Platinum Member
Guild: VIVA
PETS
UFA
xoxo
VS

So Like, Juno, What's Up?

Postby Hash » Fri 06 Jan, 2012 17:52

So I've been sleeping for most of the last year. Now I'm around again. Someone invade me please?

On a more serious note. You few players that still play Juno and still occasionally visit Juno P&W, how come you still do it? What is it that gives you pleasure? Do you play other servers? Do you focus on other servers more or less than on Juno if you do? Are you enjoying developing your account without much, if any, worry? How much competition do you feel you have?

Do say why did you stay and what you feel should be done to make things more interesting?

I don't have a gun
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Re: So Like, Juno, What's Up?

Postby Wlerin » Fri 06 Jan, 2012 20:39

Winter isn't over yet. Are you should you should be out of your cave already?

Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal
Galaxy: Helion

Postby Purge » Sat 14 Jan, 2012 00:25

"Winter is coming" should be saved for K and Swords of Truth. :/

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sat 14 Jan, 2012 00:55

That has nothing to do with anything, though. Least of all Swords of Truth... :paranoid:

Everents
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Everents » Sat 14 Jan, 2012 01:41

Oh hey posts in Juno.

Insert witty expression that no one cares about here.
I blame Hamps..
SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Many

Postby SmokeytheBear » Sat 14 Jan, 2012 03:27

Hash wrote:You few players that still play Juno and still occasionally visit Juno P&W, how come you still do it?

To look at bawwww, why else? It has become scarce lately with the new servers though.

Hash wrote:What is it that gives you pleasure?

Being called "the usurper", and listening to the bawww and nerd rage as I continue to troll ARM and friends after the GM went inactive for 20+ days and noone else took over. so I did. Seemed like a good way to get some cheap lulz for a while >.>

Hash wrote:Do you play other servers? Do you focus on other servers more or less than on Juno if you do?

Yes, and most definitely more than loljuno.

Hash wrote:Are you enjoying developing your account without much, if any, worry?

If you consider "developing my acct", simming my bored *beep* off, and luring in noobs who want e-revenge on me for being such a menace to the game to their spreadsheet spaceboat deaths. Then yes, yes I do thoroughly enjoy developing my acct.

Hash wrote:How much competition do you feel you have?

Competition? I thought this was farmville where we help each other out and stuffs. I think I'm in the wrong forum.

AgressiveTurtle wrote:Ginger>Jew>Smokey The Bear

Best wrote:Dude Smokey, you're like chuck norris or something.
RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Sat 14 Jan, 2012 10:20

If you consider "developing my acct", simming my bored *beep* off, and luring in noobs who want e-revenge on me for being such a menace to the game to their spreadsheet spaceboat deaths. Then yes, yes I do thoroughly enjoy developing my acct.

Ah you mean letting UFA do your job ;)

Btw how about you just put up the MDP officially or apply as their training guild leader ;)
(I mean come on they protect you so no need to be shy about it)

Edit:
Sry wrote UFP first meant UFA.....damn those tags are just too similar. :/

PraetorGeeman

Postby PraetorGeeman » Sat 14 Jan, 2012 13:30

Yes, Smokey The Bear is very happy about stealing a guild, then causing a civil war. People leaving Juno because of it. Hey, he's a proud troll. He didn't have the skills, support or backing so waited till VGM went on diplo mission and stole the guild. Come on STB, tell the truth in forums at least.

I once again ask you to remove the ARM tag and rename your lil guild. Cezar appointed Shadow as GM in his abscence. Shadow is the GM of ARM and ARM11.

I am disgusted with the PM bloodstone sent saying Cezar was dead, some of his friends believed this and passed on condolances when Cezar is very much alive.

Its a game, I can loose 3m fleet and not complain, but these actions may mean me cancelling my Juno account and admin will see I have upgraded other members as most of you have but I am disgusted by these 2.

Baal
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Alpha[MaY]/Beta{CM}/Juno[Flow]
Galaxy: Beta

Postby Baal » Sat 14 Jan, 2012 18:53

o nothing just sitting here in 49..... building levis ya know looking for something to attack hows about you?

