Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Re: Thank you SoT

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 00:33

Addex wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote: lol your a fine one to talk. Kappa is a direct result of what happened on H. Your actions are what caused the loss of rd on H.
You were never RD, that Mr. Black felt sorry for you and let you in the guild before he quit Helion doesnt make you an RD player. What benji did was derb all those players infecting the original RD so it was simply taking the trash out. No idea why you still sore about it, is being what 6 mo already?
You have had one moment of glory from me dex, my *beep* at benji in the rd channel. you didn't even have the balls to do it yourself. You could have made it happen here or could you?. No you couldn't because you already worked out that we was going to win and got out quick.

You didn't even get your win on helion did you. Rd won that and simmed to die all you did was make sure there was a nap in place so their averages didn't wipe out love.

As for de-ity hes a joke, a helion fail to all the other guilds on helion apart from love who he bowed to so he could go inactive.

Anyway are you not going to thank us for removing the last of the royals from kappa, it gives you some time now to play at being a douche-bag on P

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 02:33

Do you think that you will be able to write something coherent one day? You keep contradicting yourself in the ranting and make no sense.

All I can think of is that you and Ant are so butt hurt about the whole ordeal that he decided to share his meth with you....or you cant still type with all those tears in your eyes.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 02:46

Addex wrote:Do you think that you will be able to write something coherent one day? You keep contradicting yourself in the ranting and make no sense.

All I can think of is that you and Ant are so butt hurt about the whole ordeal that he decided to share his meth with you....or you cant still type with all those tears in your eyes.
Which part was contradicting?

All your tears resort to defamation of character. Shed a few for your royal loss here and ant will share his meth with you.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Marcellus Wallace
Guild: A: -Min-
E: Fate

Postby Marcellus Wallace » Tue 28 Jan, 2014 13:52

PowerVerde wrote:
PiPELAYER727 wrote:You're welcome. You have won the farm of the year award.
Please prepare your acceptance speech hastily.
dam you, i was going to say that!
Keep talking smack. Tell me how you're going to farm me now that you have no fleet and an eco of 1.

You know who gets to have the last laugh? I do! This is me having it: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Bye... Been fun watching your guild burn.

Return to “Kappa”