The Massacre at J40 ("Manufactorum")

Not so Awesomeface

The Massacre at J40 ("Manufactorum")

Postby Not so Awesomeface » Tue 25 Sep, 2012 14:31

or, the Massacre at Manufactorum

This is my swan song AE, I have see my account to delete and I not the only one who does that

J40 was bloodbath, we went there to trying strongarm help from Flow and it didn't work, we fall asleep when 1st was 1 galaxy away from us and we lost a quarter of the guild!!! I woke up to dreadnought rape and lose over 40mil fleet on account I spend 2 years and upgrade pour heart and soul into.

And then UFA give launch order to go BACK to J30s, why where 1st still had lots of fleet wtf is that?! many who survive massacre got mobile disband, some people go vacation mode but not me, is worst thing ever happen to me in AE.

Just awful, is no even about the one day of massacre, is about all the other2years of days that lead up to. All my heart and effort has been destroyed for a single base 21 that go to the 1st zerg! :grumpy:

I know this is no feature request so I will not make one here, but AE bosses, please be wise to make change and kill the power blocing that kill the servers, these *beep*s is forcing you lose player and lose money

is so horrible I can speak to it no more...

The collector

Re: The Massacre at J40 ("Manufactorum")

Postby The collector » Tue 25 Sep, 2012 16:32

That is some great etears
unlucky.. were was the ufa ?when TBD needed help?

Willy Wonka
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Willy Wonka » Tue 25 Sep, 2012 20:55

ignoring their cry's for help of course :roll:

karma's a real betch

ConsortiumCzar wrote
Good fight and I take responsibility. Jord told me to issue recall but I didn't.
Fake thanks you for all your fail Czar :clap:
Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Juno

Postby Hulks Father » Tue 25 Sep, 2012 21:24

wow a multi account on the forum lol

gruenthor
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby gruenthor » Wed 26 Sep, 2012 01:21

Criers only cry when they lose or mess up their accounts. Go to the back of the line :arrow:

Drolmirg
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: J:KANI
N:King

Postby Drolmirg » Wed 26 Sep, 2012 17:14

Willy Wonka wrote:ignoring their cry's for help of course :roll:

karma's a real betch
Well the universe does have a sence of humor
Just not a nice one:)

Juno in game name Mr. X
"Finance is a gun. Politics is knowing when to pull the trigger"
*Retired*C:Devil D:Ayayaya E:Goon H:Goon K:DDoS
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Wed 26 Sep, 2012 20:55

Those are some pretty honest tears, I think it is fair to say they are representative of UFA-at-large.

It is too bad (and hilarious) that lolleaders and loltacticians made some foolish choices and their whole guild including the commoners suffered for it.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Lince
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Lince » Thu 27 Sep, 2012 09:19

Not so Awesomeface wrote:or, the Massacre at Manufactorum

This is my swan song AE, I have see my account to delete and I not the only one who does that

J40 was bloodbath, we went there to trying strongarm help from Flow and it didn't work, we fall asleep when 1st was 1 galaxy away from us and we lost a quarter of the guild!!! I woke up to dreadnought rape and lose over 40mil fleet on account I spend 2 years and upgrade pour heart and soul into.

And then UFA give launch order to go BACK to J30s, why where 1st still had lots of fleet wtf is that?! many who survive massacre got mobile disband, some people go vacation mode but not me, is worst thing ever happen to me in AE.

Just awful, is no even about the one day of massacre, is about all the other2years of days that lead up to. All my heart and effort has been destroyed for a single base 21 that go to the 1st zerg! :grumpy:

I know this is no feature request so I will not make one here, but AE bosses, please be wise to make change and kill the power blocing that kill the servers, these *beep*s is forcing you lose player and lose money

is so horrible I can speak to it no more...
epic, no really epic, grow a backbone pls, just cuse you lost your fleet the world is not over i have lost fleets of over 100mill and i'm still playing does servers

teh_entity wrote:<3 you massa,I hate lince :whisle:
I still voted for you :scared:
Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Fri 28 Sep, 2012 08:06

losing fleet isnt the problem, its they wont let up,

1t is hunting us while having kani and final perma occ our bases,

when each of your bases are being held down by 3 or 4 people with 1 plus mill each on your base it is really hard to win,

Benard
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: VGM - [UMC] : Former GM - [VIR]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Benard » Fri 28 Sep, 2012 09:26

when each of your bases are being held down by 3 or 4 people with 1 plus mill each on your base it is really hard to win,
please inform me hulk, how that is ANY different than what UFA did to FINAL?

if you would like, I can have all the FINAL members post on HOW many bases of their were being hard occupied by UFA with over 1 million fleet on their bases:
Killjoy had over 2 million on multiple base locations
skorn had over a million on several base locations
and I had 5 bases at one point with 1 million a piece on them...

but that's not really the point now;

what gets me, and completely dumbfounds me, is how your REALLY surprised that your being used like a piece of toilet paper...

