What is up with UFA

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

What is up with UFA

Postby RyueOkami » Sat 18 Feb, 2012 23:46

Like the title says....what is up with UFA? From what I know they have a training guild called TRO.
So I don't understand howone of their numbers (a specific level 58 that is being paid by smokey to attack ARM11) can be in the mainguild and not in their training guild.

That he attacks ARM11 GM for being paid a one month upgrade.....I can understand, that he even ignores slight losses
with his 7k econ I can understand, but all else I can't....at least not from someone who is NOT a trainee in a training guild.
Let's list it all:
-He is being paid a one month upgrade by a member of another guild to attack ARM11 (and in sepcial their gm):
That I can understand, although getting that from a NOT aligned guild sure has a bit of a strange look on it..........
in addition to what else he does for an upgrade.

-Then he leaves naked hc's for days on a perma occ'd base (CC 14+) without fightercover:
Understandable IF I didnt see him ferry fighters between his bases time and again and in addition using 10-12k of them
for attacks. OR if the guy being perma occ'd didn't have the ability to produce hb's in masses.......and in addition ships
them with carriers. SO it looks like he loves to loose his hc's to 1:3 / 1:4 ratios

-Then suddenly he moves his hc's away to another planet in the system and let's his 3 titans being killed by a long flying fleet
of a couple hundred ion bombers and battleships:
I could have understood if he had let thos hc's protecft his titans or at least used fightercover, but as above
no fighters used there...only everywhere else....also the hc's sit nearby and do ....... nothing

-Then he sees fighters or other spawn onto a basae where he moved his recs to, and doesnt even move his recs away
but attacks the fleet there with his recs+titans
I can't think of ANYTHING to excuse that idiocy.

-Base attacks are made full assault without any preliminary fighter drop....even if he uses an hc force and the enemy has
500+ hb's stashed there.
I can't think of ANYTHING to excuse that idiocy.

-Then he breaks pnaps and tells the other party that he is in reality another player from UFA in that case,
until 4 hours later he corrects himself (being reported by quite a handful of players for both pm's....as nothing happened
it was only a lie with himself saying he is the other player....thus only a slight warning probably given from AE staff).
Says alot of how he thinks about honor and agreements and maybe even guilds.....but that is already mentioned
in the payment part.

-One could argue he gets the debris almost everytime but then again one must keep in mind the ratios are 1:3 and 1:4.
So in total 2/3 losses for him.

-And out of all he manages as a lvl 58+ (once even lvl 60 for a short time) to loose great amounts of fleet to a lvl 40.75!
(From how it stands since 2nd february 2012 he lost: 1,770,550 while that lvl 40 lost: 690,885 and from what I saw
he only took p-rings on once....for details just look at that one gm's profile it's hillarious what that UFA member lost)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe someone from UFA can shed some light here why that one UFA member is a full blown member of the main guild and not part of
the training guild as currently that one members actions are making a joke out of UFA (from what I heard.....word got spread
to 4-5 guilds already about that one UFA members actions and they are laughing there). And like I said levelwise I understand main
guild membership, but actionwise he is someone that needs severe training in almost all aspects of the game (aside from econ).

Naftal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: What is up with UFA

Postby Naftal » Sun 19 Feb, 2012 01:30

Are you sure TRO is UFA's training guild? I thought they are both independent guilds with good relations.

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Sun 19 Feb, 2012 08:36

Naftal wrote:Are you sure TRO is UFA's training guild? I thought they are both independent guilds with good relations.

Hmmmmmm you could be right there (tnx). In the past multiple sources said (and I think it was also on tro's guildprofile) that they
were the training guild of UFA. But either that was wrong info then, or it changed (no indication of it on either tro's or ufa's profile).

Although if they dont have a training guild anymore......I think then the weigh of the question is even stronger....because
then what does someone with such low experience and skill have to seek in an elite guild (or is their standard so low?.....
no rudeness against UFA here intended, just wondering like I said in the initial post, and I would really like to know the answer there).

got derbs
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: L:BRO

Postby got derbs » Sun 19 Feb, 2012 15:55

I find it funny that you complain that one UFA members is beating you all. Having talked to that member myself he seems decent and isn't doing it for anything other than profit which he explained quite clearly.All he is doing is profiting off a War that for him is on his doorstep. So stop complaining and don't insult UFA or TRO because if one can cause ARM11 trouble then the whole guild will probably destroy you. :headshake:

HeartLess wrote:Maybe he has spais in your guild? :roll: Maybe he's my forum multi? maybe... Maybe... MAYBE HE'S ADDEX!
Naftal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Naftal » Sun 19 Feb, 2012 17:08

got derbs wrote:I find it funny that you complain that one UFA members is beating you all. Having talked to that member myself he seems decent and isn't doing it for anything other than profit which he explained quite clearly.All he is doing is profiting off a War that for him is on his doorstep. So stop complaining and don't insult UFA or TRO because if one can cause ARM11 trouble then the whole guild will probably destroy you. :headshake:

He has trolled you. Or maybe you are actually him.

