1st vs =DG= ; Guess the outcome

RoadHammer_Sadi
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun 15 Apr, 2012 17:23
Reputation: 0
Guild: I[GO®®]
J[FLOW]
O[AI]
An[IIII]
Galaxy: Ixion

1st vs =DG= ; Guess the outcome

Postby RoadHammer_Sadi » Fri 02 Nov, 2012 04:24

Poor *beep* are down to 236m now. Like 575m lost. Harshness.
=DG= started 823-832m fleet depending on which tracker you check.

As I finish up this post; Fleet: 230,036,070 (Rank 7)
Full 600m loss, 3/4 of guilds fleet.



[1st] Magwa vs. [=DG=] VegetaL losses: 400,000 / 11,115,360
[1st] Magwa vs. [=DG=] McLazy losses: 1,600,000 / 14,785,965
[1st] The Lost Probe (1st) vs. [=DG=] Toiletmaster =DG= losses: 9,130,415 / 33,306,435
[1st] The Dark Messenger vs. [=DG=] Origami =DG= losses: 290,000 / 6,467,085
[1st] Thamuz vs. [=DG=] RavagingDeath losses: 2,344,440 / 7,187,745
[1st] The Dark Messenger vs. [=DG=] Origami =DG= losses: 3,880,000 / 13,096,590
[1st] Karass vs. [=DG=] Joker losses: 1,665,090 / 7,896,000
[1st] HockeyIcon vs. [=DG=] Kwagga losses: 4,679,185 / 6,573,410
[1st] psdarktemple(1st) vs. [=DG=] High Lord Kronos losses: 4,357,240 / 8,348,135
[1st] The Lost Probe (1st) vs. [=DG=] lolos losses: 12,927,390 / 48,711,265
[1st] Magwa vs. [=DG=] PapACicO losses: 7,500,000 / 9,341,790
[1st] Karass vs. [=DG=] Averius losses: 20,815,545 / 40,464,820
[1st] Glaedr vs. [=DG=] Kwagga losses: 16,223,340 / 33,445,805

User avatar
Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 349
Joined: Thu 30 Dec, 2010 09:14
Reputation: 15
Galaxy: Juno

Re: 1st vs =DG= ; Guess the outcome

Postby Hulks Father » Fri 02 Nov, 2012 08:14

1st eats one of here lap dogs,

i wonder how long till final gets raped

Drekons Revenge
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun 19 Aug, 2012 02:11
Reputation: 0

Re: 1st vs =DG= ; Guess the outcome

Postby Drekons Revenge » Fri 02 Nov, 2012 15:37

it was only a matter of time and DG was nothing anyways only meatshield for 1st.... Probably they will rage quit now...

The collector
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu 30 Aug, 2012 21:32
Reputation: 7

Re: 1st vs =DG= ; Guess the outcome

Postby The collector » Fri 02 Nov, 2012 16:25

Drekons Revenge wrote:it was only a matter of time and DG was nothing anyways only meatshield for 1st.... Probably they will rage quit now...
Well half the server knew it would happen.i hope DG rebuild and fight against 1st.otherwise its another guild lost on a dying server

The collector
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu 30 Aug, 2012 21:32
Reputation: 7

Re: 1st vs =DG= ; Guess the outcome

Postby The collector » Fri 02 Nov, 2012 17:04

Anyone else see a pattern?
1st breaks a pact and derbs the blob?
Happen to TBD
Then UFA
Now DG.
The server needs to wake up and start fighting bk,Juno is dying.

User avatar
Whale Hunter
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon 27 Feb, 2012 09:13
Reputation: 5

Re: 1st vs =DG= ; Guess the outcome

Postby Whale Hunter » Fri 02 Nov, 2012 17:15

The collector wrote:Anyone else see a pattern?
1st breaks a pact and derbs the blob?
Happen to TBD
Then UFA
Now DG.
The server needs to wake up and start fighting bk,Juno is dying.
I'm sure there's a perfectly legitimate reason and we'll certainly hear all about it in a month or two when 1st decide what that reason is...

