The Silence Is Not Only Golden - Its Deafening!

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: The Silence Is Not Only Golden - Its Deafening!

Postby Addex » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 23:03

Ace Rimmer wrote:Any server that is preplanned without a opposition is going to be easy.
name the challenges you face on P with all the royals scattered in all the guilds?

You mean like when CHI and LOL zerged us 3:1 and they also called in EPA cause obviously it wasnt enough? lol

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 23:05

Addex wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote: server or two when we block you again you might pick up on the challenge rather than trying to nap us to save your fleets.

Funny considering all the times I had to save DDoS from getting gang banged, I still remember all those chats from DDoS being scared to *beep* being in the middle of the 20s when we went vs Meow. Thanks to us allying u is that u are around to tell it, I mean seriously dude DDoS players are awful and they get owned any server they go play, is pretty obvious that SoT allowed u to sim enough for the backstab.

You can blame Sierra for being naive and trustworthy and believing the *beep* purifarm told him while he begged him for money cause of IRL issues lol

yes your right there was a tricky time with the 20`s when we sided with sot. all though it was a tactical advantage for both guilds to team up against meow. it gave ddos time to get the other 20`s guilds in line after the failed girls op and it also gave sot a chance to feed.

Our averages was far better than sots and have been for most of the game, there was nothing sot could do against the 20`s once we had gathered the guilds together.

I don't know the full story behind the turq and puri exchange. so cant really argue that. All i know is our members in the guild wanted a war between the two guilds regardless of the fact there was rd and love players in each. That shouldn't have been a problem and any friendship between puri and turq shouldn't have been brought into play.
Last edited by Ace Rimmer on Thu 23 Jan, 2014 23:24, edited 1 time in total.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 23:06

Addex wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:Any server that is preplanned without a opposition is going to be easy.
name the challenges you face on P with all the royals scattered in all the guilds?

You mean like when CHI and LOL zerged us 3:1 and they also called in EPA cause obviously it wasnt enough? lol

didn't you also zerg up to counter it?

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 23:26

Ace Rimmer wrote:
Addex wrote:

Nop they started losing their massive advantage due to drama and bad moves over the weeks , when we crashed them we had 1.25:1 ratio.

I'm guessing you are a sad panda because we dont want you in our guilds and you are tired of playing with scrubs like you, *beep* even Evil ant knows that and wants to join us.

Message subject: Re: Wtf is this spam? Royal?
Sent: Wed 01 Jan, 2014 18:02
To: Addex
I want to play P server...But I need an account.

Would U be willing to give me a account

I sure U know how active I am and what I can do...

Think about it

I can be a great asset to U guild

Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 23:41

So let me in your guild

I can be a asset

Good spin

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U
Sarah-bunny
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ADEHIJKLMP retired; F XI O IMP
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Sarah-bunny » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 23:55

Ace Rimmer wrote:
Addex wrote:

There was a lot of internal friction in the anti-Royal 20s "alliance". It can't be really called an alliance cos the principals didn't really like each other much.

If Addex had started in 00s as everyone believed (and was the plan up until 6 to 12 hours prior to server start), it is highly likely that Luft and Nard would have fought until one or the other of them folded. (Imo center 20s with Yaman and Mysti would have wound up carrying the 20s and figuring out its future structure in that scenario).

With the surprise move of Royals to late 20s, there was more of a forced friendship of natural enemies. Add into the mix Alicus leaving the 00s for a new account in 20s and the worst assortment of vgms the world has ever seen assembled "advising" Andrea Nard and the chance of the 20s crew winning before imploding was negligible. But it was going to be a real interesting fight.

Ofc course, when the 30s stopped their war (low 30s against high 30s), to unite in order to invade 20s to kill Royal that changed a lot of dynamics. Until the 20s decided to go zerg, there was interesting internal fighting in 20s and 30s that to outside observers could have gone either way. (Most people thought that everyone who came over from another game... originally the AA crew on Mira and later FWA on Nova... was a united group rather than two camps that didn't really get along).

By having an entire cluster unite to come to aid the much larger side in a civil war (the numbers at that point were widely in favor of Nard's group [Chi] and the galaxies that won their galaxy battle on the Luft side [LoL]). One and a half clusters that were mostly sim clusters against one galaxy where Royal won by landslide and was secure and two that were narrower victories would have been impossible to win. Because of this, any GM would look for outside assistance. My guild had been planning to do raids on the early 20s cos of massive profit potential and also so i could tease Andy on skype. So we were game to help. This was not because of some unwritten cross server Royal connection. In a leader chat that could best be described as Third Way, it was pretty unanimous that invading 20s was our best option as a guild.

