Benard, where's your friends now?

pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Benard, where's your friends now?

Postby pc_incorrecto » Tue 17 Apr, 2012 19:05

Benard is left out in the cold without [FINAL] and [1st] keeping him company.......

How I remember the days and nights when the lower 30s was trembling in fear of Benard's fleet that included even a DEATH STAR! :shock:

You could smell the fear whenever you ventured into J30 for fear that Benard's dreaded fleet may pounce and turn your fleet into space debri.

But, those glorious days of Benard is over now and is only a shadow of himself now. HulksFather is now playing with Benard, sort of like a cat playing and torturing a mouse, before the kill.

Is there anyone from [1st] or [FINAL] who'll come to the rescue of their dear old friend? Anyone? Or will past pals of Benard let him die such a long, painful and unglorious death?

...oh well so much for loyalty and friendship, heh? I personally thought friendship was a bit over-rated. My old fav saying, "A friend in need, is no friend indeed."

Don't feel sad Benard, really. Even Jesus was betrayed, so you're in good company.

Now if you can turn water into wine, you can drink your problems away.

got derbs
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: L:BRO

Re: Benard, where's your friends now?

Postby got derbs » Tue 17 Apr, 2012 21:38

+1

HeartLess wrote:Maybe he has spais in your guild? :roll: Maybe he's my forum multi? maybe... Maybe... MAYBE HE'S ADDEX!
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 18 Apr, 2012 14:16

I lol'd so much at this, but to clarify this isn't true.

viewtopic.php?f=108&t=107305&start=15
Benard
THANK YOU hulk for finally addressing this catastophy... and for pointing out my leave, here I thought my leave would go unnoticed.

1st off i like to beleive FINAL is more like a SPACE boat
therefore irregardless of what problems we face, no one will drown, except for in their own tears, after im done describing how you 'came to be' and got your name

you see folks... as many of you may recall I am irish eyes brother

however the hulk...

He Is... my son...

and the hulk is my grandson...

Benard
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: VGM - [UMC] : Former GM - [VIR]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Benard » Sun 22 Apr, 2012 07:54

Im rather flattered im a topic of discussion. =)

the reason this ever started was becuase of a fued !V! had with UFA/TRO/HTT in our beggining when those three refused to make a pact with our old GM selene for refusing to have the trade embargo with 1st.

we were also not pacted becuase we were allied with 1st.

thats how the hundred year old war started.

and ABOUT the only way we can end the war is by merging into TRO (or UFA) or an ally of them in the 30's and drop our alliance with 1st. (secretly) since that initial discussion the topic has been addressed again and now all of FINAL is to disband... sooo dont worry guys i didnt sell out ur master plan there! ;) UFA will sim to win, just like the next guy and due to their relations with TRO's members on other servers they will eventually ally up and knock around some unfortunate profitable guild, until then, FINAL has nominated itself as the 30's whipping boy.

It happens, 2 billion fleet VS 370-400 million?

again, I'm flattered that we are given the opportunity to fight against such respected and large players. has anyone BESIDES 1st challeneged UFA or TRO in the last 3-6 months? I'd say those two guilds contain some of the best players in juno besides 1st who keeps goin rounds with TBD and other players.

the 30's have been always a rough neighborhood, and im a HUGE contributor to that, since i was put in the GM position after selene left, my 'job' was to rally support against TRO, HTT or UFA, and thats all ive been doing.

luckily we have been blessed with merger after merger after merger of smaller guilds who have the same beleifs and tenacity as we do and we have grown into at least a SUSTAINABLE guild (id say our days of 50-70 men were not our EASIEST of times!)

but I give props, and always have given compliment to HULK and his constietuients. Id say hulk is the GM of UFA. Ive never once talked to Best, SMOKE is a great guy, good player, but hulk is cut throat like the orgins of JUNO. and for that reason i have avoided him as i have attempted to avoid UFA for as long as possible.

but one day you have to face the music and give the middle finger to the man who keeps negotiating perma occs for ur OWN players occupations.

trading UC's for the freedom of ur guys, then letting other players hit you and then help clean up the mess when its over... thats where i felt sold out. sooo in all HULK is out for himself, always has been, (most of UFA and TRO are) but that is why they ARE so succesful and why they arent caught off gaurd by basic tactics. it takes ALOT of cordination to catch them off gaurd.

