Come back Benard Come back

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Juno

Come back Benard Come back

Postby Hulks Father » Fri 27 Apr, 2012 12:38

I am all Depressed Benard has gone into VM

and started deleting his bases, Leaving final to die and fall apart after his miserable attempt to kill me

I will miss the 50k extra daily income he gave me, and the 20 page essays about how he has 1st wrapped around his finger and they will save him some day

Aww well back to farming his unworthy guild

pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Come back Benard Come back

Postby pc_incorrecto » Fri 27 Apr, 2012 14:06

Hulks Father wrote:I am all Depressed Benard has gone into VM

and started deleting his bases, Leaving final to die and fall apart after his miserable attempt to kill me

I will miss the 50k extra daily income he gave me, and the 20 page essays about how he has 1st wrapped around his finger and they will save him some day

Aww well back to farming his unworthy guild

Oh lookie here! Hulk is spewing crap about Benard and [1st]?????? Puhleeze Hulk, just look at how [UFA] is bending over for [1st]. Ok....sometimes UFA is on their knees looking up at their master Xerxes! Yep nothing like a little variety, heh? I guess talking tough about Benard and FINAL makes you feel real big, but the facts say otherwise.

Your infatuation with Benard is raising eyebrows among the homophobes here.

Toplesstom
Guild: Mira: ~HH~
Galaxy: Juno

Postby Toplesstom » Fri 27 Apr, 2012 14:16

Lulz when KANI started to invade the 50's he ran to 1st to save his own a$$ so we couldn't hit him and now that UFA are hitting him too he's run into VM seems to me
Like Bernard shouldn't have his own guild and should just simply play on his own because that's what he's good at doing, looking out for himself lol

Whale Hunter

Postby Whale Hunter » Fri 27 Apr, 2012 16:23

I wish we could consolodate all our existing 'Benard is a Douche' posts into one manageable monthly post. Having to read and reply to all these posts with his obligatory Novels must be keeping him from finishing Addex off... Which is why [1st] trawl around the 30's with blue-balls looking to get laid.

Yockey wrote: "Alot of these people need lemonz. Starting with whale hunter"
Archimedes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Archimedes » Fri 27 Apr, 2012 19:50

Yeah, enough.

"And what is good, Phaedrus, And what is not good -- Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?"

Co-moderator for Ixion, Juno, and Kappa. Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules, and contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Return to “Juno”