But seriously, if [1st] could hurry up and Derb [Final], the rest of us could finally quit this god awful game and go play Call of Duty like real boys

Pew pew... Friendly AC-130 incoming... Pew Pew... Ka-Boom :dance:

Yockey wrote: "Alot of these people need lemonz. Starting with whale hunter"
User avatar
Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: Tue 07 Feb, 2012 04:52
Reputation: 26
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Re: 1st vs =DG= ; Guess the outcome

Postby Gasai Yuno » Fri 02 Nov, 2012 18:55

Dun forget my uber pro hit:
[1st] Blood Raven vs. [=DG=] MOUTTA=DG= Losses: 652,805/1,329,895

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: 1st vs =DG= ; Guess the outcome

Postby Addex » Fri 02 Nov, 2012 19:24

The collector wrote:Anyone else see a pattern?
1st breaks a pact and derbs the blob?
Happen to TBD
Then UFA
Now DG.
The server needs to wake up and start fighting bk,Juno is dying.
TBD broke the NAP with 1st....get your facts straight and stuff. We did derb their blob thou but they knew we were coming and made a stand thinking they could win.

The collector
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu 30 Aug, 2012 21:32
Reputation: 7

Re: 1st vs =DG= ; Guess the outcome

Postby The collector » Fri 02 Nov, 2012 20:13

Addex wrote:
The collector wrote:Anyone else see a pattern?
1st breaks a pact and derbs the blob?
Happen to TBD
Then UFA
Now DG.
The server needs to wake up and start fighting bk,Juno is dying.
TBD broke the NAP with 1st....get your facts straight and stuff. We did derb their blob thou but they knew we were coming and made a stand thinking they could win.
So I get my facts right,didn't 1st use there spys to suicide in capt rons fleet?and benders.
No wonder U won U had alot of spys inside our guild

JKS13
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed 02 Nov, 2011 22:56
Reputation: 0

Re: 1st vs =DG= ; Guess the outcome

Postby JKS13 » Fri 02 Nov, 2012 20:18

Well...Playing the game and lose any self respect is not worth it.

Seems that 1st could not stand that we begun derbing their precious Final and decided just to attack =DG= without reason. We were not napped. We were allies. lol, they could do it wearing pants, but they chose their usual girly way.
There was nothing to break, and give them a reason to attack us or break the alliance.

Just a pathetic leadership with bad manners. Most of the time when they can't find someone to backstab, they derb their own with lol excuses. I Bet if someone does not fart when they say, they derb him...

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: 1st vs =DG= ; Guess the outcome

Postby Addex » Fri 02 Nov, 2012 20:22

Yeh we obviously at fault for:

Every single suicide in AE history
Server lag
hax
and whatever else u can come up with.

Even without someone killing those 2 fleets you still would have lost, if u cant see that is no wonder u are in TBD. I also recall someone passing me msgs from TBD board about being able to log in different fleets and having login infos etc. Suicides happen for 2 reasons, some nerd raging or someone sharing their logins with another person.
JKS13 wrote:Well...Playing the game and lose any self respect is not worth it.

Seems that 1st could not stand that we begun derbing their precious Final and decided just to attack =DG= without reason. We were not napped. We were allies. lol, they could do it wearing pants, but they chose their usual girly way.
There was nothing to break, and give them a reason to attack us or break the alliance.

Just a pathetic leadership with bad manners. Most of the time when they can't find someone to backstab, they derb their own with lol excuses. I Bet if someone does not fart when they say, they derb him...
You are wrong, you were a subguild and as such you were to do as we said is all, u had no decision power. Tassadar was kind and let =DG= be our subguild even thou we knew u were pretty much useless, when I became GM I didnt break any of Tassadar (Mr Black) deals so you stayed as subguild.
The moment you thought u could do as you please you had to realize you were gonna get removed from OUR SH, yes OUR as in 1st cause you were never anything more than a useless guest.
Last edited by Addex on Fri 02 Nov, 2012 20:27, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
b0x
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon 13 Dec, 2010 02:30
Reputation: 0
Guild: †Legacy†
Galaxy: Juno
Contact:

Re: 1st vs =DG= ; Guess the outcome

Postby b0x » Fri 02 Nov, 2012 20:24

I don't know the reason or why, I just know they decided to attack us unprovoked and while allied.

We knew this day would come.

NOBODY in this game can be trusted. It doesn't matter how many hours, fleet, trades you sacrifice for 1st, eventually they will destroy your guild. All you are doing in the mean time is buying time and delaying the inevitable.

I was going to quit soon anyways and only was sticking around to see the guild gets a good memorial and retirement. I had stepped down as GM months ago (If I remember about April 2012 timeframe) so I am surprised and impressed at the same time that something I built with a group of 6 back in January of 2011 lasted so long, and topped at #6 in the sever for over a year.

