Undead now known as the dead

Leopard
Guild: Some N00bs

Re: Undead now known as the dead

Postby Leopard » Tue 24 Jan, 2012 12:23

http://battlepaste.aestats.com/view/6C3 ... 87BD328FC/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pro hit yo :neutral2:

Inactive Simmer :paranoid:
Shirayuki
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: [IV]-[H-IV]-[Meow]-[USSV]
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby Shirayuki » Tue 24 Jan, 2012 12:36

:nonono
SilverKnight wrote:All =U= STOP POSTING in forum.

Rotters should answer ANYTHING said by the opponent with a zombie picture and "derbs" from this point forward. The command staff are the only ones to speak otherwise.
Such a shame SK.

like 99% of the imaginary fun "AE" provides take place on the forums.

lulz i almost said "game" there....

RahvinWOT
Guild: K-SoT, M-DSP, O-BTP
Galaxy: Omega

Postby RahvinWOT » Tue 24 Jan, 2012 13:57

I missed this one...=U= please feel free to rinse and repeat this as many times as your hungry hearts desire :)

sternenpunk
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: KAOS
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby sternenpunk » Tue 24 Jan, 2012 14:53

looks like illegal credit transfer to me. :?

tsulak

Postby tsulak » Tue 24 Jan, 2012 15:55

sternenpunk wrote:looks like illegal credit transfer to me. :?
You know, I am loathe to agree with sternenpunk as he is a dirty occ stealer, but I have to agree..

This should be bannable for all *edit* attackers involved.

tsulak

Lord Spacemonger
Guild: H:RD
K:WON

Postby Lord Spacemonger » Tue 24 Jan, 2012 19:36

Since Ninelives is counting mobiles killed as rounds, i guess round 4 went to us last nite and round 5 to us this morning. And im gonna count the 5k recs we killed on Undead blob as a 1/2 of a round.

And i really dont think u have has much time as u think. Dont believe the rest of the server is gonna give you a lot more than the 2 or 3 weeks the rest of the Kappa Treay singers get for a war and not being hit from them. If so then i guess u guys are the new overlords of the server and can dictate how the others play

NineLives
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [BLOOD]
~GM~

Postby NineLives » Tue 24 Jan, 2012 23:30

Lord Spacemonger wrote:Since Ninelives is counting mobiles killed as rounds, i guess round 4 went to us last nite and round 5 to us this morning. And im gonna count the 5k recs we killed on Undead blob as a 1/2 of a round.

And i really dont think u have has much time as u think. Dont believe the rest of the server is gonna give you a lot more than the 2 or 3 weeks the rest of the Kappa Treay singers get for a war and not being hit from them. If so then i guess u guys are the new overlords of the server and can dictate how the others play
I am counting MAJOR EVENTS in the War as rounds:

Round 1 - Undead invades K40 pretty much uncontested (SK gets derbed) Point goes to Undead

Round 2 - WON Derbs a massive horde of Undead (Mostly BYOB and Crew). Point goes to WON

Round 3 - Undead repells WON attempt to launch for Undead Blob..Millions in WON KILLED. Point goes to Undead.

So far round 4 is going on. WON is putting up a very tough and organized resistance. I am honestly impressed with them so far and I have acknowledged that already.

I am trying to be fair..and also unbiased (for the most part). I perfer an true account of the major points in this war which is what the "rounds" analogy was.

I have kept the trolling to a minimum except when people try to get "cute", then it brings out the troll in me.

Anyway..just wanted to clear the air and explain how I see things and the analogy I was using to reference it all.

“No man should ever display his bravery unless he is prepared for battle, nor bear the marks of defiance, until he has experienced the abilities of his enemy.” - Hitopadesa
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 25 Jan, 2012 04:46

RahvinWOT wrote:
I missed this one...=U= please feel free to rinse and repeat this as many times as your hungry hearts desire :)
That fail hit provided laughs on our side as well.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
tsulak

Postby tsulak » Wed 25 Jan, 2012 04:54

SilverKnight wrote:
RahvinWOT wrote:
That fail hit provided laughs on our side as well.
Funny how you guys collected the derbs so quickly..

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 25 Jan, 2012 05:08

Derb denial... after we laughed at the guy he asked for others to help him clean up the mess he made.

So we helped him get it done in 1 tick.

not that hard. just build lots of RC.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
tsulak

Postby tsulak » Wed 25 Jan, 2012 05:16

Okay, all RP aside.. how does one explain attacking with nearly naked RCs? It makes no sense, please explain it because obviously I'm missing something.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 25 Jan, 2012 05:27

tsulak wrote:Okay, all RP aside.. how does one explain attacking with nearly naked RCs? It makes no sense, please explain it because obviously I'm missing something.
The player screwed up.

Majorly.

sent away just the carriers when he meant to send the carriers and the RC away.

Messed up the fighter drop

BADLY.

put in the BR library of what NOT to do.

sternenpunk
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: KAOS

Postby sternenpunk » Wed 25 Jan, 2012 10:02

*beep* happens, more so in the middle of the night.
tsulak wrote:You know, I am loathe to agree with sternenpunk as he is a dirty occ stealer
well guess which guild taught me all about occ stealing. actually, I only take occs from occ stealing guilds like yours.

NineLives
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [BLOOD]
~GM~

Postby NineLives » Thu 26 Jan, 2012 21:03

sternenpunk wrote:*beep* happens, more so in the middle of the night.
Thats about the most truthful statement I think I have ever read on these boards...

+1 just because its truth.

“No man should ever display his bravery unless he is prepared for battle, nor bear the marks of defiance, until he has experienced the abilities of his enemy.” - Hitopadesa
Ethereal Fire
Guild: WON

Postby Ethereal Fire » Fri 27 Jan, 2012 00:05

Winter Warrior wrote:
Lord Spacemonger wrote:Byob dropped pact with us just after Evil declared on both of us so ur wrong about that. And at that time BYOB had like 50millon more fleet than us. And we dont mind that anyone team up against us, its just sad that they need to.
You need to know your guild history more young forum warrior....

"This is when the realtion ship between Roids and Ham went straight to hell and they started wholesale attacking Roids everywhere - Roids countered and attacked and then Incredibly a BYOB announcement that the pact with Roids was dropped by both them and Ham, but they would be continuing the relation with Won (like we were ever going to tolerate that) the response came within minutes - the BYOB declaration on Roids was taken as a war declaration on Won (being a subguild they are integral to us they are "protectorate" - look up the word) "

I do wonder if the response would have come in minutes from WON if BYOB hadn't been facing Evil?

To me it looks like you took a chance to mug a brother when he was in a fight, but then he got up and suddenly wants some payback. Could be wrong but I'm not normally ;)
You are quite spectacularly wrong in fact you are so wrong one wonders if this was bait :think:

If you are going to use my words out of context then you fail simples :)

Look its really simple BYOB let in every farm in the 40s including the ones even Silvernight was despairing off they let in people who we where farming and were just **** and they attacked us when it was to their disadvantage (yes they DID declare on our subguild with massively more than what it had and they expected us to honour that - like yeeh right) also our guild leader was online at the time and so was theirs.

Basically they fail.

Oh and BTW I don't consider a merging of Wolf, Kitten, pig made into something Undead to be anything good I mean its going to be a freak of nature no matter how you look at it.

^ it fails basically not a good look please :scared:

To any who think the solution is to give more power look at the way some idiots act with it.

Return to “Kappa”