1st vs TBD/UFP zerg

Toplesstom
Guild: Mira: ~HH~
Galaxy: Juno

Re: 1st vs TBD/UFP zerg

Postby Toplesstom » Mon 23 Jan, 2012 21:40

Well I can safely way you guys didn't get any of my fleet but even if you did I wouldn't have been angry because 1) it's just a game and 2)..Forgotten what I was gonna say, at the end of the day we had inactive who got derbed and people suicides because they're pussies and didn't want to fight so instead they made the rest of the guild weaker, not that it really mattered because you guys had solid numbers with you and it took us a while To get everyone up to get to the LZ either way it just means that UFP and TBD need to rebuild again and not be hot headed about it.

Nibbler

Postby Nibbler » Sun 26 Feb, 2012 16:05

Addex wrote:1 [1st] Protoss 2,812,659,520 142 19,807,461
3 [TBD] To Be Determined 765,257,980 132 5,797,409
9 [UFP] United Federation of Planets 292,680,760 49 5,973,077

1b Pile. The people of protoss returns you to farm status.

The end.

The more I read this the more I don't understand. Why bother even playing on this server.

it's why i quit.

WAIT that's a lie, I have 1 planet on Juno...my bad, sorry.

MaxDrake
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: ...
Juno
Nova
Omega
Galaxy: Omega

Postby MaxDrake » Wed 18 Apr, 2012 19:00

TBD? What is this TBD that you speaketh of? They are nowhere to be found, so instead the big bad wolf called 1st totally goes off on the lil guy once again. Get some balls boys and girls and stop RUIN ing the server yet again. Pick on someone your own size instead of strip mining the 20's with your super numbers. DG whined, and you came to their rescue like the little beaches on the seashores you are. This will probably be the first time I get a demerit here on the forums, because these forums are a piece of crap by supporting fracked up power players instead of the BULK of the players in AE. I pay to you know. And I am getting sick and tired of getting owned by script users, multi occupiers and all that jazz. Frack 1st, frack GOON, and Frack this game. It is so unbalanced. And to Wizard, put some basic if then staements in your game... If Player level is > 10 lvls higher, then no can attack anymore, and if occ player days > 7 then no can occ for a month. THAT would balance this game out, so that everyone can enjoy this game, instead of only 200 guys and gals.

MaxDrake
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Juno
Nova
Omega

Postby MaxDrake » Wed 18 Apr, 2012 19:03

5 years later and it still not fixed... whatever.

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Juno

Postby Hulks Father » Wed 18 Apr, 2012 20:28

No need to get mad

there are easy ways to counter players that out number u in rank

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 18 Apr, 2012 20:38

MaxDrake wrote:TBD? What is this TBD that you speaketh of? They are nowhere to be found, so instead the big bad wolf called 1st totally goes off on the lil guy once again. Get some balls boys and girls and stop RUIN ing the server yet again. Pick on someone your own size instead of strip mining the 20's with your super numbers. DG whined, and you came to their rescue like the little beaches on the seashores you are. This will probably be the first time I get a demerit here on the forums, because these forums are a piece of crap by supporting fracked up power players instead of the BULK of the players in AE. I pay to you know. And I am getting sick and tired of getting owned by script users, multi occupiers and all that jazz. Frack 1st, frack GOON, and Frack this game. It is so unbalanced. And to Wizard, put some basic if then staements in your game... If Player level is > 10 lvls higher, then no can attack anymore, and if occ player days > 7 then no can occ for a month. THAT would balance this game out, so that everyone can enjoy this game, instead of only 200 guys and gals.

You are either incredibly stupid, really arrogant or just very intelligent.

MaxDrake
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Juno
Nova
Omega

Postby MaxDrake » Thu 19 Apr, 2012 05:20

You are either incredibly stupid, really arrogant or just very intelligent.

• incredibly stupid: I am still playing this game aren't I?
  • really arrogant: Aren't we all?
  • just very intelligent: See incredibly stupid for details.

Hokan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hokan » Thu 19 Apr, 2012 17:17

Hulks Father wrote:No need to get mad

there are easy ways to counter players that out number u in rank

How?

does it involve cookies?

Archimedes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Archimedes » Mon 23 Apr, 2012 05:57

Neco, /locked

"And what is good, Phaedrus, And what is not good -- Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?"

Co-moderator for Ixion, Juno, and Kappa. Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules, and contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Return to “Juno”