Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Re: Thank you SoT

Postby Wlerin » Mon 20 Jan, 2014 04:37

PowerVerde wrote:imagine i even drop lvl bellow 30
I doubt your tech would allow that, tbh.

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Mon 20 Jan, 2014 08:18

I will thank you now Verde, you dont have to wait, because that would mean your bases are left as farms for us.

Heck out of all the SoT players left i have to say I probably like you the most, but you are still SoT to the core so ya know what that means.

I still think it would be fun to play with you on another server, esp now that you helped school me in some basic AE mechanics in regards to
blob crash battles and all that.

Not that I will start doing blob crashes if I can avoid them.

Imo its the dumbest way to play this game and it leads to dead servers.

Its time for zumthing different.

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr PiPE » Tue 21 Jan, 2014 07:09

It is time for something different...pull your lower lip over your head and swallow.

That's better.

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe
There's no shame in the self pleasure game
Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Tue 21 Jan, 2014 14:56

PiPELAYER727 wrote:It is time for something different...pull your lower lip over your head and swallow.

That's better.
lil one where have U been
The Royals have been in need of U

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U
-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: lolwut

Postby -Benji- » Tue 21 Jan, 2014 16:19

ShadowStalkerz wrote: I still think it would be fun to play with you on another server, esp now that you helped school me in some basic AE mechanics in regards to

Time for something different? You nerds mega-zerged what remained of this server for over a year. Your actions directly coincide with the drastic loss in player base on Kappa. Congratulations on ruling Kappa server. There are a whopping 919 accounts, only 738 of which are even over level 30.

I root for the home team.
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue 21 Jan, 2014 17:50

-Benji- wrote:
ShadowStalkerz wrote: I still think it would be fun to play with you on another server, esp now that you helped school me in some basic AE mechanics in regards to

Time for something different? You nerds mega-zerged what remained of this server for over a year. Your actions directly coincide with the drastic loss in player base on Kappa. Congratulations on ruling Kappa server. There are a whopping 919 accounts, only 738 of which are even over level 30.
lol your a fine one to talk. Kappa is a direct result of what happened on H. Your actions are what caused the loss of rd on H and sot on this server. For what reason, so you could join the zerg. Look at the player loss on that server before you cry over the royals loss here.

20 bill to 1, now that's what you call a mega zerg, congrats on your your perma occs.

A pat on the back, to the guy that likes to play fair.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Tue 21 Jan, 2014 19:25

I love how royalist lapdogs whine when they are fed a dose of their own medicine.

Seems its only ok to use d-bag tactics when it benefits you guys eh?

All i hear is how you and your "click" ruin other servers, but the few times you arent the ones who benefit from it, you whine.

Poor royals, beat by people they call farms.

Face it, KAPPA is better off with a smaller player base than it is with your kind here.

You guys are a plague upon this game, and you are just pissed that at least on one server you and yours dont rule the nest.

You guys supposedly stopped caring about this server a long time ago..then prove it..and stop posting.

Just move along Benji...nothing for you and yours here anymore.

Adios and good riddance I say....

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
Marcellus Wallace
Guild: A: -Min-
E: Fate

Postby Marcellus Wallace » Wed 22 Jan, 2014 05:34

-Benji- wrote:

Ah, the old, "you'll miss us when we're gone..." Yeah, I don't think so... Bye!

-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby -Benji- » Wed 22 Jan, 2014 06:49

Ace Rimmer wrote: Time for something different? You nerds mega-zerged what remained of this server for over a year. Your actions directly coincide with the drastic loss in player base on Kappa. Congratulations on ruling Kappa server. There are a whopping 919 accounts, only 738 of which are even over level 30.
lol your a fine one to talk. Kappa is a direct result of what happened on H. Your actions are what caused the loss of rd on H and sot on this server. For what reason, so you could join the zerg. Look at the player loss on that server before you cry over the royals loss here.

20 bill to 1, now that's what you call a mega zerg, congrats on your your perma occs.

A pat on the back, to the guy that likes to play fair.[/quote]

Do you see me gloating about Helion? I kd'd you and bunch of your simmer friends because most of the lot of you are douches. Helion has been dead for a while, but WHY makes a fun time of it. As the point has already been made multiple times, all of the 'royals' that you nerds are so happy to have beaten all left this server well before you guys managed to do something. I personally haven't played in over 2 years. I know Addex and Deity have been off the server about the same length of time. Who exactly did you beat? Congrats on your hollow victory. You're finally a winner, Ace.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Wed 22 Jan, 2014 08:23

-Benji- wrote: Do you see me gloating about Helion?
At every opportunity you can, hell you even posted your nasty move on the Helion battle thread. You are the epitome of all that the royals stand for.
-Benji- wrote:I kd'd you and bunch of your simmer friends because most of the lot of you are douches.

