What is up with UFA

pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: What is up with UFA

Postby pc_incorrecto » Fri 24 Feb, 2012 21:08

Here we have [ARM11] Shadow's family portrait.

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Fri 24 Feb, 2012 21:17

Hmmm that halloween photo still looks better than yours ;)
(being all alone has some considerable disadvantages like doing conversations with oneself......... ;) )

SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Many

Postby SmokeytheBear » Sat 25 Feb, 2012 19:52

RyueOkami wrote: And smokey......you realllllllllly don't get it, do you? You two a m u s e me or with other words I'm laughing my *beep* off at how pathetic you two are......one saying "man I'm a uber troll......now pay attention to what I doo,...." to be honest I completely forgot that you even existed ;) But thanks for amusinig me again with your "intellect".
Yet I'm not the one who made a borum post to baw more about it. I'd insert the old "damn not given" gif here, but I'm too lazy and hungover >.>
RyueOkami wrote: And for the RL comment smokey: Read up a book about psychology ;) In games we either act exactly like in RL......OR we act in games like we would like to act in RL, but don't do it because we fear the consequences of doing so (like becoming a running joke [looks at BS], or being forgotten [looks at smokey]).
I have enough reading to do already without looking up some pshycobabble. It must be one of those inside jokes that only you and that one other guy, who was there that one time, with the thing, at that place gets, because noone else cares. I've literally done absolutely nothing this entire time other than take your guild. Forget me if you want I'm not here to be known for this, I'm just here to take your playthings.
RyueOkami wrote: So in all honesty....I don't care about you two.
But you took all that time to make us a borum post. You must care, <3

AgressiveTurtle wrote:Ginger>Jew>Smokey The Bear
Best wrote:Dude Smokey, you're like chuck norris or something.
RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Sat 25 Feb, 2012 21:38

But you took all that time to make us a borum post. You must care, <3
Nope I'm just bored as hell.
When two lvl 58 seemed to make things interesting....it turned out one of them is an inactive and the other one doesnt know how to play.
I LOVE doing things like in a chess game.....moving pieces (or fleets) until all pieces fall into place and the enemy is killed, but
you don't give me a hard time and bloodstone isn't even able to give me a challenge, so I'm just derbing his fleet on those bases, getting the credits (hoping the admins dont see that as credit transfer), but no chases, no tactical or strategical challenges....all I ever need to
do is spam hb's and/or ions and have my recyclers ready while he sleeps. I had hoped, if UFA trains him that I will get at least a challenge there (even a specific lvl 42 when I was still lvl 30 at least gave me a tactical and strategical challenge), but so I'm bored (I even hoped that pointing out your faults and his faults and trolling you two would give me a challenge but again too easy :/ )

pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pc_incorrecto » Sat 25 Feb, 2012 22:57

Once again we see the poor Shadow trying to turn sh!t into gold, ha-ha-ha-ha. Do your guild a favor and hand the reins of power to someone who makes rational decisions. Who knows, maybe one day then ARM11 may climb out of their FARM designation and become a guild with some good standing?

....meanwhile in the real world your posts clearly show you're clearly crying about your bases being perma-occupied.

Too bad your guild mates are still bleeding profusely fleet units to help their hilarious clown of a leader. Resign your leadership and I'm sure Blood Stone will release your bases within a few days.

SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SmokeytheBear » Sun 26 Feb, 2012 06:27

RyueOkami wrote: Nope I'm just bored as hell.
Ah, so we do have something in common.

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Sun 26 Feb, 2012 10:40

SmokeytheBear wrote:
The only thing though, as I have something you don't have....a sense of honor ;)

And btw what is BS whailing about again? Is he really that desilusional that he thinks I'm in any way bothered by those occs?
Only thing that gets on my nerves is that I have no play partner for a nice game of cat and mouse like I had a few months back
(was a lvl 42 when I was still just above lvl 30) THAT was fun......he is just boring.

pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pc_incorrecto » Sun 26 Feb, 2012 17:02

RyueOkami wrote:
SmokeytheBear wrote:
The only thing though, as I have something you don't have....a sense of honor ;)

And btw what is BS whailing about again? Is he really that desilusional that he thinks I'm in any way bothered by those occs?
Only thing that gets on my nerves is that I have no play partner for a nice game of cat and mouse like I had a few months back
(was a lvl 42 when I was still just above lvl 30) THAT was fun......he is just boring.

Truly a sad day when the biggest clown on this forum and throughout the juno universe loses her sense of humor.

Send in the clowns, a beautiful song that may cheer up [ARM11] Shadow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQDiKGRut80

Hope this cheers you up, buddy! Keep the make up on and please don't let it run as your true identity may be revealed..... :shock:

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Sun 26 Feb, 2012 20:47

Hmmm you got no sense of humor anymore? How sad for you. Not being able to do things right, and alsoo no sense of humor.
Hmmmm I guess I'm almost pitying you then.

pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pc_incorrecto » Sun 26 Feb, 2012 21:59

RyueOkami wrote:Hmmm you got no sense of humor anymore? How sad for you. Not being able to do things right, and alsoo no sense of humor.
Hmmmm I guess I'm almost pitying you then.
What a hoot! Is this the best you got? My God, you poor thing.

Now you got me feeling bad, cause I'm fighting a mentally challenged person.

You gave a me a few laughs here, but now the fun has worn off and I feel like a total bully.

SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SmokeytheBear » Sun 26 Feb, 2012 22:20

RyueOkami wrote: The only thing though, as I have something you don't have....a sense of honor ;)
/lolehonorz

Hokan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hokan » Tue 28 Feb, 2012 23:59

So....

ARM11 is moaning about getting Trolled on the internet?

Snafe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: C: BSMF
F: RAVE
L: USSV
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Snafe » Thu 01 Mar, 2012 08:12

ITT: 3 pages of terrible posts from terrible posters, and the feeling that pouring acid into ones eye's is a good idea.

Anderson Cooper wrote: That's Snafe from Ceti, and he is awesome. Even by bringing our averages down, his collective, concentrated awesome compensates.
RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Thu 01 Mar, 2012 10:26

Hokan wrote:So....

ARM11 is moaning about getting Trolled on the internet?
Nah....I moaning that they don't even have talent for it (neither ingame nor here), I had hoped for some challenge,
but even both of them aren't able to give one (at least not without incoherent sputtering), so I gave up my hope
of a challenge and stay bored like hell (and also I still dont get it how a rank 5 guild has ppl without tactical senses as regular
members.....hell even that one lvl 42 that was in your guild back then when I had a squabble with that player proved to be tactical challenging, so I hoped a lvl 58 would prove more of a tactical challenge......but got severly disappopinted. Interestingly even a lvl 94
I'm battling on another server proves to be less of a tactical challenge than that lvl 42.....that is boring me there, and like I said
it is also what I don't get, I see it as a paradoxon and my instincts tell me to solve all paradoxons^^ )

Hokan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hokan » Thu 01 Mar, 2012 12:46

if you want a challenge then declare war on 1st...

Return to “Juno”