WoD and the KAPPA PACT

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

WoD and the KAPPA PACT

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Mon 06 Oct, 2014 00:51

Well, its been several months since its conception and the KAPPA PACT is holding strong (if only in spirit). The Allied Guilds to a one have each kept their word, and honored the PACT. An unfortunate side effect of the PACT was an overwhelming state of complacency. None of the Allied Guilds have managed to have even a single war yet. It seems only the threat of imminent danger was motivation enough to keep the majority of Players active, which led to a lack of participants for Wars as allowed per PACT rules.

WOLF especially was hit hard recently with the loss of numerous players, those left were growing increasingly bored and were losing interest in continuing on - at least under the Current System. Our ally DEATH also suffered the same problems but to a lesser degree. In the hopes of saving both Guilds and increasing our ability to run ops/wage war - DEATH and WOLF merged to form WoD (Wolves of Death).

We are also going to propose radical changes in the PACT - because its clear the current system isn't working except in spirit alone. No one is being a douche-bag (which is what we were trying to avoid), but at the same time very few are doing anything at all.

We want to reintroduce SH invasion, Ninja Ops, and solo farming attempts into all SHs. We want changes in the Pact that will reward the active and hinder those who aren't really playing anymore. When it comes to SH invasions, we want to set limits ofc on the amount of Invasion Fleets/Defenders Fleets, but we plan on keeping it simple and the rules to a bear minimum.

Allied Leaders are attempting to schedule a time to meet to discuss all this. We all agree something has to give, but we are planning on keeping the spirit of the Pact alive. You can play this game without having to utterly wipe everyone else out...and we plan to continue proving that to be true.
Last edited by ShadowStalkerz on Fri 17 Oct, 2014 18:52, edited 1 time in total.

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
LoZ
Guild: K:ddos

Re: WoD and the KAPPA PACT

Postby LoZ » Wed 15 Oct, 2014 16:05

Sounds good bring back stronghold Ninja's they were always some of my favourite parts of the game, I have not done anything in months, lets see where this takes the server I think. You should try and Ninja me tho as I am basically inactive. :paranoid:

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Re: WoD and the KAPPA PACT

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Fri 17 Oct, 2014 18:18

I have an interesting idea for how we can do SH invasions:

We limit SH invasions to 1 every 90 days.
We allow them ONLY via WormHoles.
They must be declared ("x" days notice)

Each Allied guild would be required to maintain on a WH in their SH, between a minimum of x% - a maximum of x% of their Guilds Total Fleet Amount. This would empower each guild to determine just how much fleet they want to use/risk to defend their SH from being farmed. This also makes it proportionately fair when you consider the vast differences in Fleet Totals, Sizes, and Averages between DDoS, WOD, KAOS, BOW, and STEEL.

Also the Invading force would be allowed to send x% more in fleet than what the Defending Guild has on the WH.

This WH blob is the ONLY initial line of defense a Guild has against a SH invasion. If the Invaders win the crash, or land unopposed, then the Invaders gain unrestricted farming rights for 30days in regards to the SH being invaded. This means anything goes between the Invading Guild and Defending Guild. All other rules that apply to fighting/conduct are suspended for the two waring guilds inside the declared war zone.

72hrs after the war Begins, each of the players participating on the Invaders team are allowed to send ONE reinforcement fleet, not to exceed (x) in size, this includes recyclers.

Given the fact that some allied guilds like Bow or STEEL for example have much smaller memberships, fleet sizes, and over all averages, to make it fair and competitive as possible, I am also proposing "Joint Invasions"..meaning if for example: BoW could want to try and invade WoD..naturally if WoD had a large WH blob that BoW alone could not touch due to their smaller averages and such, they could ask DDoS to join them to make up the difference/help out.

***For Guilds who do not have SHs: WoD is working on a plan that will make it viable and fair (risk/farming wise) to all Allied Guilds, including those without SHs: BoW and STEEL, which we hope will be acceptable to all once its finalized by our own leadership to present to the Council.****

**Corrected from original statement***

I think it has real potential...

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~

Return to “Kappa”