DDoS launchs, Sot runs again.

Moderator: P&W Moderators

User avatar
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun 30 May, 2010 19:47
Reputation: 7
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

DDoS launchs, Sot runs again.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat 18 Jan, 2014 14:32

Ran from the lowers. Ran from the teens. Ran from the 20`s.

Is this the only tactic the Royals can use?

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19316
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 576
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: DDoS launchs, Sot runs again.

Postby Wlerin » Sat 18 Jan, 2014 14:53

He that fights and runs away,
May turn and fight another day;
But he that is in battle slain,
Will never rise to fight again.

Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 370
Joined: Mon 29 Nov, 2010 20:53
Reputation: 15

Re: DDoS launchs, Sot runs again.

Postby Evil Ant » Sat 18 Jan, 2014 15:16

Correction in the Royal case..

They live to get Derbed another day...

Get it right

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U
User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19316
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 576
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: DDoS launchs, Sot runs again.

Postby Wlerin » Sat 18 Jan, 2014 16:16

What I have written, I have written.

User avatar
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun 30 May, 2010 19:47
Reputation: 7
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Re: DDoS launchs, Sot runs again.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat 18 Jan, 2014 17:05

Run all you want, the ending will be the same.

1 [DDoS] Deadly Destruction of Strongholds 7,709,127,800 92 83,794,867
2 [DEATH] DEATH ARMADA 3,033,365,435 124 24,462,624
3 [***] W0LF of LiFe 2,898,461,975 63 46,007,333
4 [WOLF] WOLF 2,876,284,790 91 31,607,525
5 [KAOS] Its Actually Spelled Chaos 1,783,239,555 91 19,596,039

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19316
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 576
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: DDoS launchs, Sot runs again.

Postby Wlerin » Sat 18 Jan, 2014 17:07

such zerg, so pr0, many numbers

User avatar
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun 30 May, 2010 19:47
Reputation: 7
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Re: DDoS launchs, Sot runs again.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat 18 Jan, 2014 17:27

Wlerin wrote:such zerg, so pr0, many numbers

FYI it was ddos op that wiped out just under a billion in sot fleet, its a sad fact every time sot runs they leave friends to be derbed. By the time SoT stands up to fight there wont be anything left of them.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
User avatar
PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 590
Joined: Fri 25 Sep, 2009 03:57
Reputation: 43
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Re: DDoS launchs, Sot runs again.

Postby PowerVerde » Sat 18 Jan, 2014 18:10

Ace Rimmer wrote:
Wlerin wrote:such zerg, so pr0, many numbers

FYI it was ddos op that wiped out just under a billion in sot fleet, its a sad fact every time sot runs they leave friends to be derbed. By the time SoT stands up to fight there wont be anything left of them.

You guys are so funny.
If we derb our own, its because we derb our own. If we leave them behind, its because we leave them behind.
But the funniest part is the last sentence.
You demented minds still think you'll have a fight?
LOL

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
User avatar
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun 30 May, 2010 19:47
Reputation: 7
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Re: DDoS launchs, Sot runs again.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat 18 Jan, 2014 18:31

PowerVerde wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:
Wlerin wrote:such zerg, so pr0, many numbers

FYI it was ddos op that wiped out just under a billion in sot fleet, its a sad fact every time sot runs they leave friends to be derbed. By the time SoT stands up to fight there wont be anything left of them.

You guys are so funny.
If we derb our own, its because we derb our own. If we leave them behind, its because we leave them behind.
But the funniest part is the last sentence.
You demented minds still think you'll have a fight?
LOL

No i believe sot is getting to the point where it wont be able to defend even from a bad launch by DDoS. I don't think its going to be long before sot stops the running and just meowquits. Its not about the derbs for us its about getting sot out of Kappa, the derbs are a bonus if you stand and fight.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 370
Joined: Mon 29 Nov, 2010 20:53
Reputation: 15

Re: DDoS launchs, Sot runs again.

Postby Evil Ant » Sat 18 Jan, 2014 18:47

Wlerin wrote:such zerg, so pr0, many numbers


U tears are much welcome here....

Royals getting what they deserved

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U
User avatar
ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue 02 Jul, 2013 13:22
Reputation: 17
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Re: DDoS launchs, Sot runs again.

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Sat 18 Jan, 2014 22:57

I cant see Wlerins post (had her/him blocked for months now) so thanks for the quote, but I cant help wonder which SoT account "it" has been running.

And if "it" doesnt manage an SoT account, one has to wonder how much Addy or Balor has to pay "it" on other servers to get "it" to spin for them here on the Kappa boards.


Either that or "it" has nothing better to do (judging by "its" total number of forum posts I think I have my answer).


Pssst - get a life Wlerin, or at least get outside some will ya?
Last edited by ShadowStalkerz on Sat 18 Jan, 2014 23:08, edited 1 time in total.

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
User avatar
ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue 02 Jul, 2013 13:22
Reputation: 17
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Re: DDoS launchs, Sot runs again.

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Sat 18 Jan, 2014 23:06

PowerVerde wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:
Wlerin wrote:such zerg, so pr0, many numbers

FYI it was ddos op that wiped out just under a billion in sot fleet, its a sad fact every time sot runs they leave friends to be derbed. By the time SoT stands up to fight there wont be anything left of them.

