Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Spin to win, cry when you don`t.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon 27 Jan, 2014 20:16

Rumor on the mill is Addex sold out the entire guild while he and his leadership head off to play easy server P. We guess the royals left behind where told to take one for the guild while he saved his ego on a new server, aren't you guys happy to follow such a great GM?

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Ghassy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Spin to win, cry when you don`t.

Postby Ghassy » Mon 27 Jan, 2014 22:54

Advance in science comes by laying brick upon brick, not by sudden erection of fairy palaces.
- J. S. Huxley
ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Mon 27 Jan, 2014 23:25

We all know the real deal, but just ask any Royalist or their lap dogs and they will tell you:

its by far their worst spin attempt yet...

:naughty:

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue 28 Jan, 2014 00:23

I guess a picture speaks a thousand words thank you ghassy for you effort, thats a lot more effort than the royals have shown all server.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr PiPE » Tue 28 Jan, 2014 03:39

Yeah, he was super active up until P server.

You guys fail to realize this while you're puffing your ebirdchests out...you could've wiped SoT out, months and months ago. You could've back when I had an account in there, and that was 7 moons ago.
It took you months to scrounge up enough activity to launch to a few spots, we're all truly impressed.

Like needing 400 ppl to beat 75 ppl up cause most of you are obese sloths.

That's not crying or even bitterness, I have no reason to do either.
Just real talk to the ace arse rimmer of AE.

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe
There's no shame in the self pleasure game
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue 28 Jan, 2014 04:19

PiPELAYER727 wrote:Yeah, he was super active up until P server.

You guys fail to realize this while you're puffing your ebirdchests out...you could've wiped SoT out, months and months ago. You could've back when I had an account in there, and that was 7 moons ago.
It took you months to scrounge up enough activity to launch to a few spots, we're all truly impressed.

Like needing 400 ppl to beat 75 ppl up cause most of you are obese sloths.

That's not crying or even bitterness, I have no reason to do either.
Just real talk to the ace arse rimmer of AE.
What can i say, we like to play with our food. During that 7 months ddos was proactive with ops, go and read a few threads and you'll see we been laughing and hitting all the way.

You still getting of on Ace Rimmer. your troll is weak.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Tue 28 Jan, 2014 22:51

Ace Rimmer wrote:Rumor on the mill is Addex sold out the entire guild while he and his leadership head off to play easy server P. We guess the royals left behind where told to take one for the guild while he saved his ego on a new server, aren't you guys happy to follow such a great GM?
You should upgrade your mill. Addex hasn't played AE since early Lyra. They "headed off" way before P opened.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Wed 29 Jan, 2014 00:11

Wlerin wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:Rumor on the mill is Addex sold out the entire guild while he and his leadership head off to play easy server P. We guess the royals left behind where told to take one for the guild while he saved his ego on a new server, aren't you guys happy to follow such a great GM?
You should upgrade your mill. Addex hasn't played AE since early Lyra. They "headed off" way before P opened.
That`s the spin we heard from him and any of the royals that back him.

The fact is hes been posting on these forums for quite some time, started playing P server in November. There have been plenty of accounts available in sot to run when we made a move on them.

Just because he and the royals say they have left it doesn't mean they had. Its a little late in the day for him to do anything now, he let the royals die on kappa. With him and the royals being here or not, kind of makes anything they say about P server complete bull.

He only plays for tears, the less effort it takes the better. No stamina and gets bored easily when up against any real opposition. Some of those players on helion are far better than him and i don't mean the ones in love, they stick around when the going gets tough.

I`m surprised with your intelligent mind that you keep on falling for his dribbling in your ear, makes anything else you say less believable.

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr PiPE » Wed 29 Jan, 2014 00:16

Hi, I'm stupid and buy that.

You had activity issues, hence why the ACTIVES would run ops cause you kept fail launching months ago.

Wlerin is obv a royalist btw. No one trolls the forums but doesn't play the game.

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe
There's no shame in the self pleasure game
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Wed 29 Jan, 2014 00:28

PiPELAYER727 wrote: You had activity issues, hence why the ACTIVES would run ops cause you kept fail launching months ago.
True we never denied it.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Wed 29 Jan, 2014 01:18

Ace Rimmer wrote:The fact is hes been posting on these forums for quite some time, started playing P server in November.
Has he though? In actual fact he has hardly been seen at all on the forums since early Lyra, up until about the time of the DREAM suicides (roughly the same time that Lord of Ultima got a new and inferior developer). Even if he had posted, that means very little, as I also have been posting since Lyra but didn't actually play either Nova or Omega, and only barely touched Mira.

Ghassy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Ghassy » Wed 29 Jan, 2014 01:24

I don't want to repost that picture, but it surely seems to be fitting yet agian.... Are you really this thick?

Advance in science comes by laying brick upon brick, not by sudden erection of fairy palaces.
- J. S. Huxley
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Wed 29 Jan, 2014 02:21

Ghassy wrote:I don't want to repost that picture, but it surely seems to be fitting yet agian.... Are you really this thick?
pls dont, if its going to require the same amount of effort out of your again. Your trolls weak if all you have to do is goggle facewall picture and pick the first one you see.

Return to “Kappa”