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Sun 19 Feb, 2012 19:12

got derbs wrote:I find it funny that you complain that one UFA members is beating you all. Having talked to that member myself he seems decent and isn't doing it for anything other than profit which he explained quite clearly.All he is doing is profiting off a War that for him is on his doorstep. So stop complaining and don't insult UFA or TRO because if one can cause ARM11 trouble then the whole guild will probably destroy you. :headshake:

Hmmm interesting.....do you want to see the BR's? they are quite amusing I can get the gm of ARM11 to post them onto battlepaste (at least if that site functions again seemingly they had some troubles today) else take a look on his profile and btw
Bloodstone also plays the same way on kappa.........and here on juno the only one that made profit out of the hits surrounding
BS is spacedog as he interfered with every bigger fleet heading towards BS. BS himself never made any hit since over 2 weeks that
have been profitable.......even the ones he should have been able to pull off VERY profitable were at max a tie because he didnt even
care to fighterdrop before that (and if you don't believe that, then look onto his stats in regards of fleet........his fleet even with his
high econ dropped way from the short over 7 million it was 2 weeks ago).
;)

Edit:
I know quite a bit of his battles with ARM11 and FINAL.....having scouts in the right sectors is a blessing there. And at least there he
played like the newest noob...........if he is successfull in galaxies in the lower 30's no clue don't have scouts there....but it would come
as a VERY strong surprise.....maybe you could get a battlereport online? (like I said it would come as a surprise as all battles of his I've
seen so far....which are in count almost over 100 are around that standard that even I would kick from my guild and I'm very moderately
and noob friendly.........but when one doesnt seem to be able to learn after 3 days of constant hb spawning that his hc's should get cover or that he should move his recyclers before he counterattacks the 3rd time in a row)

-------

Edit received the links now for the appropriate battlepasts....these are the latest occurances where some of the things
mentioned in the initial post happened):

For ion bombers and carriers as meatshields.....first one is to show that they sat there over 8 hours
and still are (oh and he has been online in between he moved his recyclers and moved them away again
on another world)

http://battlepaste.aestats.com/view/984 ... 8FDBC9A1F/

http://battlepaste.aestats.com/view/57D ... AC5B298A8/

---------------------------------------------------------

Latest recyclerattack
http://battlepaste.aestats.com/view/B65 ... 3FBC24BE4/

700 hb's attacked with hc's where he didn't find it worth his time to move his fighters there
the days before or at least to move away his hc's until his fighters would have arrived half an hour
later

http://battlepaste.aestats.com/view/960 ... C2DCBFCBD/

Leaving his titans alone with those hc's shown above sitting on a world nearby (and he wonders
why some just call him a bloody farm?):
http://battlepaste.aestats.com/view/4FC ... 1657523A6/

And here how that one world where he left the hc's without fighter covers looked one day before the posts made above:
http://battlepaste.aestats.com/view/6F5 ... E404A5E1F/
And again 2 days before:
http://battlepaste.aestats.com/view/19E ... FEC5E6259/

And here a nice temper tantrum where he released the occ and reoccupied hit a few mins later with losses (not first, neither last time):
http://battlepaste.aestats.com/view/F54 ... 92564E7C5/
And again:
http://battlepaste.aestats.com/view/F98 ... 7ADA63F59/

And here ion bomber meatshield again:
http://battlepaste.aestats.com/view/010 ... 7A6A3613C/

------------------------------------

Any further questions? (and from the profit....even if one would say that he always got the whole debris which isn't true......
he would need to have made over 500k of profit by the pillages and daily incomes of those worlds he occupies from the ARM11 gm
let's see....83/118 econ world, 109/155 econ world, 96/137 econ world so total of 122 per hour since 2nd february that are 49776 creds
maybe a daily pillage of 600 in addition so: 10200 to it => 59976 hmmmm yepp he definitively made a nice profit because he lost at least
over 500k he couldnt gain from debris and made approx. 60k of pillage and hourly.....I guess he not only needs to learn how to play, but
also how to calc......... )

And could someone from UFA answer the initial post and question btw?

pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pc_incorrecto » Tue 21 Feb, 2012 14:24

It's time that ARM11 seek new leadership. Shadow has been coaxing his underlings to suicide their fleets against Blood Stone's occupations of Shadow's bases.

How many millions of fleet units has ARM11 lost to UFA in just the last couple of weeks? Keep sending them boys, mmmmmm, how we love to eat your fleets!

Blood Stone will continue perma-occupying Shadow's bases, until the fat lady sings OR when the FAILED leader of ARM11 resigns his position. No matter what the losses Shadow's bases will remain the property of Blood Stone.

Funny that the best thing that ARM11 can do is cry in the forums and sending a sh!t load of etears all over the juno universe.

YES, Shadow is leading ARM11 down the toilet. Since CeZar has died and Shadow took over that guild is just a "shadow" of it's past, tee-hee.

