What is up with UFA

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: What is up with UFA

Postby RyueOkami » Thu 01 Mar, 2012 13:55

Hokan wrote:if you want a challenge then declare war on 1st...

Hehe. Hmmmm one player against all of 1st........that COULD be a challenge thats correct :)

pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pc_incorrecto » Thu 01 Mar, 2012 14:17

Shadow wants everyone to think what a BRILLIANT tactician she is, ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Shadow just resign your position as GM, your guildmates are sick of you beating on your chest like you're some Silver Back Gorilla. ARM11 has suffered enough because of your pride.

Here's your real life story at AE. Your bases are still perma-occupied, your eco and fleet numbers continue to suffer.

Resign your GM'Ship and your bases will be released. This way ARM11 can move forward, instead of being the playthings of the upper 30s.

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Thu 01 Mar, 2012 21:16

pc_incorrecto wrote:Shadow wants everyone to think what a BRILLIANT tactician she is, ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Shadow just resign your position as GM, your guildmates are sick of you beating on your chest like you're some Silver Back Gorilla. ARM11 has suffered enough because of your pride.

Here's your real life story at AE. Your bases are still perma-occupied, your eco and fleet numbers continue to suffer.

Resign your GM'Ship and your bases will be released. This way ARM11 can move forward, instead of being the playthings of the upper 30s.

Last time I looked your fleet decreased quite a bit through things I produced on place ;)
(and if not for vergil helping you out and occing the planet with a few million, you would have had troubles there ;) )

And where did I say I'm a brilliant tactician? I only said, that a lvl 42 I battled with had more sense about tactics than you do. But
I guess you dont get indications (I really shouldn't be surprised by that though). Hmmmm you are getting my interest there though what
are you talking about pride there? (aside from a lvl 58 thinking he can bully whole guilds around and not look dumb when he looses over 2 million to a single player that is way lower?)

Hokan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hokan » Fri 02 Mar, 2012 00:36

Internet argue will lead to one of you boasting and getting owned...

moral of the story.

shut up and fight with actions not words.

Big Buddz
Guild: J: UFA
L: NoOne
Andr.: Crack

Postby Big Buddz » Fri 02 Mar, 2012 10:15

:shock: Sheeesh! The level of troll in this thread is way beyond measure. Almost painful actually :naughty:

pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pc_incorrecto » Fri 02 Mar, 2012 14:21

RyueOkami wrote:
pc_incorrecto wrote:Shadow wants everyone to think what a BRILLIANT tactician she is, ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Shadow just resign your position as GM, your guildmates are sick of you beating on your chest like you're some Silver Back Gorilla. ARM11 has suffered enough because of your pride.

Last time I looked your fleet decreased quite a bit through things I produced on place ;)
(and if not for vergil helping you out and occing the planet with a few million, you would have had troubles there ;) )

And where did I say I'm a brilliant tactician? I only said, that a lvl 42 I battled with had more sense about tactics than you do. But
I guess you dont get indications (I really shouldn't be surprised by that though). Hmmmm you are getting my interest there though what
are you talking about pride there? (aside from a lvl 58 thinking he can bully whole guilds around and not look dumb when he looses over 2 million to a single player that is way lower?)

The last time I looked your bases are still perma-occupied.....

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Fri 02 Mar, 2012 23:21

pc_incorrecto wrote:
RyueOkami wrote:

The last time I looked your bases are still perma-occupied.....

Last time I looked you needed vergil to reoccupy me ;) GJ there kiddy needing a way higher level than you to help you with someone way lower level :P

pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pc_incorrecto » Sat 03 Mar, 2012 14:44

We all feel your pain Shadow, but the pain is especially hard on your leadersless guild.

Hokan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hokan » Sat 03 Mar, 2012 20:32

Where are you getting all those pictures from?

pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pc_incorrecto » Sun 04 Mar, 2012 03:01

Hokan wrote:Where are you getting all those pictures from?

Mostly from ARM11 members.

There's usually only one thing you can do when you have a leader like Shadow running your guild into the ground......

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Sun 04 Mar, 2012 10:08

Hmmmm did you go to the doc already to check why you are so delusional?
Oh wait.....you mean you are someone who knows what it is like to be a gm?
Oh sry didnt see at first that you are no gm.......my bad, now I get it what it is about you are jealous.....ok now THAT
is amusing enough to keep my interest. So speak your mind, why are you so jealous about gm's
(and when is your coupe? You told me that a gm must have the highest econ in a guild.......sooo when is the one in UFA happening
according to your....hmmm lets call it logic?)

pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pc_incorrecto » Sun 04 Mar, 2012 14:07

My only job [fun job though] is to make your gaming experience here in juno miserable. I will continue to do so.

