MY FINAL CALL TO ALL WOLVES: REMEMBER AND THEN DECIDE

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

MY FINAL CALL TO ALL WOLVES: REMEMBER AND THEN DECIDE

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Fri 09 Jan, 2015 05:07

(YES ITS A WoT..but READ IT ALL..if ever you even once trusted me as your GM to never to lie to you, to always do what is best then do me this, and I will never contact any of you again in regards to coming home. Your decision is your own..but first I ask you one last small favor: Simply to REMEMBER...

=====================================================================================

Lets take a trip back in time shall we? To a time when WOLF was in peril. To a time when our so called "closest ally" chose to stand by and idly watch as WOLF fought, fled and struggled for its very existence...to a time not so long ago..

SoT had WOLF trapped thanks to the recent deal between DDoS and SOT regarding WOLF and KAOS. No more running to the 20s for WOLF and no more running to the 00s for KAOS. Each would have to fend for themselves if threatened.

Well this meant doom for WOLF as surely as was what came next. SoT came for us, they forced us to flee time and time again. Sometimes to different parts of the 30s and sometimes to the teens, but eventually they had us when they split their forces keeping one blob in the 30s and the other heading for us in the teens.

Our fate was sealed and so I went to DEATH, asking them to do more than just let us blob on a base of ours there, instead I asked them to stand with us and fight, come what may..live or die..and do you remember their answer?

I do. I remember very clearly. I was told "No". They must do what is best for DEATH and protect their own. They would not stand with us, because they feared KAOS would then help SoT and surely kill them all along with WOLF. No - we were on our own, our fate left to our own design and wits.

Surely we were doomed were we not? The end of WOLF was nigh and there was little chance of any hope! It was its time to stand and fight..go out in a blaze of glory! Our "ally" would not risk their own fleets to aid us...and so..we were trapped..and ready to die as the true warriors we are.

I remember Mei in particular asking " Is this truly the end? If so then so be it...what better way to go than do die side by side with my WOLF brothers!" Many agreed with him..what choice did we have?

No one would help us...Death would not help us since it meant their doom as well...they fled to the 60s instead as SoT approached.

But then..your GM had a flash of brilliance! An idea that would not only save WOLF, but bring the war that was needed to end the SoT tyranny. Do you all remember that grand idea? I do. Let me remind you:

It was not DEATH who came to our aid. It was not DEATH who saved our skin...it was Huntress and DDoS allowing us to blob with them in the 40s! Thus began the spark that ended the NAP between SoT and DDoS..the straw that broke the camels back...which led to the DDoS-SoT war and finally the demise of the ones we called "Royals".

It was then, and only then when DEATH came to our side with fleets, knowing the risk was no longer a "risk". Its then and only then they left the 60s to come aid us. We blobbed together finally on the WHs to block SoT and stop KAOS from coming to the aid of SoT.

Grand as that was, tho, as noble an act as it seemed to be, you must ask yourself - why then and only then? Where were they in our hour of need? Where where they when SoT was about to crush us all? Where were they when WOLF needed them most?!

I will tell you where...no where..thats where. The came when it was safe to do so. They came when only WOLF was safe and blobbing with us posed no threat to them from SoT, because SoT was busy with DDOS. Our job was to keep KAOS out of the way and to stop SoT from using the WH, but that was easy..safe and easy, with DDOS to counter the SoT threat! Especially once yours truly worked his "magic" and helped to play a part in convincing KAOS to abandon SoT leaving WOLF and DEATH with nothing to fear.

You call these people allies? - WHY?
You call these people friends? - WHY?
You call these people brother in arms? - WHY?

What sort of ally only comes to your aid only when its convenient and safe for them to do so? And yet here you are..putting your fleets on the line to protect the teens when your DEATH counterparts, or more so their leadership never once during that time came and defended the 30s or let alone ANY in WOLF when it mattered most.

Wake up my brothers! You are being used! Champ has always wanted to fight ddos, has always hated Puri. Champ has always wanted to test his skills against Puri and DDOS, but never could without the help of WOLF and her players/fleets. The very same players and fleets he has said he does not trust nor think are capable of going on Ops because he does not know you.

Ask yourself this: Why do you think after months of refusing a merger they were suddenly for it in the wake of SoT's death with DDoS left standing alone? Especially when its common knowledge Champ and his fellow Officers hate Puri and never trusted DDoS from day one even after the Pact was formed! Ask Bri, he will tell you ..they have always been waiting on DEATH to get jumped by DDoS, so what is the only solution to the doom they saw coming their way next? I will tell you - join with WOLF...WOLF and DDOS are allies..always have been..always will be right? Remember?