My only wish was that we had gotten to a billion fleet, but with some of our players jumping over to 1st for the fights in the uppers, that never happened.

So when I quit, I am not "R4gE Qu!ttING" I'm actually feeling good that I can finally put this puppy to rest on this dead server.

In actuality we agreed that whence we decide it's game over for us, we would smash our fleets into 1st so they can do with the credits as they wish, it just so happens they hit us before we could hit them. I'm sending the rest of my fleets to them as we owe them a GREAT deal of our success.

I do want to say THANK you to 1st for allowing us to enjoy this game for so long and the relationships we had built. They have some awesome people and players of this game. 1st simply is the best guild in AE and to think otherwise and *beep* and complain is nonsense. To everyone else along the way over the past 2 years, it's been fun.

And no we weren't lap dogs, we were partners, we had freedom of choice to do what we wanted unlike some of the other teams they held pacts with.

Anyways, take care AE!

b0x

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: 1st vs =DG= ; Guess the outcome

Postby Addex » Fri 02 Nov, 2012 20:33

b0x wrote:I don't know the reason or why, I just know they decided to attack us unprovoked and while pact'd.

We knew this day would come.

NOBODY in this game can be trusted. It doesn't matter how many hours, fleet, trades you sacrifice for 1st, eventually they will destroy your guild. All you are doing in the mean time is buying time and delaying the inevitable.

I was going to quit soon anyways and only was sticking around to see the guild gets a good memorial and retirement. I had stepped down as GM months ago (If I remember about April 2012 timeframe) so I am surprised and impressed at the same time that something I built with a group of 6 back in January of 2011 lasted so long, and topped at #6 in the sever for over a year.

My only wish was that we had gotten to a billion fleet, but with some of our players jumping over to 1st for the fights in the uppers, that never happened.

So when I quit, I am not "R4gE Qu!ttING" I'm actually feeling good that I can finally put this puppy to rest on this dead server.

In actuality we agreed that whence we decide it's game over for us, we would smash our fleets into 1st so they can do with the credits as they wish, it just so happens they hit us before we could hit them. I'm not sending the rest of my fleets to them as we owe them a GREAT deal of our success.

I do want to say THANK you to 1st for allowing us to enjoy this game for so long and the relationships we had built. They have some awesome people and players of this game. 1st simply is the best guild in AE and to think otherwise and *beep* and complain is nonsense. To everyone else along the way over the past 2 years, it's been fun.

And no we weren't lap dogs, we were partners, we had freedom of choice to do what we wanted unlike some of the other teams they held pacts with.

Anyways, take care AE!

b0x
You did b0x, cause Tassadar appreciated you helping early server and he wanted to help you out, but you know a lot of your knew leadership thought they could do as they please , when as our subguild you had to respect our pacts. It seems the leadership you left in charge felt otherwise, we pretty much left =DG= alone and never really asked them to do much for us or be our meatshields or anything of the sort. As such you had all the freedom in the world, just not the freedom to go around busting our pacts.

User avatar
b0x
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon 13 Dec, 2010 02:30
Reputation: 0
Guild: †Legacy†
Galaxy: Juno
Contact:

Re: 1st vs =DG= ; Guess the outcome

Postby b0x » Fri 02 Nov, 2012 20:36

Just read Addex's post he apparently post at the same time as me.

Yes he is right we were the sub-guild of 1st for quite some time till we decided to merge with another guild. At that time we LOST our sub-guild status and were considered allies as long as we stayed under 80 members.

We honored our agreement and all the rest is just rhetoric.

I won't get into he saids and she saids because it's all irrelevant at this point.

I suggest others do the same.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: 1st vs =DG= ; Guess the outcome

Postby Addex » Fri 02 Nov, 2012 20:41

b0x wrote:Just read Addex's post he apparently post at the same time as me.

Yes he is right we were the sub-guild of 1st for quite some time till we decided to merge with another guild. At that time we LOST our sub-guild status and were considered allies as long as we stayed under 80 members.

We honored our agreement and all the rest is just rhetoric.

I won't get into he saids and she saids because it's all irrelevant at this point.

I suggest others do the same.
Well I quit GM like 6mo ago or so? probably at the same time as you. You were still my subguild when I left lol as far as I can remember, I even remember telling Kani you were my subguild and to not come to hit you in the teens when I saw they hit one of your fleets, no idea when that was.


Return to “Juno”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest