Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ADEHIJKLMP retired; F XI O IMP
Galaxy: Omega

Hey J20

Postby Sarah-bunny » Wed 31 Jul, 2013 16:18

All your base are belong to us :paranoid:

just sayin' :P
Last edited by Sarah-bunny on Wed 31 Jul, 2013 21:40, edited 1 time in total.

essentially retired all servers... idk why anyone would play this game
FrostyGoblin wrote:it's the forums ffs, it's made purely of trolls, obnoxius people, the occasional new player that gets verbally abused instantly and sarah.
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Hey J20

Postby Baylor » Wed 31 Jul, 2013 20:47

Philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 07:10, edited 1 time in total.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
BossPlayer

Postby BossPlayer » Wed 31 Jul, 2013 22:26

Juno is the Bret Hart of AE... 8-)
The best there is. The best there was. The best there ever will be.

jks

Postby jks » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 10:49

Balor wrote:I suppose it was inevitable that it would come to this. =DG='s repeated harassment and minor ninja adventures into our true stronghold have given us an economic double incentive to turn the entire 20s into one mass {farm}

Funny thing with Juno is I keep learning new things here as it is the most ancient server that I continue to be engaged with, Helion doesn't count because all I do is sim Levis and have never contributed op leadership.
That is why i came back to play JUNO. They told me it will be the most hilarious most funny days of my life.
IT IS TRUE.
BALOR is actively engaged in JUNO!!!!?????
Almost all former =DG= bases are occed by 1st in the 20s and BALOR is truly ALL HEART engaged by occing the enormous amount of 0 [zero] enemy bases, while a huge amount of probably 0 [zero] fleet is actively engaged in all types of fighting generated by his...mind. That kind of engagement is what makes me sometimes think of quitting. The horror of BALOR incoming, the hard occing, ...a machine of destruction curving a path of debris from one side of 20s to the other. i also heard he sent a scout to the 30s and everyone there is relocating now.
TIP.
If there is a -01 galaxy somewhere, his fleet is probably hidden there to finally get out after 15-20 months and ACTIVELY occ inactives in 20s.

Dear BALOR,
You may not contribute to leadership in Helion, but you are truly an inspiration for everyone to keep playing this game. You have also inspired the backstabbing action and bring it to a higher level of honor and odf course you make some forum post to inform us that you are actively engaged to JUNO.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 22:09

Galatians 5:26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 07:11, edited 1 time in total.

jks

Postby jks » Mon 05 Aug, 2013 10:39

You attacked DG because you came to rescue FINAL.
So you did not like =DG= attacking UCs you did not like =DG= attacking inactives and you did not like =DG= attacking FINAL.
That is because you wanted a *beep* guild not an ally. You had and you have FINAL the worst *beep* guild of all servers.
=DG= would never become such, and as an excuse for backstabbing you say that you relied to the words of x-GM of =DG=.
The one that you derbed for inactivity and the one that was actually kicked by the whole guild because he planned an attack on KANI and wanted to drag =DG= to war. There were anyway any other guild to threaten 1st/KANI and that is why you are lying. You just were not capable the whole guild to beat one single player JohnnieK on UCs because of your inactivity and you could not digest that we were beating the hell of FINAL. You were so scared of us killing and collecting the minor guild of the 10s that you even let the DARK blob on one of your bases to protect them
And that is history, not excuses of a not honorable leader that creates fictitious stories to feed his guild mates and allies.

As for your activity in Juno. If this your most active server then i guess at the other servers it must be your cat, your grand mom and the neighbor that play your accounts.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Mon 05 Aug, 2013 23:17

Protoss defeated the zerg on Juno and the zerg were truly enraged. The enemy later did cross server stuff and caused other people to sim and stab.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 07:32, edited 1 time in total.

Whale Hunter

Postby Whale Hunter » Tue 06 Aug, 2013 13:05

Speaking of endgame... Can we just skip to the part where you guys derb Final so that no one ever has to log into this god awful lol-server ever again?

They are just an embarrassment to everyone they associate with. A few months back I heard 1st/Kani had left them on their own in the 30's for five minutes and TRO (or whatever they are now) managed to sneak in from 20 Galaxies away to slap them around.

Final are basically that annoying, skinny Jewish kid who hangs around with all the jocks because his dad has an unguarded liquor cabinet. Only now the jocks are old enough to buy their own liquor and skinny Jewish Final is still hanging in there thinking he's cool and smack talking all the other kids.

Reality check that bish...

Yockey wrote: "Alot of these people need lemonz. Starting with whale hunter"
Erls
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Only the best
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Erls » Wed 14 Aug, 2013 20:07

Funny story here..

DG made the single biggest mistake a sub guild (a sub guild is the smaller, weaker partner in any intra-cluster arrangement, basically) can make: They didn't take heed of the desires of the larger, more stronger partner. Over time, continual minor infractions add up to the point where it just isn't worth keeping the smaller, annoying guild. So, the stronger, better guild just eats them.

Basically.. If you want to live in the same cluster as a top guild, you better not piss them off. IE, taking some UCs are fine, but hoarding them is not. Taking KDs of the top guild is a big no-no. Seeing a fleet from the other guild on a target and sneaking in to hit it anyway is a no-no. Stuff like that causes the larger guild to say F this, and eat the smaller one.

DG dug their own grave. Good riddance.

LOVE/1st/SoT/DREAM/~HH~/KING Stream Killer
That's just bollocks and you know it. One-on-one you guys have proven time and again no one GUILD can compete against you. How is that gonna change when your recipe doesn't change.
Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal

Postby Purge » Wed 18 Sep, 2013 21:24

I shot the DG GM. He tasted good. And some other large DG cap stack. Don't remember who exactly now. Crunchy.

Also I read the J forums, representing the most activity on J for me in months.

And, yes, DG was debagging on their cluster dominate partner and deserved to be eaten.

I shall now return to re-simming my HC stack. And someone owes me 60M derbs. I should probably try to figure out who. I only have 1000 hours of prod left!

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy

Return to “Juno”