Addressing the UFA comments

Tactless

Re: Addressing the UFA comments

Postby Tactless » Sun 14 Oct, 2012 17:30

pc_incorrecto wrote: Tactless, you sound like a broken record. OR, like you say, "seriously read the thread", duh. Benard started the thread not you, but you believe the world revolves around your logic.

You just want to rehash your vision of events which is fine, but really you need to get over me. Your obsession for me is borderline sick.

I know both Benard and Hulk love to blow a lot of hot air in the forums and that's fine with me [the entertainment is well worth it] but your nose is so far up leadership arse, your comments here in the forum is just a repeat of what's said by others. Now go brush the dirt off your knees and act like a man, instead of some sniffling little brown noser.

We all have views what has happen during the last two invasion into the 30s by [1st], but twisting the facts only serves those who made strategic and tactical mistakes. [UFA] leadership did not want to have an open debate about [1st] prior invasion, I know this to be a fact as others do at [UFA]. When I went to [TRO] from [UFA] when [1st] invaded the 30s, [TRO] was hoping that [UFA] would realize the dangers of [TBD/TRO] of being vaporized by [1st]. During that time I was in constant contact with many [UFA] members who wanted to join in the fight against [1st], but leadership remained mute.
Are you so self-important that you can't understand that I know, more than anyone in the entire guild, exactly what happened and why? No one in the guild, other than Smoke ofc, is more informed than me. Trust me dude, I still know things that the other VGMs do not know. ;)

And lol, why is it important who started the thread all of a sudden? Benard's title is, and I quote, "Adressing the UFA comments." Up to that point I had not posted or cared. Smoke has for all intents purposes quit the game, at least for the time being, and I subsequently, have found little about it to keep me entertained. Then I found the P&W forums. I am again entertained. As you know, I can never turn away from a good debate, especially when I'm armed with all the facts (which is almost always).

Why would you say my nose is up leaderships arse? I am leadership. As Smoke's brother-in-law, I've always been the most informed person in the guild other than he himself, and in his absence I was looked to for direction. I don't understand what your intentions are with this comment.

You keep trying to sound like everyone at UFA wanted war with 1st. You're directly misleading the conversation. You and maybe 8 or 9 other people wanted war with 1st. Out of a guild of 50, that does not everyone make. You got mad and left and went to TRO. Good for you, do what you wanted. No one in UFA had to stay either, they could have done what you did if they wanted to fight 1st. But you were in an awfully small minority, weren't you. Stop trying to make it sound like leadership went against the vast majority of opinions in the guild. They did not.
Of course hindsight is everything, but it didn't take a genius to figure out that [1st] will eventually figure a way to justify an attack on [UFA]. Many players at [TRO] and yes the very same leaders at [TRO] who are now at [UFA] felt a sharp pain in their backs at that time. Many of them saying that one day soon [1st] will attack [UFA] and they'll do nothing but watch the carnage.

We can't change history, but we can certainly see what got us here from previous mistakes. :wall:
I'm sure that's true. But at the time, everyone knew where we stood and why. Hindsight being what it is, ofc we should have helped TRO/TBD during the invasion. Ofc we should have blown up w/e 1st fleet moved into the 30s every time it happened. We also shouldn't have tried to make peace with Benard in the lower 30s. We should have driven him and his guild out of our cluster last year. A lot of things should have been done differently if we truly expected 1st to backstab us like this. We also shouldn't have simpacted 75% of the server. We cut off our own food sources and what was the reason? To have friends who'd help us if/when 1st invaded? A lot of good that did. There's a lot to learn from here, Stone, you are correct. But it's not just in our dealings with 1st or TRO.

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Juno

Postby Hulks Father » Mon 15 Oct, 2012 18:16

Just cuz you cry the loudest stone doesnt mean you are the majority,

its like politics, You have 10 guys crying for hand outs so they increase welfare programs,

while the masses dont say anything.....

or the verbiage of

the squeaky wheel gets the grease....

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Mon 15 Oct, 2012 20:05

Holy crap still tears about this. I'm gonna go repeat myself here, UFA broke the pact plenty of times and used lame excuses about it, did I write down the time and date of the event for future uses in the forums? ofc not, why? Because Im pretty easy going until you piss me off enough for me to cut u off , that moment became the day UFA took over TRO and I got some cocky *beep* reply about TRO quitting and being friends from other servers etc. None of the previous issues mattered to me, UFA took advantage of our kindness and got derbed, pretty simple to understand really.

Here is the things you nubs dont seem to realize, I didnt need to NAP u, the NAP didnt benefit me whatsoever, and since I got nothing out of it it was just a favor to you guys. I even kept the NAP when Hash in kappa was posting in forums that he didnt trust me and it was why he was zerging me to make my Kappa guild quit. Even after all that I kept the NAP with UFA in Juno, but u can only abuse my generosity for so long.

