So Like, Juno, What's Up?

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: So Like, Juno, What's Up?

Postby RyueOkami » Mon 16 Jan, 2012 00:29

I'm a realist and for one saying that he doesnt care what others think about him you really try to catch the spotlight often kiddy.

Edit:
And you surely try to justify your actions alot with this being e thing that being e thing and you would never be so in RL.......
I only comment there who believes someone who lied already once?
(nobody ;) )

SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Many

Postby SmokeytheBear » Mon 16 Jan, 2012 00:52

RyueOkami wrote:I'm a realist and for one saying that he doesnt care what others think about him you really try to catch the spotlight often kiddy.

Edit:
And you surely try to justify your actions alot with this being e thing that being e thing and you would never be so in RL.......
I only comment there who believes someone who lied already once?
(nobody ;) )
I have? :eh:

I haven't exactly shot fireworks and had a parade. I just replied to a post in the dead loljuno borum.

AgressiveTurtle wrote:Ginger>Jew>Smokey The Bear
Best wrote:Dude Smokey, you're like chuck norris or something.
Person012345
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Person012345 » Mon 16 Jan, 2012 07:11

lolsmoke

pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pc_incorrecto » Tue 17 Jan, 2012 20:11

RyueOkami and PretorGeeman from [ARM11] are complaining about Smokey the Bear taking over [ARM], hmmm. CeZar the old "dead" leader of [ARM] did not give leadership to any one player, but PraetorGeeman and a couple of whiners say that Smokey the Bear is a "Usurper" of [ARM]???

Smokey the Bear declared winner of this debate for GM of [ARM]. He who has taken the throne...shows true leadership qualities.

Please send all etears to [UFA] Blood Stone, as he has thoroughly enjoyed all those etears sent from [ARM11] players.

P.S.

Hash is the greatest!...or is it hashish?

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Tue 17 Jan, 2012 23:43

pc_incorrecto wrote:RyueOkami and PretorGeeman from [ARM11] are complaining about Smokey the Bear taking over [ARM], hmmm. CeZar the old "dead" leader of [ARM] did not give leadership to any one player, but PraetorGeeman and a couple of whiners say that Smokey the Bear is a "Usurper" of [ARM]???

Smokey the Bear declared winner of this debate for GM of [ARM]. He who has taken the throne...shows true leadership qualities.

Please send all etears to [UFA] Blood Stone, as he has thoroughly enjoyed all those etears sent from [ARM11] players.

P.S.

Hash is the greatest!...or is it hashish?
Nice of you, but you forget one thing: Cezar pm'd me and pretorGeeman how things should go while he is away (just before he left
into afk). Smokey pm'd me and asked about it.....I told him and he said (in other words) he would follow those orders and did.....nothing.

And btw "true leadership quaalities"? Where? Did you look onto the boards? All he ever did say on there was "this guild is SOOOO not
top 10 material) and......nothing. LEADERS act and lead not make stupid comments and do nothing.

Aside from smokey making sideremakrs about how all are below him and him getting the help of a few friends of his as he wasnt able
to take care of ppl with lower lvl than him himself I saw nothing that was in any way a sign of leadership abilities, or honor or a non spy behaviour. Each comment (even on the guildlogs) sounded more like the rantings of a little child that says "no I want this plaything...that is MY plaything MY plaything even if it is not worth me and my time it is MY plaything".

And tbh......those that came to rescue the bear from lower level players fell in my oppinion (in the past I thought bloodstone had SOME
sense of honor even if a strange one....but those actions show me clearly that I erred there)......but whatever you know the saying about the circles of hell reserved for ppl without honour?

pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pc_incorrecto » Wed 18 Jan, 2012 14:46

If those at [ARM] want to leave their guild for [ARM11] they would have done it already.

BTW, Blood Stone never bragged about having honor, he plays AE for the laughs. Honor? Kind of over-rated at AE.....

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Wed 18 Jan, 2012 15:01

pc_incorrecto wrote:If those at [ARM] want to leave their guild for [ARM11] they would have done it already.

BTW, Blood Stone never bragged about having honor, he plays AE for the laughs. Honor? Kind of over-rated at AE.....
I didnt say he bragged. I meant that he seemed to have and I've been proven wrong there.

Fleet and memberwise 2/3 did ;) a few I guess still hope that the situation could still be solved and ARM returned
(although I'm sure that even cezar wouldn't get the guild returned from smokey.....so chances there are nonexistent that
ARM will not have to stay as ARM11).

And btw: You are NOT blood stone? (your last post sounded to me that you are so asking now)

Person012345
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Person012345 » Wed 18 Jan, 2012 15:05

RyueOkami wrote:And btw: You are NOT blood stone? (your last post sounded to me that you are so asking now)
I think he wants people to think he's not.

Edit: That or he just enjoys referring to himself in the third person. Person012345 likes to do that sometimes too.

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Wed 18 Jan, 2012 15:46

Person012345 wrote:
RyueOkami wrote:And btw: You are NOT blood stone? (your last post sounded to me that you are so asking now)

Edit: That or he just enjoys referring to himself in the third person. Person012345 likes to do that sometimes too.
That is only because you wear glasses on the avatar....all of us glasses wearers can do that :)

pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pc_incorrecto » Wed 18 Jan, 2012 18:33

Person012345 wrote:

Ha-ha-ha-ha, and sometimes we wonder whether you're female or male.

SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Many

Postby SmokeytheBear » Thu 19 Jan, 2012 17:29

pc_incorrecto wrote:Honor? Kind of over-rated at AE.....
^this

Spreadsheets spaceboat games like AE exist for our amusement and to fill the admins pockets with sweet sweet monies.. What I am doing amuses me so I will continue to do it until I am no longer amused. Then I will go on to the next thing. Such is life.

AgressiveTurtle wrote:Ginger>Jew>Smokey The Bear
Best wrote:Dude Smokey, you're like chuck norris or something.
RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Thu 19 Jan, 2012 19:11

SmokeytheBear wrote:
pc_incorrecto wrote:Honor? Kind of over-rated at AE.....
^this

Spreadsheets spaceboat games like AE exist for our amusement and to fill the admins pockets with sweet sweet monies.. What I am doing amuses me so I will continue to do it until I am no longer amused. Then I will go on to the next thing. Such is life.
*shakes his head* kiddies

Mongeese202
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: C:Kow
I:AUDI
J:Bad
Retired
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby Mongeese202 » Fri 20 Jan, 2012 08:11

Someone invade me please?
Wait, someone has not invaded the 30s in a while... This is not the same juno I left....

Almost all of our sorrows spring out of our relations with other people.
-Arthur Schopenhauer
RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Fri 20 Jan, 2012 12:17

Mongeese202 wrote:
Wait, someone has not invaded the 30s in a while... This is not the same juno I left....
A few of the biggest guilds have a strong presence in the 30's so I guess everyone who tries to invade the 30's would need either strong
backup or be one of thhe bigger guilds themselves)

Mongeese202
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: C:Kow
I:AUDI
J:Bad
Retired
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby Mongeese202 » Sat 21 Jan, 2012 01:58

RyueOkami wrote:
Mongeese202 wrote:
A few of the biggest guilds have a strong presence in the 30's so I guess everyone who tries to invade the 30's would need either strong
backup or be one of thhe bigger guilds themselves)
This really isn't the juno I left....

Are you trolling?

Almost all of our sorrows spring out of our relations with other people.
-Arthur Schopenhauer

Return to “Juno”