What is up with UFA

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: What is up with UFA

Postby RyueOkami » Wed 22 Feb, 2012 08:47

Definitively you are noobstone (he sent the same pics to the ARM11 gm).

Hmmmm really strange that you say someone is using someone as revenge.....There are no orders given so no one is using someone,
if you really don't get it that guildmates help one another out you really should talk to atilla, spacedog, vergil that you would not
return the favor of protecting you by protecting them in return when someone wants to just farm them.
(btw so tthat even someone like you understands it: Fleet on another base is highly profitable to hit, and guilds are there for
guildmates to help one another, or is that just too high for you to understand?) Ok forget that question I just remembered with whom
I'm talking.......mister ion bomber meatshield and recycler offensive unit.....and that with lvl 58.
(who manages to loose over 2 million in just 19 days to someone way lower in lvl)

But:
have used your players to exact revenge against Blood Stone, What kind of guild leader are you?
Hmm what does that make your friend and you? From what YOU said smokey (ARM gm) paid you a month upgrade for attacking
ARM11 and exacting revenge agianst them for showing him what fool and farm he is.

Edit:
Btw if the hits on you (all with superb ratios......) were about revenge....how comes the ARM11 GM even was soft enough to offer you a place as a trainee when he saw that
you don't even know basic maneuvers (or knew how to play the game properly)?
And I think the offer is still standing.

And really you should learn some basic empathic things........interpreting a question where one asks why a top 5 guild has member(s) with high lvl that are clearly inferior in regards of tactics and playing knowledge and not putting them into a training guild or under a trainer, as crying........honestly what are you on?

And on a sidenote:
cause your bases in J38 will remain the property of Blood Stone.
Like I told ya in a pm.....it's pretty amusing how those pictures fit....you REALLY sound like a little kid "mine, mine.....mine...I wanna have it regardless the cost I wanna have it....mine" :D

Edit:
And btw learn to count........the only one who lost multimillion worth of fleet has been you ;)

pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pc_incorrecto » Wed 22 Feb, 2012 16:00

Here's a group shot of [ARM11] players who have sent their millions of fleet units only to have them derbed in K38.

Poor PraetorGeeman has been hit all over K38. Do you girls have tissues/hankies at the ready everytime you go online to see those feared RED MESSAGES that are in your inboxes????

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Wed 22 Feb, 2012 19:27

Hmmmm you sure are trying to get the laurels for things YOU don't do.....hmmm I guess I know now how old you are lol.
Smokey is'nt the only kiddy on here then.

got derbs
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: L:BRO

Postby got derbs » Thu 23 Feb, 2012 00:07

Who cares that he has made losses or Profit. The fact is that he has single handedly gave your guild a black eye. As an onlooker from neither guild I can safely say bloodstone is winning because he still owns shadows bases. ARM11 have made numerous attempts to retake the bases however it seems that bloodstone always prevails. What does that teach us don't send fleet to a dropzone and go inactive when it lands :biglaugh: .

HeartLess wrote:Maybe he has spais in your guild? :roll: Maybe he's my forum multi? maybe... Maybe... MAYBE HE'S ADDEX!
RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Thu 23 Feb, 2012 01:33

got derbs wrote:Who cares that he has made losses or Profit. The fact is that he has single handedly gave your guild a black eye. As an onlooker from neither guild I can safely say bloodstone is winning because he still owns shadows bases. ARM11 have made numerous attempts to retake the bases however it seems that bloodstone always prevails. What does that teach us don't send fleet to a dropzone and go inactive when it lands :biglaugh: .
Single handedly? Are you saying that he is multiaccountinig with 4 other accounts?

In total it was 4-5 of ours (mostly around lvl 40) who went up against:
1 lvl 58 (noobstone)
1 lvl 76 (vergil)
1 lvl 67.30 (PIG-E BANK)
1 lvl 66.98 (spacedog)

EDIT (for better wording):
Even with those other 3's interfering and time and again also using high lvl jg's for 1-2 mins arrival times.....(one time even atilla interfered), it was managed to throw him off the planets quite a few times (I think 4 times in total by now), but he came back
for more (guess he likes black eyes and loosing 300k fleets at once to lower level players, each one his own thing he likes)

So I would advice next time you get the facts right there first (he alone would have been toast like smokey before him was).
When one thinks about it........ARM11 managed to get into a UFA stronghold with high fleets, to punch out 300+k fleets 4 times
and that over the course of 4 weeks.....and even with 3 high lvl UFA members trying to stop them........I guess you are right
there SOMEONE got a black eye......but not ARM11 there oO

pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pc_incorrecto » Thu 23 Feb, 2012 15:07

Shadow as a leader of ARM11 is a joke! She imagines herself as some messiah for ARM11. Do what's best for your guild, give the reins to someone who has a clue and maybe, just maybe Blood Stone will release your bases from perma-occupation.