Final
Guild: J: KANI/UNDEF/RD/ANTI- etc..
Galaxy: Juno

Postby Final » Sun 15 Jan, 2012 01:56

Sup Hash, Been a while but I'm back as well. See you soon :twisted:

SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SmokeytheBear » Sun 15 Jan, 2012 06:07

RyueOkami wrote:Ah you mean letting UFA do your job ;)

Btw how about you just put up the MDP officially or apply as their training guild leader ;)
(I mean come on they protect you so no need to be shy about it)

Edit:
Sry wrote UFP first meant UFA.....damn those tags are just too similar. :/

UFA is making hella profit off of y'all sending fleet into their stronghold. They would do it anyway even if I wasn't friends with some of them. And I have done my share of derbing fleets y'all and your coalition of nerd raging revenge have left inactive for hours, over my bases. I hope you're taking notes of your fails because they keep stacking up and UFA is giving y'all a great lesson on how not to try and perm farm someone in a larger guilds stronghold.

PraetorGeeman wrote:Yes, Smokey The Bear is very happy about stealing a guild, then causing a civil war. People leaving Juno because of it.

I like "usurper" better. It's not a civil war when I didn't split the guild into people on my side and people on yours. It's pretty much just me and some inactives or people who just simply do not give a *beep* either way and are just there to sim. I'm just sitting there laughing my *beep* off at your fails hits followed by the derbing of your fleets.

And people have been leaving loljuno for a while, even without me teabagging ARM. It's pretty boring you know >.>

PraetorGeeman wrote:Hey, he's a proud troll. He didn't have the skills, support or backing so waited till VGM went on diplo mission and stole the guild. Come on STB, tell the truth in forums at least.

Considering the GM was inactive 21 days and none of y'all had taken the guild. I didn't need backing and I think y'all deserve the trolling I'm giving y'all. That's pretty inept on your part not having cezar give GMship over when he was going to leave long term or at the very least taking it, like all of y'all with VGM had the opportunity to long before I did. It had nothing to do with one of you leaving on anything, it had everything to do with you failing to take basic control over your guild.

And am I proud of it? Yeah it's giving me cheap lulz. But it's nothing spectacular like odog being elected GM and then disbanding IHS before a crash. It's more like bullying a small child or a handicapped kid. But since there's no moral, or legal implications, and I dont feel like a douche as I would if I did that to an actual person. I struggle to find a *beep* to give. Oh and this,
Jan 10 2012, 16:00:00 System Remove member (reason: 40 days of inactivity) CeZar

PraetorGeeman wrote:I once again ask you to remove the ARM tag and rename your lil guild. Cezar appointed Shadow as GM in his abscence. Shadow is the GM of ARM and ARM11.

And I once again say, no. He must be super 1337 to be GM of not one but TWO guilds at the same time. That's epic *beep*.

PraetorGeeman wrote:I am disgusted with the PM bloodstone sent saying Cezar was dead, some of his friends believed this and passed on condolances when Cezar is very much alive.

Not on this server he isn't.

PraetorGeeman wrote:Its a game, I can loose 3m fleet and not complain, but these actions may mean me cancelling my Juno account and admin will see I have upgraded other members as most of you have but I am disgusted by these 2.

*lose. And why does this concern me? They have alot of other players that pay them money. Hell I up/g my G acct for a year each time it runs out >.>. If J wasn't so boring I would do the same here but there is no point to throw money at a server that I'm not getting much out of.

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Sun 15 Jan, 2012 10:24

Ohg they are not protecting you just for your sake? Hmmm I've had fleet running around in J38 without UFA trying to derb it....but
as soon as they go to your base they try to derb it........I've seen bloodstone parking a dn on your base just for protection of it
when you failed to protect it yourself....and he even put 13 dn's in reserve on a smoker base just beside (and occupied it.....
from what I saw of that smoker base before ........ that one wasn't a profit hit....so he does all in his might to protect his fellow).

And honestly I'M the one laughing on one thing: You are a lvl 54.24 and blood is a lvl 58.07 to protect you from a couple of lvl 40's......
that speaks very much about your own abilities there (hell I've battled guys 10 lvls above me and didnt need help....but you need
help with guys 10 and more lvls below you). Like I say it speaks a lot about your abilities.

