Interstellar News Channel 5: UPDATE - Farms fight back!

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Interstellar News Channel 5: UPDATE - Farms fight back!

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Sun 15 Dec, 2013 23:12

*** THIS JUST IN ****

This is Chuck Stargaze here, with a live update regarding the offensive going on in the K40s.

It seems original reports of SoT bases turned farms were true, but now we are seeing a surge in Royalist activity.

We go live to Bob Battleblaster, with new information...

Chuck: Bob..are you there?

Bob: Yes Chuck I am here, reporting live from an undisclosed allied Stronghold deep within the K40 cluster.

Chuck: whats going on Bob? Reports are filtering in about growing SoT resistance in the K40s? Is this true? What can you tell us?

Bob: Well Chuck, it seems the Royals - or at least some of them - are not willing to just lay down and take the beating that the allies are dishing out. In contradiction to their own declaration that KAPPA is a dead server, and their own professed lack of interest, it seems this simply isnt true.

Chuck: I am told an old nemesis of the the WOLF guild, a fellow by the name of Angel Gabriel has been sighted. Wasnt he driven off once already by the allied forces?

Bob: Yes Chuck he was. The allies think that he was asked to come back to help the beleaguered SoT forces in the 40s. However no one can be certain as to why he returned, but there is no question that the Royals are in serious need of his help at this point.

Chuck: Interesting. It seems then that the Royalist remnants inside SoT really do care, or at least some of them do. Otherwise why not just give up an let the allies take over Kappa completely?

Bob: Chuck it all comes down to ego. While the Royals pretend to have given up, their former leadership supposedly headed onto other regions of the AE multiverse, its apparent that they are over stating their lack of interest. Lets face it Chuck, egos that big dont just go away, its against their very nature.

Chuck: I see. Well I guess that just shows you can take the royals outta Kappa, but you cant take the KAPPA outta the Royals. They seem determined to continue to fight a no win battle. My hats off to them for their courage, but I must say...sometimes you just gotta know when you are beat.

Bob: I agree Chuck. Only time will tell what will happen, but the writing is on the wall nonetheless. This is Bob Battleblaster, Intersteller News Channel 5, signing off.

Well there you have it folks. The Royals say they are done, but the ticker and scanner reports say otherwise. We await more reports and claims from both sides. We will do our best to keep our listeners updated through it all. With that we leave you KAPPA - have a good night and fly safe.

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
RahvinWOT
Guild: K-SoT, M-DSP, O-BTP
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Interstellar News Channel 5: UPDATE - Farms fight back!

Postby RahvinWOT » Tue 17 Dec, 2013 01:50

Whatever man...whatever...

I gave him my account because I have no time to play kappa with the fail that it has become. The "royals" had nothing to do with him getting the account. In fact they KD him on all other servers when he deleted on kappa...so I am not even sure they wanted him to have it...but he was a friend from ASTRO (way back in kappa) and he wanted to play...I have two other servers and a new baby in RL...no time to waste on this krappa server.

None i know in the 40s was/is a "royal" as you call it. We are the left over ASTRO guys that wanted a chance to fight WOLF - at least that is why I stayed as long on kappa as I did. But, WOLF/DDoS/DEATH etc has become so jaded in the hatred of the "royals" that they can't begin to see that SoT had little to/no "royal" involvement for a long time. Sure Addy did a few sui's at the beginning of the "great war of stupid" on kappa, but he had no account...balors account that you all were so excited about derbing was not even his and hadn't been for awhile.

SoT had a few players that wanted to play kappa...but the vast majority are inacto and simply does not care....for various reasons...

So, you have done exactly what you are so angry at the "royals" for doing: You have cause me and other like me to quit when we would have liked to continue. People who had nothing to do with the "royals" (kappa was my first server) have become the enemy to absolutely destroy - Sadly, you are so tunnel-visioned that you assume you are fighting people that you simply are not...enjoy, I guess...it is off to OMEGA for me...

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Tue 17 Dec, 2013 12:00

Hello Kappa - Chuck Stargaze here with another update.

What you just heard has come from a former SoT, KAOS, ASTRO, member, who apparently folded early under the Allied onslaught.

Sadly, there seem to have been casualties in this conflict who otherwise would still be fighting if only they could have been seen as anything but "royalist".

For more on this we go to Connie Pulsar who is covering reports of innocent factions being persecuted for actions they should not be held accounted for.

Chuck: Connie are you there?

Connie: Hello Chuck, I'm here. I just got back from spending some time with the Allied High Command, and received this quote in response to reports of Allied abuse:

"No one ever said our plan was perfect, but when you want to make an tredaxian omelet, you have to bust a few eggs." - Anonymous Allied Commander.

Connie: There you have it Chuck. Seems its unavoidable in war - sometimes there will be casualties. I am told tho the Allies have no way of knowing who all are truly innocent and who all in the SoT ranks are still holding onto the old royalist ways. This leaves them no choice but to view all of SoT thru the same lens.

Chuck: Well Connie, its a sad truth - but one must wonder, surely some of these innocent victims must understand how they simply cannot be trusted. Another common phrase in the Kappaverse is - "you lay down with Tamrillian dogs, you are going to get Tamrillian fleas"..in other words all of Sot has been infected with the taint of royalist history.

Connie: I agree Chuck. There really is no other choice for the Allies, not if they want any peace of mind for the future of Kappa. This is Connie Pulsar with Channel 5 - Interstellar News, signing off.

Well I guess there is little left to say. Our thoughts go out to those who claim their involvement with those known as "royalist' is over, if indeed it never existed, but we will never know for sure.

And with that we leave you Kappa. As always have a good night and fly safe.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue 17 Dec, 2013 22:01

@RahvinWOT complain much?
enjoy OMEGA, hopefully that sever hasn't been tainted by tyranny.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Thu 19 Dec, 2013 07:00

THIS JUST IN FROM CHANNEL 5 InterStellar News.....

Hello Kappa, its Chuck Stargaze reporting with a sudden development inside the 40s!

It seems the royalist forces attempted a Guild wide Op - launching to the WH in K47 with the intent to crash the WOLF blob, known supporters and a major player in the allied offensives against the SoT forces.

Just to clarify, SoT has been renamed to "Zzz", but the allies appear not to be fooled. They are and will forever be SoT in the eyes of their enemies.

We go live to Bob Battleblaster, who is currently on scene at the K47 WH. Reporting live from one of the WOLF Armada's flag ship wth more up to date information.

Chuck: Hello Bob..are you there?

Bob: Hello Chuck and good day Kappa. This is Bob Battleblaster coming to you live from deep within the heart of the Allied armada currently standing in opposition to the remaining incoming Royalist fleets. It was a tense few hours at first, and a mad scramble of activity here Chuck. Orders were being issued but it wasnt the chaotic frenzy one would have expected from all things considered.

Chuck: Hmmm...interesting Bob. I would have thought the Allies would have been a bit more frazzled given the initial rumors that the SoT forces vastly outnumbered those of the allied WOLF fleets.

Bob: Well Chuck, I would normally agree. But from what I have gathered on the grapevine, it seems the Allies were expecting this launch, and had in fact set a trap of their own in the hopes the royalist forces would indeed launch to the 40s.

Chuck: You mean this was all part of the Allies plan? The trip to the K47 WH, the previous and subsequent farming of SoT bases in the lower and middle 40s..all of this was just a ruse to draw out the Royals?

Bob: It would appear so Chuck. I even have in my hands a copy of a days old Intelligence report that has now been declassified in light of recent events. It clearly shows the Allies knew way in advance the SoT forces were planning an OP and exactly where/when they would be coming.

Chuck: Thats shocking news Bob. That can mean only one thing....

Bob: Yes Chuck..the SoT ranks have been infiltrated by spies...either that or some of their own have turned on the Royals. Whatever the case maybe, it seems the SoT Leadership will have its hands full if they ever hope to catch the allied forces unaware.

Chuck: Indeed Bob they will. What can you tell us about the situation now...have the SoT forces fully retreated or does it appear the WOLF forces will be hand delivered a grand battle from which to collect massive profits?

Bob: Well Chuck according to the most recent scanner reports, the SoT forces are down to a meager 857,934,440 divided among 20
fleets. Meanwhile the active and battle hardened WOLF forces number well over 1.2B. I think we all know how this is going to turn out if the remaining SoT fleets dont retreat as well.

Chuck: Interesting. It seems the allied trap was foiled but still they might end up dealing massive damage to the SoT ranks.

Bob: Only time will tell Chuck. I will keep you posted as new developments come about. For now this is Bob Battleblaster, Channel 5 Interstellar News reporting live from the Allied Armada - signing off.

Chuck: Wow..well folks...for a server some say is dead, there seems to be plenty of action going on. Stay tuned for more updates.

Till then have a good day and fly safe...

Return to “Kappa”