UFA is throwing TRO and TBD under the bus
19%
UFA should drop the pact with 1st and stick up for its allies
34%
I like pie
19%
Im going to name my first born child after Benard
3%
if Hulk's Father and Benard were slathered up with KY jelly I would pay money to see the wrestling match
3%
I would bet on Benard becuase he seems shifty, fast and seems like a modern day KY Gladiator
9%
I would bet on Hulks father becuase he's old, he likes chub chub, gingers and would probably farm me if i DIDNT bet on him
No votes

Total votes: 32
Benard
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: VGM - [UMC] : Former GM - [VIR]
Galaxy: Alpha

Hulks Grandfather and UFA VS TRO(poll)

Postby Benard » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 09:07

to answer any questions about my LEAVE, I have been (and am at) the Beverly Hills International Film Festival

I am in it and have been interviewing with Lion's Gate Films and several other small production companies for several works i have written.

I know you all miss my BOOK of rants and trolls, however im pitching a few screenplays ;)

in the meantime I am in Vacation mode due to my inability to be online (consistantly).

NOW to pertain this post to war (for the mods):
I am going to take a poll on some situations that I beleive are important to the existance and fun in the junoverse.

I agree with irish eyes 1000% in the last post regarding TRO and TBD's need for assitant VS 1st.

UFA has every reason to avoid conflict with 1st and shouldnt be held accountable for the actions of their allies.

TRO wants their allies help knowing that their ally had a pact with 1st.

UFA is an honorable guild in that they respect their pacts.
For UFA to toss its hat in the ring would be detrimental to their current plans to farm peacefully and undisturbed in the 30's.

HOWEVER, playing devil's advocate, from an TRO's stand point is TRO right for calling out UFA for not helping them, their TRIED and TRUE allies since the beggining of the server?

or is UFA right for honoring their pact with 1st and letting TRO and TBD take the heat for their own problems.

ethically speaking
morally speaking
and from both positions, who do you guys beleive is in the 'right' for their stance on the conflict.

In many regards UFA is definatly throwing TBD and TRO under the bus, UFA is a potential pinnicle guild in the 30's that could SAVE its allies TRO and TBD.

however UFA is with that same respect, UFA IS honoring its agreement with 1st in the DNH. they are also honoring their agreement not to 'protect' TRO or TBD as TRO and TBD have knownly moved to UFA territory in order to avoid attacks. UFA in this regard has approved 1st to invade (without reppocussion) in order to uphold their pact.

that is a TOUGH call for UFA and it takes either nerves of steel and a VERY honorable guild (structure) to uphold that pact and those conditions. OR UFA guinuinly doesnt give a crap about their allies TRO and TBD and would rather capitalize on farming in the 30's and see this invasion as a way to get a 'leg up' in the junoverse by using 1st as a lawnmower that will TRIM both TBD and TRO below the grass line. Shockingly and sometimes willfully (on some fronts) providing intel to known 1st allys about the TRO/TBD mega blob.

is TRO right in its stance?
is UFA honorable?
is UFA only looking out for its own good?
is UFA throwing TRO and TBD under the bus?
should UFA drop the pact with 1st and stick up for its allies?

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Juno

Re: Hulks Grandfather and UFA VS TRO(poll)

Postby Hulks Father » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 10:04

Isnt it more likely 14 of your bases where perma farmed and you where unable to fight the Hulks Fathers Total own-age of you and your guild. running into Vm was the only way You get your bases freed by others and have them heal?

To be fair, if this poll was to be correct, you need to put up "Bernard got owned and ran to vm to stop the bleeding"

Whats worse Is Benard/final got owned In Finals own stronghold after his whole guild declared war on a single player IF i had a 220 man guild and declared war on a single player and lost, I would Not go into VM I would delete my account in shame

And i Have had whole threads deleted/locked and been yellow carded for less then calling people out with names like Hulks Grandather... Just saying if the mods really wants to be consistent :paranoid:

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 12:09

I like WoTs but i like pie better, so i had to vote for da pie!

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
Toplesstom
Guild: Mira: ~HH~

Postby Toplesstom » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 13:49

Lol Bernard we probs won't even see you stupid films in the $1 bin in blockbuster! XD

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 17:25

Toplesstom wrote:Lol Bernard we probs won't even see you stupid films in the $1 bin in blockbuster! XD
anyone can go with a screen play, You have to "sell" your idea to people to buy them, If i had a screen play i could go and try and pawn it off to a company, him pitching his ideas does not mean he will get a movie, they are extremely picky, and to be honest if benard got as far as the $1 bin in blockbuster i would be impressed

Benard
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: VGM - [UMC] : Former GM - [VIR]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Benard » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 17:47

I wouldn't be across the country if i wasnt invited. and irregardless if you saw my film or not im just the writer, by the time a director and production company gets a hold of it, it turns into its own entitiy. Many times not resembling its orginal form with the exception of the plot.

I am VERY aware of the odds, getting into film festival is a feat. No its not sundance, or toronto or teluride. this particular fest is attended by 20k+ people annually and has about 7000-10,000 script submissions per competition.

I am a Finalist. which means I am in the top 167 out of 7000 scripts to be choosen for the Film Festival.

the executives Ive met with are:

Steven Paul http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0666999/
(Chairman & CEO; Crystal Sky)

Steve Ransohoff http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0710390/
(Chairman & CEO; Film Finances)

Cassian Elwes
(Producer/Sales Rep)- Shorts

Scott Karol
(SP Entertainment Group) – Features/Shorts/Docs/Anim

Donald Kushner
(Executive Producer; Junction Films) – Docs/Anim

if a movie makes it to the dollar bin it probably cost over 8 million (thats the LOW end of the LOW for a studio/indie production ) (yes films can be made for less but an established studio will typically make em for 5-8 if they are lower end) which means the return on investment was estimated at a 20% return or more so in all the film will make 1.6 million

and the writer will be paid 3% on the gross base budget.

its not a bad living nor is it easy if i make it to the dollar bin. thanks hulk ;)

Alvin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Alvin » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 20:18

Hulks Father wrote:Isnt it more likely 14 of your bases where perma farmed and you where unable to fight the Hulks Fathers Total own-age of you and your guild. running into Vm was the only way You get your bases freed by others and have them heal?
You could write a screenplay about this Benard :D

Hulks Father can be the bad guy and you're the poor little GM trying to navigate his guild through the Junoverse. Obviously you would need to tweak it a bit so that in the screenplay you actually win and the evil Hulk is defeated. But hey, fiction is good, right.

I could see it being a blockbuster next summer :D

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 22:30

Now if you told me you where here,

I would of stopped by and run you over with my car, or truck depending on my mood :whisle: :whisle:
I live close

BuckNasty

Postby BuckNasty » Mon 30 Apr, 2012 18:56

Does Bernard ever make a post with under 5K words? All that txt hurts my eyes

Return to “Juno”