The dead celebrity repository thread

Use this forum to discuss subjects other than Astro Empires.
Logans Run
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: The dead celebrity repository thread

Postby Logans Run » Thu 11 Feb, 2021 13:20

Larry Flint dies at 78.

"For nearly 50 years, Flynt's been one of the biggest names in the adult entertainment industry. He launched "Hustler" magazine in 1974, which brought him fame and fortune as it skyrocketed in popularity ... and also brought countless legal issues.

Many of these First Amendment battles were chronicled in the Oscar-nominated 1996 film, "The People vs. Larry Flynt," starring Woody Harrelson."

Also.. Many believe that from 1978 to the late 80's, no other magazine caused more fluids to escape from mens bodies.

When asking Millennials what they thought of Hustler magazine, one 'hipster' said, "Hustler? Please. Compared to whats on the Net, Hustler was a Disney book."

Nobody's Hero
Chasing reality

"Go fluff yourself, Mr. Quitboy"
-Black Widow
<3 u2 but life calls
Baal
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Alpha[MaY]/Beta{CM}/Juno[Flow]
Galaxy: Beta

Re: The dead celebrity repository thread

Postby Baal » Wed 26 May, 2021 08:10

I'm a bit surprised that no one else posted this before me but

Cliff Simon passed away on March 9th who played Baal on Stargate SG1 and subsequent movies as reported by his wife on his personal facebook page https://www.facebook.com/cliffsp

I first met him back in 2008 at Gatecon again in 2012/2015/2016 at a smaller conventions in 2019 after a Q&A on gateworld.com he asked if i had a facebook and added me on his personal page above he also gave me his full blessing to use the Name and character of Baal (i showed him my AE account on Beta) witch was nice 2022's Gatecon is going to be a little bit hard to attend now

Return to “Off Game”