Death by KD - The Demise of SoT

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Re: Death by KD - The Demise of SoT

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Mon 13 Jan, 2014 14:30

It is going to be interesting, but your guess is waaay off.

We already know what we are going to do, and it will be the 1st server of its kind in AE.

I know most everyone thinks it will never work, wont happen..blah blah.

Thats fine. Some also said SoT and DDoS would never wage war, but we all know how that turned out.

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon 13 Jan, 2014 17:19

XIIII wrote:Sorry to disappoint but i spent 24hrs in 2 gals and filled up ques for a few weeks

aint that hard, anyways this is lovely Kappa

i look forward to seeing what you lot do when you have the server to yourselves....

imma take a wild guess

DDoS Sim up their fleets, kill any unallied fleet, get bored, unpact a guild and kill it, annnnd repeat

there will be no change for the smaller guilds, just a different tag killing them, and then you lot will become the ones you hates sooo much
Why would the alliance want to go down the same royal road, there`s no fun in the game attacking from a large hub that none can attack to beat the weakest players of the server.

This is what we want to try and change. It wont happen on helion because love is filled with the greedy farms they brought in, who now think they are pros and forget its the decent minded love players protecting them with their fleets.

The alliance has a unique team of leaders that will work hard in keeping their guilds in check to make sure that any attempt at a server pact stands a chance and not fail. You will be lucky to see any change on helion when loves leaders want to quit the game and replace themselves with those greedy farms.

Stay tuned to kappa, once sot have meow quit or we catch their boats we will be starting work on the server plan, it will be posted here. You can then free your mind to the reasons why DDoS was created to win, to free the server from the royals.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Postby PowerVerde » Tue 14 Jan, 2014 00:28

You know you have to launch to catch our boats, dont you?

We're making bets on how many months it will take for u guys to launch at k15... :spam: +1 post count

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Tue 14 Jan, 2014 00:33

LOL I mean reallly

Why even launch at U Royals

U just going to do this

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U
ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Tue 14 Jan, 2014 01:45

PowerVerde wrote:You know you have to launch to catch our boats, dont you?

We're making bets on how many months it will take for u guys to launch at k15... :spam: +1 post count

Well..you guys are super inacto right? Something I read earlier about people only logging on just to see if the Allies have launched yet?

All that rhetoric about "we are done, we are bored, we quit months ago.." :blabla:

So, just for once do what you say, and dont contradict yourselves: stay put and pretty soon this will all be over.

I promise, its only gonna hurt for a second :twisted: :firedevil: :twisted:

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~

Return to “Kappa”