The Kappa Games: Let the Games Begin!

Moderator: P&W Moderators

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

The Kappa Games: Let the Games Begin!

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Wed 26 Mar, 2014 16:12

(blows the dust off his keys)

Ok, so its been a while since my last post. As promised I have stayed off the forums. I said I would not post any more in regards to the "you know whos", and I meant it.

However this post has nothing to do with those people. Rather I am happy to announce the 1st Test Run of the new "Kappa Games"

The new ruling powers of Kappa have gotten together to hammer out a new system of battle within the Kappaverse.

Right now DEATH and WOLF are engaged in a friendly limited aggression battle in the 40s to test our new system.

If this goes well, then we will continue to tweak the rules until we have worked out all the bugs and or loopholes. Its our hope that there will be little exploitation in the latter regard, as most everyone left in Kappa wants to see fun and fairness return to this server now that "you know whos" are no longer in power.

Stay tuned for more updates to the progress of the Kappa Games. It is our hope that other people from new and old servers will see that you can play this game without having to dominate/destroy all around you, and or rule with an iron fist to the point it kills all the fun for those under them.

Its a work in progress, but we are optimistic this will breathe new life into this server, or at the very least keep the fun going for those who have decided to stay.

Good luck to all!

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
Savant

Re: The Kappa Games: Let the Games Begin!

Postby Savant » Wed 26 Mar, 2014 19:18

ShadowStalkerz wrote:(blows the dust off his keys)

Its our hope that there will be little exploitation in the latter regard, as most everyone left in Kappa wants to see fun and fairness return to this server now that "you know whos" are no longer in power.

That's a funny statement seeing that SoT was largely a simming guild. Doubly so when you consider the biggest exploiters and loophole finders of the "Kappa Pact" you're trying to resurrect are the guilds still here.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Wed 26 Mar, 2014 19:48

Savant wrote:
ShadowStalkerz wrote:(blows the dust off his keys)

Its our hope that there will be little exploitation in the latter regard, as most everyone left in Kappa wants to see fun and fairness return to this server now that "you know whos" are no longer in power.

That's a funny statement seeing that SoT was largely a simming guild. Doubly so when you consider the biggest exploiters and loophole finders of the "Kappa Pact" you're trying to resurrect are the guilds still here.

Sot couldn't be allowed to remain in kappa. Being a member of the royal family, known for its love of using any tactic to kill a server they had to be removed. You can look to the royals if you want someone to blame.

Anyway kappa universe is not about the tearz anymore its about having fun.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Wed 26 Mar, 2014 22:22

This post was made by Savant who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

And thus is the fate of any trolls who attempt to derail this topic with the same rhetoric. This thread is intended to inform people of the CURRENT affairs in KAPPA (for those left who are still interested - few or many as that may be).

Savant and others like him who have nothing constructive, new, or relevant to add need not post.

(Now back to the topic at hand)

**UPDATE**

The Test Run between DEATH and WOLF was called off early, due to a player not understanding the rules. Another test run is scheduled between 10 DDoS players vs. 5 from WOLF and 5 from DEATH, to be held in the 60s.

Stay tuned for more updates...

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~

Return to “Kappa”