And as they protect you.......you should really think about becoming their sub.....I mena whats the difference?
As you said mostly inactives over there so according to you YOU are the only active one and YOU are the one they protect......
so the difference would only be to make it official or do you fear that? (hmmm no honor: That is clear as hell, as you even had
the tenacity to ask me back then whho the second in command is and that you will give gm ship to him....so lying, and no honor.
Coward: Yepp as you brought the scorn of quite a few upon yourself and don't even have the valor to take the beating).

And if juno is so boring then why not delete? ;)

SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SmokeytheBear » Sun 15 Jan, 2012 16:38

Bloodstone is a friend of mine, friends help each other ;). If its the smoke base im thinking about then it had 142K arm11 fleet on it so he derbed it and took the base. Smoke had been trying (and failing poorly like always) to take and perm my bases.

And like I said noob, I don't really care about this server, and he's my friend making hella profit off of y'all. Why do it myself when my friend can swoop in and make himself some creds? I can't be arsed to swat all the flies ya know?

Considering the whole of UFA isn't mobilized to defend me, your thinking I need a MDP with them is a stupid noob thought and shows how ignorant you are of big guild politics and why pacts are made. I'm ONE player being helped truly by TWO friends. the rest of UFA is just getting in on the derbs that you are sending to their stronghold daily. How *beep* hard is it for you to get this? Are you just that dense? I never said I would give anyone GM. Ask praetor what I pmd him last night about what my original intentions were. But y'all bawwwwed too much so you brought out my inner troll.

As for scorn and deleting. Go find the *beep* I do not give about what e-peoples think about me. I may eventually delete once I'm done with my lulz. But for now I'm still having too much fun making y'all bawww.

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Sun 15 Jan, 2012 18:06

Ok child.....I'll write slowly so that you understand:
You told me in a pm that you will give him gm-ship after you asked ME who was second in command.

Bloodstone is making a profit really? Last time he and I had any direct contact he lost 40k per day......

And like I said noob, I don't really care about this server, and he's my friend making hella profit off of y'all. Why do it myself when my friend can swoop in and make himself some creds? I can't be arsed to swat all the flies ya know?

You know sloth is one of the great 7 ? ;) And here I thought you would at least want to earn a bit of experience points yourself...tch
my fault for thinking a simmer would do something else sometime.

But y'all bawwwwed too much so you brought out my inner troll.

If you say so.......hmm breaking words when you don't want to hold them anyway, and raging about you are the best and all others
are noobs and all but you bawwwwwww .......hmmmmmm how old are you again? (just making sure as yourr behaviour regardless of e
or not doesn't seem to be adequate to what you say time and again how old you are).

Edit:
Sorry I've forgotten my promise here to write it slowly....in other words: Any reason why I shouldn't think of you as a spoiled kid?

SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SmokeytheBear » Sun 15 Jan, 2012 22:53

RyueOkami wrote:Ok child.....I'll write slowly so that you understand:
You told me in a pm that you will give him gm-ship after you asked ME who was second in command.

Ill write even slower so you can understand me noob. I.do.not.give.a.flying.*beep*.because.I.am.trolling.your.guild.hardddddd.

RyueOkami wrote:Bloodstone is making a profit really? Last time he and I had any direct contact he lost 40k per day......

/lrn2math 40k/day<millions in your fleets derbed per week.

RyueOkami wrote:You know sloth is one of the great 7 ? ;) And here I thought you would at least want to earn a bit of experience points yourself...tch
my fault for thinking a simmer would do something else sometime.

I know, isn't it great?

RyueOkami wrote:If you say so.......hmm breaking words when you don't want to hold them anyway, and raging about you are the best and all others
are noobs and all but you bawwwwwww .......hmmmmmm how old are you again? (just making sure as yourr behaviour regardless of e
or not doesn't seem to be adequate to what you say time and again how old you are).

lolehonor. I never said all others are noobs, just your guild. It's the internet you should really learn to not take things so srsly. I hear AIDs develops that way.

RyueOkami wrote:Edit:
Sorry I've forgotten my promise here to write it slowly....in other words: Any reason why I shouldn't think of you as a spoiled kid?

I keep telling you but you don't seem to understand the immensity if the *beep* I don't give about what you think of me. You could think I was hitler riding a magic carpet and I still would'nt give a *beep* cause haters are going to hate. And you sir, are a hater.

Return to “Juno”