TBD hits new low of failsauce

Toplesstom
Guild: Mira: ~HH~
Galaxy: Juno

TBD hits new low of failsauce

Postby Toplesstom » Sat 21 Apr, 2012 16:25

Last night while I was out getting drunk I decided to log in and I saw some hits made by Xabia getting mass profit hits for cookies, when I asked someone about it it turned out that they had sent fleets ranging in the 100 mil area to take him out only to have the tables turned and for him to wipe all their fleet out and someone even helped him do it from TBD! Someone decided to FT drop his HC..Now who can tell me what rapes FT harder than maddy is getting it right now? HC /facepalm thank you TBD you've made me laugh my hangover away, keep failing and keep building fleet because we need to have something to eat :dance:

Hokan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: TBD hits new low of failsauce

Postby Hokan » Mon 23 Apr, 2012 17:17

it was funny, and on top of my base.

TBD raped my defences, but still didn't pillage my base. or get my trades thanks to Xabia :D

Toplesstom
Guild: Mira: ~HH~
Galaxy: Juno

Re: TBD hits new low of failsauce

Postby Toplesstom » Mon 23 Apr, 2012 19:00

I know! Lmfao! Jessica donkey is the worst thing to happen to the 20's since UFP merged with TBD lol I can also confirm that Jessica was one of those who was retarded enough to attack xabia's fleet, was a nice thought at first wasn't it TBD but a pretty pathetic outcome, not only have you failed as a guild but you failed to realise that you would not be able to hold the pile of debris anyway /facepalm have a nice time TBD and I'll see you next invasion..Oh thanks for the derbs too :P

Return to “Juno”