You guys are so funny.
:blabla:

But the funniest part is the last sentence.
You demented minds still think you'll have a fight?
LOL




Gee Verde, I wonder whatever made us think that????

PowerVerde wrote:
Grow some balls, make some plans and come for us. We will do the final glorious battle against u guys if u make it happen.


Care to comment?

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
User avatar
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun 30 May, 2010 19:47
Reputation: 7
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Re: DDoS launchs, Sot runs again.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sun 19 Jan, 2014 00:01

He that fights and runs away,
May turn and fight another day;
But he that stays afraid to log in,
seriously gets his *beep* whipped.

PowerVerde wrote:Ask your guildmates.
If they arent ashamed of the asswhooping they got...

How about yours?

[DDoS] Grace vs. [***] Charon losses: 18,614,230 / 75,729,920
[DDoS] Grace vs. [***] Charon losses: 5,189,015 / 13,909,915
[DDoS] Grace vs. [***] Charon losses: 1,488,065 / 6,600,000
[DDoS] Viper vs. [***] Terra-Nova 16810965 / 39482695
[***] %Aatrun% to EviL AnT
and yes i now can delete...ur weak if i knew u wanted to talk *beep* i wouldve stayed and played a lil longer ....i had enough of kappa ....have fun and enjoy

Good bye %Aatrun% thanks for simming the account for us to eat.

[DDoS] EviL AnT vs. [***] %Aatrun% 18735600 / 33701120
[DDoS] Roadrunner {DDoS} vs. [***] Terra-Nova 634000 / 961315
[DDoS] Roadrunner {DDoS} vs. [***] %Aatrun% 28151355 / 31287450
[DDoS] Roadrunner {DDoS} vs. [***] New MGMT 38802265 / 57755375
[DDoS] *r2d2* of DDoS vs. [***] JudeNasty 1674200 / 2143600
[DDoS] *r2d2* of DDoS vs. [***] JudeNasty 37586420 / 46906065
[DDoS] *r2d2* of DDoS vs. [***] JudeNasty 16500000 / 13400175
[DDoS] *r2d2* of DDoS vs. [***] Mr. Double Colorless 2500000 / 6186395
[DDoS] *r2d2* of DDoS vs. [***] New MGMT 388865 / 1100560
[DDoS] *r2d2* of DDoS vs. [***] zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 658030 / 4600380
[DDoS] *r2d2* of DDoS vs. [***] Uli 97905 / 188555
[DDoS] Riko vs. [***] Terra-Nova 6368155 / 11908395
[DDoS] Riko vs. [***] Terra-Nova 5000000 / 13422760
[DDoS] Riko vs. [***] Storm Dragon 8867125 / 26157500
[DDoS] Riko vs. [***] Storm Dragon 7000000 / 12441065
[DDoS] The Amazons vs. [***] JudeNasty 1155970 / 3528540
[DDoS] The Amazons vs. [***] The Rock 657000 / 7147880
[DDoS] The Amazons vs. [***] Dark One 8231075 / 16235485
[DDoS] The Amazons vs. [***] Dreadnought 6624885 / 23281390
[DDoS] Apple vs. [***] Terra-Nova 7630060 / 13988390
[DDoS] Apple vs. [***] Mr. Double Colorless 600000 / 1461920
[DDoS] Apple vs. [***] Charon 15000000 / 13288330
[DDoS] Cap Aquiles vs. [***] Mr. Dodo 50288080 / 94246190
[DDoS] Blake (DDoS) vs. [***] %Aatrun% 11358220 / 28440810
battleWill wrote:You guys just mad you aint even good enough to be royal toilet paper, 20s taste good, way better then lowers I bet :)

Thank you for the takeaway battleWill.

[DDoS] Twocan vs. [***] Battle 528720 / 1600000
[DDoS] Twocan vs. [***] Battle 10990440 / 29000000
[DDoS] Twocan vs. [***] Battle 23668300 / 62402945
[DDoS] Twocan vs. [***] SPAZ-SPAZ 2574825 / 11800000
[DDoS] Twocan vs. [***] SPAZ-SPAZ 26001015 / 94034725
[DDoS] Sofa*King ~DDoS~ vs. [***] War Child losses: 50,242,520 / 95,043,435

So what do you say PowerVerde are your guild mates quitting without saying good bye, or are you still having to mop up the puddles of tearz and scream at them man up your royals?

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 370
Joined: Mon 29 Nov, 2010 20:53
Reputation: 15

Re: DDoS launchs, Sot runs again.

Postby Evil Ant » Sun 19 Jan, 2014 00:05

ACE

Thanks for posting the facts for all to see.

I mean the tears keep coming in from the Royals

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U
User avatar
ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue 02 Jul, 2013 13:22
Reputation: 17
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Re: DDoS launchs, Sot runs again.

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Sun 19 Jan, 2014 01:50

I dont know what is better:


Their total silence or the fact that there isnt much they can say....


Tears vs Silence...the new Forum war has begun!

ROFLMAO! :biglaugh:

Dont worry SoT...

Image


just as soon as you manage to find that delete button...

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~

Return to “Kappa”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests