The Silence Is Not Only Golden - Its Deafening!

User avatar
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3633
Joined: Fri 24 Dec, 2010 17:03
Reputation: 321
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: In your bushes
Contact:

Re: The Silence Is Not Only Golden - Its Deafening!

Postby Mr PiPE » Tue 21 Jan, 2014 07:18

In re to the so called early suicides...I did quite a few and I didn't even play kappa lol.

Something about login sheets coming about for multiple servers.

Basically, not all those suicides were SoT tyvm.

Image
sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe
There's no shame in the self pleasure game
User avatar
ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue 02 Jul, 2013 13:22
Reputation: 17
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Re: The Silence Is Not Only Golden - Its Deafening!

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Tue 21 Jan, 2014 09:52

Ty Pipe, this is exactly the stuff we refer to when we talk about the d-bag moves.

Not crying about it, just saying.

This is why no SoT accounts can be left, even if they themselves arent SoT/Royalist loyalist, there are players like yourself willing and able to get your hands on accounts to cause ruin.

A fictional character sums things like that up very well:

"Dirty pool old man" - Gomez Adams


@ Verde - I have had more than one spy reporting to me for a long while now some of the plans you guys make. Regardless if you believe it or not, dont matter. Just like we dont know who can be trusted on your end, the same goes for you...some of your people dont like the way you and your royalist associates roll for w/e reason, be it your play style or things done to them in game.

Regardless my friend, we've reached the point of no return for you and your boys on KAPPA. Your laughter you claim as your booby prize is something i can live with - its much better than having SoT left in Kappa.

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
User avatar
DamnYankee
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 459
Joined: Mon 19 Apr, 2010 03:19
Reputation: 32

Re: The Silence Is Not Only Golden - Its Deafening!

Postby DamnYankee » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 07:03

PiPELAYER727 wrote:...not all those suicides were SoT tyvm.
ShadowStalkerz wrote:...This is why no SoT accounts can be left, even if they themselves arent SoT/Royalist loyalist...
That rational sounds familiar, let me think....Oh yeah!
NonJewishWorldLeader wrote:...Germany must pay war reparations for its involvement in WWI
Hitler wrote:...Its the Jews fault! Kill them all!...

I blame Seldon by default.
Friends don't let friends play AE 2.0
LT wrote:...Hey I think am joining the Damn Yankee club so blame seldon...
Note to self: Intellectual debates with the mindless are truly pointless.
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: The Silence Is Not Only Golden - Its Deafening!

Postby Addex » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 14:18

PiPELAYER727 wrote:In re to the so called early suicides...I did quite a few and I didn't even play kappa lol.

Something about login sheets coming about for multiple servers.

Basically, not all those suicides were SoT tyvm.
The other suicides and helping the admins find scrubs was me, and I wasn't SoT either. I just like tears what can I say is mah weakness. I said this plenty of times in the forums btw so they knew, Purifarm fail thread about playing fair and blah blah was major BS and everyone knew that he needed 3:1 to beat the inactorandoms in SoT cause he is a failure.

Tbh I never thought that 2 years after I quit a guild ppl would still be so butthurt about stuff, considering I helped DDoS with suicides to beat OCD but what do u know. Now DDoS will stay forever in K never playing a new server cause they know they would get schooled I mean they had cute plans for P bu they ragequit as soon as they knew I was playing it lol, what a bunch of failures.

I see emokharsis spamming all threads I imagine he is just babbling how his useless guild is somehow relevant, please do correct me if Im wrong.

Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 370
Joined: Mon 29 Nov, 2010 20:53
Reputation: 15

Re: The Silence Is Not Only Golden - Its Deafening!

Postby Evil Ant » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 14:57

LOL Addex

U left your guildmates to die...

EPIC GMing

Soooooo that was the true Failure of Kappa.

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U
User avatar
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun 30 May, 2010 19:47
Reputation: 7
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Re: The Silence Is Not Only Golden - Its Deafening!

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 17:02

Addex wrote: Tbh I never thought that 2 years after I quit a guild ppl would still be so butthurt about stuff, considering I helped DDoS with suicides to beat OCD but what do u know.
Would this be the part where you thought you had won the server?
A nap with ddos should do the trick then you can get back to playing lou.

It was at this point you should have spared a little more thought. Will ddos stick to the nap and become content with sharing what they created with the simmers in Sot.
Will puri remain true and become a royal with a special little place at the bottom of the bed.

The ending of the nap must have came as a bit of a shock, it forced you into butt hurt mode. The cross server manipulation only damage sot more. just like de-ity did to RD on H you did the same to sot on K and sold out the entire guild to inflate your ego.

I don't remember at anytime DDoS issuing any challenge to meet you on P, we prefer to get the most out of our toys. We don't grow bored and throw our old toys out of the pram.

By your own admissions that your only playing ae for the tearz, its the perfect reason why you pick easy servers to play against weak opposition like P. You will always be a weak leader against strong opposition and have to resort to underhand means to keep inflating that ego of yours.

Thanks for the easy win dex.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19485
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 589
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: The Silence Is Not Only Golden - Its Deafening!