Ofc things didn't work out and we had to recall, and at some point the 40s was invited to help. But this again wasn't zerging or a some kind of cross-server "obedience to Addex" at all costs thing. At the time the two biggest clusters that were united and had massive player counts were the 30s and the 40s. (The teens were at war as ofc were 20s; 00s had at the time 1/3 the player count as 30s or 40s). So with 30s supporting the Chi side, this pretty much would have forced 40s to support Royal. (It should be noted that the 40s guild has good leadership and they probably knew from the beginning what to expect and would have supported Addex by choice over Nard anyway).

In other words, the 30s versus 40s likely future confrontation drove the 20s conflict from a cluster war to a wider war. I'm sure Addex asked for help, but it was help that was going to come as soon as the 30s decided to interfere since it was in *40s* interest to do so.

When you count up all the fleets on both sides, there wasn't a time when the Royal side had more fleet that the Chi/EPA side, up until the Chi side went into epic fail mode (at which point you don't send your ally home cos you don't need the numbers... they came all that way and they need food too, don't they? ;) ).

Apologies for any slight errors in the above. Most people know I was in hospital most of the last 5 months with my son (he's doing a lot better and is in full remision of his leukemia :) )... so I may have glazed over a couple things or missed out on some nuance...

But the tl-dr is that nothing happened in that whole war which supports the idea that Addex pre-pacted and assured himself of victory before the server opened. His group did a great job with their pre-server preps, but a better opponent than Nard and his team could have done a lot more with the advantage of the unopposed sim galaxies in the early 20s. A lot of GMs in Addex's position would have lost - even with offers of help from 40s. It was a very interesting early server... and with certain slight changes it could have gone the other way.

essentially retired all servers... idk why anyone would play this game

FrostyGoblin wrote:it's the forums ffs, it's made purely of trolls, obnoxius people, the occasional new player that gets verbally abused instantly and sarah.
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 23:59

Addex wrote: Nop they started losing their massive advantage due to drama and bad moves over the weeks , when we crashed them we had 1.25:1 ratio.

I'm guessing you are a sad panda because we dont want you in our guilds and you are tired of playing with scrubs like you, *beep* even Evil ant knows that and wants to join us.

Message subject: Re: Wtf is this spam? Royal?
Sent: Wed 01 Jan, 2014 18:02
To: Addex
I want to play P server...But I need an account.

Would U be willing to give me a account

I sure U know how active I am and what I can do...

Think about it

I can be a great asset to U guild

naa i`m not a sad panda, i kind of like the odds we are faced with on helion. Plus its a good account not bad for a first try first server.

I am pretty pissed you walked out on sot and tried a nap to hold us. At the time we was evenly matched so it could have been great fun. This is the part that confuses me with your attempt on P, come on even you can see your playing 3 move check mate so why bother?

lol at ant i`m sure there`s a joke intended in there somewhere.

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Fri 24 Jan, 2014 02:55

Hmmm...well I see the Royals are still living in the past.

We did this, we did that, if not for me... :blabla:

You guys did this, and if not for that.... :blabla:

Then you have the lapdogs like Wlerin (who doesnt even play KAPPA, hasnt for some time (if ever), but cant seem to remove her/his/its lips off of the Royal zipper or arse --w/e the case may be--) who post about how awesome the Royals are. I have to wonder if he/she/it isnt another Balor multi? :think:

But then I stop and do think about it I get my answer: that being idgaf one way or another.

Just another fail troll who will remained blocked while it spouts off praises to Royals that it has come to idolize if not worship. Why it wastes its time on here is beyond me..

Speaking of a waste of time...this thread has out lived its usefulness.

The point was after the mass derbing in K25 everyone in the Royalist/SoT camp was quiet..including the lapdog Wlerin...

So that being said I am requesting a lock on this thread..and will do the same on all the other threads I started.

I mean, all that was needed saying has been said, and the War is over.

We won...you guys lost..Idc how long it took..how we did it..or what could've been should've been ..and I sure as heck am tired of the "he said she said" that this had turned into.

PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD...ty.

P.S.

Addy, Wlerin, and all you other fail trolls...dont you have another forum to blow up?

Your time here in KAPPA is over (incase you didnt get the memo).

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
Chesterton
Global Moderator

Postby Chesterton » Fri 24 Jan, 2014 05:56

/locked on OP request.

There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person.

Forum rules

Return to “Kappa”