Continue doing what you do best:

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Sun 04 Mar, 2012 15:10

pc_incorrecto wrote:My only job [fun job though] is to make your gaming experience here in juno miserable. I will continue to do so.

You still don't get it do you? I had been BORED like hell (still bored though, but at least I got some action at last).

This is a space WAR game, and I play it because I love ship battles, so why should I feel miserable, when I get battles?
(although like I said you bore the hell out of me there as there is no sense in trying to play tactical with you as you are not
able to get tactics.........so I just use calculations and get 1:3 and 1:4 ratios)

In other words, so as you don't even get the wave with the fence........you fail at your job, now get it? All you achieve is amuse
me a bit, then shake my head that someone witth such a lack of tactical experience got so high in level, and then back to the calculations
(so 1k ion bombers almost got rid of those 13 dn's and 2 titans........what will be the best mix to kill of those little hc's and dn's next)
At least I get SOME action that way^^ (and I'm hearing e cries of a lvl 60.-..sry almost lied there.....pushed you below 60 again :biglaugh: )

pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pc_incorrecto » Sun 04 Mar, 2012 19:05

RyueOkami wrote:
pc_incorrecto wrote:My only job [fun job though] is to make your gaming experience here in juno miserable. I will continue to do so.

You still don't get it do you? I had been BORED like hell (still bored though, but at least I got some action at last).

This is a space WAR game, and I play it because I love ship battles, so why should I feel miserable, when I get battles?
(although like I said you bore the hell out of me there as there is no sense in trying to play tactical with you as you are not
able to get tactics.........so I just use calculations and get 1:3 and 1:4 ratios)

In other words, so as you don't even get the wave with the fence........you fail at your job, now get it? All you achieve is amuse
me a bit, then shake my head that someone witth such a lack of tactical experience got so high in level, and then back to the calculations
(so 1k ion bombers almost got rid of those 13 dn's and 2 titans........what will be the best mix to kill of those little hc's and dn's next)
At least I get SOME action that way^^ (and I'm hearing e cries of a lvl 60.-..sry almost lied there.....pushed you below 60 again :biglaugh: )

You do care, cause you continue with your b.s. posts. How many free bases do you have left in J38?

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

What level are you down to now?

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

How much fleet do you have left?

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

My only game plan in juno is to perma-occupy ALL your bases. How's your game experience now????

RyueOkami
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RyueOkami » Sun 04 Mar, 2012 19:38

You do care, cause you continue with your b.s. posts. How many free bases do you have left in J38?

Like I said you amuse me a bit ;)
Still more than anyone with my level should have if the other guy with being over 20 lvls above me trying to get a reaction should leave unoccupied.
Btw nice thing you tried your hands at fighter drops BUT you know kiddy? The reason behind a fighterdrop is to reduce the enemies
capacities before a main assault and reduce losses, and is done with only slightly more units than the enemy has, so that you dont loose
too much......but then again I guess loosing 70k in a fighter drop against 25k is something you consider normal (I laughed my *beep* off
when I saw that btw really.....you should get more training ........ that fighter drop should never have lead to you loosing more than
30-40k on your side ;) And tehn trying again with 32k fighters against hc's and BS behind shields and rings....you love derbing yourself don't you? 55k for 4k destruction.....I ROLLED on the ground when I read that....hell even if I have 2 hours of sleep only I don't hit that bad )

What level are you down to now?

Let's see 40,55 while you dropped from 59,7 to 59,54

How much fleet do you have left?

As since 3 weeks only fleets I produced on place for strikes was in J38 still 90% of my fleet intact.......how much did youu loose today?
Wait I'll tell ya: 510,240 while I only lost 128,470 (honestly an experienced player would only have lost 300-400k at most
even counting in that almost half of your losses and my losses come from my attacks crushing your titans and 10 of your dn's).

My only game plan in juno is to perma-occupy ALL your bases. How's your game experience now????

Still amused and laughing my *beep* off as you don't even manage to get a fighter drop right.....you really should accept my offer to be trained........at least if you don't plan to kill me by laughing to death.

Like I said a few timies spare me your e-tears and learn how to play first, else I'm on the ground laughing my *beep* off.

Edit:
Oh And I must say sorry to you....seems like you really thought you had any importance aside from my amusement of seeing
a lvl 58-60 who doesn't know how to play :)
(like in the inital thread it took me by surprise to see an inexperienced lvl 58+.......so I guessed you overtook the account after it was built up)

Return to “Juno”