Postby Wlerin » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 18:24

Ace Rimmer wrote:By your own admissions that your only playing ae for the tearz, its the perfect reason why you pick easy servers to play against weak opposition like P. You will always be a weak leader against strong opposition and have to resort to underhand means to keep inflating that ego of yours.
TIL an "Easy" server is one with hundreds of active players at any given time, where everyone starts on an even footing and thousands of new and unexpected twists that actually matter might occur, whereas a "Hard" server means one that is 2.5 years old, where 90% of the playerbase has quit and only a handful are online any longer so the few simtards who spent those years simming up ginormous fleets can do whatever they want and no one has any hope of stopping them (short of suiciding another simmed up account).

Even by your "reasoning", Addex & co. won Helion, which was far "harder" than Kappa, so your argument fails.

User avatar
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun 30 May, 2010 19:47
Reputation: 7
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Re: The Silence Is Not Only Golden - Its Deafening!

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 19:19

Wlerin wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:By your own admissions that your only playing ae for the tearz, its the perfect reason why you pick easy servers to play against weak opposition like P. You will always be a weak leader against strong opposition and have to resort to underhand means to keep inflating that ego of yours.
TIL an "Easy" server is one with hundreds of active players at any given time, where everyone starts on an even footing and thousands of new and unexpected twists that actually matter might occur, whereas a "Hard" server means one that is 2.5 years old, where 90% of the playerbase has quit and only a handful are online any longer so the few simtards who spent those years simming up ginormous fleets can do whatever they want and no one has any hope of stopping them (short of suiciding another simmed up account).

Even by your "reasoning", Addex & co. won Helion, which was far "harder" than Kappa, so your argument fails.
DDoS was never created to sim to win. once it had the advantage it went in for the kill.

Helion was the same until love lost the battle in endgame, naped the opposing guild, kept its own member content with wiping out all the little guilds. By the time love had the advantage again in endgame rather than fight it out against rd they just jumped into bed with each other and continued to kill of the little guilds. Its only now that they say damn this game is boring how can we change it. One idea is to split the guild into 4 guilds and fight it out. I don't think it will work after all you cant have friends fighting friends now can we. helion will die a slow death, love will continue to play with the small amount of food left, while it waits for its own members to suicide against them.

P is a much easier server to play on, a large user base meaning lots of new tearz but no real opposition, it will end up the same as helion. Royals getting its jollys off in a easy game.

Image

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: The Silence Is Not Only Golden - Its Deafening!

Postby Addex » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 21:02

Once a server is won and there is nothing to do people moves on, the only reason DDoS had the balls to backstab SoT and zerg them was cause I wasnt playing , is that simple. That you say a new server is less challenging that a 2 year old server is why noone takes you seriously, there is nothing like the first 3 months of the server and the fight to conquer a cluster/galaxy, not hat you know anything about that since all DDoS ever did was pact the whole cluster and sim.

If what u need to do something is for everyone to quit first you may as well play a single player game and pat yourself in the back cause u beat the mighty evil PVE.
Ace Rimmer wrote:By your own admissions that your only playing ae for the tearz, its the perfect reason why you pick easy servers to play against weak opposition like P. You will always be a weak leader against strong opposition and have to resort to underhand means to keep inflating that ego of yours.
I had to lol remembering how much DDoS failed with Girls and the kind of *beep* leadership DDoS has lol, wait wait 1 day purifarm will log in and we will get some orders lawl. There is no wonder DDoS doesnt play any other servers they wouldnt last a week :D
Btw Congratz on your new Ixion account lmao

PS:
I dont even know how can u say LOVE lost in Helion when LOVE raped Dread and w/e other name you went by about 4 times before you all gave up and begged to join RD , you spent all server running away from us while having an equal size fleet, talk about being a pussy lol.

Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 370
Joined: Mon 29 Nov, 2010 20:53
Reputation: 15

Re: The Silence Is Not Only Golden - Its Deafening!

Postby Evil Ant » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 21:18

U just remember 1 thing Addex

U failed on Kappa

I left I left all U can say

U know well U came back and saw the fail

AND determined U Guild was Fail and then Left again...

So in fact U are a 2 time Failure on Kappa, Maybe 3 time failure..

U will never tell the true story

But the fact is clear U failed as GM on Kappa and left U peeps to die......lol

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U
User avatar
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun 30 May, 2010 19:47
Reputation: 7
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Re: The Silence Is Not Only Golden - Its Deafening!

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 21:35

Addex wrote:Once a server is won and there is nothing to do people moves on, the only reason DDoS had the balls to backstab SoT and zerg them was cause I wasnt playing , is that simple. That you say a new server is less challenging that a 2 year old server is why noone takes you seriously, there is nothing like the first 3 months of the server and the fight to conquer a cluster/galaxy, not hat you know anything about that since all DDoS ever did was pact the whole cluster and sim.