PS:

Im not GM anymore so save the rest of tears for someone who cares.

Tactless

Postby Tactless » Mon 15 Oct, 2012 20:52

Addex wrote:Holy crap still tears about this. I'm gonna go repeat myself here, UFA broke the pact plenty of times and used lame excuses about it, did I write down the time and date of the event for future uses in the forums? ofc not, why? Because Im pretty easy going until you piss me off enough for me to cut u off , that moment became the day UFA took over TRO and I got some cocky *beep* reply about TRO quitting and being friends from other servers etc. None of the previous issues mattered to me, UFA took advantage of our kindness and got derbed, pretty simple to understand really.

Here is the things you nubs dont seem to realize, I didnt need to NAP u, the NAP didnt benefit me whatsoever, and since I got nothing out of it it was just a favor to you guys. I even kept the NAP when Hash in kappa was posting in forums that he didnt trust me and it was why he was zerging me to make my Kappa guild quit. Even after all that I kept the NAP with UFA in Juno, but u can only abuse my generosity for so long.

PS:

Again and again, "I didn't write down the time and date [but you guys broke it all the time]". Still no specific incident you can point to. We don't need times and dates Addex, just asking you what specifically we did to break the NAP. You can't come up with anything because nothing happened.

As far as TRO being absorbed by UFA, I can understand your feelings here. No one told you exactly what happened or why, and I blame myself for that. Smoke got a new job which took him away from the game and subsequently I quit playing for the most part as well, spending my free time on other more real time games (let's face it, AE is barely more than an idle game), only logging in to queue my sim creds into prod. Here's what happened: TRO quit the game. They disbanded their guild. We absorbed some of the actives that chose not to quit and we brought in other people to play some of the accounts of those that didn't delete. Simple as that. There's no spinning, no cocky excuses. Just the facts. A dying server continuing to die. I wonder why they would choose to quit playing Juno... could it be the monthly trips to the 30s by 1st to feed on them?

"Here's the thing you nubs don't seem to realize..." Quite the statement for someone making themselves out to be the victim. So which is it, Addex? Are you the kind and gentle "let the server rebuild" guy you've previously tried to make yourself out to be, or are you the powerblocking "I didn't need to NAP your *beep* guild" donkey that we've been painting you out to be?
Addex wrote:I know you guys love to paint us as the Evil Empire, but even your feeble minds should be able to realize that the NAP with UFA was just a favor, it was a NAP that didnt benefit us whatsoever with a guild full of cocky idiots. I did it thou just to try to get the server going and not just kill everyone. So pretty stupid to think we would put up with any shenanigans.
This is you playing the victim a few pages back. Just thought I'd repost it so you could see how silly you look trying to sound so righteous while talking down to a guild of 50 people. You're a big man, it'll be okay.

Oh and no one cares why you NAPed UFA, the fact is you did it. You agreed to certain terms and did not hold yourself to them. UFA kept its word. Up to and including the severance clause. You have not. You have proven that your word cannot be trusted on Juno, and those counting on it should be wary. Idk why you think claiming the NAP was a favor and had no benefits to you means anything to anyone other than you. But what does matter is whether or not you hold yourself and your guild to your agreements. You do not. This is the point and theme behind my posts. Call them tears if it makes you feel better, I could give a flying *beep*. But this is the point.

Whale Hunter

Postby Whale Hunter » Tue 16 Oct, 2012 01:31

Addex wrote: Im not GM anymore so save the rest of tears for someone who cares.

Were you ever really the GM of 1st? Seems like Benard has been pulling the strings of that guild since forever.

In fact, I can't remember the last time your name came up anywhere... Oh, wait...

[XSuck] Lekila vs. [1st] Xerxes losses: 18,638,500 / 14,904,500
[XSuck] Swarley vs. [1st] Xerxes losses: 2,250,000 / 2,563,660
[XSuck] Lekila vs. [1st] Xerxes losses: 1,973,400 / 5,406,855
[XSuck] Lekila vs. [1st] Xerxes losses: 110,000 / 76,560
[XSuck] Lekila vs. [1st] Xerxes losses: 15,380 / 9,000
[XSuck] Lekila vs. [1st] Xerxes losses: 430,880 / 241,000

You should seriously stop letting Selene handle your Guild account details... The old Girl's getting careless, probably about time she was taken out back like Ol' Yeller

Yockey wrote: "Alot of these people need lemonz. Starting with whale hunter"
pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pc_incorrecto » Tue 16 Oct, 2012 05:19

Addex wrote:Holy crap still tears about this. I'm gonna go repeat myself here, UFA broke the pact plenty of times and used lame excuses about it, did I write down the time and date of the event for future uses in the forums? ofc not, why? Because Im pretty easy going until you piss me off enough for me to cut u off , that moment became the day UFA took over TRO and I got some cocky *beep* reply about TRO quitting and being friends from other servers etc. None of the previous issues mattered to me, UFA took advantage of our kindness and got derbed, pretty simple to understand really.

PS:

WOW! Addex the Humantarian of juno!

You got more b.s. hot air coming out of your pie hole than both Benard and Hulk combined. Congrats to you for achieving such high standards in b.s. :clap:

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Tue 16 Oct, 2012 10:27

Its very simple we the general public want to know a few simple things...

What part of the Nap did we break, we dont need dates or times just examples.....

Was Hash correct on saying he didnt trust you? would You breaking the rules of our Nap on several occasions be a good reason, and since i am willing to point out an example.... "severance clause" (1 week required notice minimum,) you invaded before pming us....

Why does 1st have to powerblock and pick on a small guild? Are you so scared? Is it do to your lack of skill?, or are you trying to overcompensate for something?
Any one guild in Your powerblock should be able to hold there own against us with skill and game play, why do you feel you need to lie/cheat and gang rape the server till it dies?

and before any liberal democrats out there report me or brick me, overcompensate is not sexual, or hate speech verbiage, There is no flaming, or flame baiting. The term "Rape" is a military term and does not imply sex or related ideology This post is 100% questions about in game play, tactics and diplomacy, and on topic.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Wed 17 Oct, 2012 00:28

Whale Hunter wrote:
Addex wrote: Im not GM anymore so save the rest of tears for someone who cares.

Were you ever really the GM of 1st? Seems like Benard has been pulling the strings of that guild since forever.

In fact, I can't remember the last time your name came up anywhere... Oh, wait...

[XSuck] Lekila vs. [1st] Xerxes losses: 18,638,500 / 14,904,500
[XSuck] Swarley vs. [1st] Xerxes losses: 2,250,000 / 2,563,660
[XSuck] Lekila vs. [1st] Xerxes losses: 1,973,400 / 5,406,855
[XSuck] Lekila vs. [1st] Xerxes losses: 110,000 / 76,560
[XSuck] Lekila vs. [1st] Xerxes losses: 15,380 / 9,000
[XSuck] Lekila vs. [1st] Xerxes losses: 430,880 / 241,000

You should seriously stop letting Selene handle your Guild account details... The old Girl's getting careless, probably about time she was taken out back like Ol' Yeller
Could you at least get facts before posting BS? The suicide was from some old dude I booted long ago and kept a grudge going for almost 2 years lol, I also made 40m derbs on his suicide on me , gotta love suicides with profit!!!

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Wed 17 Oct, 2012 11:28

again adex fails to address the topic, and or questioned related to him and 1st....

its ok we know the truth we really just wanted you to admit it to yourself

and with regards with what u did post

23.4 mil verus 23.2 mil Not seeing how u make 40 mil profit off that but ok....

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Wed 17 Oct, 2012 21:29

Is pretty obvious dude your friend here left some hits out, the ones were the suicider got awful ratios.

like me killing his RCs

Total cost of units destroyed: 3149270 ( Attacker: 17000 ; Defender: 3132270 )

or this other hit from him

Total cost of units destroyed: 22693100 ( Attacker: 13684200 ; Defender: 9008900 )

etc

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Thu 18 Oct, 2012 10:14

again you fail to address the questions that matter....

DamnYankee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby DamnYankee » Fri 19 Oct, 2012 05:56

Hulks Father wrote:Its very simple we the general public want to know a few simple things...
What part of the Nap did we break, we dont need dates or times just examples.....
Was Hash correct on saying he didnt trust you? would You breaking the rules of our Nap on several occasions be a good reason, and since i am willing to point out an example.... "severance clause" (1 week required notice minimum,) you invaded before pming us....
Why does 1st have to powerblock and pick on a small guild? Are you so scared? Is it do to your lack of skill?, or are you trying to overcompensate for something?
Any one guild in Your powerblock should be able to hold there own against us with skill and game play, why do you feel you need to lie/cheat and gang rape the server till it dies?
and before any liberal democrats out there report me or brick me, overcompensate is not sexual, or hate speech verbiage, There is no flaming, or flame baiting. The term "Rape" is a military term and does not imply sex or related ideology This post is 100% questions about in game play, tactics and diplomacy, and on topic.
I think the questions that matter to HF are in that quote somewhere.

Really when it comes down to it, who really cares who broke what first? Granted it is grounds for epic trolling on the forums but in reality the biggest baddest dude on the block is gonna do whatever the hell they feel like and on Juno it is 1st. Yeah when 1st crawls into the sim cave to hibernate for a bit pwnage by the other bigger guilds over weaker opponents happens but when 1st wakies then it is clobberin time.