and this month (my final month of my degree) has been esxceptionally defficult keeping up with guys who make this game THEIR LIFE.

as for hulk and I.

for me dishin out a few thosand to him daily is fine. i enjoy the laughs and i was never a big FLEET guy, im a tech whore who is the poster boy for the only guild in the J30's NOT trying to stab 1st in the back.

when UFA, and TRO decide to take it to someone, (other than FINAL) i feel sorry for the guild on the other end. becuase i really dont think they stand much of a chance. I'm not an amazing tactician, im a trainer and intel guy by orgin, but I've seen my fair share of activity and tactical moves and these guys are good at what they do.

so may that be dodging 1st up to 1 BILLION fleet or (2 billion if they both keep goin at it) or if they decide to chase someone or another guild down. these guys have a hand in alot of things. so KNOWING that no other force in the universe is even CAPABLE of challanging UFA or TRO (at this point) becuase flow or TBD would be stupid to consider it becuase if anyone came to the 30's the alarm would be triggered and u'd be fried. only 1st is capable of facing either one of them (and that wont happen becauseof the pact in place and with TBD in potential talks with UFA to oust 1st) 3 BILLION fleet is what UFA/TRO/TBD could muster

and its realistic they could do it, i know UFA/TRO could within the day they could make it happen.

i dont forsee anyone else in JUNO capable of keepin up with the 30's if these two guilds decided to go on a TEAR or are alloud to 'SIM to win'

outside of that Hulk and i will continue to fight, and in a month when im done traveling I'll either go into vacation mode and strip my bases down to free my 35 p-rings bases, or we will reach some sort of agreement where he gets 100 million in credits and I admit to being related to laurra or something. hell if i know its a damn game i dont care LOL

I'll deal with the details when i get around to it. in the meantime feel free to keep posting about me i enjoy the trolls it makes it far more interesting than what father time comes up with.

BTW if u guys dont know Hulk is in the hospital, and i DO actually worry about the guy sometimes.

some days ill pop a levi and free a base, and MAN if its not re-occuppied in an hour i begin to prep a speech for when i find out the Hulk's father died of staying up to late and not sleeping playing a stupid game trying to kill some player named Benard... so hulk as much as i may APPEAR to dislike you, dont die on me, becuase then id have to show true emotions on this stupid thing and write something nice about you.

until then I'll refrence to you as princcess chub lovin ginger-puff ;)

Benard
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Benard » Sun 22 Apr, 2012 07:57

the last (message) BOOK i wrote, i acknowledge the horrible misspells and grammer errors. if someone could please use their wit and humor to insult me, I'd greatly appreciate it, and think of you as much more intellegent, witty and orginal than you currently portray yourself as.

-Benard

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Juno

Postby Hulks Father » Sun 22 Apr, 2012 08:16

I am 998 years old not even the force can keep me alive forever ;)

(For the record its only stage 3 cancer i will be fine)

lol now if you want to help pay for my medical bills :paranoid: :paranoid:

back to AE

anyway lets do take a look at a few things i have to disagree with,

We dont sim to win, our combat exp is over 1.5, while say final is .6

every one understands the lower your lvl the more combat exp you get, so looking at finals lvl they should have lots of exp, at the moment i beat every member of final in rank while i am on the bottom of my guilds list so.... for example i hit a base i lose 200k fleet i get 500 exp while the guy i hit lost 10k fleet but gets 20k exp

this indicates we are not siming or we are getting farmed, and i promise you we are not getting farmed

out of the top 50 players 26 of them are 1st, 7 kani (Allies to 1st) 7 are flow and 2 is Ufa 2 is tdb, so your story about our 40 man guild out simming 1st is really a joke,

[1st] Protoss 146
4 [UFA] United Federation of Awesome 43
5 [TRO] Time is running out 77

even if tro merged into ufa 1st would out number us by more then 20 members (not counting kani, final, dg as meat shields)

so for our 43 man guild we would have to have a guild prod rate of 340% of 1st, to make this a little bit clearer

if the avg 1st member had 12k prod (kinda low) the avg ufa member would have to have 41k prod rate,

siming to win is the stupidest thing you have come up with, it would never happen with ufa

Naftal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Naftal » Sun 22 Apr, 2012 16:50

Are you the same schitzophrenic person? You write the same way, except the other personality makes less typos and has better grammar overall.