They merged to use WOLFs relationship with DDoS to cover their own *beep* in case DDOS ever came calling!

Well..if that is the kind of person you will fight for..one who will not help you when you needed him most..then perhaps you deserve whats coming. One who pretends to be your brother only for what you can offer him - Perhaps you are not the WOLVES I once knew, and perhaps it is your time to die.

Champ sure thought so back when SoT came calling ..then again maybe not, cause he was simply to busy thinking of how to save his own skin and those of his DEATH brethren.

History does not lie. This is the truth of what happened while some at the end is just my opinion of the merger. But, we were all there all those months ago. We lived it remember? And again i say to you - ask yourself this:

Where was DEATH when WOLF needed them most?

Remember...do not forget...and then do what is right...come home and let DEATH fight is own SoT (DDoS)...just like they left us to do all those months ago.

~SS~
WOLF GM
Last edited by ShadowStalkerz on Fri 09 Jan, 2015 08:05, edited 5 times in total.

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
annayana

Re: MY FINAL CALL TO ALL WOLVES: REMEMBER AND THEN DECIDE

Postby annayana » Fri 09 Jan, 2015 05:34

I for one am happy to see WOLF return. there may be some hope for the long term survival of KAPPA with this move.

+1 for all those making the move back to WOLF.

Savant

Postby Savant » Sat 10 Jan, 2015 01:15

Not sure if fluff or fact because I don't play Kappa anymore I just observe the forums.

But the tl;dr seems to be:
ShadowStalkerz realizes he can't win against DDoS and throws DEATH under the bus to save WOLF.

I hope DDoS eats you anyway.

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Sat 10 Jan, 2015 08:17

Savant wrote:Not sure if fluff or fact because I don't play Kappa anymore I just observe the forums.

But the tl;dr seems to be:
ShadowStalkerz realizes he can't win against DDoS and throws DEATH under the bus to save WOLF.

I hope DDoS eats you anyway.

Its not a matter of winning or losing, its a matter of principle. Clearly you do not understand that. However, thank you for leaving Kappa. I am sure the server is better off without you.

Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Sat 10 Jan, 2015 15:07

All I know is that My FR/FT can derb FT Specs now ...... :P :P

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U
ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Sat 10 Jan, 2015 20:20

Champagnexy Quote - Msg - Report 10 Jan 2015, 18:06:58
In DEATH we have vote to merge or not to merge, WOLF leadership have do the same, so both guilds voted for a merge, if we are here is because we did agree on that, it was a democratic vote, and so a democratic merge. We join for good and bad times, not to run away as soon as we see a challenge.

In true i'm tired of this sh.it, we are playing like if all is ok, we are geting cowards running out of the boat, like rats, and we say it is ok, no it is not ok. I'm geting sick of this. Yes those that stay are to congratulate, they not only deserve the respect of all in this guild, as they have honor. For all those that have decided not to hide, to have principles, I have the most higher consideration and pleasure to be in the same guild as they are.

About this war, I don't like it, I don't want it, but it was not our call, it have be declared on us, after DDOS have break and betray his compromise to the kappa pact.

We have ask for a end of it, just after it have start, the answer was NO.

Not wanting the war is one thing, another is to be dragged on one, and we need to focus on it, to win it.

What we need ? We need activity, will and we have a great chance to end what we haven't start.

Have no doubt, we go to strike, be attacked, we go to contest, we go to be contested, we go to run away, they go to run away, etc. This is not going to be a walk in the park, but we can win, but only if YOU WANT TO WIN.

I would say decide, but decide now, there are 2 ways:

- if You are a traitor, if you are a coward, runaway, go hide in the hole of the cowards.

- if You are for real, if You have honor, then be active, and let's do what they have ask for: war

Cowards? Traitors?

You dare call us such, learn to read english you worthless **** cause you sure as hell cant speak it worth a damn. I dare you to deny what I say above about is true in regards to the History of KAPPA.
About this war, I don't like it, I don't want it, but it was not our call, it have be declared on us, after DDOS have break and betray his compromise to the kappa pact.
Add liar to your resume too you fing snake in the grass. You have long wanted to test your tactical mettle against Puri but you couldnt do it alone being the cowards and weaklings that you and your DEATH brethren are. If you have half the heart that me and my boys in WOLF have you wouldnt have ran like a p*ssy when we asked you to stand and fight ..to go out in a blaze of glory when SoT had WOLF trapped...

