Death by KD - The Demise of SoT

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Re: Death by KD - The Demise of SoT

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Sun 12 Jan, 2014 01:56

Ok I have kept Balor blocked for months now..but I couldnt resist wanting to know what he has to say about all this:

I am familiar with the Tuki discussions though and thats why its funny that Kharsis is sobbing hysterically that Zzz derbed his spy. It was obvious before and now its undeniable from your weeping that Tuki was a long term WOLF spai.

I didnt know he was derbed till he sent me this message:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuki62 (SOT) Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report Jan 11 2014, 00:14:48
Wow after 3 years of playing this server I have been kicked and derbed without any notice. Really surprised as I played twice daily for more than 2 years. Ah well, a good reason to quit Kappa finally. Happy hunting my friend.

Tuki62
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, why did he send me that message? Simple, because WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY during back SoT's very last successful farming run to K36 Tuki and I engaged in a great game of Cat and Mouse. He was the 1st person to ever hit a base of mine on this account. Out of that came something that I think you have no understanding of..its called RESPECT for a fellow gamer and the challenge he/she offers.

You think he was my spy?

HA!!

He was just a player who I came to respect and him likewise. The ONLY reason you suspected him of being a spy is because of what he put on his Profile: "Respect to [WOLF] Shadowstalker".

I am willing to bet you had absolutely NO PROOF or even any cause to suspect him outside of that. This is just a perfect example of the HIGH DEGREE OF PARANOIA YOU SUFFER FROM BALOR!

That is why you are dooomed...because you cant and dont trust anyone.

Perhaps you should up the dose on your meds or something.

Tuki62 wasnt a spy...at least not for me. If he was I would freely admit it because he's gone. All you did was cost SoT an active and loyal player.

Well done! :clap: :nonono :clap:

P.S.

Watch out Verde, you could be next. It seems any player in SoT i come to respect becomes a target/spy in the eyes of your so called friends. :paranoid:

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Postby PowerVerde » Sun 12 Jan, 2014 02:40

Dont worry, i'm fine :)

But todays actions from the zerg are the proof the server is long dead and no one wants to fight.
Ddos launches at us, we launch at 1 of the zerg's blobs and what do the zerglings do?

They run to the lowers to farm bases instead of fighting 60 players going up a WH...

Ca'mon? Is this how u guys have fun? U run from battles, now matter how easy it is for ur side to win??? U prefer to hit bases?
ofc i can stay all day smashing zerg bases too, i can hit a lot more than the ones u can hit (since ur side has so many more players, we have more bases to hit).

But u know what? i rather go to another server where ppl still figth, u now, ships against ships.
I hope u guys have a lot fun hitting my bases, although theres a slight problem - they are only 20 to be divided by the entire server :scared:

And shadowstalker, who knows, maybe someday we can be on the same side of the barricade :) but surely not in krappa

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Sun 12 Jan, 2014 03:31

We wanted to secure the lower WH was the main objective, but the move to 15 by your boys was a smart one.

I was surprised you didnt try for 47. I am sure though eventually there will be this crash. I wont lie..WOLF suffers from sluggish response. In spite of much hype and such...KAPPA is an old server and like you said people are interested in others where there is more "fresh" action (even tho we all know already how P is going to end..and Q...and so forth).

I dont have any excuses..it is what is I guess and we make due with what we have and so we go where we can with what we got.

Its hard to organize 300+ players on fairly short notice, as we didnt want to make our move till we saw where the new WH was opening.

Anyway, yeah Verde if I ever decide to play a new server I will look ya up...but you should know I will be rooting for the "under-dog" everytime ;)

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sun 12 Jan, 2014 03:33

PowerVerde wrote:Dont worry, i'm fine :)

But todays actions from the zerg are the proof the server is long dead and no one wants to fight.
Ddos launches at us, we launch at 1 of the zerg's blobs and what do the zerglings do?

They run to the lowers to farm bases instead of fighting 60 players going up a WH...

Ca'mon? Is this how u guys have fun? U run from battles, now matter how easy it is for ur side to win??? U prefer to hit bases?
ofc i can stay all day smashing zerg bases too, i can hit a lot more than the ones u can hit (since ur side has so many more players, we have more bases to hit).

But u know what? i rather go to another server where ppl still figth, u now, ships against ships.
I hope u guys have a lot fun hitting my bases, although theres a slight problem - they are only 20 to be divided by the entire server :scared:

And shadowstalker, who knows, maybe someday we can be on the same side of the barricade :) but surely not in krappa

I could understand that strategy if it was true, rather than fight you run from your own stronghold and make a pretense of moving onto derb death.
Of course they wouldn't see you on a twelve hour flight, but maybe the alliance would be dumb enough to think they stood a chance and fight it out against some of the top accounts who have been double prodding since they started singing the we shall not be moved chant many months ago.

Whats your problem PowerVerde do you only feel comfortable fighting from the massive hubs that dominate helion , if so that is not going to happen on this server.

Here you go, i`ll help you out with your strategy. We will sit here on your turf and sing your chant and you can come at us bro.
If that`s not to your liking then follow the plan below and go out like the rest of the royal pros.

Keep true to the tradition of previous sot leaders, hand over the server and meowquit

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby PowerVerde » Sun 12 Jan, 2014 04:11

Ace Rimmer wrote:I could understand that strategy if it was true, rather than fight you run from your own stronghold and make a pretense of moving onto derb death.
Of course they wouldn't see you on a twelve hour flight, but maybe the alliance would be dumb enough to think they stood a chance and fight it out against some of the top accounts who have been double prodding since they started singing the we shall not be moved chant many months ago.

Whats your problem PowerVerde do you only feel comfortable fighting from the massive hubs that dominate helion , if so that is not going to happen on this server.

Here you go, i`ll help you out with your strategy. We will sit here on your turf and sing your chant and you can come at us bro.
If that`s not to your liking then follow the plan below and go out like the rest of the royal pros.

Keep true to the tradition of previous sot leaders, hand over the server and meowquit
I know I shouldnt but... lol... i cant resist... muahahahahha... but I'm going to answer to u hehehhehehe (cant stop laughing at that post)
1 [DDoS] 8,950,998,180 93 96,247,292
3 [WOLF] 3,062,300,725 92 33,285,877
4 [DEATH] 2,829,608,000 115 24,605,287
5 [KAOS] 1,707,478,025 89 19,185,146
total zerg 15,020,384,930 389 avg 38,6 mil
vs
2 [Zzz] 5,115,366,605 67 76,348,755

So u guys sent +/- 6-7 bill in ddos tag to the lowers, leaving 8-9 bill in the wh or close enough.
We go for a road trip and u guys panic and derb inactos and evacuate our path? I understand it isnt easy to rally 8-9 bill with only 12 hours in advance but at least try? Its not like u have a 3:1 adv fleetwise and 6:1 in members...

But it is nice to see you guys show us the respect we deserve, we've kicked your butts so many times that you cant never tell how it will end if u face 30 of us all of a sudden!

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sun 12 Jan, 2014 07:23

PowerVerde wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:I could understand that strategy if it was true, rather than fight you run from your own stronghold and make a pretense of moving onto derb death.

I know I shouldnt but... lol... i cant resist... muahahahahha... but I'm going to answer to u hehehhehehe (cant stop laughing at that post)
1 [DDoS] 8,950,998,180 93 96,247,292
3 [WOLF] 3,062,300,725 92 33,285,877
4 [DEATH] 2,829,608,000 115 24,605,287
5 [KAOS] 1,707,478,025 89 19,185,146
total zerg 15,020,384,930 389 avg 38,6 mil
vs
2 [Zzz] 5,115,366,605 67 76,348,755

So u guys sent +/- 6-7 bill in ddos tag to the lowers, leaving 8-9 bill in the wh or close enough.
We go for a road trip and u guys panic and derb inactos and evacuate our path? I understand it isnt easy to rally 8-9 bill with only 12 hours in advance but at least try? Its not like u have a 3:1 adv fleetwise and 6:1 in members...