You kd myself and some friends that where part of a crew that was highly active that had done hits against love in the past while in lesser guilds. It was also a cross server move against our members here on kappa. The same crew are still playing and fighting against love even against the odds. Did you see that happening here on kappa, no way they couldn't get out the server fast enough.
-Benji- wrote: Helion has been dead for a while, but WHY makes a fun time of it.

Its the only server that your game style can play. Stack billions on a hub and perma farm the server. Up against lesser odds the royals quit the game to go and play another or boost their egos on a new server, where you can rinse and repeat the same douchebag moves.
-Benji- wrote: As the point has already been made multiple times, all of the 'royals' that you nerds are so happy to have beaten all left this server well before you guys managed to do something. I personally haven't played in over 2 years. I know Addex and Deity have been off the server about the same length of time.Who exactly did you beat?

Here we go again, same old story, we don't play on servers that we lose. Your so called pro leadership and its scrubs didn't leave kappa because you had won, you left kappa because you knew you was going to lose. Kappas going to be a bitter pill to swallow for the royals. the Alliance didn't use suicides, didn't take it cross server, played fairly all the way. You can cry all you want about " you had more ships than us " that's the royals fault for making so many guilds and people hate them.
Who did we beat, why of course it was the royals to stop them making Kappa into another Helion.
-Benji- wrote: Congrats on your hollow victory. You're finally a winner, Ace.

Thank you. Benji, I agree it was rather hollow, up against organized farms the pros crumbled into derbs.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Wed 22 Jan, 2014 08:28

Ace Rimmer wrote:Who did we beat, why of course it was the royals to stop them making Kappa into another Helion.
lol? Way too late for that Ace, and it was as much your side as SoT that killed it.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Wed 22 Jan, 2014 08:36

Wlerin wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:Who did we beat, why of course it was the royals to stop them making Kappa into another Helion.
lol? Way too late for that Ace, and it was as much your side as SoT that killed it.
That`s true it was a joint effort, the royals killed some of their own and we killed off or will kill of the rest. All we can hope for now is that sensible minds will make sure Kapper doesn't end up the same way as Helion.

-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby -Benji- » Wed 22 Jan, 2014 22:01

Lol Ace. I only bring up what happened on H whenever you run your mouth on another server about how pro you nerds are for 'winning' Kappa. The sad thing is you guys did the exact same thing on K that happened on H. You pacted everyone except for SoT and have been slowly draining the life out of the server. Grats on that. The group of people you hate so much already won this server and moved on. It's funny, you think you have dealt some sort of blow to the concept of how indefatigable the 'Royal Family' is. Maybe only in your world. Then again, in your world, Kappa was one big crusade against the machine. The only problem is, DDoS/Wolf/Death IS the machine. You guys have successfully erased all competition from Kappa. Enjoy your simserver, the same way I'll enjoy Helion.

PS -- I still haven't spent all the derbs I made of your fleet. You mad bro?

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Wed 22 Jan, 2014 22:48

Ace Rimmer wrote: lol your a fine one to talk. Kappa is a direct result of what happened on H. Your actions are what caused the loss of rd on H.
You were never RD, that Mr. Black felt sorry for you and let you in the guild before he quit Helion doesnt make you an RD player. What benji did was derb all those players infecting the original RD so it was simply taking the trash out. No idea why you still sore about it, is being what 6 mo already?

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 00:14

-Benji- wrote:Lol Ace. I only bring up what happened on H whenever you run your mouth on another server about how pro you nerds are for 'winning' Kappa.
Every single post i make that you reply to you gloat, its a fact go back and read them.
I all i do is show you for the nasty little royal you are.

-benji- wrote: The sad thing is you guys did the exact same thing on K that happened on H. You pacted everyone except for SoT and have been slowly draining the life out of the server. Grats on that.

Your wrong again we have plans for kappa, its not the same plans that the royals had on helion. The only life we have drained is from the royals who cant be trusted.
-benji- wrote: The group of people you hate so much already won this server and moved on. It's funny, you think you have dealt some sort of blow to the concept of how indefatigable the 'Royal Family' is. Maybe only in your world. Then again, in your world, Kappa was one big crusade against the machine. The only problem is, DDoS/Wolf/Death IS the machine. You guys have successfully erased all competition from Kappa. Enjoy your simserver, the same way I'll enjoy Helion.

The royals won nothing here apart from a few battles the server is ours. We do what we want to here without any royal influence. Cry all you want Kappa was won by the alliance. tough luck Royals.
-benji- wrote:PS -- I still haven't spent all the derbs I made of your fleet. You mad bro?
Not mad i`ll get them back x2

Return to “Kappa”