Addressing the UFA comments

Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal

Re: Addressing the UFA comments

Postby Purge » Thu 27 Sep, 2012 04:28

Tactless wrote: We stayed under 50 members because we liked it that way. But now we find ourselves small, alone, and vastly outnumbered.
http://juno.astroempires.com/guild_grap ... uild0=1748

Currently 77 members and well over 50 for a good while. Staying under 50, was, in fact, PART OF THE NAP AGREEMENT.

In your own defense of your vaunted NAP breaking virginity, you state a violation on your part.

I'd need to dig up the nap agreement again....I've read it, but didn't keep a copy since that's not my job. But I think you've violated nearly every single condition in it.

lawl.

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy
Tactless

Postby Tactless » Thu 27 Sep, 2012 05:19

Purge wrote:
Tactless wrote: We stayed under 50 members because we liked it that way. But now we find ourselves small, alone, and vastly outnumbered.
http://juno.astroempires.com/guild_grap ... uild0=1748

Currently 77 members and well over 50 for a good while. Staying under 50, was, in fact, PART OF THE NAP AGREEMENT.

In your own defense of your vaunted NAP breaking virginity, you state a violation on your part.

I'd need to dig up the nap agreement again....I've read it, but didn't keep a copy since that's not my job. But I think you've violated nearly every single condition in it.

lawl.
The agreement was amended to allow UFA 75 total members after the TBD/TRO incident. If you noticed however (which clearly you didn't) we did not still pass 50 members until TRO disbanded and we absorbed their remaining actives who chose not to quit the game. If you also noticed, (again, obv you didn't) we didn't surpass 75 members until 1st invaded the 31 WH with 3.2 billion fleet and we took in a couple more people for JG purposes (obviously the NAP terms were null and void at that point). Unfortunately, the last year of simming took it's toll on the activity levels in UFA and all was for naught anyway.

And no, we've not violated it at all. And we still have a link to it on our g-page. It's been there the whole time. We've referred to it quite often in the past year when questioning your actions.

EDIT: Apparently we do not still have a link to it. Someone must have deleted it off of the internals when the NAP was broken. They were very simple and straightforward terms though aside from the occs to be released and fleet to be moved out as of the initial agreement last year, they continued into "No new bases in each other's SH, no helping enemies against each other, no harboring enemies under tag, UFA will stay at or below 50 member (later amended to 75), no fleets in each other's SH other than minimal base defenses, etc." UFA held itself to these terms. 1st did not. And now you run this smear campaign to make us out to be the bad guys. I don't understand the point, but w/e. My only intentions here are to clear up the facts for the rest of the server or to entertain the forum mods, or w/e. Obviously what's done is done between 1st and UFA and it doesn't matter for the most part.
Last edited by Tactless on Thu 27 Sep, 2012 05:43, edited 1 time in total.

Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal

Postby Purge » Thu 27 Sep, 2012 05:36

I don't know whether any NAP mod was agreed to or not...Though I have never seen that discussed in 1st leadership channels....I'll leave that for others to address. However, I was paying more attention back when it was first signed and I know you violated it within the first three days of it being signed. I remember, because I remember the discussion on whether we should ignore it or not. A discussion that has happened at least half a dozen times as you've repeatedly violated multiple terms in the agreement.

In case you were wondering, I voted to drop it on the second violation and told them to auto vote me in favor of dropping it from that time forward every time you violated it again.

The reason I was so in favor of dropping it wasn't the violation itself, but the UFA attitude towards the NAP. Best summarized as trying to sea lawyer it to death in ridiculous fashions. An "Oh yeah, we broke it on accident, sorry bout that." would have actually gone over much better with me.

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy
Tactless

Postby Tactless » Thu 27 Sep, 2012 05:48

I don't know about the first few days. I'm sure there were a few problems and isolated incidents as people were informed of the truce. But one off rogue events do not reflect the overall feelings and attitudes of an entire guild. Clearly communication has always been a problem between our guilds...

