Thanks for the Derbs SoT!!

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Thanks for the Derbs SoT!!

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Thu 19 Dec, 2013 10:49

That is all...

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Re: Thanks for the Derbs SoT!!

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 19 Dec, 2013 12:50

R.I.P.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: lolwut

Postby -Benji- » Fri 27 Dec, 2013 13:48

DDoS is like the Jacksonville Jaguars. By all accounts, one of the worst teams in the league. When you compare them with any other dominant guild on another server, they match up simply cause they are in the same league (like the Jags are in the NFL).

'Winning' just isn't the same after you had to ride coattails to get to that point. Nobody ever brags about beating the B-Team.

I root for the home team.
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri 27 Dec, 2013 18:27

-Benji- wrote:DDoS is like the Jacksonville Jaguars. By all accounts, one of the worst teams in the league. When you compare them with any other dominant guild on another server, they match up simply cause they are in the same league (like the Jags are in the NFL).

'Winning' just isn't the same after you had to ride coattails to get to that point. Nobody ever brags about beating the B-Team.
Oh your playing on kappa?
Would you like a place in the DDoS winners pool, all you have to do is suicide on your guild. i will personally give you a rec spec to match the one you have on helion just for providing the only skill you know how to play in this game.

Off to P with with yourself worm tongue and show some farms how to play, we will sort the farms out here.

Ps. give the window licka a hug from us :wink:

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: lolwut

Postby -Benji- » Mon 30 Dec, 2013 00:28

Ace Rimmer wrote: Oh your playing on kappa?
Would you like a place in the DDoS winners pool, all you have to do is suicide on your guild. i will personally give you a rec spec to match the one you have on helion just for providing the only skill you know how to play in this game.

Off to P with with yourself worm tongue and show some farms how to play, we will sort the farms out here.

You should change your forum profile. You disrespect RD by mentioning it as your own guild.

You guys are trash. You mad bro?

I root for the home team.
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue 31 Dec, 2013 01:07

-Benji- wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote: Oh your playing on kappa?

You should change your forum profile. You disrespect RD by mentioning it as your own guild.

You guys are trash. You mad bro?
You got it twisted, it wasn't me that brought shame to RD.

As for trash, surely you mean the guys/gals the royals left behind when they came up against the wall of hate you guys helped to create.
Not mad, all i want to do is fill my queues and build a couple new bases.

battleWill
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: ST

Postby battleWill » Sun 12 Jan, 2014 05:02

lol your getting like 350 million inactos tops ya little nooblet. You might get a couple new bases considering you probably only have like 18. What about the rest your meatshields yo? Oh they are eating their inactos atm maybe should make a new flash about that?

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sun 12 Jan, 2014 07:17

battleWill wrote:lol your getting like 350 million inactos tops ya little nooblet. You might get a couple new bases considering you probably only have like 18. What about the rest your meatshields yo? Oh they are eating their inactos atm maybe should make a new flash about that?
On a average its been 400 mill per month or more, how much has sot derbed in the last year not including your own guild mates far less i would bet :boohoo:

Return to “Kappa”