Please gimmie those deletion PM's

I gonna pleasure in them

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U
ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Re: T Minus HOW Many Days Until SoT Guild delete and QUITS K

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Sun 19 Jan, 2014 13:03

Well so far we have done our part to show them the way...so...

This is my shout out to the remaining SoT players:

and that is...

ITS TIME TO MEOWQUIT

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 18:08

PowerVerde wrote:I play the game for the fun of it, dont pact on shady tactics and never will.
i have time to wait for u in H, what else is there to do besides? hehe

the only thing there to do is catch Kattu's fleet, he is a very good player and very hard to recall trap ;) and it requires time and dedication, which i dont have.

I'm a frig spec, i have no idea what u have but whenever u have time for some fun pm me there.

I`m sorry to hear that you will no longer be in the chase to trap and derb kattu or for that matter have enough fleet to play with me.

I want you to think more on your loyalty to the royal crew, and the way they play the game.
The loss of your mobile on H and the eventual loss of our fleet here on K are connected to the royal style of play.

I don't agree with the need to do suicides, its a cheap trick to play. If you back that style of play directly or indirectly then you should expect to reap what you sow.

I`m sure the royals will give you another account to play so you can get your revenge, hand me down accounts have no meaning to the game when you have spent many hours building your own, so using them for revenge is quite easy.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Postby PowerVerde » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 21:23

you have it all wrong.

what happened to me in H has nothing to do with in K.
In H i was protecting Jabba from being sniped by an HC fleet as he got auto-kicked from inactivity but we knew he'd eventually come back.
And i dont need to be handed any account in H because i have prod queued till june so i'm rebuilding even b4 i knew it would be rebuilding lol.

In K i have ppl lining up to kill my fleets and occ my bases because i am the big bad wolf that doesnt let little children play.

Two different stories.

and Kattu isnt safe yet, in 2015 I'll have fleet to go play again (if the AE still exists)

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 21:31

Read the title of this thread again please

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 21:46

PowerVerde wrote:you have it all wrong.

what happened to me in H has nothing to do with in K.
In H i was protecting Jabba from being sniped by an HC fleet as he got auto-kicked from inactivity but we knew he'd eventually come back.
And i dont need to be handed any account in H because i have prod queued till june so i'm rebuilding even b4 i knew it would be rebuilding lol.

In K i have ppl lining up to kill my fleets and occ my bases because i am the big bad wolf that doesnt let little children play.

Two different stories.

and Kattu isnt safe yet, in 2015 I'll have fleet to go play again (if the AE still exists)

I see it a different way varde, its a royal trait, suicide is a good thing in their books. You breed that into players and before you know it they are using the same tactics back on you.

We don't see you as the big bad wolf, just on the wrong side of the fence as most of the love players are that are controlled by the royals. but if you keep on turning a blind eye to the practices they use then your just as bad as them.

we will be keeping a watch out for you in 2015 :) fair game you are taking it in style. gg

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Sun 02 Feb, 2014 00:34

PowerVerde wrote:If we simmed all this time we can continue to do so!

why should i delete? Isnt it better for u guys the thrill of finally catching us?

I mean, i fail to understand your motivations.

You say you want us out of kappa but then you dont drive us out. Deleting is the easy way out, but we never took the easy road.

Since you are kappa winners and we are the fail farms it should be easy to catch us and derb us. Yet you keep posting tears in the forum and in your pm's, which u can read in our boards as we post the best ones...

Grow some balls, make some plans and come for us. We will do the final glorious battle against u guys if u make it happen.

If you think this is too difficult, just admit it publicly and I'll do my best to convince everyone in SoT to logout definately so u can derb us in peace.

You Deleted.....lololol

All U did was derb U guildmates.....sooo Epic play for U coward...

Return to “Kappa”