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Juno

Postby Hulks Father » Thu 27 Sep, 2012 08:20

Tactless wrote:I don't know about the first few days. I'm sure there were a few problems and isolated incidents as people were informed of the truce. But one off rogue events do not reflect the overall feelings and attitudes of an entire guild. Clearly communication has always been a problem between our guilds...

it is interesting how UFA can point out specific incentences, while 1st goes you broke your broke blah blah blah, but they fail to even come up with one.,

Tactless has mentioned 1 that was a mistake not condoned by UFA in return the player that broke the nap, got dirbed and the dirbs where paid to 1st at a huge profit.

If Addex wants to man up and talk about what we did wrong, please post real honest post about us breaking the nap, lol I got to hear this.... cuz i promise I can list probably 20 1st did.... way before they dropped that nap with a couple hour notice instead of the 1 week noticed agreed apone ( we will call this nap break number 20 k?)

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Mon 01 Oct, 2012 19:39

Ok let me go and bother
viewtopic.php?f=108&t=103964" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

effective 12 sept 2011 21st

UFA and 1'st

NAP/DNH terms

UFA will not go over 50 in members

No UFA fleet in 1st sh
00-02 10-19

Only normal base defense fleet on 1st bases in UFA sh 36-39,
additional fleet is sent away as it spawns

No additional bases to be built by either in the other's sh

No occupation of any bases belonging to either side anywhere
All current occupations will be released

No occupations of any base or uc within each other's sh
all currently held will be released

Will not harbor any enemy within tag

Neither will provide any assistance of any type to an enemy against the other

1 weeks notice of cancellation by either party /signed with Hash

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Will not harbor any enemy within tag

Neither will provide any assistance of any type to an enemy against the other"

You see at first it was ok, then you guys let TRO in and out when we were after them, I asked hash and smoke each time, I got apologies and lame excuses but w/e I got told some story about UFA being weak cause of the 50 player rules so I lifted that for smoke assuming the TRO crap would stop. To my surprise instead of stopping it went to new levels , I read some bs about TRO quitting and giving accounts to UFA for "insert reason" that made the BSmeter explode and NAP got terminated. The end

We played nice with UFA for the longest we allowed them to live and play and in exchange we got this crap, no reason to keep a NAP with a guild that doesnt respect it to begin with. Simple fact is the second a TRO fleet tagged to UFA for w/e reason even to use a JG you broke the NAP. That is all.

Whale Hunter

Postby Whale Hunter » Tue 02 Oct, 2012 03:06

So... In other words, you realised that you were cash broke and had pacted the entire server and decided to Pearl Harbour UFA?

A week and a half after being asked for a reason, you finally come up with 'Someone from TRO that we can't name for legal reasons tagged over to use a Jump Gate'

Sounds  like you guys were looking for an excuse to break the NAP for a long time, meanwhile UFA either ignored or tolerated your repeated disregard for it to keep the peace (Monthly entering of Upper 30's, Building new bases in the Upper 30's, Harbouring Final within tag and ultimately not knowing the difference between a week and an hour cancellation period)

Either way, what's done is done. Just one quick question... How does Benard hold such huge influence over you guys? He clicks his fingers you come running. He basically runs 1st... Whether you realise it or not, his diplomacy gradually becomes 1st's.

Yockey wrote: "Alot of these people need lemonz. Starting with whale hunter"
Drolmirg
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: J:KANI
N:King

Postby Drolmirg » Tue 02 Oct, 2012 04:42

My god everyone wines so much..just enjoy the battle as much as you can..

Bud blood and beernuts is the best smell in the world..it goes with the game
Some must die so others may live...its a war game

Next server build a better crew...play the poltics..but just have fun with it

Besides god knows about ufa,s problem and he just dont care

Juno in game name Mr. X
"Finance is a gun. Politics is knowing when to pull the trigger"
*Retired*C:Devil D:Ayayaya E:Goon H:Goon K:DDoS
Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Tue 02 Oct, 2012 11:47

Drolmirg wrote:My god everyone wines so much..just enjoy the battle as much as you can..
Bud blood and beernuts is the best smell in the world..it goes with the game
Some must die so others may live...its a war game
Next server build a better crew...play the poltics..but just have fun with it (its not about being better, we already talked about this, there isnt enough bullets in the gun to kill with overwelming odds, if a gun holds 9 bullets, and you are a great shooter, you can only kill 9 people with that gun, the 10, and 11h person in line are still gonna get u)
Besides god knows about ufa,s problem and he just don't care
Ufa isn't really complaining about how first cant keep there word, and try to make crap up so they can justify themselves, IF 1st wanted a war so be it, if kani wanted a war so be it, or final wanted a war so be it (and they started the war with ufa for the record)

but for all of them to gether to go to war on 1 guilds, that's pussism at its best.... that's all we "Whine about" In reality, we laugh at you, we laugh at how you think your guild is great, but yet you fail to do anything with out crying for help..... Benard to 1st, 1st to kani, kani to final....

you see what you do not understand, Ufa isnt "wining" (whining) , we are simply point out that 1st, final, and kani, are wine babies to each other....