If what u need to do something is for everyone to quit first you may as well play a single player game and pat yourself in the back cause u beat the mighty evil PVE.
Ace Rimmer wrote:By your own admissions that your only playing ae for the tearz, its the perfect reason why you pick easy servers to play against weak opposition like P. You will always be a weak leader against strong opposition and have to resort to underhand means to keep inflating that ego of yours.
I had to lol remembering how much DDoS failed with Girls and the kind of *beep* leadership DDoS has lol, wait wait 1 day purifarm will log in and we will get some orders lawl. There is no wonder DDoS doesnt play any other servers they wouldnt last a week :D
Btw Congratz on your new Ixion account lmao

PS:
I dont even know how can u say LOVE lost in Helion when LOVE raped Dread and w/e other name you went by about 4 times before you all gave up and begged to join RD , you spent all server running away from us while having an equal size fleet, talk about being a pussy lol.
New servers would be fun if they had any challenge. you took a team of how many to p?
You won the server in the planning stage before the server even started.

Big up yourself again dex blah blah me me me blah blah wouldn't have happened if i was there blahdie blah

lol the ix account was nicely derbed, it happens but i`m not sore about it.

I would say love lost when they entered h24, got derbed and lost the pile. Is that not how you see it?
Maybe that's why you thought you had won it here?
I think your ego blinds you to any loss, you cant man up and say GG

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
User avatar
PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 648
Joined: Fri 25 Sep, 2009 03:57
Reputation: 46
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Re: The Silence Is Not Only Golden - Its Deafening!

Postby PowerVerde » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 21:45

Ace Rimmer wrote: P is a much easier server to play on, a large user base meaning lots of new tearz but no real opposition, it will end up the same as helion. Royals getting its jollys off in a easy game.
lolwut?
You shold try it one day.
Allthough it will never happen, i would like you to one day start a server with us, you could even start in my gal and you'd see how "easy" it is to start an accont when everyone around you makes u a target.
I would say love lost when they entered h24, got derbed and lost the pile. Is that not how you see it?
Maybe that's why you thought you had won it here?
I think your ego blinds you to any loss, you cant man up and say GG
Love lost that fight, didnt ragequit, rebuilt and went on gaming.
In fact, instead of rage, RD players and leadership got love's respect and friendship ties where brought up from that episode.
Thats why SoT had love and RD members, and why ddos also got LOVE and RD members as well (as well as guilds in other servers)
LOVE never planed to secretly PH RD when we "had the advantage" like u clame u have waited in K to do.
RD imploded on the inside, and u got hit on the process.
Deal with it, if u can, which obvioulsy isnt the case.

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19485
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 589
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: The Silence Is Not Only Golden - Its Deafening!

Postby Wlerin » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 22:03

Ace Rimmer wrote:New servers would be fun if they had any challenge. you took a team of how many to p?
You won the server in the planning stage before the server even started.
You clearly know nothing about what happened on P.

User avatar
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun 30 May, 2010 19:47
Reputation: 7
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Re: The Silence Is Not Only Golden - Its Deafening!

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 22:04

PowerVerde wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote: P is a much easier server to play on, a large user base meaning lots of new tearz but no real opposition, it will end up the same as helion. Royals getting its jollys off in a easy game.
lolwut?
You shold try it one day.
Allthough it will never happen, i would like you to one day start a server with us, you could even start in my gal and you'd see how "easy" it is to start an accont when everyone around you makes u a target.
We brought it here, what was the point in taking it to P server when this one wasn't finished. You took how many players to p? to grab your own turf, in two other clusters you have loyal royals in other guilds. If there was any challenge you would just zerg up against it. its pre planed for the tearz and laughs. there's no challenge there at all.
PowerVerde wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:I would say love lost when they entered h24, got derbed and lost the pile. Is that not how you see it?
Maybe that's why you thought you had won it here?
I think your ego blinds you to any loss, you cant man up and say GG
Love lost that fight, didnt ragequit, rebuilt and went on gaming.
In fact, instead of rage, RD players and leadership got love's respect and friendship ties where brought up from that episode.
Thats why SoT had love and RD members, and why ddos also got LOVE and RD members as well (as well as guilds in other servers)
LOVE never planed to secretly PH RD when we "had the advantage" like u clame u have waited in K to do.
RD imploded on the inside, and u got hit on the process.
Deal with it, if u can, which obvioulsy isnt the case.
Exactly as how i said it rd and love jumped into bed together to kill off the smaller guilds, again no challenge. Yet here where you faced a guild that was just as good as any of the royal pro teams and most of the crew quits. call it boredom if you want but that's the royals fault for not dealing with it and starting up op teams like ddos did.

H doesn't bother me in the slightest, it was a learning ground for me, the loss of fleet isn't a big deal, i`ll regrow and keep fighting it out. Now that's what you call a challenge when your guilds face with odds of 20 bill to 1

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
User avatar
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun 30 May, 2010 19:47
Reputation: 7
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Re: The Silence Is Not Only Golden - Its Deafening!

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 22:05

Wlerin wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:New servers would be fun if they had any challenge. you took a team of how many to p?
You won the server in the planning stage before the server even started.
You clearly know nothing about what happened on P.
You are one of the royal sleepers in the other guilds i`m talking of.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.

Return to “Kappa”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests