The Silence Is Not Only Golden - Its Deafening!

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Re: The Silence Is Not Only Golden - Its Deafening!

Postby Wlerin » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 22:10

ROFL

Like I said, you know nothing about P.

Why don't you just change your name to Arnold Rimmer and be done with it?

Sarah-bunny
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ADEHIJKLMP retired; F XI O IMP
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Sarah-bunny » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 22:12

Ace Rimmer wrote:
Wlerin wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:New servers would be fun if they had any challenge. you took a team of how many to p?
You won the server in the planning stage before the server even started.
You clearly know nothing about what happened on P.
You are one of the royal sleepers in the other guilds i`m talking of.
More proof you have no idea what you're talking about. I'd explain to you about P, how I came to make RSG and its relationships with the rest of the server (pre-server), but you and your minions are so mind-numbingly self-brainwashed you'd never believe me.

I really don't know which is more frustrating: reading your forum drivel, or knowing that you're too scared to ever start a new AE server so that i could knock the stupid off your face.

essentially retired all servers... idk why anyone would play this game
FrostyGoblin wrote:it's the forums ffs, it's made purely of trolls, obnoxius people, the occasional new player that gets verbally abused instantly and sarah.
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 22:13

lol because i don't want to.

We will wait and see about P. You have sided with the royals too many times for it to be wrong.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 22:17

@Sarah, once a royal you are always a royal until they eat you.

If dex calls tomorrow then all the little sub guilds that the ex royals are in will bow and scrape to save their fleets.

Its as i said a pre planed server for the tearz and laughs.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 22:20

Ace Rimmer wrote:@Sarah, once a royal you are always a royal until they eat you.

If dex calls tomorrow then all the little sub guilds that the ex royals are in will bow and scrape to save their fleets.

LMAO I did lol, I bet you have nightmares about me uh? God you are delusional. So I guess thats why DDoS will never leave Kappa uh? cause they know they will get raped to the ground, good to know. Enjoy your safe haven :D
Last edited by Addex on Thu 23 Jan, 2014 22:23, edited 1 time in total.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Wlerin » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 22:22

Ace Rimmer wrote:You have sided with the royals too many times for it to be wrong.
Exactly 0 times? Well... once if you count MD/PPG/DREAD pacting LOVE (no points for figuring out why that doesn't really count).

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 22:24

Addex wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:@Sarah, once a royal you are always a royal until they eat you.

LMAO I did lol, I bet you have nightmares about me uh? God you are delusional.
no you quit here which would have been your best chance to shut us up. maybe on the next server or two when we block you again you might pick up on the challenge rather than trying to nap us to save your fleets.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 22:26

Wlerin wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:You have sided with the royals too many times for it to be wrong.
Exactly 0 times? Well... once if you count MD/PPG/DREAD pacting LOVE (no points for figuring out why that doesn't really count).
You suck up to them on the boards, or am i wrong, point me in the direction where you haven't.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Wlerin » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 22:29

Ace Rimmer wrote:
Wlerin wrote:
You suck up to them on the boards, or am i wrong, point me in the direction where you haven't.
See: Any posts made before Shadowstalkerz, Evil Ant, and yourself got on the anti-Royal ragetrain. I oppose stupidity in all its forms, no matter the tag.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 22:34

so you don't play in any royal guilds on any of the servers and your only posting here because you think your voice matters. got you.

I`ll be interested to see how long you survive on p.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Wlerin » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 22:41

Arnie Rimmer wrote:so you don't play in any royal guilds on any of the servers and your only posting here because your voice matters. got you.
Pretty much.
Arnie Rimmer wrote:I`ll be interested to see how long you survive on p.
Hopefully not too much longer, I've got other things to do.

PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Postby PowerVerde » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 22:42

Wlerin wrote:See: Any posts made before Shadowstalkerz, Evil Ant, and yourself got on the anti-Royal ragetrain. I oppose stupidity in all its forms, no matter the tag.
^ this,
No one is paying Wlerin to side with us; the way i see it the same treatment would be given to any other posters that would just rage bullsh*t in the forum.

You cant expect to be treated kindly (or agreed with) if you keep throwing stuff like early P is easy playing...
On the other hand i think Wlerin also agrees on me on this:
+1 post count

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 22:47

Wlerin wrote:
Arnie Rimmer wrote:so you don't play in any royal guilds on any of the servers and your only posting here because your voice matters. got you.
Pretty much.
Arnie Rimmer wrote:I`ll be interested to see how long you survive on p.
Hopefully not too much longer, I've got other things to do.
ok maybe i got you wrong. we will see.

I think it was your horse grin in your profile pic that got me thinking your was a royal it reminds me of fergie another wannabe royal.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 22:49

Ace Rimmer wrote: server or two when we block you again you might pick up on the challenge rather than trying to nap us to save your fleets.
Funny considering all the times I had to save DDoS from getting gang banged, I still remember all those chats from DDoS being scared to *beep* being in the middle of the 20s when we went vs Meow. Thanks to us allying u is that u are around to tell it, I mean seriously dude DDoS players are awful and they get owned any server they go play, is pretty obvious that SoT allowed u to sim enough for the backstab.

You can blame Sierra for being naive and trustworthy and believing the *beep* purifarm told him while he begged him for money cause of IRL issues lol

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 22:53

PowerVerde wrote:
Wlerin wrote:See: Any posts made before Shadowstalkerz, Evil Ant, and yourself got on the anti-Royal ragetrain. I oppose stupidity in all its forms, no matter the tag.
^ this,
No one is paying Wlerin to side with us; the way i see it the same treatment would be given to any other posters that would just rage bullsh*t in the forum.

You cant expect to be treated kindly (or agreed with) if you keep throwing stuff like early P is easy playing...
On the other hand i think Wlerin also agrees on me on this:
+1 post count
Any server that is preplanned without a opposition is going to be easy.
name the challenges you face on P with all the royals scattered in all the guilds?

Return to “Kappa”