RISE the Guild

CAIN505
Guild: KING on NOVA
and
FINAL on Juno
Galaxy: Juno

RISE the Guild

Postby CAIN505 » Mon 03 Feb, 2014 01:10

We've decided to disband all of our bases and fleets, crawl under a rock to hide and commit suicide.

That is all

CAIN505
and
FINAL on Juno

Re: RISE the Guild

Postby CAIN505 » Mon 03 Feb, 2014 01:11

except me and a few others

CAIN505
and
FINAL on Juno

Postby CAIN505 » Mon 03 Feb, 2014 02:25

So now that I have been ZF'd by this douche
http://juno.astroempires.com/profile.aspx?player=9504" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
who left this msg
01001001001000000110111001100101011101100110010101110010001000000110110001101001011010110110010101100100001000000111001101110000011010010110010101110011
which translates to
"I never liked spies"
I'll have everyone know I started AE on Juno in STEEL with a few that are in RISE at present STEEL went to UFA that was fun with Hulks Father, but then UFA went south and gave way to RISE.
I have always been a company man, ALWAYS loyal to the guild I am or was part of, but burning me was the worst thing they could do.

But he wants a spy so I'll give him one.

RISE is dying and eventually if you don't go along with the party of pussy quitters, and quit also, you get labeled a spy, kicked and ZF'd

So now since they think me a spy, screw it, I will email a up to date list of every RISE base to anyone who wants it, just look at my profile and send me a e-mail request.

It is a CSV file, spreadsheet, Microsoft Works will read it along with a few others.

CAIN505
and
FINAL on Juno

Postby CAIN505 » Mon 03 Feb, 2014 05:30

On second thought don't email me look for yourself

[removed]
Last edited by Themis on Tue 04 Feb, 2014 06:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: coordinates removed

Whale Hunter

Postby Whale Hunter » Mon 03 Feb, 2014 10:22

You're giving away base locations for a guild that's disbanding bases and quitting the server?

Yockey wrote: "Alot of these people need lemonz. Starting with whale hunter"
CAIN505
and
FINAL on Juno

Postby CAIN505 » Mon 03 Feb, 2014 10:35

better hurry

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Mon 03 Feb, 2014 18:25

RISE chose ragequit while under much less pressure than other recently dead guilds have experienced. I understand the math war is hopelessly settled in favor of 1st. 1st hasn't put any pressure on the RISE blob. No ninja launch attempts, no planned ninja launch attempts, no effort of any kind to get Flow to put pressure on RISE blob simcave. And you know 1st is capable of it so that's just funny to me how a few perma farmings was enough to completely destroy several of our most elusive, longest surviving targets.

I had a vision of me and a white whale, let's call his name Attila. I had a heck of a lot of respect for this white whale and I only became familiar with his story recently. And I imagined that long, long into the future after I've won the war decisively on every other server, that there would still be an Attila worthy of an elite ninja op, an extremely difficult ninja ZF op to pull off successfully at that. Basically like the Emerald Weapon in FF7. But alas that wasn't meant to be, I'll need to find a new challenge bonus.

Though I'm moved on because too many servers, having chatted with the current curators of 1st I offered various ideas they might counter-propose to RISE to make RISE's "PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSE GIVE US PACT" wish for dnh, worth it for 1st. And their GMs Jak and Joe are basically two big crybabes in charge of a crybabes guild and they're all like "me me me what can ya do for me and only me LOL PLEASE CAN I HAZ DNH OR I'LL DELETE".

Anyway thanks for giving 1st a decisive victory without any expenditure of blood or sweat. Blob crashes are bloody messy at the 3bil v 3bil size especially when RISE is like 80% HCs.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Jak

Postby Jak » Wed 05 Feb, 2014 21:09

i never thought i'd see the day i had to register for this crap but the delusions this 5 year old is spouting need setting straight

firstly RISE never rage quit. we quit because you were perma occ'ing our stronghold bases in 32, 33 & 34 and had blobs totaling nearly 6 billion stationed there. there wasn't a base freed that wasn't re-occ'd within an hour tops. do you think we're here for your amusement? these people are grown men with real lives boy.....(you'll be one and have one to one day, but i think you got a while to go).

and what is this crap?
Balor wrote:RISE's "PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSE GIVE US PACT" wish for dnh
you have not been asked for a pact for months and you know it, and the only reason you were asked for one then was so that RISE could go head to head with FINAL. prove me wrong and post up anything you have from me asking you for a pact.....

what we actually wanted was this (and this was not our idea it was proposed by a 1st player) to keep the server alive:
[1st] Osiris (1st) Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 29 Jan 2014, 20:06:05
Any base with less than 50k fleet on it cannot be attacked
unless it has full econ. In other words, a base can only be
attack if it has full econ or it has more than 50k
fleet landed on or flying to it.

that was voted on by 1st and turned down.....though we only have your word for it that it was turned down because i know for a fact there were several in 1st that voted to go with it

and this:
Balor wrote:Anyway thanks for giving 1st a decisive victory without any expenditure of blood or sweat.
RISE didn't give you a decisive victory. you didn't even gain it yourself. it was given to you by fkbnak (inadvertently or not i ain't sure 'cus don't know the full history) the day he handed over FLOW to your best buddy Magma (respect to all the FLOW non Magma multis that wanted to fight, i know a lot of you did)

and this:
Balor wrote:I had a vision of me and a white whale, let's call his name Attila.
you are not fit to utter Attila's name. he is a thousand times better than you in ways you will never understand

don't ever lose sight of the fact that what you truly are boy is a supply teacher with no history and no achievement, because everything you are exists in a make believe world with non existent ships on the end of a phone line

what truly truly amazes me is that so few people seem to see through you....staggering!

and finally:
i had to read this 4 times
Balor wrote:I had a vision of me and a white whale
before i figured out it didn't say 'I had a vision of me and a white male.......'

Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Sat 08 Feb, 2014 13:42

Attila is a god.

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
nightmare