So hear forth the zerg power block of 1st/final/kani are to be known as the WhineBaby's SO shall it be written, so shall it be done.... Image

while i am here lets talk about our nap.....

UFA and 1'st

NAP/DNH terms

UFA will not go over 50 in members (this was moved to 75 admitted in this thread by Addex himself)

No UFA fleet in 1st sh
00-02 10-19 (we never broke this rule) My base is in 03 as u can see 03 is is clear...

Only normal base defense fleet on 1st bases in UFA sh 36-39, (1st admits to breaking this rule offten to chase tro and tbd)
additional fleet is sent away as it spawns (this rule is broken often by 1st to chase tbd, and tro)

No additional bases to be built by either in the other's sh (1st has broken this rule several times as seen by the new bases in our stronghold please prove or point out how ufa broke this rule)[/color]

No occupation of any bases belonging to either side anywhere (1st has hit Ufa bases, maybe by mistake details in why are minimal at this point if i remember 1st claim it was an accident)

All current occupations will be released (was done by both sides)

No occupations of any base or uc within each other's sh (UFa kept this rule.... 1st has not)
all currently held will be released

Will not harbor any enemy within tag (1st harbor Bernard and others for months at a time, not only in tag but in there stronghold, Ufa granted entry to our stronghold to hit tro, to keep good relations with 1st, but 1st still breaking half the rules in the process, )

Neither will provide any assistance of any type to an enemy against the other (1st provided assistance to kani and final several times, including harboring final in 1st blob and stronghold)

1 weeks notice of cancellation by either party (UFa didn't ever cancel, 1st gave us a 2 hours notice as they landed to blow us up in 31 hoping to catch our fleets of gaurd slimeball pussism at its finest)

OK Whinebabys please point out where i am incorrect... please point out where we broke the nap, please people out any real honest argument...... it comes down to you being a slimball needing food cuz you are well a slimball that has no ability to keep there word

Tactless

Postby Tactless » Tue 02 Oct, 2012 14:13

Addex wrote:Ok let me go and bother
viewtopic.php?f=108&t=103964" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Will not harbor any enemy within tag

Neither will provide any assistance of any type to an enemy against the other"

You see at first it was ok, then you guys let TRO in and out when we were after them, I asked hash and smoke each time, I got apologies and lame excuses but w/e I got told some story about UFA being weak cause of the 50 player rules so I lifted that for smoke assuming the TRO crap would stop. To my surprise instead of stopping it went to new levels , I read some bs about TRO quitting and giving accounts to UFA for "insert reason" that made the BSmeter explode and NAP got terminated. The end

We played nice with UFA for the longest we allowed them to live and play and in exchange we got this crap, no reason to keep a NAP with a guild that doesnt respect it to begin with. Simple fact is the second a TRO fleet tagged to UFA for w/e reason even to use a JG you broke the NAP. That is all.
I'm glad you found the link. I was browsing the forums the other day at work cause I was bored and for all the talk of not remembering the terms of the NAP, it's still on the front page of the forums.

TRO never moved "in and out." And if UFA allowing 1 TRO guy to tag over to use a JG for one moment is breaking the NAP, then you guys tagging over to FINAL shouldn't have been protected under the NAP (because you were now FINAL) and we should have blown your asses up.
Whale Hunter wrote:So... In other words, you realised that you were cash broke and had pacted the entire server and decided to Pearl Harbour UFA?