But it is nice to see you guys show us the respect we deserve, we've kicked your butts so many times that you cant never tell how it will end if u face 30 of us all of a sudden!

If you didn't keep on derbing your own players you may have stood a chance, if you don`t go easy with that you'll find its kaos that derbs your boats, and quite right to.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Sun 12 Jan, 2014 08:47

Well I need to chime in here:

Your totals are right Verde, no question about that..however a good portion of Allied fleets are simply useless against the massive cap stacks that SoT has left, everyone knows this.

Its not all about numbers, its averages and specs. WOLF is light on anti cap stacks..as is Death. That means a VERY small number of SoT fleets could wipe out a vastly superior number of WOLF and or DEATH fleets.

Now, add to that as I said before a good portion of the Allied players, though many in number and vastly more than the SoT players, are not active. Sad but true. Sot has the same problem...I know.

The difference is tho..and here is where the game ethics and style of the royals come in to make said difference...the difference is we dont have people who will log in and run multiple accounts (*cough* cheat *cough*) like Balor and his cronies are known for doing.

We only depend on the active fleets we have who we know will log in.

That being said I go back to the point I made about this being not so much about HOW much fleet, but rather WHAT KIND of fleets each side has active to throw against the other.

We dont know just how many cheats Balor is able to pull out of his arse and bring to the field to try and wage a last stand..and since DDOS was set to go to the lowers thus taking our anit cap stack protection with them, DEATH and WOLF had no choice but to secure the WH in 08 as the only smart play to make..again..considering the fact we cant counter your cap stacks.

So...lets keep this in perspective and remember...you can have tons of fleet set up against a much smaller foe, but if half your numbers dont log in and the other half arent the right specs to fight the battle and win...then it matters far less what the actual numbers are.

One more thing to remember as well: We said long ago the decision was made to wage the long game...wait out Balor and his cronies till SoT imploded.

People cant deny that part of our plan has worked out to a "T".

Ghassy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Ghassy » Sun 12 Jan, 2014 13:02

You guys are quite.. ehm... a picture does better :wall:

Advance in science comes by laying brick upon brick, not by sudden erection of fairy palaces.
- J. S. Huxley
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sun 12 Jan, 2014 13:13

Ace Rimmer wrote:If you didn't keep on derbing your own players you may have stood a chance, if you don`t go easy with that you'll find its kaos that derbs your boats, and quite right to.

From the looks of things (and reading between the lines of SS's lolpost), if they *don't* derb their players y'all will never move.

PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby PowerVerde » Sun 12 Jan, 2014 17:08

Ace Rimmer wrote:If you didn't keep on derbing your own players you may have stood a chance, if you don`t go easy with that you'll find its kaos that derbs your boats, and quite right to.

Ace, u realised this only now?
Since ddos declaration we knew the minute we derbed our inactos u guys would launch LOL.

ShadowStalkerz wrote:The difference is tho..and here is where the game ethics and style of the royals come in to make said difference...the difference is we dont have people who will log in and run multiple accounts (*cough* cheat *cough*) like Balor and his cronies are known for doing.

Oh, this is the line, i had you for an inteligent man but if u also come with the balor theory and the multi's accusation then i'm afraid i've lost all respect i had.
If it was true we wouldnt need to derb 1 billion of our inactos, we'd just use them as we pleased...

ShadowStalkerz wrote:and since DDOS was set to go to the lowers thus taking our anit cap stack protection with them, DEATH and WOLF had no choice but to secure the WH in 08 as the only smart play to make..again..considering the fact we cant counter your cap stacks.

