Time to say good lay

Use this forum to discuss subjects other than Astro Empires.

Moderator: Sobek

Balor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Time to say good lay

Postby Balor » Mon 04 Sep, 2017 04:46

https://soundcloud.com/iliyazaki/iliya-zaki-moon-dance

Hello. I wish to make another correction to the record. As you know, I have retired forever my in-game use of the name Balor from new servers. I have also announced the end of the "everyone hates Balor show" that has been a perennial on this forum since about 2013 or so.

If you search "why you shouldn't be a lawyer" you'll find a number of excellent pieces on that topic. To keep it simple, I was being roasted by grandparents and other normies who are deceived by the nature of the postmodern political economy.

For example, $30k in 1950 was worth $300k in today's dollars in purchasing power. The "theodicy of federal government seeks to defend the goodness of government in the face of tragedy" whether it be the delusional grandiose rhetoric of the Obama miracle economy, denial of the Great Recession, or the EU's violation of democratic norms and illegal coup d'etat to abolish national sovereignty.

For most of us, it is a really stupid idea because you could spend the same $160 grands (whether a debt-fueled finance frenzy or not) on a lovely home with acreage in Northern New England.

Anyway there was a bunch of money in play at stake and I was forced to play what I call "the game of faces." I test drove a number of stories that are glorified by secular man, for example, the law school gambit and feint.

So I got a bit carried away. In reality, I always knew I wasn’t being serious. I just wanted everyone to leave me the *beep* alone.

I faded from the forum and took some time to focus on winning my personal game of thrones, and to receive a rousing victory. Everything is much better now, it is even viable that I could take the next v1.5 server (launch around mid-March) if I wanted another notch on my belt. That will swing on “is it really worth it?” mainly the time and wherewithal; it would only take about 200 in post-Royal troops, competitive with the numbers we saw show up for Sigma and Jade.

Better to be a student of laws, not a law student, and legal knowledge is of useful value. Do not step foot on the law campus. Never go where the enemy leads you. Do not fight where the enemy is strongest. The Germans simply walked around the Maginot line, and I propose the same strategy.

Consider Massachusetts with its 66% liberal voters and 95% liberals in education, law, and psychology industry. Does institutional racism drive itself, like a Google car? Or is it upheld by heartless liberal lawyers and judges who lock up lots of black and brown people for non-violent offenses, because they couldn't afford a wealthy white-skinned liberal private defender.

Bode Lang has a video series ("the falseness of liberalism") and channel that is an excellent contribution to the conservative case-making. Thank you, and good fortune in the battles to come.

Footnotes 3 4
Winchester
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Re: Time to say good lay

Postby Winchester » Mon 04 Sep, 2017 06:00

As a licensed and practicing attorney, I frankly have no idea what you're talking about. Were we supposed to divine a point from the inane rambling? I guess you slept through your writing classes and missed a few key points like, you know, communicating an actual idea.

"That's what I do. I drink and I know things."
Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Derbhoes!
Galaxy: Andromeda

Postby Uncle Ben » Mon 04 Sep, 2017 06:28

I had a good lay once.

Logans Run
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [QSS]
Quantum Solo Sanity

Postby Logans Run » Wed 06 Sep, 2017 00:21

Winchester wrote:As a licensed and practicing attorney, I frankly have no idea what you're talking about. Were we supposed to divine a point from the inane rambling? I guess you slept through your writing classes and missed a few key points like, you know, communicating an actual idea.

Your licensed? ..God help us. A drunk lawyer. :nonono

Idk i kinda like it ..bash libs. Grade B- cus i had to wait till the end.
..is there a part 2?

Stuck in a Quantum reality
Darius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [CLS]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Darius » Wed 06 Sep, 2017 01:31

I don't know you in game or in life.

So to continue this illusionary bent re your post...

'stupid is as stupid does'

Grumpy old bustard. Long time CLS Trade donkey... You send 'em I'll ship 'em

You can lead a whore to culture - but you cannot make her think.
Logans Run
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [QSS]
Quantum Solo Sanity

Postby Logans Run » Wed 06 Sep, 2017 02:55

So who's this tool that ive never heard of or seen? ^
Prolly some guy who thinks his sheit don stink cus he plays Alpha.

Anyways, Balor...what ive come to find is: AE is like that morning vomit you get from a huge party you had the night before.
..then you think its over. But the residue taste is still in your mouth and it wont go away. Even if you quit drinking. :/
..takes a few years once the party is over to be truly clean.

Stuck in a Quantum reality
Bionic redhead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: A14

Postby Bionic redhead » Wed 06 Sep, 2017 18:57

You could try sticking to that promise of quitting the forums.

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ

Postby JigokuShoujo » Mon 25 Sep, 2017 19:27

Winchester wrote:As a licensed and practicing attorney, I frankly have no idea what you're talking about. Were we supposed to divine a point from the inane rambling? I guess you slept through your writing classes and missed a few key points like, you know, communicating an actual idea.

i remember when you just philosophical law student. good times.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
ViG90
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: SHLD

Postby ViG90 » Sat 07 Oct, 2017 20:22

JigokuShoujo wrote:

i remember when you just philosophical law student. good times.

i have heard being a space lawyer changes a man..

~diplo of SHLD~
Jarhead wrote:PARRITZ YOU *beep* SON OF A *beep* WHAT THE ACTUAL *beep* JIGGY HAS A PAGE AND CANFRED HAS A PAGE WHAT IS THIS I QUIT I HATE YOU GUYS *beep* YOURSELVES

Return to “Off Game”