A week and a half after being asked for a reason, you finally come up with 'Someone from TRO that we can't name for legal reasons tagged over to use a Jump Gate'

Sounds like you guys were looking for an excuse to break the NAP for a long time, meanwhile UFA either ignored or tolerated your repeated disregard for it to keep the peace (Monthly entering of Upper 30's, Building new bases in the Upper 30's, Harbouring Final within tag and ultimately not knowing the difference between a week and an hour cancellation period)

Either way, what's done is done. Just one quick question... How does Benard hold such huge influence over you guys? He clicks his fingers you come running. He basically runs 1st... Whether you realise it or not, his diplomacy gradually becomes 1st's.

Idk who this guy is but this would seem to be a pretty accurate summary.

EDIT: Accurate to a point ofc. The missing piece is that UFA and 1st had been NAP'ed for over a year which clearly stated a 1 week cancellation notice. 1st broke the NAP with a much, much shorter notice. You know, coming through the wormhole with 3.2 billion fleet kind of notice. UFA had no chance to get it's troops back active after it also had simpacted the entire server.

Srry even though I know you knew that I felt it needed spelling out for those who may not make the Pearl Harbor connection. ;)

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Wed 03 Oct, 2012 14:45

You whiners are funny, but all the reason we needed was this small text in which Hulk agrees with me
dditional fleet is sent away as it spawns (this rule is broken often by 1st to chase tbd, and tro)
See in here you admit to harbor enemy fleets in your SH, you claim of 1st protecting FINAL when in another note you said the whole war against Final was just you not UFA so make up your mind. Point is you did everything to go around the NAP to protect TRO and TBD, we originally got some excuse from smoke saying that there was nothing he could do to tell them to gtfo due to having low membership and not enough fleets to put up a fight. We understood that and lifted the membership limit from 50 to 75, and since it was all just a ruse for you to absorb TRO into your files when we were after them NAP was terminated.

Your BS and bullying can work with small guilds like Final and whoever else lived there, but our patience has limits and you are proof of that.

Feel free to resume your crying.

PS:

I know you guys love to paint us as the Evil Empire, but even your feeble minds should be able to realize that the NAP with UFA was just a favor, it was a NAP that didnt benefit us whatsoever with a guild full of cocky idiots. I did it thou just to try to get the server going and not just kill everyone. So pretty stupid to think we would put up with any shenanigans.

Tactless

Postby Tactless » Wed 03 Oct, 2012 16:39

Addex wrote:You whiners are funny, but all the reason we needed was this small text in which Hulk agrees with me
dditional fleet is sent away as it spawns (this rule is broken often by 1st to chase tbd, and tro)
See in here you admit to harbor enemy fleets in your SH, you claim of 1st protecting FINAL when in another note you said the whole war against Final was just you not UFA so make up your mind. Point is you did everything to go around the NAP to protect TRO and TBD, we originally got some excuse from smoke saying that there was nothing he could do to tell them to gtfo due to having low membership and not enough fleets to put up a fight. We understood that and lifted the membership limit from 50 to 75, and since it was all just a ruse for you to absorb TRO into your files when we were after them NAP was terminated.

Your BS and bullying can work with small guilds like Final and whoever else lived there, but our patience has limits and you are proof of that.

Feel free to resume your crying.

PS:

I know you guys love to paint us as the Evil Empire, but even your feeble minds should be able to realize that the NAP with UFA was just a favor, it was a NAP that didnt benefit us whatsoever with a guild full of cocky idiots. I did it thou just to try to get the server going and not just kill everyone. So pretty stupid to think we would put up with any shenanigans.
This doesn't hold water Addex and you know it. UFA got out of your way every time you wanted in our SH. We never impeded your advance based on our NAP and others who sought to take advantage of it. You can keep saying it over and over, but it will never make it true. 1st repeatedly entered the upper 30s to hunt and UFA made no attempts to ever stop it.

The point Hulk is trying to make is that 1st would not allow us to do the same. We never entered your SH to chase FINAL, KANI, or DG. You were granted privileges under the NAP that we were not afforded. And you took advantage of them often.

And I don't believe for a second that you're making NAPs to get the server going and neither does anyone else. You've clearly demonstrated here that your only intention is to NAP the part of the server that you are not hunting so that you are free to derb your current target without interference. Once that's done, you violate the terms of severance in order to get the jump on previously pacted guilds. You remain pacted with the other powers that be until you decide to go after them.

