Death by KD - The Demise of SoT

Ghassy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Death by KD - The Demise of SoT

Postby Ghassy » Sun 12 Jan, 2014 20:23

Actually, I have been in Kappa the first 60 orso days, with SoT.

Now I am chuckling about you mastrubating furiously to killing an inactive, leaderless guild - and having to pact the entire server to do so.

There is, seriously, no-one left in SoT. It's just a bunch of people sending fleet back and forth waiting to finally get derbed so they can leave a dead server behind and focus on more exciting projects. People who log in once a day, to simply move the fleet. There's no plan, there's no future, there's not even simming. It's just waiting for you guys to finally do something, after all this time.

Advance in science comes by laying brick upon brick, not by sudden erection of fairy palaces.
- J. S. Huxley
PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Postby PowerVerde » Sun 12 Jan, 2014 20:42

lycanthrope wrote:so lets get this straight.

DDoS launched to the lowers with their fleets.
ZZZ launched to the 15 WH with their fleets
Death in stead of staying and dying went to the lowers.

spin it all you want you prick fag you guys ran from DDoS first and ran to a WH with a guild sitting there who had less fleet than what you guys sent and they ran. I see your 13th style of thinking runs to other servers also.

Powerverde said "gee I just dont understand why 2.7bil ran from 4.5 bil coming into their strong hold" You are a retard.

Sorry if u dont understnad how the game works.
I quite sure someone in your alliance can tell you how u could have made this work for you.
i wont cause you would just think im spining.
And if no one in your alliance can see how they could turn our launch into your victory... well then, kappa is going to have a decade of peace lol!

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Sun 12 Jan, 2014 20:57

Well, this is the part where everyone laughs at you, and where ddos & friends lost all their merit.
Anyone willing to sim longer than the enemy and patiently wait for them to die of old age and claim this a victory is just pure cowards.

If by everyone you mean the people in SoT, then I couldnt care less lol. Like Ace said, the only people who seem to criticize our move are you guys, and your troll supporters on here.

Seriously tho Verde...all we have heard for the last few months is how the ENTIRE guild of SoT is ran by what..5-6 players, and yet you want to STILL try and deny that more than one person isnt running or cant/wont run more than 1 account if needed?

Make up your minds..or do you engage in these sudden changes in how SOT is ran just to make yourself right on these pages?

We all thought thats exactly whats been going on there...and those are the words of SOT members posted on these very forums. I could go look up the posts and quote them, but why bother?

I think, and I hate to say it, but the only battle left to wage is the one of public opinion on how this war was carried out and maybe you all can try to claim some sort of win by default thru what you consider the inept leadership and tactics of the Allies...idk I dont care.
Last edited by ShadowStalkerz on Sun 12 Jan, 2014 21:27, edited 2 times in total.

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sun 12 Jan, 2014 21:01

Ghassy wrote:Actually, I have been in Kappa the first 60 orso days, with SoT.

Now I am chuckling about you mastrubating furiously to killing an inactive, leaderless guild - and having to pact the entire server to do so.

There is, seriously, no-one left in SoT. It's just a bunch of people sending fleet back and forth waiting to finally get derbed so they can leave a dead server behind and focus on more exciting projects. People who log in once a day, to simply move the fleet. There's no plan, there's no future, there's not even simming. It's just waiting for you guys to finally do something, after all this time.

Lets just say DDoS does not feel the need to wipe out a entire server to reach its goal. We only have to kill of the wannabe underlings the royals left behind.

Meowquit Sot and make the job easier for yourselves to take on p where there`s no opposition and you have your entire crew. Easy win for you there should only take a few months and you can go and play another game while you wait to rinse and repeat on a new server opening.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Sun 12 Jan, 2014 21:10

Let me just add my last post to this thread, unless someone says something that is so whacked I am compelled to reply,anyway....

Here is what none of you in SoT or any of your toll supporters here seem to understand and I am at the point I am over it, but for the record let me explain just this once:

We arent bragging about HOW we won, or HOW we reached this point...we are bragging that this point has been reached...period.

To summarize it all:

We won....you lost..and KAPPA will forever be that break in your winning streak. A stain in your "royal" history, and to think it was done by a bunch of what you call "farms". Man..thats really gotta suck for you huh? You still got P server tho...and all the other ones to follow for you to turn into stagnation. I dont know why you even bother really...shooting fish in a barrel has gotta get old after awhile I would imagine.

(p.s. If your guild is so inactive, so leaderless, and there is "no one left' then explain how 60+ accounts moved to K15. You guys crack me up...you cry inactive while being able to move more fleet at once than DEATH or WOLF combined!...totally inactive my *beep*. Thats just an excuse to lessen the sting of your loss. If you are so inactive then I expect to see SoT sitting there in K15 forever more..like any TRUE inactive guild blob would. Man up and take your loss with some pride and stop trying to spin things to save your fractured egos.)

DamnYankee
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DamnYankee » Sun 12 Jan, 2014 22:49

Obviously someone in SoT actually woke up. I got so fed up with the inactos I said screw it. Servers in this game are never won. That could only happen if the server had a finite end. Speed servers are won and lost. Regular servers have who owns the server at any particular point. Gamma is a prime example. It has had a few cycles of different guilds owning it during its history.

