Final Really?

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Juno

Final Really?

Postby Hulks Father » Fri 04 May, 2012 12:51

Final as a guild go off thinking they are big and tough

They hit me, then when i start farming the crap out of me they all run into vacation mode,

what the hell, You declared war on me, so come on already,

first its benard, chale, and now two dogs,

I vote Final should change there name to Vm Masters

Toplesstom
Guild: Mira: ~HH~

Re: Final Really?

Postby Toplesstom » Sat 05 May, 2012 16:39

I vote you should stfu about it I'm prett sure everyone has heard aboutnyounlittle 'personal war' I took on all of ueaf near the beginning of the server, I had 2 mil fleet they had 42 mil and 141 members and I was OCCing all of them who were over level 30 at one point do when you've taken on those kind of odds and had the balls to park all your recs on Bernard's base overnight like I did to RWLER let me know but until shut up ._. Until Bernard quits you haven won so the next post I want to see out of you is Bernard quits Juno or I'm taking it as all you 'trolling' about final and Bernard are actually E-tears and you are not hulks father but infact his mother.

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Sat 05 May, 2012 19:13

wow topless arent you a little angry

let me sit here and make fun of final in peace

Hokan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hokan » Sat 05 May, 2012 21:40

i've heard that your coming to the 50s to hit the final hiding up here...

Snafe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: C: BSMF
F: RAVE
L: USSV
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Snafe » Wed 09 May, 2012 13:22

Toplesstom wrote:I vote you should stfu about it I'm prett sure everyone has heard aboutnyounlittle 'personal war' I took on all of ueaf near the beginning of the server, I had 2 mil fleet they had 42 mil and 141 members and I was OCCing all of them who were over level 30 at one point do when you've taken on those kind of odds and had the balls to park all your recs on Bernard's base overnight like I did to RWLER let me know but until shut up ._. Until Bernard quits you haven won so the next post I want to see out of you is Bernard quits Juno or I'm taking it as all you 'trolling' about final and Bernard are actually E-tears and you are not hulks father but infact his mother.
Holy run on sentence, Batman!...
You know that concept called punctuation, you really should learn to use it.

Anderson Cooper wrote: That's Snafe from Ceti, and he is awesome. Even by bringing our averages down, his collective, concentrated awesome compensates.
Mongeese202
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: C:Kow
I:AUDI
J:Bad
Retired
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby Mongeese202 » Wed 23 May, 2012 21:24

Snafe wrote:
Toplesstom wrote:I vote you should stfu about it I'm prett sure everyone has heard aboutnyounlittle 'personal war' I took on all of ueaf near the beginning of the server, I had 2 mil fleet they had 42 mil and 141 members and I was OCCing all of them who were over level 30 at one point do when you've taken on those kind of odds and had the balls to park all your recs on Bernard's base overnight like I did to RWLER let me know but until shut up ._. Until Bernard quits you haven won so the next post I want to see out of you is Bernard quits Juno or I'm taking it as all you 'trolling' about final and Bernard are actually E-tears and you are not hulks father but infact his mother.
Holy run on sentence, Batman!...
You know that concept called punctuation, you really should learn to use it.
You must spread your reputation point to other users before giving to the same user.

Return to the previous page
This is the greatest tragedy of my life....I haven't lived a very tragic life...

Almost all of our sorrows spring out of our relations with other people.
-Arthur Schopenhauer
Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Thu 24 May, 2012 08:54

I do find it interesting he totally points out his lack of skills, starting with "balls to park all your recs on Bernard's base overnight like I did" I mean isnt this a farm move?

I would have benard farmed but every single time he takes a hit, he runs into vm like he is now. For me to be crying or (e-tears), I would have to be losing, as of yet, 0 of my bases have been hit,

besides tom didnt u get zero and wrote like a 200 page cry fest?

Return to “Juno”