This is a war game. War is a *beep*. Did the Japanese give a one week notice to the US before hitting Pearl Harbor? Did the US forewarn Japan about the Hiroshima or Nagasaki bombs? Nope. The old saying applies even in a war game. All is fair in love and war.

I blame Seldon by default.
Friends don't let friends play AE 2.0
LT wrote:...Hey I think am joining the Damn Yankee club so blame seldon...
Note to self: Intellectual debates with the mindless are truly pointless.
Tactless

Postby Tactless » Fri 19 Oct, 2012 06:46

DamnYankee wrote: I think the questions that matter to HF are in that quote somewhere.

Really when it comes down to it, who really cares who broke what first? Granted it is grounds for epic trolling on the forums but in reality the biggest baddest dude on the block is gonna do whatever the hell they feel like and on Juno it is 1st. Yeah when 1st crawls into the sim cave to hibernate for a bit pwnage by the other bigger guilds over weaker opponents happens but when 1st wakies then it is clobberin time.

This is a war game. War is a *beep*. Did the Japanese give a one week notice to the US before hitting Pearl Harbor? Did the US forewarn Japan about the Hiroshima or Nagasaki bombs? Nope. The old saying applies even in a war game. All is fair in love and war.
Except the Japanese and the United States did not have a previously agreed upon NAP that was prominently displayed and signed on the WW2 forums with the final sentence in the pact being a 1 week cancellation notice. In fact, Japanese and American relations prior to Pearl Harbor were already very tense and it was widely known that neither side trusted each other.

Your analogy is misguided.

I've stated many times, and I'll apparently state it again. I don't care about what they did. I don't care about FINAL. I don't care about anything anyone does in this game, because it is, in fact, a game. However, I do take issue with 1st Pearl Harboring us - to borrow a pretty accurate analogy previously used in this thread - and then spreading these lies that it's our fault and we're the ones that repeatedly broke the pact and we "deserved" what we got. That's not true, and we're up to 4 pages of this thread with no incidents to point to to back up that claim. UFA kept it's word and upheld it's agreements, even when said agreements were distasteful to other guilds UFA had agreements with.

Again, what happened is not important. Why it happened is important. It could, and quite frankly should, affect future relations that guilds may seek, or subsequently avoid, with 1st and Co. on this server especially ofc, and probably other servers as well.

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Fri 19 Oct, 2012 12:31

DamnYankee wrote: Did the US forewarn Japan about the Hiroshima or Nagasaki bombs? Nope. The old saying applies even in a war game. All is fair in love and war.
Do you even know history? We (the USA) Flew over japan every day for 2 weeks (July 26, to Aug 6) dropping leaflets from planes to warn the common folk

So yes The USA forewarn Japan and the people of the country. amd just for kicks here is a copy word for word of the leaflets

TO THE JAPANESE PEOPLE:
America asks that you take immediate heed of what we say on this leaflet.

We are in possession of the most destructive explosive ever devised by man. A single one of our newly developed atomic bombs is actually the equivalent in explosive power to what 2000 of our giant B-29s can carry on a single mission. This awful fact is one for you to ponder and we solemnly assure you it is grimly accurate.

We have just begun to use this weapon against your homeland. If you still have any doubt, make inquiry as to what happened to Hiroshima when just one atomic bomb fell on that city.

Before using this bomb to destroy every resource of the military by which they are prolonging this useless war, we ask that you now petition the Emperor to end the war. Our president has outlined for you the thirteen consequences of an honorable surrender. We urge that you accept these consequences and begin the work of building a new, better and peace-loving Japan.

You should take steps now to cease military resistance. Otherwise, we shall resolutely employ this bomb and all our other superior weapons to promptly and forcefully end the war.

EVACUATE YOUR CITIES.

ATTENTION JAPANESE PEOPLE. EVACUATE YOUR CITIES.
Because your military leaders have rejected the thirteen part surrender declaration, two momentous events have occurred in the last few days.

The Soviet Union, because of this rejection on the part of the military has notified your Ambassador Sato that it has declared war on your nation. Thus, all powerful countries of the world are now at war with you.

Also, because of your leaders' refusal to accept the surrender declaration that would enable Japan to honorably end this useless war, we have employed our atomic bomb.

A single one of our newly developed atomic bombs is actually the equivalent in explosive power to what 2000 of our giant B-29s could have carried on a single mission. Radio Tokyo has told you that with the first use of this weapon of total destruction, Hiroshima was virtually destroyed.

Before we use this bomb again and again to destroy every resource of the military by which they are prolonging this useless war, petition the emperor now to end the war. Our president has outlined for you the thirteen consequences of an honorable surrender. We urge that you accept these consequences and begin the work of building a new, better, and peace-loving Japan.

Act at once or we shall resolutely employ this bomb and all our other superior weapons to promptly and forcefully end the war.

EVACUATE YOUR CITIES.

Return to “Juno”