ToplessTom farmed!!!!!!

MyLifeForAiur

ToplessTom farmed!!!!!!

Postby MyLifeForAiur » Tue 28 Feb, 2012 22:00

I saw the Juno troll ToplessTom getting hit by his own guild :biglaugh:
farm guild farming itself... big mouth tom, first u fail ufp, then give 1st 1b drbz, then u die!? lol..

juno is no more fun :paranoid: protoss win server anyway! :whisle:

Hokan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: ToplessTom farmed!!!!!!

Postby Hokan » Wed 29 Feb, 2012 00:01

Lol is he really dead? or is he gunna necro?

Toplesstom
Guild: Mira: ~HH~
Galaxy: Juno

Postby Toplesstom » Wed 29 Feb, 2012 02:25

I got betrayed by those who I thought were my friends even though I'd said I was leaving Juno and giving my account to someone else clearly wasn't good enough for them so I won't be leaving instead I have made arrangements to go to another guild and relocate there so I can have my revenge, not being funny but I did a hell of a lot for UFP and still got threatened by Ron for 'trolling' when I hadn't said anything but oh well I'll just have to start simming and use up all the new exp I have on production commanders, every cloud has a silver lining I guess

Silverlight
Guild: Ceti: -V-
Fenix: NoiSe
Juno: TBD
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Silverlight » Wed 29 Feb, 2012 09:58

Tom, stop the lying please.
You told me yourself YOU would disband bases and relocate them to join friends in KANI. I was ok with that, no problem. But when you were in Smoke and violated the pact (AGAIN!!), we decided to derb you. While being in UFP you also violated the pact and hit a couple Smoke-bases. So don't *beep* me now by saying we betrayed you and act like you're all nice etc.

see below for the post i posted in Smoke/TBD. (BTW, me and the other two who took down your fleet got tons of fan mail... wonder why everybody was so glad you got derbed...)

Since the day that UFP got disbanded Tom had his own plan, he was going to join some friends in KANI (long convo on Skype between the two of us) and would start relocating a few bases. Now, he told me this in good faith, but hey, Tom wasn't to trust either as he would prove later.
I gave him the benefit of the doubt and wished him the best of luck. After a few days he moved to Smoke (believe that was at the time =DG= came to J23 or J24 to derb Smoke). Still no harm done.

Now, he always lacked pacts (in UFP he hit a Smoke player to teach him that he was still profitable, he hit a couple os bases from that player for his own benefit) and now he also attacked TBD while being in Smoke.

No doubt that he would also attack us when he's in KANI then and a 15mil fleet can wreck some havoc when it's still in the 20s... Simple story why we thought that fleet needed to be taken care of. Tom lacks respect of pacts, well, thats his reward now. People get declared KOS for less.

Like the great King says:
This is INSURANCE for TBD that the fleet will not be used against TBD
This is RETRIBUTION for members of UFP and Smoke who suffered Tom's ignorance.
This is lulz for everyone else who wished to see the troll taste his own medicine.

Derbed the Juno-server-troll and got tons of fan-mail. Why we derbed him? Violating pacts and nobody declares him KOS? Well, me + 2 friends did :)
Silverlight

Postby Silverlight » Wed 29 Feb, 2012 10:10

Another reason why you'd be lying: joining KANI a few hours after you got derbed and kicked? Like they would let you in if they didn't know you already?

Derbed the Juno-server-troll and got tons of fan-mail. Why we derbed him? Violating pacts and nobody declares him KOS? Well, me + 2 friends did :)
pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pc_incorrecto » Wed 29 Feb, 2012 13:43

Topless Tom has always been a pathetic punk. He's also a cheat [played the multi to enhance his account], backstabbed his own team mates and allies, his mouth spews out nonsense at an incredible speed and is one of the most despised characters on the juno server. Stupid is, is what stupid does.

Yep Tom, time to quit your account and play elsewhere under a new name.