You are a lying hypocrite and when this war with ddos and WoD is over, Im coming for you Champ, and then we will see who is the coward and who truly fights for what he believes in.

Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Sun 11 Jan, 2015 00:46

There will be no winning....

As long as Fergie and Taylor Swift roam the Kappaverse.... :P :P :P :P :P :P

iEat ChexMix

Postby iEat ChexMix » Sun 11 Jan, 2015 01:20

ShadowStalkerz wrote:

Have no doubt, we go to strike, be attacked, we go to contest, we go to be contested, we go to run away, they go to run away, etc. This is not going to be a walk in the park, but we can win, but only if YOU WANT TO WIN.
Another thing I want to clarify, we will not be doing any "running away", and we implore WD to contest anything we send at them.

Mei Sin

Postby Mei Sin » Sun 11 Jan, 2015 11:19

I rarely login to the boards, your posts remind me why.

Selective facts, personal abuse and ranting. You managed to get it all into a single thread, almost one post.

I have often thought you are just an unfulfilled politician, you live to create and revel in dramas of your own making in this game, way more so than making or moving fleet. You think this game IS politics, with fleet combat coming a lowly second. The history between original WOLF, DDOS and DEATH goes back a lot further than you mention, you wont know because you weren't there... You can select a few facts, build a case and go on a crusade but the fact is most either do not agree with you, or care about your opinion. If we did we would not be in WD.

We all voted for the merger, including yourself. We all took part in it. After your argument on the boards you decided to throw a fit, reform WOLF, and some members followed you.
Do the remaining members feel betrayed by your actions? Yes, obviously.
Have we been abusive or aggressive about it as a guild? No. Overall I am confident that most feel sad that several of our old time comrades in arms have left, there is no desire to fight with you.

Don't try and make this more than it is. We bear you no animosity, there is no conflict here. For all your comments about how we are still friends, how you will disband the guild before giving DDOS gates to the kingdom, you seem determined to stir up trouble between our guilds with PMs and board attacks.

There is no one here begging members to return to WD, and this is not a pissing contest to see who has the most members. The players in this game are people, most are of 'advanced' age because, lets face it, juveniles have become bored to tears and quit long ago! I suspect that is why hardly anyone ever posts on these boards, those of us old enough to be working with families see edrama for what it is, a nonsense, and therefore steer clear of it.

Take a deep breath, concentrate on your guild and the game (it is a game, meant to be fun, remember?) and stop your whining and *beep*.

This will be my one and only post here, I have no more time for this nonsense.

Mei Sin

Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Evil Ant » Sun 11 Jan, 2015 15:46

Nice Post

Anywayzzz

Iz looking for derbs....Easy or hard derbs to get...

I will get them

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Tue 13 Jan, 2015 09:40

Mei you are entitled to your "opinion" and while I respect it, thats all it is no matter how well you word it - an opinion.

1. I get the posts from the boards, showing some over there do have animosity/plans towards WOLF.
Quote:

^^^^LISTED ABOVE ALREADY^^^^
Quote:
=====================================================================================================
l
Saliva Quote - Msg - Report 10 Jan 2015, 17:10:55
At the moment I am really fed up with these cowards and our attitude towards old wolf.
Why is it okay for ppl to go to SS guild and still be friendly with this guild? This *beep* is tearing us apart.
I know I for one again and again spoke against going to war with ddos over small time issues like a few fleets derbed.
But who was yelling louder than anyone that we should go to war? SS
Who was erasing my posts were I tried to argue for another approach? SS
Who was spamming my inbox with incoherent hateful rants because I suggested a different course of action than the war he wanted so bad? SS

And now who left this guild. Napped himself with ddos and is actively recruiting players from here? Well you probably guessed it.

Now we have a situation where anyone from old wolfcan just run to SS cowardly traitor guild if they are too lazy or busy or too afraid to fight ddos. A guild that is napped to everyone. The rest of us can stay and fight. This is unacceptable and leadership needs to address this instead of saying ok guys do what you want no hard feelings we should treat wolf like our biggest enemy. Let them hide in 20s or join ddos.