So how many times did you upgrade a player for making a hit on 1st or FINAL?
[TRO] PokeTale Serebi Msg - Block Player 30 Apr 2012, 01:57:15
well you know that im a merc i do the attack on your fleet becouse hulk offer a month upgrade, but as you know i cant trust in you so if you want to me to suicide on the blob i need 1 month upgrade first then i need my target and when you want to do the hit once i get the first month i will suicide and then recive my year upgrade so what you say
[UFA] Blood Stone Msg - Block Player 13 Apr 2012, 03:50:28
oh, and Hulk upgraded the TRO guy who hit you in the 50s. He put a bounty on you at TRO.
[UFA] Blood Stone Msg - Block Player 13 Apr 2012, 03:34:13
Hey Benard,

You and I both have ONLY one thing in common.....we don't care too much for Hulk.

I'm going to quit juno soon, but I'm going to crash my fleet into something or someone.

If you know anyone who wants to upgrade my account in kappa [3 months] I'll crash my fleet into whatever or whoever you want.

There's going to be quite a debri field afterwards, so either yourself and/or others get your fleet and recyclers ready. Afterwards I'm going to delete my account, unless you know someone who wants it. I have an excellent jump gate system on all my bases, as you can see with your gf. My production caps are very good to, so rebuilding fleet won't be a problem.

My plans to crash will happen within 48 hours, so a decision should be made soon. Don't broadcast this to everyone at FINAL as that guild has it shares of spies. Also, you should stop sending Hulk messages as he posts them on the discussion board. And you were right about Hulk upgrading the TRO guy for the hit on 1st!

Regards,
Blood Stone

Tactless

Postby Tactless » Fri 28 Sep, 2012 15:40

Benard wrote: please inform me hulk, how that is ANY different than what UFA did to FINAL?

if you would like, I can have all the FINAL members post on HOW many bases of their were being hard occupied by UFA with over 1 million fleet on their bases:
Killjoy had over 2 million on multiple base locations
skorn had over a million on several base locations
and I had 5 bases at one point with 1 million a piece on them...

but that's not really the point now;

what gets me, and completely dumbfounds me, is how your REALLY surprised that your being used like a piece of toilet paper...
I hate to have to post the same thing in two different threads but you're still posting as if I haven't already answered this question.

UFA was trying to drive FINAL out of the 30s. We should have done it forever ago but we tried to live with you in peace. After you let KANI in to derb our J30 JG, you earned yourself an expulsion for being the whole servers gatekeeper into the 30s. We weren't hunting your fleets, we weren't boxing you in from other galaxies. We were perma occing your bases until you quit or disbanded and moved the bases. Again, YOU EARNED IT.

So how's it different you ask. UFA's bases are now being held down by FINAL and KANI while 1st chases down our mobiles. UFA is boxed in with no where to go because we are so ridiculously outnumbered. The intention of 1st is to ZF us, while that was not our intention with FINAL before 1st got involved.

Now, go read your other thread to get the original answer I posted and stop whining all over this board. "please inform me hulk, how that is ANY different than what UFA did to FINAL?" :nonono :nonono :nonono :nonono

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Fri 28 Sep, 2012 17:19

Benard wrote:
So how many times did you upgrade a player for making a hit on 1st or FINAL?

how much editing on that pm did you do before u gave that to 1st? lol i bet first 1st was dumb enough to even believe it

Archimedes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Archimedes » Fri 28 Sep, 2012 17:28

FYI: It is against game rules to offer real money or upgrades in exchange for in-game services.

/locked and referred to admins

"And what is good, Phaedrus, And what is not good -- Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?"

Co-moderator for Ixion, Juno, and Kappa. Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules, and contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Return to “Juno”