Killing of America

Use this forum to discuss subjects other than Astro Empires.
Baal
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Alpha[MaY]/Beta{CM}/Juno[Flow]
Galaxy: Beta

Re: Killing of America

Postby Baal » Mon 14 May, 2018 20:05

Logans Run wrote:I would love to shoot a Thompson smg.
Is it legal to try one out on the homeless?

go get a class 3 firearms permit like I did buy the gun and see :paranoid: also don't forget the $200.00 for a "tax stamp"

Logans Run wrote:
Ankle Bin wrote:also fake news

Your rebuttal is

My Names baal and I agree with Logans meme

Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Mon 14 May, 2018 20:14

Baal wrote:
Logans Run wrote:I would love to shoot a Thompson smg.
Is it legal to try one out on the homeless?

go get a class 3 firearms permit like I did buy the gun and see :paranoid: also don't forget the $200.00 for a "tax stamp"

I would but i live in the land of fruits n nutz (Cali)
All we get are pop and cap guns.

Ofc if i join a gang i can get an Uzi no prob.

Retired..sorta
Chasing reality
ian8144

Postby ian8144 » Mon 14 May, 2018 22:42

Logans Run wrote:
ian8144 wrote:Waaah waaah i have no argument or solution, let me show you a graph

Hey guys, can you close the back door? Retards are walkin in off the street.

I take it actually reading the article was too much trouble for you , figures
Your gun laws were written when you had single shot firearms to defend yourselves against wildlife and a native population
has the wildlife got tougher to kill ... have the native americans?
at the moment all you are doing is killing your fellow americans ..... ohhhh ... wait .... ignore me , carry on

O:IMP retired .. jade:mordor simming ...lynx :waiting for a war that's not looking like happening
ViG90
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: SHLD
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby ViG90 » Mon 14 May, 2018 22:57

ian8144 wrote:
Logans Run wrote:
ian8144 wrote:Waaah waaah i have no argument or solution, let me show you a graph

Hey guys, can you close the back door? Retards are walkin in off the street.

I take it actually reading the article was too much trouble for you , figures
Your gun laws were written when you had single shot firearms to defend yourselves against wildlife and a native population
has the wildlife got tougher to kill ... have the native americans?
at the moment all you are doing is killing your fellow americans ..... ohhhh ... wait .... ignore me , carry on

look bro, you are still at like pro gun control argument 101 still. not even worth arguing with you until you get a little more research done on your end just to make a semi-logical point worth rebuttal. or you are a troll.. either way dont be a basic biotch

~diplo of SHLD~
Uncle Ben wrote:ViG90. Notorious conversation killer since 1981.
Baal
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Baal » Tue 15 May, 2018 00:32

ian8144 wrote:Your gun laws were written when you had single shot firearms to defend yourselves against wildlife and a native population

ummmmm wrong......wrong wrong...........wrong

When the gun law's were written in the United States there were a plethora of guns that fired more than one "Bullet" at a time one of the best examples of them since your to retarded to do a simple 5 second google search is the belton flintlock rifle or the The Puckle Gun........Hell The United States Congress at the time wanted to arm the Continental Army with the belton flintlock rifle because they could fire 20-40 .50 cal Balls "bullets" before the soldier would have to reload his gun but they were very expensive for the time mid 1800's Steven Crowder actually did a video on this VERY same liberal topic talking point not more than 12 months ago

Here's one

Here's another one

Look at the end of the day lets say for the sake of conversation that we being the Citizens of the United States gave the Anti-Gun funky Bunch everything they want.......all Simi Automatic Rifles are now banned bump stocks banned and Citizen's are now no longer allowed to own Fully Automatic weapons with exceptions made for Former and Current Military members (me) because the Left's claim Is that you need to be trained to use this weapon to have it and former and Current Cops anyone else you get lever action rifles close ranged shotguns and hand guns and that's it more so over all Citizens are now required to Register their firearms another thing the Left wants....for context here Nazi Germany made all their Citizens register their guns shortly before taking them away wait......every single time throughout history that's happened its always fallowed by mass genocide of the population......Germany check.....Russia Check.....China Check......Cambodia check.......Turkey Check.............I could go on

one of my favorite quotes is "Those who forget the failures of the past are then doomed to face them again in the future" and that was said by Plato and its still very true

But lets take a look at Facts and those are that in the united states 80-85% of homicides are committed with handguns that means Rifle type weapons make up 4-9% or roughly 350-400 deaths each year 356 in 2016 as an example this includes deaths related to AR-15's.....the other 6-10% are murders with blunt or sharp objects......poisons etc etc so has the Anti Gun Funky bunch done anything to reduce crime?.......If you said NO you deserve a gold star if you said yes....well I feel sorry for your offspring

Logans Run wrote:I
I would but i live in the land of fruits n nutz (Cali)
All we get are pop and cap guns.