Meanwhile, continue fabricating stories of your great exploits against UFA.

SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Many

Postby SmokeytheBear » Thu 23 Feb, 2012 17:24

RyueOkami wrote:(a specific level 58 that is being paid by smokey to attack ARM11)
Yes, I totally paid for someone to make some numbers on a spreadsheet game disappear. I questioned your intelligence before, but now I'm completely confident that you have none >.>

This has been such a fun troll though. Ya'll send me tears that I "usurped" (thank you for making that one of my favorite words btw) your guild, when really your GM was an inactioghey for over 20 days and NONE of you noobs who were VGMs even thought of taking it like you should have. I mean ffs if your GM is leaving for rl issues you don't leave him as GM. Everything that has happened, every fleet you have lost, every fail hit you've made, has been entirely YOUR fault. I've just been here for the ride. Lol'ing and watching UFA make great profit and fools of you.
RyueOkami wrote:
Person012345 wrote:I've seen worse.
Wow I so far not (almost 2 years on 4 servers)

If I may inquire: Can you give an example?
http://battlepaste.aestats.com/view/B1C ... A38D4E0DF/
Shockingly there is someone who is actually worse at this game than you and ARM11 are.

AgressiveTurtle wrote:Ginger>Jew>Smokey The Bear
Best wrote:Dude Smokey, you're like chuck norris or something.
RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Fri 24 Feb, 2012 09:35

Why fabricate.....all only facts. I'm not you that I need to fabricate things ;)
Shockingly there is someone who is actually worse at this game than you and ARM11 are.
If you like that you should have seen when bloodstone tackled a p-ring with his dreads (without titan support as that one guy there
and way less fighter cover......)
Shadow as a leader of ARM11 is a joke! She imagines herself as some messiah for ARM11. Do what's best for your guild, give the reins to someone who has a clue and maybe, just maybe Blood Stone will release your bases from perma-occupation.

Messiah hmmmmm I really would like to know what you take, there never was something like that on the boards or in pm's where
the ARM11 leader called himself a messiah or the best gm to ever rule the guild, but hey as you even see yourself as a good player......
I guess I'm beginning to get it "how" it is that you are able to "see" such things (btw don't follow the violet rabbit there).

Btw YOU talk about gm's? If I remember correctly you are the one who said in a pm to the ARM11 GM, that if a GM hasn't the highest econ the officers should stage a revolt....sooooo when is your revolt against Best beginning to give UFA to houstonviper? (just checked who has the highest econ in UFA). Before that....you are only talk and talk and noob and talk and nothing less ;)
(You know the quote that someone who sits in a glass house shouldn't throw the first stone.......or when we shall be with the
messiah thingy........That one without any sin shall throw the first stone [hmmmm you know what you seem to be getting thrown/kicked
a lot :D ])
This has been such a fun troll though. Ya'll send me tears that I "usurped" (thank you for making that one of my favorite words btw) your guild, when really your GM was an inactioghey for over 20 days and NONE of you noobs who were VGMs even thought of taking it like you should have. I mean ffs if your GM is leaving for rl issues you don't leave him as GM. Everything that has happened, every fleet you have lost, every fail hit you've made, has been entirely YOUR fault. I've just been here for the ride. Lol'ing and watching UFA make great profit and fools of you.
Hmm from what I heard they made a nice profit out of your fleet (ARM11 AND even TRO), so who has made a fail action again? (I always thought the farm).

And btw as you are now answering on a thread where I originally asked if someone from UFA could answer.....are you now officially speaking for them? :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:
(a specific level 58 that is being paid by smokey to attack ARM11)
Thank bloodstone for that one.......he shouldn't pm things about you if they aren't true then ;)
Maybe you two should sit together and talk your issues out then.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw you two.....for trolling.....uhm isn't trolling a try to get onto someones nerves? Because all you managed to do so far is
making people laugh at you two (aside from taking a guild over without being 2nd in leadership and then lying that is, but all
else made quite a few people from different guilds laugh).

