0
45 39685000 4416 0
46 41485000 4512 0
47 43325000 4608 0
48 45205000 4704 0
49 47125000 4800 0
50 49085000 4896 0

Ferdoc
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Ferdoc » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 04:43

This post is intentionally taken and lacks any current content related to this thread for a few reasons. I believe the total number of technologies will increase and as such to maintain a cohesive and somewhat flowing manner of the thread I may spill over into another posting. Thank you for your understanding.

Carolus Rex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A : TTS
A : X.ORG
A : SHLD
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Carolus Rex » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 05:50

Why isnt FRs included in a guild tech? I mean give DE better power and raise BS shields?

What did FRs ever do to you? :(

13th PotMArrows wrote: Remember your place on Alpha Ancient Emperor.
[CLS] Oden wrote: You, you personally, are why this game is dieing.
Ferdoc
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Ferdoc » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 06:22

Ancient Emperor wrote:Why isnt FRs included in a guild tech? I mean give DE better power and raise BS shields?

What did FRs ever do to you? :(

viewtopic.php?f=106&t=103265

[idEb]

Pylinaer
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Anime]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Pylinaer » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 06:32

I'll be back to read though this, I don't have time tonight, considering the length.

Zoran wrote:
Achilles wrote:whats a cheezburger?
Isn't that the yellow thing you get under your Avatar if you've been bad? :paranoid:
Ferdoc
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Ferdoc » Mon 10 Sep, 2012 19:28

Well, the silence is deafening here. If there are no objections forthcoming I request this get moved to the workshop (please give posters a few days before move to voice their reasons for or against such a move).

blahblah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby blahblah » Tue 11 Sep, 2012 05:40

um I am not a great fan
myself I see it being a hassle when guilds implode,disband or whatever or you decide to form a new guild what happens to the guilds tecs at that point

I would prefer some system that allows me to take something with me
(say each account generates guild points at a set rate based on say how many research labs you have a bit like xp but from research instead) and add that to a guild I move to and remove it from the one I leave
(points would be have to be removed and added to at a set formula say 60% divided across all tecs and 30% allocated with a loss of 10% per move although if the points where not allocated you wouldn't loose the 10% and they remain with the old guild)

just my 2 bobs worth and no I haven't put any thought into it beyond the
"If I want to move to say a smaller guild or whatever then my spec will take a hit "

giving AE the bird since 2009
Ferdoc
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Ferdoc » Wed 12 Sep, 2012 14:32

blahblah wrote:um I am not a great fan
myself I see it being a hassle when guilds implode,disband or whatever or you decide to form a new guild what happens to the guilds tecs at that point

I would prefer some system that allows me to take something with me
(say each account generates guild points at a set rate based on say how many research labs you have a bit like xp but from research instead) and add that to a guild I move to and remove it from the one I leave
(points would be have to be removed and added to at a set formula say 60% divided across all tecs and 30% allocated with a loss of 10% per move although if the points where not allocated you wouldn't loose the 10% and they remain with the old guild)

just my 2 bobs worth and no I haven't put any thought into it beyond the
"If I want to move to say a smaller guild or whatever then my spec will take a hit "

[id3a]

Please read my request before commenting again.

Return to “FR Workshop”