Bruh then Do what everyone else is in Cali......move to Texas :dance:

ian8144

Postby ian8144 » Tue 15 May, 2018 08:51

OK , fair point , you had some firearms that could fire more than 1 bullet.
With respect to your statistics they seem a little skewed in the fact that you completely ignore enforcing regulations on hand guns .... would that reduce crime ? ... probably
Apart from some South American drug war countries and some far eastern dictatorships the US people kill more of their own population than anywhere else

My arguement isn't that certain firearms and accessories should be banned , it's a lot more general
Maybe if you required that everybody who wanted a gun serve in the military for at least 2 years you may get a much more responsible population ( not a perfect answer I grant you)
While you are willing to sell guns to almost anybody that wants them , including the mentaly unstable , then you are bound to have gun deaths

O:IMP retired .. jade:mordor simming ...lynx :waiting for a war that's not looking like happening
Ankle Bin

Postby Ankle Bin » Tue 15 May, 2018 09:34

ian8144 wrote:Maybe if you required that everybody who wanted a gun serve in the military for at least 2 years you may get a much more responsible population ( not a perfect answer I grant you)

Yeah, far from it even. Lots of Murikanski's love their guns because "yeehaw liberdee" but take all stories about trigger happy coppers for example. I actually heard one say: "Protect and serve ... Maim and kill ... What's the difference, really?" Not fake news at all. :paranoid:

ps: I do love president Trump though. Something about having a troll as a president makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Tue 15 May, 2018 10:07

You both are not even from the U.S. so your opinions are not worth jacks shat.

Its not the guns fault. BUT..every GD time there is a shooting..all of a sudden the piece of steel is evil.

We can all agree that the U.S. is not doing a good job on keeping guns out of criminal hands.
And lets face it..they are mental too.

No, nobody wants to point blame where its due. Loopholes and metal cases getting guns.
Think this was already covered.

Yeah, ankle..Trump is a pretty damn good troll. I love how good he is at pissing off the left while at the same time, fixing the country. (As much as possible at least. Swamp is HUGE!)

Retired..sorta
Chasing reality
Baal
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Baal » Tue 15 May, 2018 16:38

ian8144 wrote:OK , fair point , you had some firearms that could fire more than 1 bullet

no no no there weren't "Some" there were hundreds of gun designs that fired more than 1 bullet

ian8144 wrote:With respect to your statistics they seem a little skewed in the fact that you completely ignore enforcing regulations on hand guns .... would that reduce crime ? ... probably

So I want you to answer this for yourself go open 2 tabs go to Google in each one and type in the fallowing
gun related deaths in Chicago from 2012 to 2016
gun related deaths in Washington DC from 2012 to 2016

Two City's in the United States that's not including New Orleans or Baltimore or any of the other Left Controlled City's where buying any gun handguns included were impossible to do until very recently and yet the Criminals still got and get a hold of guns in those city's like they are candy

Hell in France 2 guys got a hold of 2 Fully Automatic AK-47's with 6 Mag's each 12x30 and a RPG launcher with 2 RPG's.......in France mind you lol......they got a hold of them illegally through black-market deals......the same way the Criminals in Chicago get them................you'd have to be a literally retarded (mentally handicapped) to think that Criminals in Chicago get their guns from Gun Dealers having gone through the process myself 10+ times this is how it goes depending on the type of gun I want to buy

Simi Automatic firearm first the dealer will do a N.I.C.K.S or national instant criminal background check system check on me then ill present my 2 forms if ID and because I have it now my Class 3 Firearms license it can take 30 minutes to get that check back it can take as many as 6 months to get that check back from the FBI and Department of Justice depending on if they want to do additional checks on my background...........I don't walk up slap $2500 uds on the table point at a gun and say ill take it and walk out with it :lol: it don't work that way
For a Fully Automatic gun I believe the left calls these Machine Guns :roll: its a mandatory 6 month waiting period while they run my name for any form of criminal history they can think of and they run it twice through the FBI and 3 times through the DOJ and ATF and after all that even though I've never even been arrested and have no criminal history they can still say no to me being able to buy the gun this includes a N.I.C.K.S background check

for someone like me who's a law-abiding Citizen hell not even that who's served my country in the armed forces of the US ARMY to be told that I have should have to to give up my rights to make someone else feel safe "FEEL SAFE" because taking guns away from Citizens wont make anyone safe is ignorant...................and blaming the gun a Tool for someone killing someone and saying that we need to take the guns away from Citizens in the US because of that is like saying that we need to take Cars and Trucks away from people because a small portion of the population kills others with them......both a car and a gun are the same thing a "tool" its how they are used that makes it what it is

ian8144 wrote:Apart from some South American drug war countries and some far eastern dictatorships the US people kill more of their own population than anywhere else

Ummm no......not even close to being right

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 17 May, 2018 05:09

Logans Run wrote:I would but i live in the land of fruits n nutz (Cali)

Don't forget us flakes.

Themis
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Themis » Sat 19 May, 2018 05:54

/locked on OP request

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!

Return to “Off Game”