Let me summarize the points:
-You got your asses handed to you quite a few times by people 10-20 levels lower than you.
-You got 1/5th (smokey almost his total) fleet derbed by the same people.
-Bloodstone doesn't know how to hit, or make even profit from a profitable hit (I saw all your attacks)
-Bloodstone doesn't even know how to make profit from a perma occ of an active player (which again is basic knowledge, and the
only real way to hurt an active player)
-Bloodstone tried to protect somkey and even lay an ambush to protect him (which the ARM11 player that tried to derb the remains
of smokeys fleet saw btw and wanted to wait for the last second to recall).......and then a TRO player suddenly swipes in and
crushes smokeys fleet and base.........quite a few people laughed their *beep* off at that (there is nothing more ironical, than trying to
protect someone when suddenly an ally swipes in and crushes him.......happened to me on ixion when I tried to protect someone,
a guildmate then perma occ'd him)
-Both of you try to troll.......but even your stabs have no points attached to them (even the lies don't).
+The ARM11 gm laughes his *beep* off at bloodstones recycler and ionbomber meatshields and inability to play the game correct
(hey who cannot understand a spreadsheet game or calc.............)
+Dozens of people from lower to higher ranking guilds are laughing their asses off at bloodstone for his "superb" playing abilities
(ok to be honest some not they were too shocked especially when they saw ARM11's profile,......they only asked "WHAT?oO")
+In your forum posts you try to hurt the people, but so far nothing hurt there (on kappa and lyra a few guys succeeded at that
with lies, but you two even failed with the help of lies at that).
+From your posts and pm's you two don't sound/look like trolls at all, but sound more like little kids ("NAAAH", "MINE",
"But but .... Uwaaaahhhh"). Trolls should sound differently, because you troll with what sounds like facts (better even with facts)
than like little kids.

Offers:
+Like told before: Bloodstone could become a trainee in ARM11 (as it seems UFA isn't interested in training him as none replied here or to
pm's), but only if he promises to be willing to learn how to play the game and almost as importantly get some manners

+Both of you: I'm not a troll myself, but I can offer to train you two in that. As it seems I'm way more efficient than you two there
and experienced (although I refrain from lying). When I begin to troll someone I get blocked after a few pm's (even some trolls blocked
me). But you two don't get even blocked in pm's, nor do you stab with pointy things on the forums (not even bloodstone is blocked
by the ARM11 GM.......oh btw like I said if you two think so much about him on a daily or hourly base, just send him pm's...he is
quite understanding ).

Like I said the offers are up ;)

pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pc_incorrecto » Fri 24 Feb, 2012 15:23

What a long-winded kid you are.....whew do you need to take a nap after posting such nonsense? You sure work hard trying to post specific things that may or may not of happenned.

Hey, did you cry babies ever get a response when you filed a complaint against Blood Stone for being a multi? How did that work work out for you? What kind of punishment and/or warning did Blood Stone receive? I certainly hope that when AE management received complaints from two outstanding players like PraetorGeeman and Shadow, that AE rushed in to delete those multi-accounts that Blood Stone has in all the servers!!!!

....meanwhile in the real world, Blood Stone still has thee most excellent player at juno bases still perma-occupied. So grab a hankie and blow your nose, tee-hee.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Fri 24 Feb, 2012 16:58

RyueOkami wrote:
If you like that you should have seen when bloodstone tackled a p-ring with his dreads (without titan support as that one guy there
Without Titan what? You honestly think those Titans helped? Seriously, learn to play. And "way less fighter cover" only matters if all of the fighters are killed. Were they?

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Fri 24 Feb, 2012 17:09

Wlerin wrote:
RyueOkami wrote:
Without Titan what? You honestly think those Titans helped? Seriously, learn to play. And "way less fighter cover" only matters if all of the fighters are killed. Were they?
If I remember correctly (sry that br is about 8 or 9 days old so not 100%) he had no fighter cover at all or he sent most of them away
for thes trike).
You honestly think those Titans
The titan part was ironically meant ;) maybe a bit lost in my text but it was ironically meant nontheless.
I mean I've seen BS spec tackle rings (hell I'm BS spec myself on a few servers, so I know their ratios there), but titans and dn's especially if they are not your spec? (even if....waste of creds to use those two types of ships).

Bloodstone is a cruiser spec (at least he has quite a few k of cruiser/hc), and used not solely his hc's but also (not sure if the hc's had been there for the hit atm or not....my eyes were fixed on the dn's in the BR back then as I couldn't believe he used them, instead of using the 1k hc he had to push through that 1.0 ring [the world had been occd by another UFA member and freed shortly before the hit]).

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Fri 24 Feb, 2012 18:40

1 ring? This is about hit 1 ring with dreads? Seriously? Do you still have the BR? I'd love to see this "horrible" hit.

SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Many

Postby SmokeytheBear » Fri 24 Feb, 2012 19:42

RyueOkami wrote: And btw as you are now answering on a thread where I originally asked if someone from UFA could answer.....are you now officially speaking for them? :P
No, my name was mentioned 3 times and like BeetleJuice I am obligated to appear to spread chaos and shenanigans.
RyueOkami wrote: Thank bloodstone for that one.......he shouldn't pm things about you if they aren't true then ;)
Maybe you two should sit together and talk your issues out then.
You really don't get it do you. Noone gives half of a *beep* about you or your guild, me least of all. I don't control him, he's a friend of mine helping me on my divine quest to troll you till I become bored and move on to the next one.
RyueOkami wrote: Btw you two.....for trolling.....uhm isn't trolling a try to get onto someones nerves? Because all you managed to do so far is
making people laugh at you two (aside from taking a guild over without being 2nd in leadership and then lying that is, but all
else made quite a few people from different guilds laugh).
Oh goody, I'm glad I could bring some lulz to a boring server. And considering you continue to post about it and send us baw, I think weve gotten on your nerves ;). I wish I would've save all the crying praetor did at me when I first stole the guild, threatening to delete because he had no more will to play. But I was drunk or something at the time and couldn't be arsed to click send to save.

Lemme summarize my points:
- I lack a *beep* to give about my acct here you could hit it all day and I still would not give any semblance of a *beep*. You think I care because normally anyone would care. But I don't.

- I lack the give-a-damn on this server to look at every hit but I know when ya'll tried to perm my bases leaving hundreds of k or even a million on it he hit it for excellent profit

- You continue to baw, and therefore make me staying on this server just a little longer worth it because I get to log-in whenever I want to read some e-tears about all the atrocities I've committed. Want me to leave? Then accept the fact that you and your guild suck *beep* at this game and have no idea how to run a guild so you let some guy with vgm privs who none of you knew, who doesn't give a damn about you or all your effort, take the guild from your pathetically inactive GM. You are a noob. Admitting it is the first step to recovery.

- You think this is rl and people should care about their actions here. Well I have some news that may shock you, we don't. Its numbers on a page and we make them go away and appear at our discretion. Our goal in playing this game is to make you waste your time, cry to everyone, and just continue to look like the idiot noob you are.

All the evidence considered, e-tears, borum posts, wild accusations.

AgressiveTurtle wrote:Ginger>Jew>Smokey The Bear
Best wrote:Dude Smokey, you're like chuck norris or something.
pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pc_incorrecto » Fri 24 Feb, 2012 20:02

RyueOkami are you finished crying?

Do you realise how pathetic you've become?

Smokey the Bear and Blood Stone wiped out millions of your fleet in J37 alone! When [SMOKE] decided to help your pathetic guild they too lost millions of fleet, this also led to [SMOK] bases being perma-occupied to this day and they also disbanded some of the bases to boot, ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! I guess we include SMOKE and ARM11 players who became inactive and rage quit due to the lousy leadership at ARM11 and SMOKE.

Yessiree!!! SMOKE and ARM11 have made many UFA players happy with the derbs they supplied. This includes the derbs that Blood Stone received today thanks to [ARM11] Assasinofevil when he sent his fleet to J38.

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Fri 24 Feb, 2012 20:41

Hmmmm if you think of pathetic, that I pitied you, then yes I'm pathetic that I cared about others knowing how to play the game ;)

And smokey......you realllllllllly don't get it, do you? You two a m u s e me or with other words I'm laughing my *beep* off at how pathetic you two are......one saying "man I'm a uber troll......now pay attention to what I doo,...." to be honest I completely forgot that you even existed ;) But thanks for amusinig me again with your "intellect". And Bloodstone you really don't get it till now how to play the game....let me guess for that fleet you suposedly destroyed (where I saw no BR till now btw)...you lost twice as much as he did.....didn't you? (at least it would be in line with your other heroic efforts that way.................getting profit from debris that is even less than you lost, but who am I to teach someone a game they don't want to know how to play).

And for the RL comment smokey: Read up a book about psychology ;) In games we either act exactly like in RL......OR we act in games like we would like to act in RL, but don't do it because we fear the consequences of doing so (like becoming a running joke [looks at BS], or being forgotten [looks at smokey]).

So in all honesty....I don't care about you two. I was only baffled that UFA had a noob within their ranks, but if they don't want to answer.....then they are seemingly happy with it, which makes them look like food to other guilds, but whatever.
(there had been a time when I thought UFA was a guild that consisted only of people knowing how to play the game, but
I was mistaken there and seemingly they are happy there)

Return to “Juno”