I wish AE would apply the speed server finite end to a regular server once (or more often). That would really make for a won the server scenario. The way they run now even a rank 20 guild on Kappa could one day "own" the server and claim they beat SoT, DDoS, Wolf, Death, KAOS, et al.

Seldon that is mentioned in my sig will be the first to say that the guild he was part of on Gamma "won" that server but now DS has won it. Without a finite end to the server no guild/team can say they won it. That goes for all sides involved.

I blame Seldon by default.
Friends don't let friends play AE 2.0
LT wrote:...Hey I think am joining the Damn Yankee club so blame seldon...

Note to self: Intellectual debates with the mindless are truly pointless.
PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Postby PowerVerde » Sun 12 Jan, 2014 23:46

ShadowStalkerz wrote:p.s. If your guild is so inactive, so leaderless, and there is "no one left' then explain how 60+ accounts moved to K15. You guys crack me up...you cry inactive while being able to move more fleet at once than DEATH or WOLF combined!...totally inactive my *beep*. Thats just an excuse to lessen the sting of your loss.

Inactive in kappa =/= inactive in AE.
It seems u cant understand how we can get 60+ fleets moving without being a cheating method (if u believe me when i say its 5 guys active), but here it is:
100% of SoT players play AE in more than one server. It is easy to make an anny in our guilds or pm the guys we know in each server and tell everyone to log to this or that server.

Is this so hard to understand?
If you are so inactive then I expect to see SoT sitting there in K15 forever more..like any TRUE inactive guild blob would. Man up and take your loss with some pride and stop trying to spin things to save your fractured egos.)

Im affraid that u got one thing wrong:
One thing is being inactive and not caring, another thing is giving derbs away.
What u expect us to do has proven to always be the contrary of what we do :D

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon 13 Jan, 2014 00:36

DDoS expected you to run and not fight, was we right?

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
XIIII
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby XIIII » Mon 13 Jan, 2014 01:20

lmao, around a year ago i was a VGM of SoT...i was derbed for being a greedy PoS

yet still im loyal to the Royals and always will be, why...i have fun and they are the most loyal bunch of players iv been with.

I really, really hope SoT win, DDoS and co are full of backstabbers and utter retards

Even if SoT lose, they will ALWAYS be a better guild and family than the "Allied Guilds" as PV has explained in his earlier posts

Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Mon 13 Jan, 2014 02:35

Gawdz.....Can the Royal farm talk and spin get any worse?

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon 13 Jan, 2014 03:30

XIIII wrote:lmao, around a year ago i was a VGM of SoT...i was derbed for being a greedy PoS

yet still im loyal to the Royals and always will be, why...i have fun and they are the most loyal bunch of players iv been with.

I really, really hope SoT win, DDoS and co are full of backstabbers and utter retards

Even if SoT lose, they will ALWAYS be a better guild and family than the "Allied Guilds" as PV has explained in his earlier posts

You should have started a new thread, Sot could use your moral support. I`ll even post on, so you can wipe away my tearz of laughter when we derb the last of sots boats from kappa.

XIIII
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby XIIII » Mon 13 Jan, 2014 04:23

rumour has it that you once promised you derb us all on Helion, but then that didnt turn out well

im just here cause im bored and its fun reading your WoTs across multiple servers <3

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Mon 13 Jan, 2014 04:26

Im affraid that u got one thing wrong:
One thing is being inactive and not caring, another thing is giving derbs away.
What u expect us to do has proven to always be the contrary of what we do :D

Wait a sec? You dont care but yet you dont want us to have derbs?

If you dont care then why does it matter if we get derbs or not?

Let answer for you: you dont want us to have the derbs because that is how badly you guys gotta try and safe some face. Why save face..because you do give a *beep* on some level.

See..like in my new thread...your actions betray you.

Stop now verde before its two of us who have lost new found respect for each other.

Show me you dont care by not logging in and sitting in K15 waiting to die.

If you all move out of K15...then that will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt you DO care..even if its only about who gets the derbs or not.

Caring is caring...no matter how you spin it bro.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon 13 Jan, 2014 04:46

XIIII wrote:rumour has it that you once promised you derb us all on Helion, but then that didnt turn out well

im just here cause im bored and its fun reading your WoTs across multiple servers <3

I don`t remember making any promises, but i have derbed quite a bit of love fleet fighting as a underdog.

That`s why the kappa forum is so interesting. We get to see what happens to the royals when the the odds are turned.

I believe that 90% of the royals across all the servers are just farms they have brought in as food storage. Take a look at your helion boards to see how boring it is for the actives that want a change.
Do you think there will be any change there, hell no. Now there`s no fleet left outside of the guild you can catch without effort, you will revert to eating your own members.

XIIII
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby XIIII » Mon 13 Jan, 2014 13:15

Sorry to disappoint but i spent 24hrs in 2 gals and filled up ques for a few weeks

aint that hard, anyways this is lovely Kappa

i look forward to seeing what you lot do when you have the server to yourselves....

imma take a wild guess

DDoS Sim up their fleets, kill any unallied fleet, get bored, unpact a guild and kill it, annnnd repeat

there will be no change for the smaller guilds, just a different tag killing them, and then you lot will become the ones you hates sooo much

Return to “Kappa”