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Tue 21 Feb, 2012 16:00

1.) Nobody gave orders to suicide anything ;) And only one who lost millions till now is noobstone btw
2.) As long as bloodstone can't hit right....why should anyone resign when a noob wants it (and btw hi noobstone)

Btw you REALLY never learned that attacking 2500 fighters behind 11 cc's with cruisers is idiotic correct?
http://battlepaste.aestats.com/view/C46 ... D14B63BD1/

And to make it clear nobody is crying here.......but with people making such idiotic attacks UFA shouldn't wonder if a top 3 guild
ever decides they are farm material.............

Edit (rewrote for better understanding):

Hmmmm I'm still shocked that he didn't use titans against the rings as he did with dn's on rings before.

Noobstone:
(oops sry meant bloodstone, but your actions tend to stick to your name ;) ) I'm sticking to
facts, can you do anything besides trying to bully people or badmouthing them? From what it seems all
appropriate behaviour, or all tactical maneuvers...even the most basic ones seem to end in
"can't process situation and unable to do appropriate action / give appropriate answer".
Loosing over 2 million by now within 19 days just to someone around 18 levels below you it is a shame.
Nothing more and nothing less.

From the sounds of it it sounds like that you are still pissed about your little friend called smokey being
farmed upon...from what I heard he had been a very nice and profitable farm (even profitable enough
for TRO to farm his main fleet.....yepp I saw that hit from TRO where you lay in ambush just in the same
system for that incoming ARM11 fleet......come one a ambush layed from the same system and you expect
that he doesnt see it with the region being layerd with scouts?....arm recalled and tro got your friend).
No discrimination but are you still only friends (2 million of losses is a bit much for protecting a farm).

Furthermore it seems taht you think very often about shadow......maybe you should pm him then, from what
I heared he is an understanding person (although after your attacks he has been rolling on the ground
much.....laughing so could be that he isn't able to answer immediatly).

And one other thing: What do you care about ARM11 so much? You could always apply if they grew so much
to your heart (and on a sidenote nobody got ordered to suicide fleet ;) )....aside from you being ordered
by your "friend", but guess that is nothing you can comprehend that one acts even without orders, to
try to help someone (or without payment).

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Tue 21 Feb, 2012 22:02

Ok the following battlepost is the BEST one I've EVER seen so so far on AE.....honestly I've NEVER seen anything as dumb before.....

http://battlepaste.aestats.com/view/D8E ... 72E949670/

Person012345
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Person012345 » Tue 21 Feb, 2012 22:06

I've seen worse.

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Tue 21 Feb, 2012 22:32

Person012345 wrote:I've seen worse.

Wow I so far not (almost 2 years on 4 servers)

If I may inquire: Can you give an example?

Person012345
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Person012345 » Tue 21 Feb, 2012 22:53

RyueOkami wrote:
Person012345 wrote:I've seen worse.

Wow I so far not (almost 2 years on 4 servers)

If I may inquire: Can you give an example?

Not really off the top of my head. I have seen unimaginably stupid hits in my 5 years here though.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Tue 21 Feb, 2012 23:03

That wasn't a bad hit. Just a lazy one. I'm guessing he was re-occing you?

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Wed 22 Feb, 2012 00:59

Wlerin wrote:That wasn't a bad hit. Just a lazy one. I'm guessing he was re-occing you?

Yepp world was freed by a guildmate just before, and he had a couple hundred hb's incoming to his hc when he took the world with his
recyclers. Then he moved the recyclers away, and took the hb blow.......with his own fighters + dns + titans (only those three) 30 mins out still.
(If I were him I would have used the hc's to take the world, then before the hb's arrive, move the hell out and let the dn's do the action
at least even with the 47k loss from taking the world that day it wouldn't be increased too much that way, but so......three occasions where way more was lost than necessary).

pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pc_incorrecto » Wed 22 Feb, 2012 04:22

RyueOkami wrote:
Wlerin wrote:That wasn't a bad hit. Just a lazy one. I'm guessing he was re-occing you?

Yepp world was freed by a guildmate just before, and he had a couple hundred hb's incoming to his hc when he took the world with his
recyclers. Then he moved the recyclers away, and took the hb blow.......with his own fighters + dns + titans (only those three) 30 mins out still.
(If I were him I would have used the hc's to take the world, then before the hb's arrive, move the hell out and let the dn's do the action
at least even with the 47k loss from taking the world that day it wouldn't be increased too much that way, but so......three occasions where way more was lost than necessary).

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, you Shadow have used your players to exact revenge against Blood Stone, ha-ha-ha-ha! What kind of guild leader are you? Just today your boy Nickolarge or Nickolodean or whatever just lost over a million fleet today, the other days Cycopal lost milions and then there was Draken and I can go on and on and on-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Boy, did your guild went down the hill since you took over from CeZar. Yes! UFA is anxiously waiting for more [ARM11] food, oops I mean fleet to arrive in our stronghold. :whisle:

Well anyhooo continue with your crying, cause your bases in J38 will remain the property of Blood Stone.

Return to “Juno”