SS goes full blown tard......never go full blown tard

nightmare
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

SS goes full blown tard......never go full blown tard

Postby nightmare » Tue 16 Dec, 2014 18:44

Apparently SS think that my forum topic "im bored" viewtopic.php?f=113&t=115744" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; is proof that I wanted to start a war. In actuality it meant "hey i'm freaking bored and for some reason the rest of the allies can't muster the peeps to war as per pact."

But Wod/Wd w/e I'd like you to know the type of person this noob is.......apparently he has such a hard on for me he sends me pm's like this
[WoD] Dr X of DDOS Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 15 Dec 2014, 09:50:48
Even 6B of your guildmates cant stop me from hitting you.

You might have more exp, more tech, more fleet, and more ego, but what you dont have is more desire.

I will see your bases burn by the time its all said and done :firedevil:

SS 1 - Nighmare 0
That pm was after he slammed his mighty 200cv into my mobile for Attacker: 4920 ; Defender: 8715. I mean I'm shaking in fear so much I shat myself. O no wait, I shat myself lol'ing at it.

Also, to show how delusional the guy is about the pact.......

please see this thread for the original AND ONLY version Ddos has ever agreed to viewtopic.php?f=113&t=114773" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

then see here for his own ideas which were never ratified by the allies viewtopic.php?f=113&t=116214" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Re: SS goes full blown tard......never go full blown tard

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Wed 17 Dec, 2014 01:42

Ahh..the warmonger is called out and now resorts to "spin"...

Pathetic.

Spin away warmonger. Make all the new threads you want, cry all you want, whine all you want. Fact is we all know you wanted this war, sad pat is you aren't even man enough to own up to it. Oh and since you are quoting the PACT to the original creator/author of its design, inception and its staunchest defender: I will say this ONE last time: (maybe I need to speak slowly so you can understand)

You....do....know....what....NAP....means....right?

Clearly you dont, besides that its now obvious to everyone that DDOS never agreed to that Pact in full, even though Puri signed off on it...IF you all had...you would have honored the NAP which is STATED CLEARLY IN THE VERSION YOU KEEP POSTING - unless that is as I have already said/proven, you wanted this war. Your post has come back to haunt you and now you are scrambling for a way out.

So come on Nightmare, spin your way out of it. Tell us how the 20s were never included even tho it clearly says so in YOUR version. Or just keep ignoring that part. All these new posts from you and you STILL refuse to address the issue. Truth hurts eh warmonger?

:nonono

Lastly about my mission to kill your scouts, which was ALL i was after, and lucky for you I didnt send more because the funny part is..there was 6B of you sitting there, and you couldnt even stop a measly 246 vettes? I dont know whats more pathetic, that or this thread. Sounds like to me someone (cough*Nightmare*cough) is "butt hurt" and needs a tissue :boohoo:

P.S.
But Wod/Wd w/e I'd like you to know the type of person this noob is.......apparently he has such a hard on for me he sends me pm's like this
well duh..what part of "this war is personal" between me and you didnt you understand? Between that and the NAP argument I am starting to think you have selective memory, either that or you simply dont know how to read.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***UPDATE***

Go ahead and make a new thread warmonger. Ya know - so you can whine and spin some more about my 2nd sniper hit on you just now while you were parked on your blob with all those billions of DDOS fleet in K27. Dont forget to add the PM I sent taunting you. Oh and be sure to mention that was the last of your scouts (minus what? 1,2,3,4 that you have roaming somewhere?). Maybe you can cancel some prod to make some more - pretty sure you gonna need them before the war is over. :biglaugh:

ShadowStalker 2 - Nightmare 0

(grabs a bucket of popcorn and waits for the spin-fest to begin)

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
nightmare
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby nightmare » Wed 17 Dec, 2014 17:23

"20's BELONG to Ddos"

that's the part I focus on SS. WTF good are SH's if anyone can farm them, build a base there, etc? No really tell me.

Why are strongholds even in the pact?

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Wed 17 Dec, 2014 18:14

nightmare wrote:"20's BELONG to Ddos"

that's the part I focus on SS. WTF good are SH's if anyone can farm them, build a base there, etc? No really tell me.

Why are strongholds even in the pact?

so what you are saying is you, DDoS and ddos alone got to pick and choose what parts of the Pact you followed? Or maybe, the language you are referring to is just a way of saying "DDoS's SH is the 20s", and lets say we agree on that point, cause we do actually, but then you need to keep reading..cause the last sentence in that section over rides even the statement of the 20s being your SH.

Anyway, your argument holds no water. You either honored ALL aspects, rules, and terms of the Pact, or DDoS might as well never signed on to begin with. Or here is a thought - maybe in the 9months you were in the Leadership Skype Chat you would have had the courtesy to add or petition for a vote on DDoS's unwritten exception to farming in the 20s by their so called "allies".

That never crossed your mind eh? And to answer your question why were they (SHs) in there? Simple - it was merely a clarification on what galaxies DDoS was mainly based in. No trolling here, but seriously, you cant mean to tell me I have to explain that?

So now its your turn, to answer me this:

Why is it then KAOS, DEATH and WOLF all tolerated the farming of inactives in OUR SHs? I want your answer to that, because I can tell you why from our end - The Pact allowed it or at the very least it sure as hell didnt allow us to attack each other there.

Wang The Man
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A [SHLD] GM
J ex-[UFP]
K [DDoS]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Wang The Man » Sat 20 Dec, 2014 01:08

If you pair want to keep on fingering each other's arses please do it in private, there has been enough bad blood caused between old friends and allies with out all this chest beating on the forum. Who did what, who's in the wrong and who started what will never been agreed upon so why bother ? I think secretly you like the drama SS if I'm tbh.

Whilst I'm in a honest mood I think the server needed this war to happen but not in the way that it has, but meh what's done is done, history will be written by the victors. Also just because a few sets of players mainly leadership types have fallen out that dose not mean this war has to be fought in a bad way or friendships lost by the vast majority of the players in each guild. After all this is a WAR game and there was no war on the server until this crap kicked off.

So to both guilds I say good luck, enjoy the ride and have fun. This is a GAME as such should be enjoyed.

Grand Daddy of S.H.I.E.L.D
lolkenji wrote:We should leave this small things to Wang
as he`s the least gifted out of the 3 of us when it comes to tactics
ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Sat 20 Dec, 2014 09:10

i just deleted my last post which was a reply to what you said Wang, because your words really got me thinking. All I will say again from it is this: No, I dont like the drama..not at all. This is NOT how I wanted things to turn out. But, they are what they are.

All this bickering, he said she said BS, the finger pointing gets us nowhere. Whats done is done and even if I dont like it, that doesnt mean I have to or should continue to cry foul, or even taunt Nightmare.

One thing we ALL agree on is Kappa needed this war. The server was dying of boredom and so, lets do what all people who came to AE want to do when they joined it: fight.

DDoS did WOLF many a favor over the years, some I was around for and some I wasnt. Friendships were made and some still hold true inspite of things. It is out of respect of those memories, friendships, and all past events that I am taking the high road and ending my part of all the trash talk/taunts.

I will say it again - Good luck to EVERYONE on both sides...and yes..this includes Nightmare and Puri. Dont expect me to go any easier on either of those two tho when I see them out and about. I know both will make worthy adversaries and should provide me with hours of fun and entertainment as only AE can do as I hope to do the same for them in return. Game on boys and girls 8-)

Thanks for helping me "see the light" Wang. Consider that favor paid in full my friend.

~SS~

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat 20 Dec, 2014 09:59

ShadowStalkerz wrote: I dont enjoy the "drama". If that were the case I never would have tried to make all the remaining guilds "equals" when I designed the Pact.
You love the drama ss. You write a thread explaining why you wont be posting or visiting the forums again and then answer every post.

This isn't about DDoS wiping WD off the face of kappa its about you getting your jollys off on the forums by slagging and slating DDoS leadership as being the wrong doers.

Apart from the short stay by SoT when DDoS was chasing them a around the galaxy no invading force has attempted to enter the 20`s since the start of the server. DDoS would never allow it, many times have i heard puri state that in the skype channels. Can you show us the skype conversations where the pact leaders agreed to the amendments of the pact?

You mention above about designing the pact to make all remaining guilds equal. I guess that meant equal to DDoS therefore the need to merge Death to Wolf to counter DDoS`s size. I don`t think you was ever content with the pact winning the server, your bored, cant be arsed to put the effort into making the pact work so thought you would chance your luck with a shot at DDoS. Good luck with that, remember during the final war once our ships started moving there was no stopping them.

ARRH you edited your post. Damn you pussy, come back and fight.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Sat 20 Dec, 2014 21:19

1. Read the version Nightmare posts as the only version DDoS recognizes from which my old (now pointless) argument arose from.

2. I tried for months and months to "fix" or amend the pact:

viewtopic.php?f=113&t=116214

All I got for my efforts was stonewalling and or silence from nearly every other Allied Leader.

3. Skype logs? Sure..not a problem. Maybe i will find the time to send them to you in a PM.

4. The merger of WoD? Well that discussion has been a dead for nearly 3 months now.

5. I love drama? Here you are it seems stoking the fire when I have gracefully said I would end it on my part.

6. None of what you say or even my five points above matter. As Wang so eloquently made the point: "enough is enough".

See you and the rest of DDoS in space, unless ofc you come back here with more ignorance on matters/talks you were not a part of in the Allied Skype Chat Room. Then yes, you can expect a polite and non confrontational reply. Its called having a discussion.

