Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Re: We Launched...Now Stay Put!

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat 18 Jan, 2014 12:13

PowerVerde wrote:And your best excuse is "we wont attack you cause you guys will eat eachothers"?
Sim2win is your motto i guess
We have been attacking royal fleets for quite some time with countless amounts of ops on your own turf.

We have launched the entire guild into the lowers and chased you out. Then we chased you some more.

Name one time the royals have been on DDoS turf, apart from this time when you ran away from us and just moved up the clusters.

DDoS has been a proactive guild from the start, we have gave plenty of reasons why this has take so long. Don`t look at DDoS for its failings look at sot for not launching on us when the suicides wiped out important fleets.

Its been a fun server and DDoS will get is win. Kappa will always remember SoT`s motto of sim2delete.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat 18 Jan, 2014 12:28

battleWill wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:
battleWill wrote: So enjoy beating the "royals" while we continue making you look pathetic chasing us here
Where on any server have you seen that before the royals running and trying to look good.
/me grabs a hankie, sorry i cant help myself your story is so damn funny.

DDoS have been the royal puppet masters from day one, while we trapped sot in its stronghold to feed off its self.

Your best excuse is " well we look good running away" :clap:
LOL i for 1 do Squats...........So i look very good "Running Away" But ya you are right the royals havnt run anywhere except here 4 years after they quit this server (Dont worry ace I will show you how to make royals run in a proper timeline in peggy server if you come along and watch the ride ;) )
I seen the launch on P and was impressed, take into account its a new server and everyone is active building the accounts.

In every thread sot have posted on here they have *beep* and complained that they are not the same team, yet this is the royals we are talking about. A team of pros that jump server to sever to help each other out. So in sot`s time of need those pros are now saying naa fk that i like P the best, forget about our Kappa fail against what we consider to be farms.

Royal spin is what it is.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Fri 24 Jan, 2014 08:47

Requesting LOCK pls..ty.

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
Themis
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Themis » Fri 24 Jan, 2014 08:56

/locked on OP request

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!