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Sun 22 Apr, 2012 19:47

are you?

that doesn't really assign a person to who you are talking to, Instead use his name that would clear up what your talking about, and it would be proper English

Benard
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Benard » Mon 23 Apr, 2012 03:33

1 [1st] Protoss 1,012,079 -148 6,838

2 [TBD] To Be Determined 637,274 -113 5,640
5 [TRO] Time is running out 431,951 -77 5,610
7 [UFA] United Federation of Awesome 299,354 - 43 6,962

lets just add up the econ, and say that is the BOTTOM line for production (which it isnt) your productions are FAR higher than your econ, if not then there is somethign gravely wrong!

but the 3 enemys of 1st would have an overall (assumed) production of AT LEAST 1,368,000 production while 1st has 1,012,079.

MAYBE TRO and UFA ALONE it might take a few months to pull it off. But you guys would be dumb to attempt it alone, unless your group managed to catch em off gaurd. which i dont think will happen at this early of a stage.

but to say it ISNT happening would say that your guild has no purpose.

and i find that hard to beleive. no one else is an enemy to UFA nor is capable of taking UFA on, and if u want to get to TRO you have to get through UFA and VISA versa. so it doesnt matter what way you cut it.

you still have a 2 billion fleet guild called TRO AND UFA.

you can cut them in half you can keep the memebrs seperate, you can change the names of the guilds, it wont matter a WHOLE bunch becuase you guys are both still on the same table and its a known fact. and its a MAJOR contributing fact as to why no one in their lucid mind would attempt to take on one or the other without having a pact with ONE or the other.

pound for pound, UFA and TRO have the most firepower per capa besides 1st (and kani who is more of a collection of indepents)

so mask it as you will may it be hypathetical or not, the numbers are there and the intel doesnt lie. you guys are (on this server and others) working as a team and would be dumb not to

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Mon 23 Apr, 2012 04:32

i knew hulks father, i dont know bernard. this is thrilling really. and its obivous bernard sees the long view and the past view and hulks father sees the now and the possibilities of now. how often do u get two guild leaders in a thread and they talk truth not junk? not very often.

have fun. :P

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Mon 23 Apr, 2012 08:14

the problem is

benard story is

1st vs ufa and friends

1st isnt alone so for this to work its 1st vs ufa

or 1st and friends vs ufa and friends

and cant be viewed as 1st vs ufa and friends, or ufa vs 1st and friends, its "either/or" not mix and match

benard doesnt see the long veiw he is trying to gain support to his cause, he is using whats called back handed manipulation of your mind,

He is counting on the fact your not smart to see his slide of hand

pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pc_incorrecto » Mon 23 Apr, 2012 13:41

Perhaps, if Benard gets his head out of his butt, he'd realize that [1st] is making juno their little plaything.

Unfortunetly [UFA] and [FLOW] are just simming and laying on their lounge chairs getting some rays, while the server goes to crap.

The problem with Benard and also Selene in the past was their dealings with [1st] which allowed them to invade the J30s at will. We won't forget that and that's what prevents [FINAL] players from growing their accounts in the 30s. Until [FINAL] stops their b.s. dealings with [1st] we would rather crash our fleets into [FINAL], than to watch their accounts and fleet numbers go up.

Yes Benard, or whoever you are....you'll always have a price on your worthless head.

[inappropriate image removed]
Last edited by Archimedes on Fri 27 Apr, 2012 19:52, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Inappropriate image

level9

Postby level9 » Mon 23 Apr, 2012 18:11

guess a deal with 1st doesn't help much if you are being bashed the other 29 days in the month 1st isn't in the 30s?

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Mon 23 Apr, 2012 19:03

um 1st is in 35 as we speak

what are u smoking

pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pc_incorrecto » Mon 23 Apr, 2012 19:37

Hulks Father wrote:um 1st is in 35 as we speak

what are u smoking

He meant that 1st is not around most of the time to protect FINAL.

Sort of when 1st comes to the 30s and UFA cringes in fear and forgets about their so-called friendship with TRO and TBD.

Carry on. :whisle:

Return to “Juno”