oh Purifailure

vermillion

Re: oh Purifailure

Postby vermillion » Mon 28 Jan, 2013 02:23

o man kaos is so lame.

making accounts on the forums pretending they r in ddos.. trying to spread dissention amongst the ddos ranks cuz of taking "too many losses" occing u guys..

trying to shop ur fud to sot/other guild so they will bail u out. at the same time acting like they never do nothing for u when they let u hide out in their sh..

its all just lol. u guys are just a bunch of worthless farms.

GH0ST IN THE SHELL

Postby GH0ST IN THE SHELL » Mon 28 Jan, 2013 06:34

yah it's almost as funny as ddos spy in kaos making a fake account to post our personal contact information on the forums.

LazyIrishDrunk

Postby LazyIrishDrunk » Mon 28 Jan, 2013 06:50

you really have to love how mad DDos gets when someone says something truthful about them it gives me wood just thinking about it

LoZ
Guild: K:ddos

Postby LoZ » Mon 28 Jan, 2013 18:15

GH0ST IN THE SHELL wrote:yah it's almost as funny as ddos spy in kaos making a fake account to post our personal contact information on the forums.
yes thats funny!

considering ddos members reported that post to the admins,

also anyone in ddos who uses those numbers will be kicked from ddos.

why would we get a spy to post them on forums.

DGC
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: IMP: i'm some sort of assassin
Galaxy: Omega

Postby DGC » Mon 28 Jan, 2013 20:00

LoZ wrote:
GH0ST IN THE SHELL wrote:yah it's almost as funny as ddos spy in kaos making a fake account to post our personal contact information on the forums.
yes thats funny!

Because you're OP?
To be honest though I would personally like to make an arrangement with DDoS to where KAOS has complete and unrestricted access to DEATH for 2 months. Then it can be game on after that. Just reeeeaally wanna kill me some DEATH fleet. No real justification other than they are awesome farms lol. Got base 19 out of them last time we did a farm run.

DDoS can munch on WOLF while KAOS is busy.

Geordicus
Guild: KAOS
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Geordicus » Tue 29 Jan, 2013 00:28

vermillion wrote:o man kaos is so lame.

making accounts on the forums pretending they r in ddos.. trying to spread dissention amongst the ddos ranks cuz of taking "too many losses" occing u guys..

trying to shop ur fud to sot/other guild so they will bail u out. at the same time acting like they never do nothing for u when they let u hide out in their sh..

its all just lol. u guys are just a bunch of worthless farms.
Yup Ddos is ranked no1 in pretty much everything except cajones......you know where the KAOS blob is....so why haven't you PRO's crashed it?

Is it coz KAOS will run (which we most likely would as you outgun us by, what is it, 3:1) but using your uber superiority and skillz wouldn't that suit your needs being able to pick us off a few mill at a time???

Or is there another reason... :think: ....maybe the almighty Puri and his sycophants are actually worried about what might happen if they did try and crash our blob....(this is where I get quoted by Ddos or their puppets telling us they could wipe us out anytime they chose, but you don't torch your farms or some other PURIle nonsense... :bleh: )

Geordicus
Guild: KAOS
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Geordicus » Tue 29 Jan, 2013 00:31

And yes you do have 4 of my bases occ'd........Thanks for the love........I mean 10 Levi's and 10 DN's to occ 1 base...... :oops:

LoZ
Guild: K:ddos

Postby LoZ » Tue 29 Jan, 2013 00:38

DGC wrote:
LoZ wrote:
yes thats funny!

Because you're OP?
To be honest though I would personally like to make an arrangement with DDoS to where KAOS has complete and unrestricted access to DEATH for 2 months. Then it can be game on after that. Just reeeeaally wanna kill me some DEATH fleet. No real justification other than they are awesome farms lol. Got base 19 out of them last time we did a farm run.

DDoS can munch on WOLF while KAOS is busy.
Where in that post did i say we are op?

I am just stating the fact that ddos had nothing to do with KAOS members contact information being posted on the forum.

um....

Postby um.... » Tue 29 Jan, 2013 00:46

Think when he said op meant original poster, but then I could say I am Puri and post contact details would that mean Puri posted them.

leesmack
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: Alpha
Kappa
Rigel

Postby leesmack » Mon 04 Feb, 2013 01:21

Kaos is death's, wolf's, ddos farm. Death farming kaos in teens while ddos and wolf farm uppers. Its nothing more then that.

Cruel
GH0ST IN THE SHELL

Postby GH0ST IN THE SHELL » Fri 15 Feb, 2013 00:38

please death and wolf couldnt farm their own backyards without ddos lending them all that farm equipment and cheap illegal immigrant labor. :lol:

Nigel T

Postby Nigel T » Fri 05 Apr, 2013 09:25

leesmack wrote:Kaos is death's, wolf's, ddos farm. Death farming kaos in teens while ddos and wolf farm uppers. Its nothing more then that.
gotta laugh at this one. wolf, ok maybe i could see them matching it with kaos, they've some good players and have the numbers. But DEATH, oh god, don't make me laugh. Without DDos standing behind em they'd last about a week.

And whats the difference between wolf/death etc running to 20's whenever SoT go after them and Kaos running to 00's. I fail to see how one is a farm and the others aren't. Lets be honest, if DDos and SoT went to sleep for a month DEATH would be, well, dead and WOLF and KAOS could finally have that crash that has been aborted the last 3 times by Ddos launching to interfere. (not saying they shouldn't have, just calling an apple an apple).

Return to “Kappa”