Feeling so revolted with the ppl that take the coward route obviously also means I have the utmost respect for those that stay. You guys are standing shoulder to shoulder with everyone else in the guild even though you have a free pass to go and hide in wolf. Kudos for that.
(what do you say to that Mei? Where is your well worded spin to explain this? He isnt leadership? He is just one voice? Regardless it proves what you say in your post is based on ignorance at best, or will you just dismiss Saliva as being emo and full of mood swings?)

2. You say this one fact I mention about DEATH abandoning WOLF doesnt give reason (enough) for WOLFs in WoD to leave in light of the TOTAL history between DEATH and WOLF? Well following that logic, then what about the TOTAL history of WOLF and DDoS? Should ONE incident in the 20s per your logic then justify this war? Shouldnt we just ignore that and instead remember all the times they did help us?

3. You are ready to leave Kappa, you are bored, right? Its time for an "end to the story" (YOUR words to me, not mine), right? Does that mean you are one of those juveniles you speak of? Or is the truth being you simply want to dismiss my valid argument and these forums as being as meaningless as the rest of the game and KAPPA has come to be for you?

4. Yes - I admit I voted for the war, so did Champ (in spite he claims he never wanted it). Yes - I voted for the merger. Yes - I judged Puri and all of DDOS poorly/unfairly. I also now admit they were HUGE mistakes - errors in judgement that I will forever regret but have been forgiven for by those who are truly allies and friends.

5. I challenge you like I do Champ and others to deny he left us..to justify why WOLF ever should have considered them "brothers in arms till the end"..it should have been "brothers in arms unless the end is near and we can escape it ourselves". They are brothers to WOLF in their eyes now only because there is no escape for them.

They want WOLF people to stay and die for them as we asked them to do for us because there is no way out. And there is the real difference..many WOLFs will stay, for their own reasons, but I wager its not out of loyalty to DEATH - even as well for some who do agree with me yet have not left. They stay for the fun/action a war will bring as well as some like you are ready to end it all (would you like to see the PMs they sent me proving such is true?)

Yet the difference with us in WOLF is we have not forgotten DEATH's betrayal/cowardice and we are not willing to die for DEATH as they were not willing to die for us all those months ago. Nor do we in WOLF want the story to end, and we DO remember the TOTAL history between WOLF and DDOS and THAT is why we are here. That is how we reconcile leaving and for other very valid reasons - none of which are cowardice!

Yet we are the ones called Cowards? Traitors? Lucky for Champ and his people I did not slander them at the time for refusing to aid WOLF against SoT (another mistake on my part perhaps..:think:), something which they felt then was best for them, huh?

6. The game is not about politics? Fleet is more important? Funny, because it seems WoD is down nearly 900M fleet and I didnt fire a single shot! You have lost some of your higher gates, and I didnt occ a single WoD base. But no, you are right, and I am wrong (as if!) Truth is this: politics are an integral part, if not the most important part of AE! Or maybe you argue that way because you spend little time (if any) engaging in them?

Lastly I leave you with this:

Whatever happens, you can stop with the rhetoric that DEATH has no intentions of ill will towards WOLF, because when DEATH gets control of the GMship once more, I fully expect the propaganda to begin anew..to even intensify! I expect Champ, Saliva, and others like them to turn up the heat, and the pressure to get you and other old WOLFers in WoD to turn on their comrades in WOLF - starting with me. Thats ok - I expect it. That being said I leave you this last quote:

“Shadow is ever besieged, for that is its nature. Whilst darkness devours, and light steals, and so one sees shadow ever retreat to hidden places, only to return in the wake of the war between dark and light.” - Steven Erikson.

Good luck in RL Mei, while you bash and slander me on the boards and here in the forums, I return your insults with this: I pray you and yours have a fulfilling life and it brings you many joys ahead. I wish you well and a safe journey.

You former friend and brother in arms:

~SS~

P.S.

As far as "making or moving fleet"..check the Exp rankings my friend:

28 [WD] MeiSin 15,104,414
29 Xcalibur 15,019,923
30 [WOLF] ShadowStalker 15,015,694

and unlike you....who use a DS stack to just derb inactives for your guild...all mine comes nearly from solo ninja ops and farming runs of which you have performed none lately, neither before you quit your old account not to long ago, nor now that you returned to take over your current account - Dont judge lest you want to compare facts and then be judged yourself.
Last edited by ShadowStalkerz on Tue 13 Jan, 2015 10:33, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Kappa”