Chronicles and strongholds of Kappa (stats only)

AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Gaia [18]
Hydra [Hive]

Re: Chronicles and strongholds of Kappa (stats only)

Postby AstroZombie » Sun 25 Dec, 2011 10:52

CH merged into AFK so you can pretty much just Replace them with AFK.

Violence: If its not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it

~F:ex Trick/WoG H:ex Love/AFK I:ex OSHI/WL K:ex SoT/AFK² O:ex SUIT P:ex Royal G2: 18 H2: HIVE~
Vnar

Postby Vnar » Wed 28 Dec, 2011 16:52

Add those MEOW suckers to guilds that bit the dust

Wal-Mart Greeter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: K:Ddos
L: Geico

Postby Wal-Mart Greeter » Thu 29 Dec, 2011 14:14

Looks like *** is another top guild that bit the dust.

Purifier wrote:I'm going to wait for you to go to a N.A. meeting then derb your fleet then leave a message saying Happy Sobriety B****!
My posts in no way reflect the ideas, thoughts, or opinions of the guild I am in. They are simply my own.
locuSt
Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby locuSt » Tue 03 Jan, 2012 22:19

Wimminz Stealers: OCD+***+INC+BLT
Girl Power! : EVIL+Innit+DDoS+5555
So Moe : Meow+DIS+RPR

could fix these. *** and BLT are gone and replaced with Skitz. Meow is also replaced with =U=.. 8-)

casmo
Guild: The New Empire

Postby casmo » Tue 10 Jan, 2012 22:42

64 now belongs to TNEmp as FO has merged in to us

Diplomat of (TNEmp)

Master Casmo
AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Gaia [18]
Hydra [Hive]

Postby AstroZombie » Thu 12 Jan, 2012 22:30

You can Take CAN out of 69 we took there best players and now their rank is pure crap.

Violence: If its not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it

~F:ex Trick/WoG H:ex Love/AFK I:ex OSHI/WL K:ex SoT/AFK² O:ex SUIT P:ex Royal G2: 18 H2: HIVE~
slowtrain

STRONGHOLD K47 IDF

Postby slowtrain » Sun 29 Jan, 2012 10:31

Hi please can you change the stronghold list for K47 idf have 134 bases in k47 and we claim this as our strong hold

THERE IS NO OTHER MAJOR GUILD PRESENTS THERE

THANKS Slow Train admin IDF

date117

Postby date117 » Wed 01 Feb, 2012 19:07

my guild is just staring is there any advice

AggressiveTurtle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: 1st
SoT
USSV
AYAYA
BDSM

Postby AggressiveTurtle » Tue 14 Feb, 2012 22:59

Ok, I'm back from my trip to Iceland. Anything you want changed just post from now on. ^_^

[02:34:48] Chrkolby: masa is a *beep*
[02:34:58] slayerr: he's like the indian version of jay z
[02:35:24] Minesh: oh god lol
AggressiveTurtle » Thu 26 May, 2011 17:45 wrote: Return of the King?? pfft i was always here >.>
pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pc_incorrecto » Sun 26 Feb, 2012 20:00

date117 wrote:my guild is just staring is there any advice

Why YES! Give each player in your guild a cyber-space revolver with one cyber-space bullet. Now point the end of that barrel to the roof of your mouth and pull the trigger.

You see any new guild in AE that starts so late in the server is doomed from the start. My advice is to turtle up your defenses to make any attack totally unprofitable. This means no trade routes and an extremely low eco. Once you have achieved 5 levels of prings and 5 levels of pshields, go ahead and raise your eco per base to 100 creds per hour, make unique and LD trades. After that you can make mighty fleets and farm small guilds while ALWAYS keeping your fleets in the air and avoid recall traps, as being a farm guild will make your game enjoyment either totally fustrating making you want to kick your dog or set your cat on fire OR you remain glued to your account 24/7 and enjoy the tensions of being one step ahead of that cyber-bully who'll always try to hunt you down.

My advice, find an established guild where you can still be a dummy and build your account to where you can be that cyber-bully.

Seranox-
Guild: K - BoW
L - BORG
M - SCOUT / TAP

Postby Seranox- » Sun 04 Mar, 2012 15:40

pc_incorrecto wrote:
date117 wrote:my guild is just staring is there any advice

Why YES! Give each player in your guild a cyber-space revolver with one cyber-space bullet. Now point the end of that barrel to the roof of your mouth and pull the trigger.

You see any new guild in AE that starts so late in the server is doomed from the start. My advice is to turtle up your defenses to make any attack totally unprofitable. This means no trade routes and an extremely low eco. Once you have achieved 5 levels of prings and 5 levels of pshields, go ahead and raise your eco per base to 100 creds per hour, make unique and LD trades. After that you can make mighty fleets and farm small guilds while ALWAYS keeping your fleets in the air and avoid recall traps, as being a farm guild will make your game enjoyment either totally fustrating making you want to kick your dog or set your cat on fire OR you remain glued to your account 24/7 and enjoy the tensions of being one step ahead of that cyber-bully who'll always try to hunt you down.

My advice, find an established guild where you can still be a dummy and build your account to where you can be that cyber-bully.

nah your wrong,

depends all on if that new guild manages to persuaded enough strong members in 1 section of oooo lets say the 40s but maybe aswell as in the 60s other than that i wish the best of luck to that new guild but dont count on your guild getting into the top 50 for a long while whitout strong/experienced players

Descolada
Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Descolada » Wed 07 Mar, 2012 01:03

AFK is RAGE now...

That is all

tl;dr
Daemon Sadii
Guild: [ÐØØM]

Postby Daemon Sadii » Wed 28 Mar, 2012 06:26

By the rules I read to the ideal of a SH K49 is no mans land now.

[50s] Mr. PiPE and gang can't control it without keeping large quantities of fleet there at all times, and by someone in the top 5's deff [ÐØØM] is only a farm.... then again by those standards [ÐØØM] will always be a farm since I don't need 100+ players to look good ^^

Oh and of course that doesn't take into consideration that at least count I only see about 80 bases of [50s] in K49....

If it can't be fixed with Coffee or Bacon then it must be unadulterated violence that solves the issue at hand.
Herp Derp

Postby Herp Derp » Fri 30 Mar, 2012 01:58

Daemon Sadii wrote:By the rules I read to the ideal of a SH K49 is no mans land now.

[50s] Mr. PiPE and gang can't control it without keeping large quantities of fleet there at all times, and by someone in the top 5's deff [ÐØØM] is only a farm.... then again by those standards [ÐØØM] will always be a farm since I don't need 100+ players to look good ^^

Oh and of course that doesn't take into consideration that at least count I only see about 80 bases of [50s] in K49....

[50s] shouldn't count as in control of anything as they can't fight/hold things on their own

all [50s] locations should belong to SoT it seems

Return to “Kappa”