Well this just makes ddos more than a fools than we already knew because bringing all the specs to a fight and then throwing FTs and FRs at our inactos like yesterday :scared:
The only explanation for the noob hits evil ant & fellow frig specs did is pure noobish acts and the urge to get debris for themselves, no matter the costs.
ShadowStalkerz wrote:One more thing to remember as well: We said long ago the decision was made to wage the long game...wait out Balor and his cronies till SoT imploded.

People cant deny that part of our plan has worked out to a "T".

Well, this is the part where everyone laughs at you, and where ddos & friends lost all their merit.
Anyone willing to sim longer than the enemy and patiently wait for them to die of old age and claim this a victory is just pure cowards.

PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby PowerVerde » Sun 12 Jan, 2014 17:19

Wlerin wrote:

From the looks of things (and reading between the lines of SS's lolpost), if they *don't* derb their players y'all will never move.

Wlerin, the rage is clear in his words.
Zergs were counting on getting billions of derbs, a glorious shooting practice on inactos.
Instead they moved their billions to get a few hundrend mil worth of debris, and much of that is their own ships included.

Im not trying to spin their visit to the lowers as a fantastic victory for SoT, but it surely isnt the triumph they were expecting. :whisle:

lycanthrope
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby lycanthrope » Sun 12 Jan, 2014 18:38

PowerVerde wrote:Dont worry, i'm fine :)

so lets get this straight.

DDoS launched to the lowers with their fleets.
ZZZ launched to the 15 WH with their fleets
Death in stead of staying and dying went to the lowers.

spin it all you want you ***** you guys ran from DDoS first and ran to a WH with a guild sitting there who had less fleet than what you guys sent and they ran. I see your 13th style of thinking runs to other servers also.

Powerverde said "gee I just dont understand why 2.7bil ran from 4.5 bil coming into their strong hold" You are a retard.
Last edited by Themis on Mon 13 Jan, 2014 01:56, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: inappropriate language redacted

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sun 12 Jan, 2014 19:52

PowerVerde wrote: Im not trying to spin their visit to the lowers as a fantastic victory for SoT, but it surely isnt the triumph they were expecting. :whisle:

Kappa has been triumph of victory's since ddos started on this server. Unlike the royals we didn't put a time limit on the win or leave when we seen there was no win possible. DDoS has kept its word thought the server and stuck to all naps or pacts it has made with its friends. The only time we pissed anyone off was the royals, when we decided to drop the nap with them to continue our goal. Boy was you guys butthurt over that one. thanks for the laughs.

There`s a big difference between royals and the crew we brought to wipe them out. The royals play to dominate the whole server, they use naps and pacts with other guilds for one purpose to supply them with food, the guild members they bring to the server are used in the same way. Feel free to prove me wrong on this.

The planning of the op to the lowers worked with great success, we moved a entire guild into your stronghold without the use of a wh and made sot run away. We once again removed any food for you to eat as we have been doing since the nap was dropped with sot. We have been able to feed off your inactive`s that you wasn't able to eat yourself and now put you in a position, where you will be hounded out of the game. lets see how well you do in the next few threads.

Oh and to top it off the server respects what we do, can you say the same for sot?

Ghassy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Ghassy » Sun 12 Jan, 2014 19:59

Oh and to top it off the server respects what we do, can you say the same for sot?

Respects you for what? Pact the entire server, so you may be able to catch an inactive, leaderless guild?

Advance in science comes by laying brick upon brick, not by sudden erection of fairy palaces.
- J. S. Huxley
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sun 12 Jan, 2014 20:08

Ghassy wrote:

Respects you for what? Pact the entire server, so you may be able to catch an inactive, leaderless guild?

that wasn't all ways so, you have just entered kappa end game. We don't expect respect from the royal crew we are quite happy with the tearz. keep them flowing.

Return to “Kappa”