That's you, Flow. ;) You're all that's left.

You're killing the server with your behavior, and you're doing so purposefully. Quite well I might add. If that's your intention, you'd be doing the admins a favor by admitting it, so they can see how their game isn't fun for those on the other side of the zerg.

BossPlayer

Postby BossPlayer » Thu 04 Oct, 2012 20:53

Looks like we will have to agree to disagree on who broke the NAP.

Doesn't matter now.

What really matters now is... can we all agree to not disband anymore fleet? :wall:

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Fri 05 Oct, 2012 00:39

This is interesting,

i will address the stupidity of your comments 1 at a time, again, i point out specifics while u just make crap up

Addex wrote:See in here you admit to harbor enemy fleets in your SH,
lets start if the definition so You can learn

to give shelter to; offer refuge to

We did not invite them to the 30s, Nore did we offer them any sort of refuge,infact they didnt even tell us... probably to keep it from leaking to your guild... Farther more we allowed 1st to come to the upper 30s to allow them to hit tro, So in ever since of the word we kept the nap with 1st, and since we let you go to the upper 30s, the term Harbor can be in no way used as a defense for anything on your part..... Your lame excuses dont fly, lets keep picking apart your remarks....
Addex wrote:you claim of 1st protecting FINAL when in another note you said the whole war against Final was just you not UFA

keep up pumpkin, Final started a war with me and me only, they surrendered, at this time benard ran to 1st and tried to claim I am in 1st now we have a nap.... you broke the rule by letting him in tag and harbor his fleet in 1st blob... You gave shelter<----------see meaning you harbored and harbored in tag, 2 violations.... Once final surrendered and offered me a dirb payment for peace UFa left the 30s to farm JUMP, Final then while we where at peace had kani tag over and both of these guilds then betrayed our peace to hit 100 mil of our fleets and bases in J30, acuna had every single one of his bases occed for example.... this is the 2nd war that all if ufa went to do to Final breaking our peace... come on addex, you cant possibly be thus stupid u dont understand.[/color]
Addex wrote:We understood that and lifted the membership limit from 50 to 75, and since it was all just a ruse for you to absorb TRO into your files when we were after them NAP was terminated.

wait didnt you just say you broke it for other reasons? cant you make up your mind? and tro quit, the wussy brigade killed them, there was 18 or so members who wanted to keep playing, so we took them in, and there was a couple members who gave us there log in and we got outside players to join ae, in atempt to keep Juno active and not die, and you being the type of player you are, only feel good when you ruin things...
Addex wrote: I know you guys love to paint us as the Evil Empire, but even your feeble minds should be able to realize that the NAP with UFA was just a favor, it was a NAP that didnt benefit us whatsoever with a guild full of cocky idiots. I did it thou just to try to get the server going and not just kill everyone. So pretty stupid to think we would put up with any shenanigans.

lol i hate to break it to you, but this paragraphs a lone admits you as an evil empire, " the nap was just a favor" and you call anyone else cocky? wow.... " I did it thou just to try to get the server going and not just kill everyone" if this was even remotely true you wouldn't be power blocking the server, Your "great" players in 1st could hold there own and not huddle up with 2 other large guilds. 1st will always been known as an evil empire bent on being a powerblocking bully,
BossPlayer wrote:]Looks like we will have to agree to disagree on who broke the NAP.

this is an indirect admittance to conceding to who broke the nap, who cant keep there word, he is a power blocking fool who just wants to call it a day.... cuz you still have yet to provide any specifics on how Ufa broke any rules set forth.... even your own words addex fail you... You are a skilled power blocker, id give you that

BossPlayer

Postby BossPlayer » Fri 05 Oct, 2012 17:04

Hulks Father wrote:This is interesting,
BossPlayer wrote:]Looks like we will have to agree to disagree on who broke the NAP.

this is an indirect admittance to conceding to who broke the nap,
No, not at all.
It was a way of me being nice to you guys so you'd do me a favor...
attract more bees with honey than vinegar sorta thing.

Stop disbanding and deleting!

That's piss-poor sportmanship.
Reminds me of playing TecmoBowl back in the day. You go up 21-0 fast against one of your friends and the spoiled-sport hits the reset button.
Yes, I'm that old. ;)

Return to “Juno”