Now you have a nice day Ace, thank you for your reply and time ;)

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Sat 20 Dec, 2014 22:00

As requested by Ace:

[4/6/2014 10:15:51 AM] Shadow Stalker: [Sunday, April 06, 2014 9:20 AM] Shadow Stalker:

<<< https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WX5 ... qAZMA/edit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
[4/6/2014 10:15:54 AM] Julie: ty
[4/6/2014 10:16:51 AM] Locuz: i dont have access..
[4/6/2014 10:16:56 AM] Shadow Stalker: one sec..
[4/6/2014 10:17:15 AM] Julie: I need access also please...
[4/6/2014 10:17:43 AM] Shadow Stalker: now try
[4/6/2014 10:18:33 AM] Julie: still says I need permission...
[4/6/2014 10:18:45 AM] Locuz: same here
[4/6/2014 10:19:01 AM] Shadow Stalker: hmm..its set to anyone with internet access can view it
[4/6/2014 10:19:26 AM] Julie: (facepalm)
[4/6/2014 10:19:38 AM] Julie: still not working...
[4/6/2014 10:20:33 AM] Shadow Stalker: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17Xg ... sp=sharing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
[4/6/2014 10:20:37 AM] Shadow Stalker: try that
[4/6/2014 10:20:52 AM] Locuz: better
[4/6/2014 10:21:00 AM] Shadow Stalker: hehe
[4/6/2014 10:28:22 AM] Julie: is this the version up for a vote?
[4/6/2014 10:29:21 AM] Shadow Stalker: Its the one I am proposing, its the revised version Serafim came up with , minus the cosmetic additions to the wording that I added for clarity.
[4/6/2014 10:30:31 AM] Shadow Stalker: now would be a good time tho if everyone approves of it to have people say so officially..btw..Krull just informed me BoW is most likely going to join the Pact.
[4/6/2014 10:32:16 AM] Julie: I Accept it as currently written for STEEL...
[4/6/2014 10:33:19 AM] Shadow Stalker: I Accept it as written for WOLF
[4/6/2014 10:34:41 AM] purifier: fine by ddos, just want something approved already :P
[4/6/2014 10:34:44 AM] Locuz: I accept it as written for DEATH
[4/6/2014 10:35:00 AM] annayana: Ok for kaos
[4/6/2014 10:35:15 AM] Shadow Stalker: Where ya at Puri?
[4/6/2014 10:35:29 AM] Shadow Stalker: oh sorry just saw it lol
[4/6/2014 10:35:35 AM] Shadow Stalker: (chuckle)
[4/6/2014 10:35:55 AM] Shadow Stalker: good..then we are a go till the next senario hits us rofl
[4/6/2014 10:36:19 AM] purifier: yeah, sure we will have kinks as we go, meet back on the stoner holiday if we need to (chuckle)

Now just for reference: here is previous version that was created and worked on first (in order of design and mention in the Allied Guild Leader Chat, just so everyone can see its progression:

1. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wqz ... g4YfM/edit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

then came this one:

2. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1za1 ... BULLE/edit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and finally the revised version as listed above in the Skype chat now listed (below) that we all agreed on BEFORE additional language was added to clarify unclear points of confusion regarding Inactives and un-guilded players.

And I concede the point the additional language you mention Ace was never ratified, but was something ALL allied leaders were aware of if they read the Allied Leader Skype chat when said guilds would argue over it in the early days of the Pact - due to the actions of DEATH/WOLF and KAOS when sending fleets to hit inactive/un-guilded bases in each others SH over the course of the Pacts existence, something that was a heated discussion many times, but I must point out where neither side ever derbed the others fleet over it.

That being said however, the NAP for Allied fleets inside each others SHs is clearly listed in this last and OFFICIAL version show below that each Allied GM signed off on (including Puri as show in the above Skype logs on/at [4/6/2014 10:34:41 AM]... which is the same version Nightmare uses as a reference.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17Xg ... sp=sharing.

So, lets end the debate because its pointless. We are fighting, regardless of who did what, who was right, who was wrong or any other trolling and complaining listed in any thread/post regarding this dead horse issue. The server is active once more and people are having fun. If that is all that came from our efforts and the failure of the Kappa Pact, then I have no complaints (regarding the who did what argument) that are worth mention again.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! MERRY XMAS! HAPPY NEW YEAR - AND MOST OF ALL - HAVE FUN!!!

Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Sun 21 Dec, 2014 03:20

Is all tooooo much reading for me...

Izzzz just keep it simple ans scout, launch and derbs stuffs

:P :P :P :P :P

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U