Q Server Challenge

nardtard
Suspended User
Suspended User

Re: Q Server Challenge

Postby nardtard » Tue 14 Jan, 2014 17:37

if you guys are so good,then why dont we all just start the next server right on top of each other in the same galaxy.a set amount of players for each side your top guys vs our top guys.no fleet advantages,no zerg alliances,no bs.just straight pew pew pew.now that would be fun.but tbh i doubt any of you would accept the challenge cause your too scared to hurt your little egos.....now wait for the trolls to spin this into something retarded

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue 14 Jan, 2014 18:26

nardtard wrote:if you guys are so good,then why dont we all just start the next server right on top of each other in the same galaxy.a set amount of players for each side your top guys vs our top guys.no fleet advantages,no zerg alliances,no bs.just straight pew pew pew.now that would be fun.but tbh i doubt any of you would accept the challenge cause your too scared to hurt your little egos.....now wait for the trolls to spin this into something retarded
Ego`s are pretty strong on our side of the fence watching the other sides deflating and puddles of tearz.

Next time we bring it you wont even know until your LD drop like flys and the daja vu sinks in

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
nardtard
Suspended User
Suspended User

Postby nardtard » Tue 14 Jan, 2014 18:29

.now wait for the trolls to spin this into something retarded
right on queue

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Tue 14 Jan, 2014 18:35

Ace Rimmer wrote:
nardtard wrote:if you guys are so good,then why dont we all just start the next server right on top of each other in the same galaxy.a set amount of players for each side your top guys vs our top guys.no fleet advantages,no zerg alliances,no bs.just straight pew pew pew.now that would be fun.but tbh i doubt any of you would accept the challenge cause your too scared to hurt your little egos.....now wait for the trolls to spin this into something retarded
Ego`s are pretty strong on our side of the fence watching the other sides deflating and puddles of tearz.

Next time we bring it you wont even know until your LD drop like flys and the daja vu sinks in
I remind you that English is the official language of the forums.

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Tue 14 Jan, 2014 18:49

nardtard wrote:
if you guys are so good,then why dont we all just start the next server right on top of each other in the same galaxy.a set amount of players for each side your top guys vs our top guys.no fleet advantages,no zerg alliances,no bs.just straight pew pew pew.now that would be fun.but tbh i doubt any of you would accept the challenge cause your too scared to hurt your little egos.....now wait for the trolls to spin this into something retarded

that offer was made on KAPPA to go 1 on 1 .DDoS vs SoT...and we all know where that led:

Mass intimidation, threats of douchery and every other dirty trick.

Dont you get it?

Royals cant win unless they play dirty..and THAT is why it wont happen - not from any lack of "heart" or balls on behalf of allied players.

We enjoy a challenge, but will fight dirty when the same is done to us.

So go on back to P server and others your kind have ruined for the average player...your time is done here.

Adios!

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
nardtard
Suspended User
Suspended User

Postby nardtard » Tue 14 Jan, 2014 18:58

.no fleet advantages,no zerg alliances,no bs.just straight pew pew pew.
it seems you cant read?

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Tue 14 Jan, 2014 20:24

nardtard wrote:
.no fleet advantages,no zerg alliances,no bs.just straight pew pew pew.
it seems you cant read?

and it seems you dont understand the kind of people you are gaming with.

That wont happen because YOUR ROYALIST DOUCHEBAG leaders arent capable of waging that kind of war. It leaves to much to question and doesnt ensure them their egos will be sated with a garaunteed win.

Next time try browsing the forums and the posts from Addy, Balor and all their cronies.

Cheaters are gonna cheat.

Oh and lets not forget...all we have heard is "COME AT US BRO! Manage a launch and we will fight you"

Well we did that..more than once now..and everytime SoT has ran.

Maybe we should start trolling about all the times in the past that SoT would laugh and critize others for running from overwhelming odds.

Whenever someone fled from SoT they were called newbs and farms.

So...based on that...what does that make your Guildmates on Kappa?

*cough* FARMS *cough*

BattleWill said it best once, so let me quote his statement the last time SoT tried to launch on the Allies in K47:

"RUN LITTLE RABBITS RUN!
Last edited by ShadowStalkerz on Tue 14 Jan, 2014 21:22, edited 1 time in total.

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue 14 Jan, 2014 20:51

Addex wrote: I remind you that English is the official language of the forums.
Oh ok

Forsooth, latent *beep*, thou hast wandered oft through the land of doucherie, where politician weaves his tale and pigeon doth *beep* on thy head

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.

Return to “Kappa”