MyLifeForAiur

Postby MyLifeForAiur » Wed 29 Feb, 2012 13:48

petty issues, petty excuses in juno...

farmed troll goes QQ on fail guild... :clap:

Toplesstom
Guild: Mira: ~HH~

Postby Toplesstom » Wed 29 Feb, 2012 16:19

I love the way everyone thinks I use multi's when I actually don't people just make excuses for why I'm actually active and go and look for my own food! You seriously don't know half of the crap that others get away with such as vip3r or whatever his name was he was an ex UFP member with 3 multi accounts! Draconim had a multi account even Ron still uses his multi account! The amount of crap that members of UFP, tbd smoke and co get away with and I get the brunt of it because people have it out for me!? It's bull! You guys are so biest it's unreal! I get people giving me abuse on the boards and because I retaliate and say stuff back I get the blame for it and get threatened with being kicked and then get farmed because of what someone who MADE AN ANTI TOPLESS TOM GUILD BECAUSE HE DIDN'T LIKE ME idiots -.-

Yes I was going to tag over and relocate but I decided not too in the end and was going to pass my details onto another friend of mine who wanted to learn to play and the reason I did that was to try and keep what little reputation I had in tact but you guys clearly thought 'oh *beep* said it so it must be true'

The reason I got into KANI so fast is because I have a friend in there see I have connections from other servers and use them to my advantage you guys just think everything will be put on your doorstep for you.

Oh and also touching on a subject from earlier I tagged over into smoke to try and stop a 25 mil Levi and DN stack from attacking one of their main jg's and then more fleet started arriving so I was forced to recall you can even ask poobah on that one because I wanted to try and trap them in recall but no one was having any of it.

pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pc_incorrecto » Wed 29 Feb, 2012 16:42

Silverlight

Postby Silverlight » Wed 29 Feb, 2012 17:04

Still no excuse for hitting while being in a NAP Tom.
You've did it at least twice. Some people get declared KOS for hitting once, and you didn't get any punishment from leadership while violating twice.
Period.

THAT's the reason we derbed you.
the rest might have helped too. And the anti-Tom guild was because we didn't like you trolling your own guild on the boards and we didn't want to listen to your cursing etc.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Wed 29 Feb, 2012 23:34

Toplesstom wrote:I love the way everyone thinks I use multi's when I actually don't people just make excuses for why I'm actually active and go and look for my own food! You seriously don't know half of the crap that others get away with such as vip3r or whatever his name was he was an ex UFP member with 3 multi accounts! Draconim had a multi account even Ron still uses his multi account! The amount of crap that members of UFP, tbd smoke and co get away with and I get the brunt of it because people have it out for me!? It's bull! You guys are so biest it's unreal! I get people giving me abuse on the boards and because I retaliate and say stuff back I get the blame for it and get threatened with being kicked and then get farmed because of what someone who MADE AN ANTI TOPLESS TOM GUILD BECAUSE HE DIDN'T LIKE ME idiots -.-

Yes I was going to tag over and relocate but I decided not too in the end and was going to pass my details onto another friend of mine who wanted to learn to play and the reason I did that was to try and keep what little reputation I had in tact but you guys clearly thought 'oh *beep* said it so it must be true'

The reason I got into KANI so fast is because I have a friend in there see I have connections from other servers and use them to my advantage you guys just think everything will be put on your doorstep for you.

Oh and also touching on a subject from earlier I tagged over into smoke to try and stop a 25 mil Levi and DN stack from attacking one of their main jg's and then more fleet started arriving so I was forced to recall you can even ask poobah on that one because I wanted to try and trap them in recall but no one was having any of it.
I loled.

Silverlight

Postby Silverlight » Thu 01 Mar, 2012 13:23

We don't know half of the crap? well, since it's crap, I'm glad I don't know it then xD but believe you've told me your story once ;)

pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pc_incorrecto » Thu 01 Mar, 2012 16:51

I didn't know that ToplessTom had such a fan club?

MyLifeForAiur

Postby MyLifeForAiur » Fri 02 Mar, 2012 13:53

trolls are all words and no balls.

one thing fail tom doesnt know is that you end up with more enemies. even farm guilds farm you lol :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gold Blooded 1133
Guild: J:Smoke M:SOUP

Postby Gold Blooded 1133 » Sat 03 Mar, 2012 02:17

MyLifeForAiur wrote:trolls are all words and no balls.

one thing fail tom doesnt know is that you end up with more enemies. even farm guilds farm you lol :clap: :clap: :clap:
Farm guild? :bleh:

Return to “Juno”